The Suicide Club

De Pyrena_Raksha

A few different people try to commit suicide, all are 'saved' in one way or another. They are all sent to the... Mais

TSC 1 Thea
TSC 2 Devon
TSC 3 Rashel
TSC 5 Craig
TSC 6 Higher Thought

TSC 4 Jonathan

257 4 3
De Pyrena_Raksha

                                                                          Author's Note

   this chapter is based off of the evanescence song tourniquet...the guy in the chapter is based off a guy i know...i doubt you'll ever read it, but sorry if you do...my apologizes to anyone offended

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I was trying to get rid of the pain. It was the only way I knew how to. But for once it wasn't working. It was only bringing more. As I lay here, I'm pouring out a crimson tidal wave. I feel betrayed, almost, that my once trusty friend isn't taking care of the pain as it usually did. I'm bleeding too heavily, and I realize with shocking clarity: I'm dying.

     I wonder if all those years I spent denying the church will have me denied. I wonder if I'm too lost to be saved. The question silently echoes in my head: Am I too lost? I wonder if its too late for help.

     I realized I still wasn't sure if I wanted to die or not. A single tear rolled down my cheek. My younger brother walks in. I thought he was with mom. Oh fuck.

   "Mom!" he yells it, I'm sure, but I hear it so quietly. It's then I notice my vision going hazy around the edges. But I'm not here anymore....I feel myself floating away, only one demand in my mind.

     I wanted my salvation returned to me. I didn't care how. I knew the cut cried for the grave, my soul and mind were with it. But I couldn't go. There was something tying me here that I couldn't let go of. And then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    When I woke up, I thought I was dead. Everything was white and sterile. But when I tried to move my arm, the IV drip caught and the events returned to me. I looked down and saw all my work from the past years. All the scars I tried to hide to prevent this from happening. Everything exposed. It didn't feel right.

     A kind looking woman came in the door. She was wearing flowery scrubs, the kind pediatricians wear. She started talking in a slow voice like I was mental. I guess in a way, I was. She went on and on, but only the last thing she said stuck in my mind and made sense:.

      "You'll be entered into the mental facility as soon as we can guarantee that you're stable."

 The words had hit me like a sack of bricks. I can't believe that was only last week. And now I'm in the asylum, a semi-permanent tourniquet around the scar.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

625K 20.8K 169
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
320K 23.5K 28
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
1.7M 55.9K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
PARIWAAR De

Ficção Geral

51.2K 5.7K 47
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...