The Purpose of My Life | SaTzu

Von EveMT05

Sana and Tzuyu are best friends and roommates. They spend more time with each other than with their group of... Mehr

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

2.1K 44 10
Von EveMT05

Sana's POV

"Hurry up, Sana-ah! We're late!" Tzuyu shouted at the entrance and i ran to the door after combing my hair. We then dashed to the school gate, where we always meet our friends at.

"You guys are the last one to arrive today!" Jihyo said with a big grin on her face.

"How come you guys are late today? Did you guys stay up all night yesterday?" Jeongyeon asked seriously but soon changed to a teasing one for her next question.

"Oh~?" The rest made that sound in unison, staring at me and Tzuyu with a teasing smile while some covering their mouth with their palm.

"N-no! It's not what you think it is! We were just doing homework!" I said and they didn't seem to believe me as they wiggled their eyebrows, still having the teasing smile on their face.

"Oh? Tzuyu didn't do anything to you at all? That's fishy~" Nayeon-unnie said, joining in with Jeongyeon for the teasing. Mou! These 2!

I tilted my head downwards a bit, looking at the floor.

"I take that Tzuyu did something to you last night looking from your reaction and face." Jihyo said and i felt someone held onto my wrist firmly, making me look up to see it's Tzuyu since she's standing beside me.

"Stop teasing her or else you guys will end up in trouble." Tzuyu said and everyone groaned, pouting and stopping with their jokes.

"Then, let's head to class before Sana's face become more red." Nayeon-unnie said teasingly and i whined at her. I was about to slap her arm but she dodged and ran ahead of us, entering the school. We then followed behind while i ran after her until she stopped midway in the corridor, resting her fist on the wall and bending down to catch her breath. She has her palm on her knee. I stopped beside her, panting heavily but not as much as the older girl here.

"You're getting old. You should go easy on your body, unnie." Jeongyeon said to Nayeon-unnie, patting her shoulder while shaking her head with a sigh.

"Yah! How dare you! You are only one year younger than me!" Nayeon-unnie shouted at the taller girl, puffing her cheeks like a child and Jeongyeon laughed, having fun teasing the older girl.

We then walked to our respective classrooms. Some of us are in the same class and some of us are not. I'm in the same class as my fellow Japanese friends, Momoring and Minari. Even though not all of us are in the same class, our classrooms are on the same floor and right next to each other.

"Your best friend sure was protective back then but in a way that she is teasing you as well." Jeongyeon said softly while walking next to me. I shot her a playful glare and she chuckled under her breath.

"You know, i've been wondering why." Jeongyeon started and stopped as she stared at our friends, who are walking in front of us and talking to one another with a wide smile on their faces.

"About...?" I asked with a curious tone and raised an eyebrow while turning my head to her.

"Why you and Tzuyu are not dating when the both of you look extremely good with each other." Jeongyeon blurted out with no emotions and a stern expression on her face.

"Th-that's because we are only best friends! Nothing more, nothing less!" I whispered-yelled at her, trying not to raise my voice. The older girl seemed to disagree with me as she shakes her head with an unconvinced expression.

"Of course i know that but let me ask this. Have you ever consider dating Tzuyu or talked about this before with each other?" Jeongyeon said and i thought about what she has just asked.

As far as i remember, Tzuyu and i have never talked about this before. I mean, we did talk about relationships, love, dating and, stuff but it's never about us.

"Seeing from your face, i take it that you guys have never talked about it?" Jeongyeon's voice brought me out of my thoughts and i turned my head towards her. She has a curious expression on her face as she stared at me.

"Yeah, you're right. We have never talked about it. I have also never considered dating her. But now that we are on the topic, it's hard for me to imagine us being a couple." I told the taller girl, who listened to me attentively and silently without saying anything.

"This is a fun fact. Actually, the both of you kind of look like a couple." She said and grinned widely. I looked at her with a look of disbelief, not believing her words. How can we look like one? I don't even think we look like a couple!

"Yah! How can we look like one? You're being ridiculous!" I raised my voice a little and our friends didn't seem to hear it since we are quite behind them.

"I mean...You guys are always by each other's side and what's more is that the both of you are living together. Married couples live together, you know." The taller girl said, scratching her cheek lightly and looking towards the ceiling of the corridor.

"Th-that's because our families are always out for work and they suggested us to live together so that we will be less lonely. And we are already comfortable living together thanks to my family consistently meeting up with hers at her house. Plus, this doesn't count in this case." I said and folded my arms while Jeongyeon shook her head with a tight lipped smile.

"Sana-ah, see you later." I heard Tzuyu's voice and turned towards where her voice is coming from. Ah, we have reached her classroom.

"See you later!" I said cheerfully with a smile and she smiled back before entering her classroom with Chaengie and Dahyunie. The both of them are in the same class as Tzuyu.

"Eh~ Still sure you two don't look like a couple?" Jeongyeon asked softly after exchanging a small wave with the three youngest girls.

"Of course, i'm still sure on that." I said and rolled my eyes as i continued walking towards my classroom with Jeongyeon chuckling softly next to me.

Lunchtime came and the teacher immediately dismissed the class once the bell rang.

"Let's go see if the others are released for lunch." Mina said, standing up after placing her textbooks underneath the table. Momo stood up while nodding her head, leaving her books on the table. Momo and i went to the youngest's classroom and looked into their classroom, Mina went to Jeongyeon's classroom.

Looks like their teacher have not dismissed them even though the bell has rang. Dahyun's being attentive in class, Chaeng's resting her head on top of her arms on the table, and Tzuyu's staring at the whiteboard with a blank and emotionless face. I chuckled, thinking that Tzuyu probably wants to go for lunch right at the moment. It's so funny, looking at her face like that and guessing what she's thinking about.

"Ah, Minari! How come you're alone? Where are they?" Momo saw Mina and asked her while i turned to the younger Japanese girl.

"They are still in class and i heard their teacher saying that he will dismiss the class if the last question is answered correctly." Mina said.

"And the question is quite hard." Mina added on when she saw Momo furrowed her eyebrows and knew that she's probably thinking that the question would be easy. Her facial expression is so easy to read.

"Then let's go to the cafeteria first and wait for them at our usual table." I said and we headed to the cafeteria, sitting at our usual table which is by the glass window and the end corner.

"Sana, what did you and Jeongyeon-unnie talked about? I've been curious since i saw you guys talking." Mina asked with an intent expression on her face.

"Oh? Were you guys talking about food? Are you going to hang out with Jeongyeon later and eat delicious food together?" Momo asked, looking more curious than Mina. Mina shakes her head while i just giggled silently at her question.

"Yah, we didn't talk about food. You think too much about food. We were talking about a person." I said and looks like i made them even more curious as they stared at me intensely.

"You guys were talking about someone? Why didn't you tell us too?" Momo asked with pouting lips while i just chuckled.

"Because it's someone you know so i'm scared you will tell them." I said and Mina nodded her head, agreeing with my words. Momo whined with disbelief, surprised to hear my words and soon pouted sadly. Mina and i cheered her up until i noticed Mina looking somewhere before looking back at us.

"The maknae group is here. Looks like the other 3 are still not getting the question right." Mina told us and i turned my head to the entrance of the cafeteria to see the youngest 3 are walking towards our table while chatting with each other happily. I soon got an idea in my mind.

"Ah, Momo-ah, Dahyun texted me yesterday that she's planning to treat you to dinner tonight so cheer up." I said with a smile and Momo's face immediately light up. Just nice, Dahyun sat down next to her and she snapped her head to the pale girl with sparkling eyes. Chaeng sat down next to Mina since there's an empty seat between me and Mina. Tzuyu sat down beside me.

"I heard you will treat me to dinner today, is that true?" Momo asked and i laughed silently as Dahyun became confused. She slowly turned her head away and saw me laughing and knew that i was the one who told Momo.

"Ye-yeah, it's true." Dahyun turned back to Momo and gave a small smile while Momo cheered in happiness.

"Sana-ah, i might be coming back home late tonight." Tzuyu softly said and i turned my head to her.

"Oh? Is she in the same school as us?" I asked, knowing why she would be late.

"Yup, she is." Tzuyu answered while nodding her head slightly.

Ehh, so she met a new girl in our school again. She often does this, after all. Now, the thing is how long they will keep meeting each other. Tzuyu has never hang out with the same girl for more than a month. The longest is 2 weeks and the shortest is one day. I knew about this since she always tell me about it.

"Ah, everyone is already here!" I heard Jeongyeon's voice and turned my head to see her, Jihyo and Nayeon-unnie arriving at our table and sitting down on the vacant seats.

"Finally! Time for lunch!" Nayeon-unnie exclaimed happily, glad to be free from the class.

"And since Sana and Tzuyu arrived late to school, they will buy us lunch!" The oldest girl added on, still looking happy and smiling widely. Jeongyeon high-five with Nayeon-unnie, smiling widely, while the others laughed, feeling glad and relieved that they don't need to spend their own money. 

I heard Tzuyu groaned silently and chuckled internally. It's not that bad, anyways. On the positive side, we get to treat our friends to lunch. Isn't that a good thing? The both of us stood up and used my phone to type down the orders before sending it to Tzuyu, thinking that she might forget what they want to get.

She thanked me with her expression and i smiled at her, nodding my head slightly. We then walked away from the table and went to get our friends' their lunch.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late wait, got absorbed into watching twice's concert ><

I hope you guys like this first chapter! ><

I will be publishing each chapter every day, at 3pm in Singapore time :))

Enjoy and happy reading~! ^^

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.2K 1.9K 52
A mysterious new recruit stylist for a well known Idol Group started her first day in a strange way. She was beautiful. She was fantastic. She was t...
49.6K 1.6K 14
This story follows the chat story in my "Wit" account. You won't understand this narration story, unless you have followed the chat story. 😊
37.6K 761 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...
8.1K 275 10
Hey, guys! It's a GxG story this time! I have feelings for Mina-unnie ever since i became friends with her but throughout the years, that we have bee...