BTS Yandere (Oneshots)

nahiannakibamim tarafฤฑndan

Only they are the one who can love you, touch you, kiss you and claim you as theirs. You can't leave them. Th... Daha Fazla

๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ (๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ )
๐Ÿ. ๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ (๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง)
3. ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  (๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค)
5. ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ (๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Š.๐ง๐ฃ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰.๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ)

4. ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐ (๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค)

7.7K 220 55
nahiannakibamim tarafฤฑndan

Requested By:- JasmineRied
Hope you like it.💜

Author's POV:

"Mrs. Jeon, we have arrived."

"Thank you, uncle Ben. And I think I told that you can call me by my name."

"I will call you by your name from the next time then."

"You always tell me that." Uncle ben laughed at Y/n's fake angry face. She pouted and walked inside the mansion.

"Where did you go after college?"
Y/n flinched suddenly after hearing his voice. She looked at her husband who is sitting on the sofa while manspreading. Her husband, Jeon Jungkook looked at her with his dominating eyes.

It has been three months since they got married. They don't even talk properly since their marriage was arranged and cherry on top, those tattoos and piercings on his eyebrow and lips, all of this makes her scare a lot.

Y/n gulped in nervous and licked her dry lips. She gripped her bag more tightly feeling scared which didn't go unnoticed by her husband. And why wouldn't Y/n be afraid of her husband? He is 8 years older than her when she is only 19. Also that poor girl never talked with a male other than her uncle comfortably.

"Umm...I went to my friend's house because of group project. That's why I'm late."

Jungkook got up from the sofa and walked towards her. Y/n looked down and bite her lips. She was feeling intimidating. Jungkook stood in front of her and grabbed her chin making her look at him. His jaw clenched after looking at her doe eyes. He wanted nothing more than just to claim and marked her. How much he wants to make her moan his name when he will give her pleasure. But not now...not until he complete his unfinish work. After that, noone can take her away from him.

Looking at his face, Y/n thought that maybe he was very angry. He started rubbing her lips but his mind was elsewhere. Only if Y/n had known what he was thinking, she would've run away.

"Umm...Jungkook...?"

He shook his head, wanted to get rid of his thoughts or he don't know what he will do right now. He took a step back while Y/n internally sighed in relief. She practically ran towards their room after seeing him looking another way.

My little Y/n, just wait for some days then you will be mine. All mine.

🌹

Y/n's POV:

Right now, I'm cooking bibimbap, bulgogi and fried rice. Jungkook likes to eat dish which is made by me. I literally make three times meal since he doesn't like to eat food which is made by maid or any other person.

"Why did he come so early today? He always come after evening." I murmured.

"So, you don't want me to come early?" I can feel my body stiffen because of his closeness.

I turned around and gasped, seeing him this much close. He leaned more closer staring at me almost touching my lips. I put my hands on his naked chest to keep some distance.

"We should sit. The food is ready." He chuckled still staring at me. I want to cry. I don't want to stay with him. I don't feel comfortable around him. I just feel those weird vibes coming from him. He took some step back and went to the dining room. I sighed and took all the dishes in the dining room.

I jumped on the bed after eating and showering. Still my stomach is growling telling me to eat something. How can I eat properly when he always stared me with his dark eyes...just how can I?

I groaned and went to my right side of the bed. I'm feeling tired. I yawned and closed my eyes.

🌹

Author's POV:

Opening the door, jungkook saw his little Y/n sleeping like a baby. He turned off the lights and went to the bed. He hovered above her and placed his head on the crook of her neck. He tilted her head trying to get more space. He sighed in content sniffing her neck. He started kissing her jaw, slightly licking and biting her neck.

Well, he doesn't want her to wake up suddenly and see his husband to do this things. Even if his wife wake up, what will she do? Nothing! Because she is his wife. And he can do anything. Her body, her soul, her smile, her everything belongs to him.

Y/n whined and turned to the other side. Jungkook chuckled and slept beside her, pressing her against his chest.

ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪

Y/n started making breakfast as Jungkook have to go office now. But her mind was somewhere else. Her neck was full of small red marks and she didn't know how she got this marks.

Just how many mosquitos were there?

Y/n's thought got broken hearing Jungkook's footsteps.

"Done?" Jungkook asked while leaning on the wall. He was dressed up in his suit. Y/n shyly looked down and tucked her hair behind ear.

"Hmm." Y/n nodded her head.

Jungkook helped her taking the pancakes, strawberries, eggs, toast and banana milk on the table.

After eating, Jungkook went to his office but not before giving her peck on the forehead. Y/n started doing his college homeworks since today her college is off. She thought it's better to do it early. She was having goosebumps because of the staring feeling. Not just today. She always feels creepy when she stays at home. Like someone is watching her every move.

Obviously her husband Jungkook is watching her. He always did that. There are small cameras in every room which Y/n don't even know. She doesn't know how much his husband is obsessed with her.

Jungkook was watching everything. He always watched her, stalked her even before their marriage. His obsession started when she was 17 years old. He first saw her in the higher school when he was giving his speech for the ceremony. That day, he fell for her. He wanted to make her his that time but couldn't as she was only 17 years old. So, he waited until she was 19. Between this two years, he stalked her. He even put cameras in her room so that he can see what she is doing. He even kill some boys who proposed her to be their girlfriend. He didn't give them any easy death. Before killing them, he tortured them badly.

After waiting for 2 years, Jungkook went to Y/n's uncle house and told him or more like ordered him that he wanted to marry Y/n. But his uncle denied. He knew who is Jeon Jungkook. The sole heir of Jk enterprise and most cruel person. He is known for his cruelty. Y/n's uncle doesn't want her niece to be with him. Let alone marry him.

Jungkook became angry after hearing his answer. Who the fuck is he to deny? If he wants something, he will have. Now he wants Y/n, he will have her. With or without her will.

He smirked at Y/n's uncle and left from there as he had another plan. He went to his house and called one of his man to start his job. Jungkook knew that he can have his Y/n forcefully. But he doesn't want her to think of him as a bad guy. Not right now.

Jungkook again went to Y/n's uncle house for the same reason and his uncle again declined. Jungkook knew he will again deny that's why he came prepared. He took some photo out of his pocket and throw them in front of Mr. Yang. His face became pale after seeing his son all beaten up photos. He didn't believe him at first but jungkook showed him videos of his son beaten by some man. Mr. Yang started crying seeing all of this. He asked jungkook to leave his son alone. Jungkook agreed but with condition.

"You have to tell Y/n, she must marry me and we were betrothed from birth. It's our parents wish. If you don't do what I'm saying right now, say goodbye to your son."

Mr. Yang didn't want to agree but seeing his son like this, he nodded his head. Jungkook smirked and left the house but not before telling him that he shouldn't tell Y/n what happened today.

Mr. Yang told Y/n everything like Jungkook said. Y/n first wanted to deny but after hearing that it's her parents wish, she agreed. And after 2 weeks, they got married.

Jungkook was doing his works and also watching her from his laptop. Meanwhile, Y/n finished making lunch and went to her room. She started changing her dress not knowing her husband was watching her. Jungkook licked his lips and adjusted his pant when he saw her wearing bra and panty. Fuck! He just wants to bend her and have his way with her.

Control! Jungkook control!

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed. Y/n dressed up, took all foods in lunch box and went out. After half an hour, she reached his office. People greeted her when she was going to the lift. She also smiled and greeted them. Y/n went to the 12th floor as jungkook's office were in that floor.

"Is Jungkook in his office?" Y/n asked Jungkook's assistant.

"No, madam. Mr. Jeon is in the meeting. Sir told me that you should wait in his office." He said without looking at her. That was one of the rule. No man is allowed to look at her.

"Oh! Okay."

Y/n put the lunch box on the table and went to the bookshelf. Y/n looked at the books and found one of her liking. But it was in the top shelf. She tried to tiptoe to get the book but still can't. She was so much into getting the book that she didn't even hear someone opening the door.

Jungkook loosened his tie while opening the door. He looked at her wife who was trying to get a book from the top shelf. Jungkook clenched his jaw looking at her curve. He went to her side and stood behind her.
Y/n's trying got halted when she felt someone's breath on her neck. She turned around and gulped looking at his face.

Jungkook leaned his face making her eyes widen. He was standing too close and it was suffocating for her. Y/n put her hands on his chest to put some distance.

"Umm...I br-brought f-foods." Y/n stuttered looking a little kitten. Jungkook took both of her hands and put them above her head. He started touching her face, lips, neck and collarbone in a sensual way. Y/n's eyes became teary as he was touching her like this.

She don't even know what her husband do when she fall in sleep. He do more things than just touching her.

"J-jungkook?"

Jungkook stopped and looked at her. She was trying so hard not to cry. His hold on her hands loosened and he went to sit on the sofa. He gestured Y/n to come and sit beside him. Y/n rubbed her wrist which was red due to his hold. She went and sit beside him.

Y/n was on her way home after finishing their lunch. She didn't wait for one second after eating as she was way too scared. Suddenly she saw someone whom she didn't meet for three months. But what is he doing here? She got out of the car and started running towards that person.

"Uncle?"

Mr. Yang flinched and looked at Y/n. Her eyes became teary seeing her niece. He immediately hugged her.
Y/n also hugged him.

"When did you come back, uncle?"

"A few day ago. Let's go the house."

Y/n nodded her head and went to the house.

She started walking around and her uncle went to the kitchen to get some tea for them.

"It has been only three months but it feels like one year." Y/n said while touching her parents picture.

"Y/n, come here..." Uncle gestured her to sit. Y/n sit on the sofa and sipped her tea.

"So, tell me about brother Jihoon. How is he doing?"

"H-he is doing f-fine..." He said awkwardly. He doesn't want her niece to know about her son. He was in coma for a long time. His eyes became teary. He looked down, not wantung her see him like this.

Y/n frowned and looked at her uncle. She put her cup on the table and sat beside him.

"Uncle, what's wrong? Everything is fine, right?" she felt like there is something wrong.

"Uncle, look at me...please." Y/n became speechless when her uncle looked at her. His eyes screaming pain and so many things.

"What happen? Are you hiding something from me? Please tell me, you are making me scared."

"Nothing is f-fine. H-he is in coma."

"W-what? How? When?"

"Three months ago."

"What? T-three months ago? And you are telling me now...but why is he in coma? H-he was absolutely fine." Y/n  wanted to cry but couldn't. She wants to stay strong in front her uncle.

"Y/n, listen what I'm going to tell you now...don't be scared okay...just listen to me carefully." Y/n nodded her head.

Her uncle started telling her everything what actually happened. What Jungkook did and how he threatened Y/n's uncle. And Jihoon is in come because of him.

Y/n couldn't believe that she was living with such cruel person. She was feeling disgusting.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't have a choice that time. Jungkook is not normal. There is something wrong with that guy. I think you should come with me. It's better if you stay away fr- "

Y/n's face became pale when she heard a gunshot. She looked at her uncle who is now pressing his chest to stop bleeding.

"Uncle?" Y/n screamed and looked at the door. Blood drained from her face as she saw her husband standing there looking like a psycho. He was looking like a reincarnation of the devil.

"Tsk. Uncle, I told you not tell her but here you are telling her everything..."

H

e started walking towards them. Y/n took some steps back watching him looking at her like sick person.

"Y/n, come here."

Y/n shook her head. Jungkook clenched his jaw and shot at the table. Y/n flinched due to the sound. Her body started trembling badly looking at his angry face.

"I said fucking come here or I swear the next bullet will go to his head."
Y/n went to his side quickly. Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"You know old man, I thought I'll finish you later because I have to do it sooner or later. I was going to give you some time...but you just made a mistake. You know what you did, right? YOU FUCKING WANT TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME? HOW DARE YOU?" Jungkook screamed and shot him in the head.

Y/n started screaming and wiggling.
"You liar! Leave me...leave me alone...you monster. You are not human." She got out of his hold and slapped him. Jungkook fisted his palm and looked her with his red eyes. He grabbed her jaw tightly almost feeling like it will break.

"How dare you to tell me to leave you? Huh? YOU ARE FUCKING MINE!"
He brutally kissed her lips, trying to put his tongue inside her mouth. Y/n tried to shove him away as she can't breath properly. And soon she lost her consciousness.

Y/n tried to rub her eyes but her hands were attached with something. She opened her eyes and looked at the room. She was in totally different room. She looked at her hands only to see them tied up with bedpost. Her eyes became teary thinking of her uncle. She looked at herself only to see her wearing lingerie.

"My little Y/n finally woke up from her beautiful sleep." Jungkook came from the washroom wearing only boxers.

Y/n looked at the other side of the room. She was utterly feeling abhorrent towards her husband.

How can he do all of this?

Jungkook hovered above her and grabbed her chin making her look at him. Y/n glared at him with her teary eyes. He smiled at her and started caressing her cheeks lovingly. But anyone can say that smile wasn't loving smile. It was for upcoming destruction.

"Let m-me go...why are y-you doing this t-to me? I hate you. You are a monster. I HATE Y- "

Jungkook smashed his lips on hers and started aggressively kissing her. She moaned in pain and tried to pull the move his head. Her jaw started hurting because of his hold. After couple of minutes, he started kissing and biting her neck.

"N-no...p-please let m-me go. Ahhh...."  She screamed when Jungkook bite above her collarbone.

"You want me to let you go...huh? How can you even think that? I will let you go. You are MINE! ONLY MINE! Now I will fucking make you pregnant so that you can never leave me." Jungkook said while looking at her with possessive and lustful eyes.

Y/n widened her eyes and shook her head. Jungkook started sucking and kissing her cleavage. Y/n closed her eyes when she heard tearing sound.

Y/n knows that there is no escaping from his obsessive and dominant husband. Thus, she laid there lifelessly and letting him do sinful things to her.

🌹

So, here is yandere jungkook ( sorry my bunny for writing this awful things about you...*crying*) Anyway do give me feedback.😁

Next one will be updated soon.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

15.5K 428 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...
167K 5.1K 34
[quit editing seriously so yeet] That time I saw you, I knew I couldn't lose you again... I nor my best friend. But who knew that I would have a dead...
86.8K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
160K 5.6K 11
"I love her. I want her. I need her. That's all in my mind all the time. I know she loves me too but she doesn't realized her feelings yet." "Stop! A...