Kingdom Hearts 2: 2nd sequel...

Door Alexaslowell

In Twilight Town, two sisters, Harmonyx and Xamira, continue to live their peaceful lives with their best fri... Meer

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Odd Jobs for the Beach
Chapter 2: Mysterious Meeting
Chapter 3: Struggle Tournament
Chapter 4: The Seven Wonders
Chapter 5: Return
Chapter 6: Awakening in Twilight Town
Chapter 7: Mysterious Tower
Chapter 8: New Friends, New Clothes, New Journey
Chapter 9: Dealing with Problems
Chapter 10: The Land of Dragons
Chapter 11: Proving One's Self
Chapter 12: Beast's Castle
Chapter 13: To Beast or Not to Beast
Chapter 14: Revisiting/Meeting Meg
Chapter 15: Dealing with Hades
Chapter 16: Saving Meg Part 1
Chapter 17: Saving Meg Part 2/Hydra Attack/Disney Castle
Chapter 18: To the Cornerstone
Chapter 19: Timeless River
Chapter 20: Auldrant
Chapter 21: Confrontations Part 1
Chapter 22: Confrontations Part 2
Chapter 23: An Old Friend Helps Keep the Peace
Chapter 24: Port Royal
Chapter 25: Settling Old Scores
Chapter 26: Visiting Agrabah
Chapter 27: Securing the Lamp
Chapter 28: Waiting Isn't Good Enough/Halloween Town
Chapter 29: Christmas Town Visit
Chapter 30: Saving Christmas
Chapter 31: The Pride Lands
Chapter 32: Retaking the Throne
Chapter 33: Returning to Twilight Town
Chapter 34: Kairi and Chuzuru Captured
Chapter 35: Finally
Chapter 36: Space Paranoids
Chapter 37: Password Uncovered
Chapter 38: The Real Ansem?
Chapter 39: New and Unlikely Friends
Chapter 40: Friends Help Each Other
Chapter 41: One Thing After the Other Part 1
Chapter 42: One Thing After the Other Part 2
Chapter 43: Inspiring Story/Swim This Way
Chapter 44: Part of That World/Under the Sea
Chapter 45: Poor Unfortunate Souls
Chapter 46: Kiss the Girl/Ursula's Revenge
Chapter 47: A New Day is Beginning/Spy in Black
Chapter 48: A Palace of Troubles
Chapter 49: Party Gone Ruined
Chapter 50: Heroes Don't Quit
Chapter 51: True Heroes At Last/Upcoming Ball
Chapter 52: Getting Ready for the Ball
Chapter 53: Saving the Kingdom
Chapter 54: The Curse Resurfaces
Chapter 55: Jafar's Return
Chapter 56: Recovering Pooh's Memories
Chapter 57: Always Here/Missing Gifts
Chapter 58: Scar's Ghost
Chapter 59: A Father's Son/Digital Discord
Chapter 60: Radiant Garden Renewed/Sephiroth
Chapter 61: Two Twilight Towns
Chapter 62: Flames of Friendship
Chapter 63: The World That Never Was
Chapter 64: Riku and Ansem the Wise
Chapter 66: Nobodies Revealed
Chapter 67: Essence of the Heart
Chapter 68: Facing Xemnas Part 1
Chapter 69: Facing Xemnas Part 2/A Way Back Home
Epilogue:

Chapter 65: Reunited At Last

207 8 10
Door Alexaslowell

(3rd) POV:

"When I met Riku the first time, he still had the appearance of a boy. Probably because he had such a strong heart, and a strong woman by his side," Ansem says, explaining his story to Kratos and King Mickey. "I asked them to find two young women named Harmonyx and Xamira, and a young man named Roxas, from Organization 13, and bring them to me. When I told them it would help Harmony awaken from her slumber, they left without a word. They fought Harmonyx and Roxas. And I can only surmise Riku and Madison lost that fight. Riku must have realized then: to fight in the realm of darkness, he would have to immerse himself in that same darkness. And when he did...you saw what became of him. When Riku and Madison brought Harmonyx, Xamira and Roxas to me, he was introducing himself...as Ansem. I was astounded...by his resolve. If that was what it took to awaken his friend, he was ready to live in darkness. Madison began to question my actions after what happened to Riku. I...did a terrible thing to him. Riku was the victim of my revenge...Oh, how my heart ached. I could only laugh to hide my shame as I acknowledged Madison's resentment towards me."

"I guess it musta been after that when Kratos and I saw Madison and Riku again. They said they wanted to help Harmony...but Riku made us, including Madison, promise--Promise that Harmony wouldn't ever find out about what happened to him while he was out in the darkness," the King explains.

"Madison has even gone out of her way of trying to figure out some theories on how to help him change back. But in her own words 'there aren't any guarantees that they'll work without accidentally putting his life in danger'," Kratos says.

"My friends, the time has come. I am responsible for all of this," says Ansem.

Ansem then goes to pick up the device he dropped. Just as he begins to leave, more Dusks appear.

"Ansem!" the King exclaims.

"Look out!" Kratos yells.

The both of them use their Keyblades on the Dusks, while Amaterasu helps by using her flaming disc.

"You can't do this. It's too dangerous to do this alone," says Kratos.

"Let me go, my friends," Ansem says.

Kratos and the King walk over to Ansem and help lift up his device.

"What Kratos meant was that we'll help. But we're not helping with revenge. Understand?" the King asks, winking his eye.

"Leave the Dusks to us," Kratos says with confidence.

Ansem chuckles. "I really can't keep anything from either of you...I must make amends to these young people. I must stop it...I must stop Kingdom Hearts."

(Harmony's) POV:

"Get off of us!" I exclaim, somehow managing to get the Heartless off of me.

When I look up, my eyes widen at what I see. There, fighting alongside Kairi and Chizuru against the Heartless is actually Ansem, Xehanort's Heartless! Seeing this makes me confused. But there's something off about his presence.

Ansem is evil, no doubt about it, but--How is it possible that I'm able to sense a small glimmer of light shining through his darkness? I don't have time to think on the matter when I hear my friends speak up.

"Hey, isn't that guy...?" Nagakura begins to ask.

"Ansem!?" Asch questions with wide eyes.

"What's going on!?" Sora questions, just as shocked.

"Why is he helping Kairi and Chizuru? I thought Ansem was a bad guy!" Heisuke exclaims.

Madison takes out one of the Heartless with her Keyblade. "We can worry about that later! Right now, we need to--Look out!" she pushes me out of the way, making me notice a red projectile had ended up where I was standing. "That was close."

"Thanks, Mads," I say.

"No problem," she says.

"Heads up!" Luke exclaims.

We see a shower of projectiles get fired in the air. They were aimed for me and my friends. Thankfully, we manage to avoid getting hit, which causes the Heartless and Nobodies surrounding us to get hit instead, getting rid of them.

"What the--!? Where did all of those come from!?" Hijikata questions.

"Whoops, my bad. You all just looked so serious, I couldn't help shooting at you. Have you two been a good boy and girl?" a familiar voice asks.

"Quit hiding and come out!" Okita exclaims.

One of the Organization's members appear, revealing himself. The others and I instantly recognize him on the spot.

"Who is he?" Mieu asks.

"We met him in the Land of Dragons," Saito points out.

"It's Xigbar! He's the Organization's only sniper. His specialty is those weird looking guns of his. And what's worse is that he can manipulate space," says Madison.

"So those were his projectiles," I say.

Xigbar shakes his head. "Oh, it sounds like you haven't. Harmony! Harmonyx! Sora! Roxas!"

"Harmonyx? Roxas?" Sora asks. "Hey, did he just call me and Harmony Harmonyx and Roxas?"

"I think so," Mieu answers, earning a nod from Donald.

"You've really put Organization 13 in a pickle. I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you two. But MAN, did it pick a couple of duds this time. It even chose someone who used to live in the darkness. You three don't look like you're half the heroes the others were," says Xigbar.

"Are you done rambling?" Harada asks, glaring up at Xigbar.

"Rambling? As if! All I'm trying to tell these two traitors is that their time is up!" Xigbar exclaims, pointing to me and Sora.

Xigbar then brings out his guns.

"Here he comes!" Goofy exclaims.

Xigbar jumps down to reach our level, while my friends and I get ready to fight.

"See how big our Kingdom Hearts is? All thanks to you and your never-ending efforts to beat the Heartless! How do you feel about that? You really shouldn't have betrayed us, Harmonyx, Roxas!" Xigbar exclaims.

Suddenly, Madison hurls her black and white flames at Xigbar, making him take a step back from getting hit. "Are you gonna fight us, or are those guns of yours just for show?" she asks.

All Xigbar does in response is reveal an evil smirk. "Alright, have it your way."

Fighting Xigbar definitely proved to be tough. Whenever we would try to attack him, he would disappear from one spot, and reappear in another. He even shoots his projectiles at us, which weren't easy to avoid, since they would chase after us. And what's more is that Xigbar would alter the room, making a part of the floor disappear so that we would have much more difficulty avoiding his projectiles.

But we weren't done just yet, not when Madison had an ace up her sleeve. While Xigbar was busy dealing with us, he didn't notice Madison's chimera sneak up from behind and attack him. Wherever Xigbar would disappear off to, Madison's chimera would follow.

"What the hell!? All Heartless are supposed to listen to us! Down! Heel! Sit! Stay!" Xigbar exclaims, trying to get the chimera Heartless to stop chasing after him.

"Sorry to break it to you. But unlike the others, this one has a mind of its own and remains loyal to me," Madison says with a victorious smile.

"All right, no more Mr. Nice guy! I hope you're ready!" Xigbar exclaims, aiming his guns at the chimera Heartless, finally fed up with playing cat and mouse.

What Xigbar failed to realize is that since he got so busy focusing on Madison's chimera, he left himself wide open to the rest of us.

"You're wide open!" Asch exclaims, slashing Xigbar from behind with his sword.

Together, Madison and I concentrate on our magic, and send a huge fireball of red, orange, black and white flames at Xigbar causing some severe damage to him. When the flames disappear, Xigbar tries to aim his gun at us, but drops both of them, then falls to his knees, proving that we won.

"...I thought I...recognized that overgrown cat from somewhere. So even now...the damned thing forever remains loyal to his master...even if it's someone else wielding the Keyblade," says Xigbar. He then turns his attention on me and Sora. "Good for you, Harmonyx, Roxas. You two found some new friends...Too bad Xamira's not around to enjoy the show. I hope you have a lot of fun with them. Playing make-believe. Harmonyx. Roxas."

Before I can ask what he means by that, Sora speaks up. "I'm Sora! And Harmony is Harmony! Why did you keep calling us Harmonyx and Roxas?"

All Xigbar does is chuckle. "Wouldn't you like to know..." his eyes then flicker to Kingdom Hearts. "I did what I had to do...It's up to you now..."

His body then begins to fade away, showing that he's no longer able to fight.

"Hey! Hold on!" Sora exclaims.

Too late. Before Sora even has the chance to question him, Xigbar fades away for good.

"What did he...?" I begin to ask.

"Harmony! Sora! It's Kairi!" Donald exclaims, pointing to the floor above us.

The others and I look up, seeing that Kairi and Chizuru are still fighting against the Heartless, with help from Ansem.

"Kairi, we're on our way!" Sora exclaims, determined.

"Chizuru..." Hijikata says, looking worried.

"Come on! The sooner we get a move on, the sooner we can get to them!" I exclaim.

My friends nod their heads in agreement.

(3rd) POV:

Meanwhile, Kratos, Amaterasu, King Mickey and Ansem all arrive inside a part of the castle and notice Riku, Kairi and Chizuru fighting some Heartless.

"Uh-oh, they need our help," says the King.

"Harmony, Madison, Sora and Riku are together. We have no part to play here," says Ansem.

"...Is there any way for Riku to change back?" Kratos asks, earning a sad whine from Amaterasu.

"Riku chose that form so he could use the power of darkness. It won't be easy," Ansem says.

The four of them then head out, to continue their task. Meanwhile, outside of the castle, numerous pink lights head towards Kingdom Hearts, as if they're being absorbed into it. Atop the highest tower of the castle, Xemnas watches this, satisfied with what he sees.

"Yes...Kingdom Hearts...Rejoice, and feast on these hearts we offer! Shine your pale light on this empty realm...Share your power with all Nobodies!"

Saix then appears from a corridor of darkness. "Xemnas. Is Kingdom Hearts ready?"

"Very soon."

"Then, I can end this charade?" Saix asks.

Xemnas then turns around to face Saix, knowing full well what he means. "Indeed."

Saix smiles in satisfaction. "How I've waited to hear that."

(Harmony's) POV:

It took us a few minutes, but we managed to reach Kairi, Chizuru and Ansem's location. We help them take out all of the Heartless. Once they're all gone, we look around, just to make sure that we're in the clear, even if it is only temporary.

"Hijikata-san!" Chizuru exclaims with a smile, looking ready to cry as she jumps into Hijikata's arms.

Hijikata wraps his arms around her, looking relieved. "Chizuru..."

"Okita-san! Saito-san! Heisuke-kun! Harada-san! Nagakura-san! You're all alive? I'm not dreaming, am I?" Chizuru asks.

The said guys all smile back, just as happy to see Chizuru again.

"Nope," Okita says.

"Rest assured, this isn't a dream," says Saito.

"As you can see, we're very much alive," says Harada.

"It's been a while, but it's great to see you, Chizuru!" Nagakura exclaims.

"Sorry it took us so long," Heisuke apologizes.

Chizuru shakes her head and wipes her tears. "It's okay. I'm just so happy to see you all again," she then turns her attention on me and the others. "And I'm guessing you all must be Harmony, Madison, Luke, Asch, Donald, Goofy, Chibi and Mieu. You're all just as Kairi described you to be. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Yeah, same here," Luke says.

"We've heard some things about you, too, from Hijikata and the guys," I say.

We then hear Kuro bark, followed by Stitch crossing his arms, giving us a look that says 'aren't you forgetting someone'?

"Oh, right. These two are Kuro and Stitch," Madison says, making introductions.

"Kairi, you and Chizuru were great!" Donald compliments.

"Oh?" Kairi asks, then smiles.

I nod my head in agreement. "I think Donald's right. You do seem a little different since I last saw you," when our eyes meet, I feel a lot of emotions going on inside; happy, to finally see my sister again after so long--sad, because I ended up putting her in harms way, especially since I wasn't able to return to the islands sooner. "It's...great to see you!"

"You, Madison and Riku never came home, so Sora and I came looking for you," Kairi says.

"...Yeah. I heard. Sora told me," I say.

I then look down, feeling guilty for what I put her through. If I had at least paid a visit, none of this would've happened. Kairi would've still been back home on the islands with Sora, and the Organization wouldn't have imprisoned her or Chizuru.

"I'm sorry," I apologize.

"I'm sorry, too. I wasn't able to keep you or Chizuru safe," says Sora.

Kairi shakes her head. "Don't be. Even though we're not related, Harmony, we're sisters. It's what we do. You once went looking for me, so I thought I'd return the favor, because that's what family does, right? Besides, I had a feeling something must've kept you from coming back. That's just like you, always wanting to help people in need. And Sora, you did what you could."

Chizuru nods her head in agreement. "What happened back then wasn't your fault."

Not sure what else to do, I smile, grateful to have such an understanding sister. As for Ansem, he makes a corridor of darkness appear. Just as he looks like he's about to leave, I call out to him.

"Wait!" I exclaim, making him stop. "You're not...Ansem, right? I mean, Xehanort's Heartless. You're not him, right?"

My words catch everyone by surprise, making their eyes widen in shock, including Ansem's, while Madison, Kairi and Chizuru are the only ones that are calm.

"...Harmony...What're you talking about? I mean, look! He is Ansem!" Sora exclaims, pointing at the said person.

I slowly shake my head. "No, he's not. I can't explain it very well, but...Despite how much darkness he has, there's a small glimmer of light in his heart, trying to shine through. I can sense the difference. Ansem's felt like a bottomless ocean, ready to swallow everything and anything in its path. But this person...I don't get that kind of feeling from him at all. Yet, his darkness...it feels familiar somehow..." Chibi and Kuro then let out happy barks, trying to get the person's attention. He backs away a little, looking unsure. "Besides, Chibi and Kuro don't seem to mind so much."

"I'm no one--just a castaway from the darkness," the man quickly says.

Madison glares at the man and walks up to him. "Would you..." she begins to say, then grabs him by the ear. "QUIT BEING SO DAMNED STUBBORN!!"

The man flinches in pain. "Madison!"

"I've been traveling with these guys to a bunch of worlds, while Harmony and Sora were risking their butts off to find you! Do you have any idea how hard it was trying to explain things to them without giving away your situation!?" Madison questions, giving this person a piece of her mind. "And if you think I'm going to let you walk away just like that, forget it! I can't take it anymore! They need to know!"

"Madison, you knew?" Kairi asks.

"Knew what?" Luke asks, confused.

"Can someone please fill us in here?" Asch asks.

"It's Riku!" Kairi exclaims.

This time, I become just as surprised as the others.

Nagakura tries to speak. "...Hold on a second...Are you saying--?"

"By Riku, you mean...?" Harada tries to ask, just as flabbergasted.

"It's true! It really is him!" Chizuru exclaims.

I look to Madison for confirmation, only to receive a nod and a guilty look on her face.

Kairi then takes mine and Sora's hand in hers. "Harmony, Sora, come here. Say something to him," she says, dragging us to Riku. She then takes Riku's hand, and places mine and Sora's hand over his. "Here. You'll understand. Close your eyes."

Not sure what else to do, Sora and I do as told. I'm not sure what it looked like to Sora, but for me, instead of a man who looks like Ansem, the one standing in front of us is--!

Ri...ku?

His hair has grown since we last saw him, and his bangs are slightly covering his eyes, but it's definitely him, no doubt about it. When I open my eyes, I see Riku back to looking like Ansem, with a look of guilt. Sora and I both become shocked by this revelation. I feel tears begin to take form in my eyes. After all that searching, I've finally found him, and he's standing right here in front of me!

"It's really you...Riku! You're...You're actually here!" I exclaim, no longer able to hold in my tears.

Riku sighs. "C'mon, Harmony. You've got to pull it together."

"Shut up, you idiot! Do you have any idea how hard I tried looking for you!? You! Madison! My father! The King! I looked everywhere for you guys! Then when I finally find Madison, she tells me what you had been through while I was asleep, but wouldn't tell me anything about your condition! Then when I find the King and my father, they wouldn't tell me anything, either! It was so hard! Trying to be brave, and keep hoping that I would one day find you, so that we could all go home!" I exclaim, letting the emotions I had been holding in for some time overflow.

Everyone gives me sympathetic looks, understanding my predicament.

Riku and Madison then begin to look guilty again. "I didn't want you to find me," says Riku.

"Because you look like Xehanort's Heartless?" Asch asks.

Madison sighs and nods her head. "Yeah. This is why we couldn't tell you anything about Riku: me, Mickey, and Master Kratos. Because of...personal circumstances, he made us promise not to mention what happened to him, mostly his appearance."

"So, that's why he took off? Back in Hollow Bastion, and the Land of Dragons? Because he didn't want any of us to notice?" Heisuke asks.

"And the clues he left behind that helped us get here!" Mieu exclaims, earning an agreeing nod from Stitch.

"I was starting to worry you guys weren't ever gonna catch on. Harmony and Madison are one thing. But Sora never did pick the brightest friends," Riku says, focusing his gaze on Donald and Goofy, obviously referring to them.

"What do you mean by that!?" Donald questions.

"Even so, you could've at least given a hint or something, at least to let Harmony and Sora know that you were all right," Hijikata points out.

"Seriously, they were really worried about you," Okita says.

"All we had to go on was rely on the messages you and Madison would send back and forth with her chimera," Luke says.

"I told you. I didn't want to be found. Not like this...I couldn't," says Riku. "I fought with Ansem. With...Xehanort's Heartless--when it invaded my heart, and I won, with help from Madison. But to use the power of darkness, I had to become Ansem myself."

I nod my head in understanding. "Yeah. Madison told us. She mentioned that even after defeating Ansem, you were still struggling against him, because his darkness still tried to latch onto your heart."

"Is that why you look the way you do, Riku?" Mieu asks.

"Does that mean...you can't change back?" Chizuru asks.

"This battle isn't over. And until it is, I still need the power of darkness," says Riku. "Besides, I live in darkness now. I don't know if I'll ever change back...So--"

Before he can finish, I grab hold of his cheeks and stretch them from his face. "So what? Who cares what you look like on the outside? You're still you on the inside! You're still Riku!"

Sora nods his head. "Yeah. You're still the same guy we grew up on the islands with. But it's not fair! I've gotten pretty tall, but look at you!"

After hearing what we had to say, Riku smiles, trying to hold in his laughter. "Heh...Come on...You guys don't know what I've been through..."

"Speak for yourself. Try keeping your appearance a secret while traveling with these guys," Madison says.

Her words cause almost all of us to laugh, while Hijikata, Saito and Asch smile, trying to keep a stoic face.

"So, how 'bout it everyone? My father and the King are waiting. So, let's finish this battle, once and for all," I say.

"Yeah! Let's get going!" Donald exclaims, earning agreeing barks from Chibi and Kuro.

The others nod their heads in agreement.

"Chizuru, you and Kairi better stay close to the rest of us," Hijikata warns.

Chizuru nods her head. "Okay."

With that, we all start to get a move on.

(3rd) POV:

Meanwhile, in a different part of the castle, Ansem stops in his tracks. "This spot should do. It's swollen to an incredible size......How many hearts have they collected, I wonder..."

He then gets to work on setting up his device.

"What's this gadget for?" the King asks.

"It's a device to reclaim Kingdom Hearts and encode it as data," Ansem answers.

"Reclaim? You can actually do that?" Kratos asks, earning a surprised bark from Amaterasu.

"I have succeeded in encoding hearts before. But never so many at once. This will be a gamble," Ansem explains.

"Not sure I get it," the King says.

"I do not claim to know the outcome of this venture, either. After all...Hearts are unpredictable," says Ansem.

In another part of the castle, Saix gets informed from the Dusks about Xigbar.

"...Hmph. So there were too many of them, even for Xigbar..." he says, then looks up at Kingdom Hearts, seeing how large it has become from all of the collected hearts. "It should be enough..."

Luxord then appears through a corridor of darkness. "So you, Xemnas, and I are the only ones left?"

"Yes, and I didn't think you would survive this long...Luxord," says Saix.

Luxord smiles in response. "Heh. I'm not sure if that means Lady Luck is with me or against me. The time has finally come..." he says, playing a little with his cards. "To show them all what I can do. Time to send in the star player."

All Saix does in response is stare at Luxord before speaking. "Let's go. The only thing left to do is eliminate them."

"If...If you have something to say, then say it! Look, I don't actually think I'm the star here. I know full well my proper place in all this! But I only revealed my identity once and didn't show what I was made of, and now it seems like I'm some kind of secret weapon or something! What am I supposed to do with that!?" Luxord questions, not appreciating that Saix was silent at his declaration of being the star player.

As for Saix, all he does is remain quiet, thinking of Luxord's personality to be a nuisance.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

96.6K 2.6K 26
in which she feared growing old. ยฐlowercase intended.ยฐ haven_ly's series - book 1 highest rankings #1 bangchanff #1 bangchanfanfiction #5 straykids...
79K 11.9K 72
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
785K 69.4K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...