ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

De Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 7

3.8K 137 35
De Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"C'mon m/n-chan! Let's play this one"

Oikawa dragged the now hushed boy towards a certain game that requires two players for better immersion.

Iwaizumi, Matsukawa and Hanamaki watched as the boy got dragged on and on by their Captain who was brimming with enthusiasm in every step he makes. They're happy to see that thier captain is enjoy himself but would it be selfish of them if they snatch the boy for themselves? For they hope that this feeling of jealousy would dissipate as they follow in pursuit.

As m/n got dragged on and on by the ever so energetic brunette, his eyes landed on a certain game that he always loved when he was a kid. The claw machine.

As embarrassing as it may sound, he doesn't have any fond memories about the claw machine. He never really won anything on it, he saw it as one of those scamming machines. But a certain person in his life always enjoyed it.

Even if m/n never liked playing it, he always end up playing it. Maybe it's cause of his underlying gambling addiction or maybe it's the toothy smile that he sees whenever he and this person plays the game.

"Eh? m/n-chan? do you want one of those stuff toys?"

Oikawa asked, pointing at the claw machine that m/n's been staring at for a while now. He was pulled out his memory lane with oikawa's voice.

He shook his head.

"It's fine, oikawa-san. I just remembered something"

M/n politely declined, offering a kind smile towards the setter, unknown to him that smile made oikawa's explode like a bunch of fireworks on a new year or in a summer festival.

"Ehh if you say so~ Anyways! let's go to the karaoke!"

M/n only nodded, once more getting dragged by him. He did find it an inconvenience getting dragged but at this time, he kind of got used to it. He looked at iwaizumi and the others, and waved at them a sheepish smile displayed upon his face.

They shot him an apologetic smile as they catches up.

"Oi shittykawa, don't you think it's rude to drag m/n?"

"Eh? have i? I don't think i did, did i m/n-chan?"

Oikawa denied the allegations and passed the question to the boy, now m/n felt like he was situated in a hot seat moment. He didn't want to offend the setter but at the same time he's been getting weird looks from others as they walk pass them.

"I am actually, but it's okay! I'm used to it by now!"

M/n reassured him, waving his hand defensively, he can't help but be stiff towards these men he is with him, There's a welling feeling inside him. A familiar one. One that he dreaded feeling from time to time, but he couldn't just help it.

He feels a little bit guilty for his feelings, so as he interacts with them, he's battling his own thoughts internally.

"I'm sorry, m/n-chan! i didn't know i was dragging you already and i just got so excited because-"

"It's fine like i said, oikawa-san"

M/n put his finger on the rambling boy's lips, which made him stop but at the same time blush at the skin to skin contact. M/n's first thought was 'wow, he has such soft lips, girls are lucky to kiss him'.

Realising what he had just thought, he pulled away, his face started changing into a color beet red, as he looks away and attempts to apologize.

Hanamaki, who couldn't stand it any longer, intervened. It was nothing more than an eye sore for him. Not that he cared than before, but seeing m/n get flustered and embarrassed because of another man and not him makes him irk to do something.

"Let's go to the karaoke now, shall we?"

He turned to look at m/n with an closed eye smile, his vein located in his temple area visibly throbs, worrying the boy.

He did not say anything, as he pondered it would be best to keep his mouth shut at times like this. He's a loud one, but he just feels like this isn't the place to be loud.

They reached the karaoke and Hanamaki already made m/n sit beside him as he grabbed a microphone and the song book.

He offered the microphone to him but the boy only politely declined, Hanamaki's very observant when it comes to reading people's body language, although he doesn't really use it in their games but in certain social events he find it handy.

"If you ever feel ready, just be yourself, aight? We're not going to bite you or anything"

He reassured the boy, making him smile as he looks for a certain song that he'd want to hear Hanamaki would sing.

Soon, Iwaizumi, Oikawa and Matsukawa joined them, the setter immediately situated himself beside m/n making iwaizumi and matsukawa curse under their breath for letting him get away with it.

After a while, they all started taking turns in singing except for m/n, he still refuse to sing. He says he has an ugly singing voice to which the boy's never believed but respected his decision.

Heck, even iwaizumi sang and tried persuading the boy. M/n is one peculiar boy.

In the midst of their celebration, m/n slipped away. Unknown to everyone else, except Matsukawa.

So he decided to slip out as well, using the restroom as an excuse.

He got out of the room and there he saw m/n standing infront of the claw machine. Matsukawa's curiousity grew, so he went up to the boy to see his state.

He peeked at the boy to see tears welling up on the boy's eyes. His sudden instinct was to ask him if he was okay, and so he did.

"Hey, do you need a shoulder to cry on?"

Well, that came out differently that what i anticipated.

The sudden question surprised m/n making him pull his bonnet from his head to his face. Discreetly wiping the tears with his bonnet as he asked the boy with a muffled voice.

"What are you doing here?"

Matsukawa shrugged, and only looked at the claw machine.

"Why were you crying at a claw machine?"

Matsukawa asked, pulling his wallet to see if he has any of the tokens he had stolen from oikawa when they played at the arcade in the past.

"It's nothing- nothing to be talking about atleast"

"Did your loved one died from a claw machine or something?"

Matsukawa joked as he pulled one token and entered it to the slot. Excusing himself from m/n's position to which the boy backed away, a bit curious as to what Matsukawa was doing.

M/n only sent out a weak laugh, an awkward silence filled their space. T'was a weird feeling but they both enjoyed the silence.

After a few calculations of the third year he pressed the button and hoped for the claw to bite the stuff toy he was aiming for.

Bingo.

The claw successfully grabbed the stuff toy and sent it to the hole where your hand is supposed to enter to retrieve the prize.

He pulled out the shark plushie, he turned to look at m/n who has sparkles in his eyes. Matsukawa's brow perched up, he was certainly surprised to find out that m/n is fond of sharks and plushies.

"This is for you."

He wasted no breath of his, and went on straight to the point. Extending his hand that was holding the plushie to m/n. M/n held Matsukawa's hand and pushed it towards him.

"It's fine, i don't think i can accept it."

He politely declined, the warmth of m/n's hands contrasted with Matsukawa's cold ones. Feeling the heat creep up upon his face, he looked away.

Matsukawa only softly pushed it again to the boy.

"I got it for you, i was thinking if i impressed you with my skills you might feel a bit better."

He reasoned out, it was the actual truth. He can't believe himself that he even got the plushie in one try, he was worrying that he'd use up all of his tokens before getting it.

"Thank you..."

M/n thanked him, taking the plushie from Matsukawa's grasp. He hugged the plushie, rubbing the head part of it. Matsukawa looked at him with such adoration. His heart flutter as he starts to think of m/n's features.

M/n's long eyelashes, his brows that was perfectly shaped. His cheeks that looked like it was made out of rice cake. His lips that's begging to collide with the beholder's.

"I'm sorry, im not good when it comes to words. So i hope atleast the plushie makes you a bit at ease."

Matsukawa sheepishly smiled, he confessed one of his own insecurities to someone he find attractive. His heart is pumping out of his chest.

"It's fine, matsukawa-san. I find your deeds endearing."

M/n smiled as he walked out of the arcade, Matsukawa followed.

"Just call me issei."

He stopped at the railings infront of the arcade entrance. Leaning in, as he hugged the newly acquired plushie in his chest.

"Okay, Issei, shouldn't you be going back now?"

M/n asked emphasizing on the third year's name, his gaze never left the plushie. Matsukawa hesitated for a while, before answering wholeheartedly.

"I could say the same to you."

M/n let out a chortle, before looking at Matsukawa and pointing at him with his index finger.

"You're very peculiar, did you know that?"

"Other than the fact you're quite a charmer, you have a beautiful name as well. For me at least."

M/n added as he stared at the plushie.

Matsukawa looked down a failed attempt to hide his smile.

"I guess i am"

M/n laughed before going back to his previous state, but this time his gaze was focused on nothing.

"Im pretty sure, you find it disappointing."

He started, Matsukawa only listened, he felt like the boy hasn't finished so he's giving him a chance.

"That i'm not that cheerful boy that you all see in the school, huh?"

M/n smiled to himself, gently poking the plushie in his possession.

"Hmm not really"

M/n was taken aback by Matsukawa's answer, making his brows perched up and looking at him with such curiousity.

"Really? why?"

"Because i get to see a side of you that you never show to others, meaning, i'm somehow special to you."

Matsukawa confidently answered, his heart swelled with pride as he finished. It took a lot of mental preparation for him to spit it out and it was all worth it.

M/n covered his mouth with his free hand as he laughed at Matsukawa's answer, he has never encountered someone like Matsukawa. It was...refreshing.

"I guess you are special"

He beamed, it's as if his spirits has been lifted. Before detaching himself from the railings and taking a step towards the entrance of the arcade, Matsukawa watched him as the boy stopped midway before turning around.

"Let's go back, issei"

He smiled, his one hand holding the plushie close to him while the other was extended towards him.

To Matsukawa, m/n was someone of a person who has a very complex personality. He likes to dig deeper when it comes to things that interest him. One of them is m/n. He knows that there's more than what m/n shows.

This solus time they had was more than what he anticipated. He was enthralled with every little thing about m/n.

"Yeah, let's go."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

This has yet to be my favorite chapter to write. Matsukawa is one of my favorite characters in seijoh, i wished to see him more but sadly he's just a side character.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

59.3K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
39.6K 795 44
[Going Through Editing] Hi there! I'm Oikawa Midori and yes, I'm the sister of that flat-ass, annoying brat, Oikawa Toru. I'm a 1st year at Aoba Josh...
248 16 16
Aoki Hikaru has looked up to Oikawa Tooru and his friend Iwaizumi Hajime since the pair saved Hikaru from some bullies in middle school. Soon, it tur...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...