Kiss me back |Jungkook FF |18...

De SilverScales07

"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing h... Mais

KISS ME BACK
1. Way back home....
2. Doctor knows best
3. Will to survive..
4. Hard times
5. Good for something
6. Magic box
7. Selfish?
8. Past is in the past
9. Lovers' Keeper
10. Family remains
11. The other side
12. Not a threat
13. For me
14. Hidden Self
16. The younger the smarter
17. Love is really blind... don't judge me
18. VMin
19. Make it up to you...
20. Vengeance
21. Jealous much..?
22. Hurt
23. Queen Bee
24. Everything's alright now
25. The real couple
26. Higher command
27. We are family
28. Dealbreaker
29. Back to work
30. Consent
31. The youngest Jeon
32. Isn't she over-doing it?
33. Dr. Min
34. Finders Keepers
35. The morning intruder
36. Heart attack
37. The Grand wedding
38. Be gentle
39. Way back home....
Thank you
Just Other stuff...

15. Evidence

5.8K 229 21
De SilverScales07

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jin's POV

She relaxed her stiff body... her expression turning dark...she took a deep breath before speaking...she looked around at our men......and spoke

Y/N: Were you all just watching when he dragged me here?

She almost said in a whisper when a feeble voice replied

Guard1: M-ms.K-k-kim...We didn't know what you wanted....we---

The leader of our guards Mr. Han spoke shaking with fear while she looked at him with her expressionless face

Y/N: Yes Mr. Han what will be your excuse today?

Mr. Han: Please...Ms. Kim...give us a chance to fix it... the evidence was so strong, we couldn't deny it... we needed to know who is right... they are talking about violence against a woman Ms.Kim....

While in the background....we could hear murmuring.... This situation was getting more confusing...

Guard3: Is she really Kim Y/N? The Kim Y/N? God I knew it...this wasn't a good idea...she is really here now....

Guard4: Of course it's her ...didn't you just see ....she didn't even flinch...we are dead now....

Jungkook: ENOUGH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

Jungkook yelled taking us all by surprise...while she remained calm but some of the guards were suddenly looking like they had switched sides...they were clearly against us now....

Y/N: Solving your problems....apparently *sigh*

She said casually and sat down on the couch while she was looking at Taehyung and he was smiling....

Y/N: Violence against a woman cannot be avenged by violating another woman's decency.... now just because you know I can handle a man doesn't mean you don't come to my rescue....

Mr Han: I'm really sorry...Ms. Kim... we thought you were just playing...

Y/N: YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! Why were you yelling... my ears hurt!...

Taehyung: YAH! What you let him do is not okay... 

Mr.Han: Ms.Kim... , Mr.Kim is right.... you do not let a man touch you that way... we were all worried...

Y/N: *chuckle* What's with the "Ms. Kim" around here.... have I aged that much?

Taehyung: Age? Sure it's the age and not the fact that they are all scared of you and your dad....

Y/N smiled at her Mr. Han and her cousin... when her gaze shifted at me and Jungkook expecting us to sit...

Y/N: Jin...there is no need for violence and aggression when I'm in the room.... You can ask your ex men how sorted out I really am.... Sorry Im going to have to borrow them for few days after the stunt you pulled with me....

One of the guards and Taehyung let out a chuckle and she glared at them completely shutting them up... I nodded at her and took a place beside her... While Jungkook continued to stare at us....

Y/N: So ...*sigh* what happens to be the actual problem... now that we are talking like human beings...

I explained to her the whole situation and she wasn't buying any of it....

Y/N: .....your sister? Whats the evidence everyone is talking about...

Jungkook: Here...

Jungkook's POV

I quietly brought her all the evidence and her eyes widened....

Y/N: She is your sister?

Jin nodded in response.... she looked at the photos and looked away immediately... of course she mustve been ashamed of what her brother was doing....

Y/N: God...I'm scarred for life...*sigh* I'll take a look at this....while everyone else can chill out.... make friends.... Go mingle...

Jungkook: What's there to look? you still don't believe it?...

Mr. Han was staring at me right now... asking me to shut up... what is she?... a King?... that everyones bowing to her

Jin: Let her do what she wants... If she is really wrong...

Y/N: Then I'll shoot him myself... we don't tolerate violence against women in our family.... Our family is quiet unlike yours Mr.Jeon... 

There was murmuring in the background when she said that...and everybody hummed and nodded to what she said like she was the judge here... moreover Taehyung who never left a chance to speak was having a hard time trying to get his words out ....

Taehyung: But...

Y/N: Since you've all made the mistake to call me here... I will be in charge hence forth....

She mumbled but her head was buried deep into the files.... while all of us just looked at each other in shock....

Time skip

After an hour or so she looked at she began talking to us...simultaneously, she flipped pages and circled things not looking at us at all.... she asked us who our family friends were, if we had any enemies, how our accounts were... I felt like she was stalling us...but Jin had so much faith in her....

Y/N: Kim Taehyung....I just hate you beyond reason....

Taehyung: *scoff* you talk like I ever wanted to see your sorry face again....

Y/N: And why haven't you escaped yet?

Taehyung: I couldn't leave my hyung alone... its not like he has a sister anymore.... And they kept saying they'll...uh...

Y/N: They'll what?

Taehyung: Bring you here too, so I was a little worried...

Y/N: I am here now then why do you look more relaxed...?

Taehyung: ... What? A guy can't relax? And what's with your rapey boyfriend... I'll break his bones when we reach a verdict....

Y/N: Know when to speak....

She growled angrily ...And Taehyung looked at her with his sad eyes....

Taehyung: I didn't mean to... I just--

Y/N: I'm fine.....

Y/N didn't raise her head towards anyone she was busy reading .... followed by an awkward silence...

Taehyung: How is your... umm... nurse stuff going....

Y/N: *sarcastic chuckle* Nurse?... I'm a surgeon Tae... it's all fun and games till someone dies on my table... and my promotion gets stuck...

Taehyung: hm....are you....um....

Y/N: *sigh*....don't struggle so much ....I said I am fine...

She scribbled multiple things on the papers ...While we just sat there and watched...

Taehyung: I hear...uh....Mr.Jeon here ditched you?

She had no change in expression....she was a whole new person suddenly....she simply continued reading....

Y/N: Ditched? *chuckle*.... I don't even remember meeting him...

Ouch....that pinched big time....

Taehyung: Ah that's why you call a stranger with cringe af name? Eh "Kookie"? I see.....

Y/N chuckled like she was completely relaxed...

Y/N: You have grown a brain, brother... I see

Taehyung: If Namjoon comes to know about this and few seconds back... you are going to be in trouble, you stayed 4 months with a man who ditched you on your wedding... scandal for the Kim family... tsk tsk....

He slightly raised his voice to get her attention but it was in vain, she just continued doing her work unbothered by everybody, but he continued yelling...

Taehyung: Oh dear what are we going to do about this problem sister?... Namjoon is going to kill everyone in this room... maybe me too...

Y/N: Then we don't tell him that sort of thing....Namjoon doesn't need that kind of pressure right now... neither do I... lets pretend as if past 6 months didn't happen....

I scoff looking away.... sure... that's her bright solution.... they all were making me sound like a villain here...  and why the fuck are they so afraid of this Kim Namjoon he looked like a koala, I could strangle him to death in his sleep.

She looks up at Taehyung finally and asks him with a straight face....bringing the pictures close to his eyes...

Y/N: I've been to this hotel before... on a holiday as a kid... its near our family lake... its out of radar... I remember the fancy woodwork....

Taehyung: Why would he take her there.... didn't your dad take your mom there for---

Y/N: Eww... you don't need to remind me...but why would he bring a guest...

Jungkook: A quiet place, out of reach ....best place to hold someone captive, torture.......don't you think?

They pretended not to hear me and continued talking to each other....

Y/N: What's with this ring I wonder? Looks like a wedding ring honestly.... Did he get married?

Taehyung: Without telling you??...

Y/N: Naturally I wouldn't be invited to Kim's family functions... Remember?... I wasn't going to call any of you for my-- I mean.... I - I am usually n-not invited....

He narrows his eyes looking closer into the picture and his eyes widen seeing the ring....even I hadn't noticed it...and neither had Jin

Taehyung: Wedding ring?...wtf...I don't know....not like I go shopping for a wedding ring everyday....

She growled angrily as he continuously back answered, while I got up looking at the rings....

Jungkook: Y-yeah it looks like a wedding ring...

Taehyung: How would you know about it huh?

Jungkook: I uh... I had to buy one so-so I got some idea *clears throat*

She looked at me and frowned, and continued ignoring me....

Y/N: W-When was the last time you even met him? Aren't you his one true loyal brother *scoff*??

Taehyung: I'm not his servant....and it's been over 6 months.....he said he was on vacation...so I didn't bother...

Y/N: Maybe she is the girl he has been dating forever? You know he has been dating someone for quiet sometime now....

Taehyung: Don't ask me, it's not like he told me about his dating life....I'm not his favourite sibling....

Taeyhung narrowed his eyes towards her....looking at her suspiciously

Y/N: don't look at me either, he never told me anything.....he only told me he was madly in love....

She looks up to Namjoon...laying on the bed...and she goes over there ....Searching his hand for a ring but there wasn't one

Y/N: Did anybody find a ring on his hand?

Mr. Han immediately responded that they had taken it out...and handed it over to her...

Y/N: Your sister's initials weren't JJ by any chance right?

Jin: Jeon Jiyoung...

Jungkook: What are you getting at?

She completely ignored me and stepped towards Jin

Y/N: Look Jin... our dads...they are business partners.... you know Namjoon would never even dare do something like that.... your dad and Namjoon they are on really good terms too... I can assure you this is not what it looks like.....

Jungkook: Right... enough of your nonsense... dont you think if we are family friend we would atleast know each other from before?... 

Y/N: You just don't remember...we have met at parties when we were young, but you were busy flirting your way around, while Jin was busy abroad... I have met Jiyoung once... but she was a child back then....

She justified, but I just couldn't believe her... it didn't make any sense to me....

Jungkook: Lying bitch....

Y/N: I didn't know the Jeon kids were so unruly...at least your parents were always grateful to me.... especially your mother... so you better show us some respect....

Jungkook: Right and why exactly will my mother be grateful to a bitch like you?

Her expression changed hearing the word "bitch" but she did lie to me.....

Mr.Han: She almost died saving her life...

Jin: What...? When...?

Y/N: Some place, some time, *sigh* doesn't matter now....=

Mr.Han nodded when we looked at him for confirmation....

Jungkook: That doesn't change the fact that you lied to me...

Y/N: Lie? I just didn't tell you, coz we never talked about our past... Just a reminder Mr.Jeon, you didn't tell me who you were either, I was just smart enough to know ....*smirk* and I thought you said bury the past?... And focus on the future... Then how coul-.. *sigh* never mind...

She was right, and I never thought about it like that, before I could say something else again I was stared down at by my own brother...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.5K 1.3K 60
(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
22.5K 679 14
"You have any idea how fucking worried I was? Huh?" "I was so worried--" . . . "You weren't worried Jimin... You left your pregnant girlfriend at hom...
144K 6.8K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
445K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...