Hopelessly Devoted To You - M...

Door lil4csy

Miguel Diaz, hopelessly devoted to Carly Davidson. MIGUEL DIAZ x FEM!OC Meer

WELCOME
°○season one○°
01. Pilot
02. The Halloween Dance
03. Cobra Kai Shananigans
04. Sofia
05. Try
06. Girlfriends
07. The Date
08. Help
09. After Effects
○•season 2•○
01. It really does
02. First Day Back
03. Presentation Crashers
04. Balls
05. Sofia's Return
07. Cheater
08. Healed Friendships
09. Moon's Party
10. School Fight
○°season 3○°
01. Up
02. Weird Coma Dreams
03. Daddy's Gone
04. Golf N' Stuff Attack
05. First Day Back
06. Eagle Fang Karate
07. All Valley
08. An Unlikely Couple
09. House Party
○°SEASON 4°○
01. New Year, New Proposals
02. The start
03. Missing Mom
04. Attached

06. Exposed

1.1K 54 42
Door lil4csy

"Nice work, Diaz." Johnny praised his student. "Bow. Go again."

Everyone snapped their head's towards the dojo doors as they heard it open.

Carly furrowed her brows as she saw Daniel Larusso.

"The hell do you think you're doing?" Johnny scolded as Daniel walked unto the mat with his shoes.

"Like you don't know." Daniel rolled his eyes sassily.

"Take your shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo." Johnny sneered at Daniel.

"You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojos after what you just did to mine?" Daniel scoffed sarcastically.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about." Johnny said in confusion. "I didn't do anything to your dojo."

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" Daniel questioned.

Johnny looked down to the floor.

"You know, part of me actually
felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this." Daniel scoffed, rolling his eyes. "You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!"

Johnny stared in confusion before clearing his throat.

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso." Johnny sneered. "And you don't know what
you're talking about either."

"Yeah, well, I know you don't-" Daniel cut himself, looking as if he wanted to cry, causing Carly to furrow her brows.
"You don't earn a Medal of Honor by stealing it."

Carly's lips parted as she stared at Daniel.

She knew how much the medal of honor meant to Daniel.

Daniel shook his head as he looked around at all the students. "Let me tell you something about your sensei. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it
takes to truly win at life."

Everyone was speechless, even Johnny.

"If you want to help yourselves
before it's too late, the doors of Miyagi-Do? Wide open." Daniel then looked to Carlt, his features aoftening ever so slightly. "Even you, Carly. We were family once before and we'll always be family, so join now and we can all have dinner together and spend time together like we did back in the old days."

Carly's mouth parted slightly before she clamped it shut, looking up to Johnny who was staring at Daniel with a clenched jaw.

Johnny walked forward. "You come in here and poach my students?"

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Daniel challenged, stepping forward.
"You know I'm not gonna strike first."

Johnny glanced around at his students that were anticipating his next move.

Johnny sighed, shaking his head. "I'm gonna be a bigger man."

"Yeah. We'll see about that." Daniel seethed before he stomped out of the dojo.

Everyone in the dojo were quiet for a second before some students began picking up their stuff, walking out of the dojo.

"What the hell, Chris?" Assface exclaimed.

"I never liked it here." Chris said, shooting a glare at Hawk and everyone else before walking out.

Carly sighed as she walked forward, resting a hand on Johnny's shoulder.

Johnny rest his hand on Mar's hand, letting out a breath.

He was thankful he had the girl on his side.

🥋

"I'm gonna puke." Carly groaned as she continued her burpees.

"This could all be over in an instant,
the decision's yours. Who trashed the Miyagi dojo?" Johnny asked angrily.

Carly just groaned, continuing her burpees.

"Y'all know I'm no fan of LaRusso's,
but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore." Johnny shook his head, his arms folded as he walked around the rows of students. "So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?"

"It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo.."

"Shut your cake hole, Chubs." Johnny sneered, rolling his eyes. "I'm not looking for excuses. "I'm looking for answers."

"Sensei, we really don't know who did it." Miguel said tiredly from next to Carly.

"Somebody knows something." Kreese said, his arms folded. "Question is, who's gonna break?"

"Keep going. We can do this all day." Johnny said, causing Carly to let out another groan.

Johnny walked off as his phone rang, causing Carly to stop, her hands on her waist.

"Sensei, we need a water break." The girl heaved, staring at Kreese who nodded.

"Two-minute break. Get your bearings." Kreese instructed, everybody walking like zombies towards their water bottles.

"I think I just stretched my bones, hopefully I become taller." Carly said, resting her forehead on Sofia's chest.

Sofia patted her girlfriend's back, drinking her water.

Everyone heard the bell ding and turned towards the door to see Johnny walk out of the dojo.

"Where do you think he's going?" Miguel asked as he walked up to Carly and Sofia.

"Beats me." Carly shrugged. "Hopefully Kreese will let us go."

🥋

"Keep going. I have all day." Kreese said in a calm voice.

The students were now in the back dojo, using all sorts of work out equipments.

"You think it's okay if I puke in here?" Carly asked, her hands on her knees.

"No." Hawk scolded with an eye roll.

"Navy SEALs puke all the time." Carly said as she made a gagging sound.

"Do not puke." Hawk said quickly, raising Carly off from her knees.

Carly rolled her eyes tiredly with a sigh.

"He's not gonna let up. We gotta figure out who did it." Miguel said as Carly rest her elbow on Sofia's shoulder.

"I bet it was Shit Breath." Tory accused, nodding towards the boy.

"Hey, screw you." Mitch rolled his eyes.

"What'd you say?" Tory questioned as she walked up to him.

"You wanna do this right now?" Mitch challenged.

"Stop!" Kreese exclaimed, causing everyone to turn towards him. "Would you really like to know who did it?"

"Yeah that's the whole point." Carly muttered under her breath.

"It was Hawk." Kreese said, causing Carly to snap her head at the boy, about to explode on him. "And it was Davidson."

"I didn't do shit!" Carly said quickly, Kreese rolling his eyes.

"And it was Diaz, and Robinson, and Kinglsey, and it was Nichols, Chubs, Red." Kreese said, causing Carly to furrow her brows, folding her hands. "When one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die with the consequences and the spoils because you are all Cobra Kai."

Carly looked down to the floor before looking up to Kreese who was smirking at her.

"Main dojo, five minutes. You're about to begin your real training."

🥋

Carly watched as Tory and Mitch sparred.

Hawk and Miguel were both referring so she knelt next to Miguel, Sofia next to her.

Tory punched Mitch, kicking him where the sun don't shine, causing Mitch to hunch over, falling to the floor.

"Point." Miguel announced as he stepped forward, raising the red flag to indicate that Tory had gotten a point.

"Hit him again." Kreese instructed, Carly and Tory both furrowing their brows as they exchanged a glance.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Kreese questioned with a raised brow. "A fight isn't over until your enemy is finished. You show your enemy no mercy."

Tory gulped slightly, nodding, before she raised her foot, about to kick Mitch and finish him off.

"Wait!" Carly called out, still kneeling.

Everybody in the dojo looked to her as she shook her head. "This isn't what Sensei Lawrence has been teaching us."

Kreese raised a brow, a deep frown on his face. "Excuse me?"

"There's no honor in being merciless." Carly continued, narrowing her eyes at the old man.

"She's right." Miguel pitched in, taking some attention off his bestfriend. "Tory scored a point. It's over."

Kreese just smiled coldly, shaking his head slowly.

"Sensei Lawrence is right, of course. In a tournament, the fighting stops when you land a point. But in the real world,
it's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser. And there are no losers in this dojo."

Miguel and Carly exchanged a wary glance.

Where the hell was Johnny Lawrence?

🥋

It was currently the next day, and Tory and Hawk had both talked Carly and Miguel into apologizing to Kreese for the way they acted yesterday.

Miguel was convinced but Carly kept refusing.

That was until Tory gave the girl a lecture about how the world shows no mercy so they shouldn't either.

Hesistantly, Carly agreed to apologize to Kreese.

"Sensei Kreese?"

Kreese turned to face the couple, his hands folded.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Diaz and Ms. Davidson?"

Carly inhaled sharply. "We wanted to apologize for yesterday."

"It was disrespectful of us to challenge your lesson." Miguel added from next to the girl.

"You honor Sensei Lawrence with your allegiance. An allegiance is nothing
to apologize for." Kreese smiled creepily. "Sensei Lawrence's heart is
in the right place, but I'm afraid he's a little mixed up."

Carly smiled forcefully, a look of disgust hidden in her features.

"Together, we'll make sure he gets back on track. Won't we?"

"Yeah." Miguel nodded, causing Kreese's smile to widen.

🥋

"Hey, Sensei, I'm sorry about your loss." Miguel said as he appraoched the man who had just entered.

Carly jogged up to them, forcing Johnny into a hug.

Johnny smiled softly, patting the girl's back.

"Thanks." He smiled as Carly pulled away.

"So, how was the funeral?" Carly asked with folded arms.

"As good as any funeral can be." Johnny sighed out.

Carly gave the man a sad smile.

"So, how'd it go around here
while I was gone?" Johnny questioned as he looked around.

"Great. I mean, Sensei Kreese is tough,
but, uh, he knows what it takes to win." Miguel shrugged.

Carly gave Johnny a tight-lipped smile as he nodded before walking off.

"He looks rough." Carly noted as they watched him disappear into his office.

"Yeah well you gotta remember it was one of his good friends who died." Miguel said as he folded his arms.

"I didn't say there was anything bad about him looking rough. I just feel bad." Carly shrugged before Johnny exited his office, looking around at all the students.

"Everybody get your gis on. Training starts in five minutes." Johnny announced.

"Gis?" Carly questioned as she walked up to Johnny, Miguel close behind.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Johnny questioned with a raised brow.

"Nothing is wrong." Miguel said quickly as Sofia walked towards Carly. "We just thought we were all going to the woods for a special training today."

"What's happening in the woods?" Johnny questioned confusedly.

"I thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys." Kreese said before earning a raised brow from Carly, Sofia, Aisha and Tory. "And the girls, too, I suppose."

"How?" Johnny questioned, although he already knew the answer.

"Coyote Creek." Kreese answered simply with a cold grib.

"I'm not sure they're ready for that." Johnny said, shaking his head.

"There's only one way to find out." Kreese shrugged.

"We're ready, Sensei. We want to prove ourselves." Miguel said quickly, all the students nodding.

"It's up to Sensei Lawrence. If he says it's okay,then, and only then, is it okay." Kreese said, causing everyone to look to Johnny expectantly.

Johnny looked at his student's pleading faces before sighing.

"All right, what are you waiting for?
Let's go."

🥋

"Gentlemen, ladies. Welcome to Coyote Creek." Kreese said as he walked between the row of students.

"You've been split into two teams.
Red..."

Carly stood proudly from where she stood between Aisha and Hawk.

"And black."

Carly playfully stuck her tongue out at Sofia, Tory and Miguel.

"The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible from the other side."

"Today, the people across from you are not your friends. They're not your brothers. They are the enemy. The last team standing wins."

Miguel and Hawk stood opposite each other, Tory and Aisha stood opposite each other, and Sofia and Carly stood opposite each other.

"How do we get the headbands?" Hawk asked, folding his arms.

"By any means possible. No rules." Kreese smirked.

"Use your judgement. This is just a training exercise." Johnny added with a nervous look.

"Correct, but remember, this is your life. You lose it, you die." Kreese said in a chill tone.

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm late." A voice said as they jogged up to the group. " Traffic on the 118 was a real bitch. Put Coyote Creek into the nav nothing came up."

"What have you done to yourself?" Johnny asked, a look of slight shock on his face.

"Oh, the... Yeah, you know what, I just decided to flip the script, Hawk-style."

Carly and Hawk exchanged a glance, Carly trying not to laugh out loud at the look of disgust on Hawk's face.

"Respect. Heretofore, you can refer to me as Stingray."

"Yeah, all right, Chubs." Johnny rolled his eyes before glancing to Kreese. "He's in your team."

"Terrific."

🥋

Carly walked around boredly, folding her arms.

She held two black headbands in her hand, signalling that she had 'killed' two people on black team.

A crunch of leaves could be heard from behind Carly.

The girl swung around, sweeping whoever was behind her off their feet.

Carly raised her brow at the sight of Tory on the floor.

"Ouch, real harsh, Carly." Tory said before she stood up quickly.

"Sorry, don't know what to expect out here." Carly shrugged.

"You know, I have a little secret to tell you." Tory had hummed out before the two began to circle each other.

"What is it?" Carly asked with a raised brow and an amused smile.

"Remember that thing Miguel was working on on his computer awhile back?" Tory questioned with a hum.

"When we went to the ice cream place? Yeah." Carly said, furrowing her brows at the michievous look on Tory's face.

"Yeah well it was a love confession to you." Tory had smirked, the two still circling each other.

"What?" Carly had asked as she stopped walking.

"Yeah, Miguel had a huge crush on you. I talked him out of making the video, then Miguel and I went to have a little fun but don't worry, now he's completely over you." Tory shrugged as she also stopped walking.

Carly was quiet for a few seconds, looking down at the floor before she spoke up quietly. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I'm not blind, Carly. Even though you're in a relationship, you like Miguel- love probably. I see the way you look at him, even when you're with Sofia." Tory had replied with a hum.

"No, I don't like Miguel- not in that way." Carly frowned at Tory.

"God, just admit Carly. You like Miguel." Tory pushed as she walked up to Carly.

Carly stayed still, shaking her head. "I don't-"

The girl was cut off as she received a shove from Tory, causing her to fall to the floor.

Angrily, Carly stared up at Tory before jumping up. "Okay I still fucking like him! God, is that what you wanted to hear?!"

Tory just smirked accomplishingly, glancing behind Carly.

Carly furrowed her brows before turning to see Sofia who wore a hurt look on her face.

"Sofia.." Carly had trailed off, her lips parted.

Sofia just laughed, shaking her head before running off.

"Sofia, wait!" Carly called before she began to run after Sofia.

However, Tory had grabbed Carly's hand, pulling her back.

"You want a fight, Tory?" Carly asked as she snatched her hand away from Tory's grasp. "Then let's fight, bitch."

Carly threw a punch at Tory, the girl blocking it.

The two began to fight, throwing kick after kick and punch after punch at one another.

Finally, after a minute or more of fighting, Carly, elbowed Tory in her nose before throwing the blonde to the floor.

Carly pressed her foot down on Tory's back before pulling off her black headband.

"I hope you're happy, Tory." Carly said breathlessly before walking away.

Carly wiped the blood from her nose as she made her way back to where she knew everyone was.

🥋

"Hey Carly, you good?" Aisha asked with furrowed brows as she saw her bestfriend approaching.

"I'm going home." Carly said with a sniff as she pulled off her headband.

"Hey, woah woah, Davidson, everything alright?" Johnny asked with furrowed brows as he ran up to the girl.

"I just wanna go home." Carly said, handing Johnny her and Tory's headbands before walking past him.

Johnny watched the girl leave, a deep frown on his face.

🥋

A//N

DOUBLE UPDATE?!?😱😱😱

anyways the DRAMA in this chapter is inspicable....

and there's MORE drama next chaoter so watch out

anyways i hope yall enjoyed

cyaa

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.4K 155 21
━━━❝ crawling' back to you ever thought of calling' when you've had a few? 'cause I always do ❞ ˚ ·. · * ˚ ✵ ✦ ˚ : ·.· * •. ✶.· * ✵ ˚ : · *...
44.2K 1.2K 33
in which a troubled girl finds herself getting mixed up between two rival dojos and an intoxicated relationship with a certain hispanic boy. { cobra...
65.3K 1.4K 15
𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢|| ❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔. ❞ (Discontinued) Robby Keene x Reader Fandom: Cobra Kai
1.3K 36 12
Being a young professionally trained figure skater, Flynn Wilder already had enough on her plate. But when Miguel Diaz brings karate creeping back in...