Caught Up

By ILuvAugustAlsina1983

Description Inside !!! More

Copyright
Description
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Introductions

388 13 7
By ILuvAugustAlsina1983

This book will contain a lot of violence, sexual content, and cursing so if you're not old enough to handle this book please don't read it. Thanks for the love and support.

August "Yung" Alsina -22, He is the biggest kingpin and leader in Atlanta. He is currently dating Jada but is also messing around with Kai and will soon become a businessman.

Jada Malone - 22, She is August's current girlfriend and works as a manager at Burger King

Kali Michelle Wright - 25, She is a big-time realtor and she lives in a four-bedroom house. She has been messing with August for the last seven months even though he has a girlfriend. 

LaTiffany "Tiff" Alexis Haughton - 25, Tiff and Kali have been friends since high school, currently works at the same company with Kai, and is currently dating Deon. 

Simone Monique Williams- 23, She works with Kali and Tiff, is known as the office whore, and is sleeping with Deon. 

Deon "Dee" Rashad Johnston- 27, Currently dating Tiff but cheating with Simone, works at the same company with Tiff, Kai, and Simone. He will regret losing Tiff and want her back when he realizes his mistake. 

Amir "Mir Mir" Lorenzo Wright - 23, Is Kali's favorite cousin, is involved in Yung's gang and Yung's homeboy, a big-time drug dealer, and will be Yung's business partner. One of Yung's muscle men. 

Tiana Lashae Jenkins- 24, Owner of Sassy Diva's Hair Salon, Recently broke up with her cheating boyfriend and has some trust issues. 

Dave East/East/Pablo -27, right hand for Yung and a part of Yung's gang, owns East's Gym, feels that he doesn't have time for a relationship so he believes in one-night stands. 

Lucas "Lyfe" Smith - 24, Yung cousin, leader of the muscle for Yung, part of Yung's gang & will eventually date Ivory. 

Yasmine "Yas" Symone Lewis-22, Manager at McDonald's, will eventually end up dating Lyfe, and she has been through some things as a kid. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 3.3K 12
What started as an infatuation for 18 year old Christopher Givens soon developed into something much stronger. Something he couldn't resist. Complete...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
149K 4.3K 31
Hey you guys the name is Cjay I'm 19 years old turning 20 next month #piscesgang lol I'm 5'9 love to sing and dance got a phat ass for day along with...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...