Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

Door sasaki_Senna

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 11 - Destruction
Chapter 12 - Savior
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast
chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 2 - Back To Home

5.7K 168 18
Door sasaki_Senna

Okay!! Chapter 2 is here!!

Enjoy!! ^^

***************************

Third Person's POV

Two teenagers stroll throught a small town in between the Land of fire and the land of Wind.

They stop by a tea shop and sat there. A group of sand nins sat not far from them.

The two teenagers ordered their drink. One of them overheard the sand nins talk while sipping on her tea.

"Still no clue huh?" One of them said.

"Yeah, at least Konoha's helping us. Our village is in a crisis right now. With our Kazekage got kidnapped, who knows what'll happen to our village" Another one said.

"Even Kankuro-san got defeated by one of them, he's poisoned" A third person said.

The teenager, the girl stood up and approach them.

"Sorry... Can I know how long the Kazekage has been abducted?" She ask.

They turn to her.

She has a long red hair that goes down to her waist, she wore a dark red combat kimono, where the front goes just above her knee, leaving her bare leg showing and the back part of it all the way down to her legs. She wore a japanese sandals, two katana strapped to her back, one behind her waist [like sasuke's] and other across her back. [anyone watch bleach? yeah, like hitsugaya]

The Sand nins snap out of their staring and answer her.

"About 2 days already" They answer.

The girl's black eyes hardened and walk back to her partner.

"Sora, we're going to the sand village, and we're going on a full speed" She said.

"We just went there like 2 months ago, why--"

"I'll explain on the way, lets go" She went outside the shop.

Sora slam some money on the table and quickly catch up to her.

1 day later~~

"Give Gaara back, dammit!!!!" Naruto shouted, chasing after the blond guy riding on his clay bird.

"Naruto!! Stop!" Kakashi not far behind him, chase after.

'He's losing control... I need to chase after him as fast as possible' He thought.

"Heh, try to catch me, hm" The blond guy said.

they both then battled together, Naruto's gonna explode soon out of anger.

Sakura and Chiyo, an elder from the Sand village catch up to them and landed beside Kakashi.

The blond then did a self destruct jutsu, Kakashi used his Mangekyo sharingan to absorb the explosion.

Everyone's safe...except for one...

They all look at the Kazekage in sadness.

Naruto kneel down beside him, crying.

"Why....Why does it always have to be Gaara...." Naruto said.

Two figure landed not far from them. Everyone went on guard, they look suspicious, a red dressed girl with a mask on and a blue haired guy beside her.

Naruto look at them in anger. He's lost his cool and attack them. The blue guy immediately block Naruto with his arm, hurting it. They begin attacking each other.

Kakashi and Sakura tried to stop them, but it didn't work, he wouldn't listen.

"Sora....Stop" The red hair girl ordered.

The guy jumped beside her.

"Nee-san, he tried to attack you!" He said.

"Yes....Because he's upset... Thats normal" She said with a hint of sadness in her voice. She approach Naruto, who's glaring at her.

"Calm down, I'm not an enemy...." She said and walk towards the laying body of Gaara.

"Get away from him!!!" Naruto shouted and attack her.

She turn around, avoiding his punch and hugged him.

"She's fast!!" Sakura gasp.

"Naruto, Calm down.... I'm mad at myself for not saving Gaara too..." She said, pulling away and kneel down beside Gaara.

Naruto stood there frozen, seems to be in a trance.

She pick his upper body up and lean him against her chest.

"Gaara..." Her body start glowing green.

"That jutsu looks like...."

"Mine. But it seems a little bit different." Chiyo said, cutting Sakura.

By now the others, the sand villagers also came.

After awhile, the green stopped. She stop. She stood up shakily and went to the blue guy, before she collapse, the guy caught her.

Gaara started opening his eyes. He then sat up.

Everyone cheered, didn't really pay attention to the girl.

"Gaara!!"

"Gaara-sama!!"

"Gaara-kun!!"

"Kazekage-sama!!"

They all gather around him. He didn't say anything but look around.

"What are you finding, Gaara?" Naruto ask.

Gaara look at him.

"Naruto....Where's Senna?" He ask, Naruto's eyes widen.

"Senna-chan?...Dont tell me..." Naruto turn around and look at the girl previously.

She's in the arms of the blue guy. He kept on calling her, his voice so hoarse, as if about to cry.

Naruto ran to her and kneel down.

"S-senna-chan?" Naruto ask, confirming it.

"Finally...Notice...Naruto...." She said.

Naruto took off her mask, revealing her pale face.

"S-senna-chan, are yo-you dying?" Naruto ask.

She smiled painfully.

"No....I'm not...I'm just gonna sleep....Naruto....Take care of my brother while....I sleep....Sora...Dont cry...I'm not leaving you....Gaara...welcome back...." She said to everyone and closed her eyes.

"Senna-chan!!"

"Nee-san!!"

Sakura went and check on her.

"Her chakra depleted alot. Almost to nothing... I really dont know how she did it, but if that jutsu is like Chiyo-baachan then...." Sakura trail off.

"What? then what?!" Naruto shouted.

"No. She wont die.... yet..."

Everyone turn to Sora, the blue hair guy.

"Who are you? You refer Senna as 'nee-san'. As far as I know, Senna has no siblings" Kakashi said.

Gaara came towards the scene, being supported by one of his ninja.

"My name is Sasaki Sora. She took me in after finding me. I train under her now" Sora replied.

"What you mean with she wont die yet? you know what jutsu is that?" Kakashi ask.

"That ninjutsu is developed by herself for many years now. Its still unamed though.... Only herself know about it. Every detail is a secret. But she did warn me, if she were to use the jutsu, she wont be able to wake up for a long time and....." Sora look down on the ground.

"What is it?" Naruto ask.

"Her lifespan shortens every single time she use it...drastically" He said.

"So...now that she used it on Gaara-kun, how long does she have?" Sakura ask.

"I dont know. Like I said, I don't know any detail" Sora said.

Everyone look at Senna's sleeping figure sadly.

A few days later~~~

"Thanks for helping out, I'm grateful" Gaara said.

"Yeah, no problem!! Believe it!!" Naruto exclaim.

They shook hand and set off. Back to Konoha.

"Sorry, Neji-san, you have to carry Nee-san for me" Sora said.

"It's fine, your arm's still hurt right?" Neji said, looking at Naruto.

"I said I was sorry already!!!" Naruto anime cried.

"I still don't understand though, Why cant I carry Senna?" Lee ask.

"Baka! You'll run off like how Gai-sensei did!!" Tenten said.

"Poor Kakashi-sensei....." Sakura shook her head.

"Sora-kun, you okay?" Sakura ask.

He look at her.

"Hai, I'm fine" He answered.

"You know, Senna will be fine. She's really, really strong" Sakura assure him.

Sora smiled slightly.

"Thank you, Sakura-san" Sora said.

**********************

Well, so far not so interesting, eh?

Well, I'm gonna do alot of skipping too....

Anyways thanks for reading!! ^^

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!! ^^

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

270K 8.3K 59
Highest ranking: #2 in hyuga "Its a girl. Wait another one's coming. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins." Its my first book. So it's obviously ba...
384K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...
161 23 22
Sakura isn't what she seems Sasuke's acting suspicious around his teammates Naruto is having personality changes , like he's has another self . Peop...
453K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...