Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

You won't be shown this type of mercy

7.2K 114 4
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis

"Like bitch, what were you thinking taking that phone? It was so unworth it." Raven said as he was taking me to my friends.

"I don't know, he was hot and I just wanted to know him, but now that I do I wish I didn't." I said, frowning.

"I understand girl, just don't judge a book by it's cover, even if you did scan through a few pages...Here you are." Raven said, smiling leaving me with my friend.

"Bonnie bear!!" Zuri yelled as she ran up to hug me, knocking me down to the ground. I got up and stared at her as she was in tears.
"Are you alright? Where is Ty?" I asked, worriedly.
"I'm okay, I was just in shock over the whole kidnapping thing," she said while dabbing her eyes.

" I don't know where Ty is-

She was saying until the door opened.

Ty came in and tackled us back to the ground.

"ow, bitch...get the fuck off me. I can't breathe!" I let out while struggling to breathe.

"Ty, seriously, get off me, bitch!!" Zuri said struggling also.

He finally got off of us.

"I just missed my main bitches you don't have to be rude," he said, rolling his eyes.
"I'm only heavy because I got all this ass, anyway." He said turning around so we can see his butt.

Zuri and I started laughing and we did a group hug.

"I've missed you guys so fucking much it hurt," I said with tears in my eyes.
"We missed you to, bitch, but if you get snot on my shirt, we are fighting!" Ty said in a serious tone that made me laugh.

"Guys, I'm so hungry," Zuri said, but didn't this bitch sell us out for some food, like how are you still hungry?
"They said you sold us out for some food, how are you still hungry?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"You did what bitch? How the hell did you sell us out for food?"Ty asked then looked at me with a knowing expression
"Bonnie, and do not act all loyal now, because they said you sold us out because they put you under pressure. Which I kinda would have guessed speaking that you do not do well under pressure." Ty said as if it was obvious

I flipped him off.

Okay, look, I'm going to tell you why he said that, okay.

A few months back, Zuri had edibles underneath the seat and we got pulled over. Everything was going smooth until the officer asked if we had any illegal substances in the vehicle, I mumbled a "no" and he gave me a look. I looked over at Zuri and Ty and they shook their head then when I looked at the officer, I gulped and nodded "yes"!
On accident! I thought I shook my head "no" but no, I didn't, and that was when I blurted it all out. Zuri did her little seduction thing to get me out of the ticket but when the officer left, they gave me hell!

"I was just hungry, they said they were going to torture me and keep me in here to starve. So, I did the only reasonable thing and that was to tell them everything, then they gave me a sandwich. Let me tell you sorry because that sandwich was nasty, it was so unworth it. So I didn't eat it." Zuri said while shrugging.

Ty rolled his eyes.

"So now what?" Ty asked

"Nothing, we just need to wait for his answer because I traded my laziness for both of your lives." I said giving a sad expression.

"What?" Zuri questioned.

"It was the only way he would let you both live, so I said I'll be a worker or maid for him. He said he will think about it, but of course, if he says yes we might have to stay with him. At least that's what Raven said." I said while shrugging.

"Raven? Is that, that fine dude with brown eyes, around 6'2, and has on a white dress shirt. Because if so Biitttccchhhh...I will be down to stay longer if he is there." Ty said while biting his lip.

"Oh my gosh, unbelievable! You just got kidnapped and now you want to fuck one of the kidnappers? Are you kidding me?" Zuri asked while rolling her eyes and throwing her arms up in disbelief

"I can't do this right now I need a break." I knocked on the door and Raven opened it.
"Hi, done already?" Raven asked with curious eyes. I looked at Ty who is flirtatiously waving at Raven then bit the tip of his pointer finger.

I rolled my eyes at this and took a deep breath.

"Yes, I am tired and I need to talk to Mr.Romano so I can see what he says," I stated, tiredly.
"Oh, well he's in his office I'll see if he will meet with you, okay?" Raven said causing me to nod my head "yes".

Raven left me in my dark cold room alone. I sat in the bed not caring about the mattress.

After a while of thinking, I broke down.

"This is all my fault I should have never agreed to take that phone. I'm just so stupid."

"Why the hell is it always me?" I said to myself sniffling.
"She was right, they were both right I am worthless," I said in pain while looking at the scar on my abdomen.

Years ago-

"It's your fault she's dead! It's always your fault." My aunt said.
"Every time you're around something always happens. You are fucking worthless, I told my sister she should have got rid of your ass the moment she got pregnant, but no, she was so keen on having a baby girl." She yelled at me.

"That's not true, You can't blame me for her death. You're the reason she wanted to leave in the first place. You're so ins-

Before I could finish a shot of pain pierced my abdomen making me scream.

I dropped to the floor and put pressure on it, but when I looked up I met the eyes of true evil. The man of my nightmares. The man who is responsible for all things bad.
The devil in disguise, my step-uncle.

"Don't ever talk to my wife like that you worthless slut or next time-" he kicked me in my abdomen where the knife was already sticking out.
He held my jaw, squeezing it so tight I felt as if my bones were cracking.

"You won't be shown this type of mercy." He said then punched me and I blacked out.

End of preview-

I've been crying for ten minutes now. I heard a knock on the door and Raven came in. He looked at me with concern.

"Are you alright?" Raven said in a caring voice.
I nodded and forced a fake smile.
"I'm sorry, I just had something in my eyes. Umm...what did you want, now?" I asked, trying to swallow my tears down.

"I don't believe you, but I won't ask because I know that will only make it worse." He took a deep breath. "Boss said he will see you, now," Raven said, holding the door open for me.

I followed Raven to the office in silence. He knocked until a voice said, "come in".
I went in and stood by the door.

Looking around this office is nice. "It looks very professional." I thought.
I heard someone clear their throat and I looked at Lorenzo while he looked at me.

"Is there something I can help you with, Miss. Davis?" Lorenzo questioned, motioning for me to come closer. Which I did.

"Umm...yes, I wanted to see if you have taken up my offer? Are you going to help us and let me pay off our debt?" I asked as I cleared my throat

"Oh...I've thought about it and I've decided...I'm going to let you all stay with me. You will pay my debt off as workers and before you say. "I can just do it" I want you to know that you are not the only one who hacked and stole the phone, correct?" He explained causing me to nod, slowly.

"Good, we shall leave before sunset." He got up and came closer to me, I moved back every step he took forward and I kept going back until my back hit the door. " damn door." I thought.

He put both hands behind my head on the door. "Damn," I thought. His breath hit my face, the mix of Cologne and mint filled my senses. His eyes "omg, his eyes".

"I'll make sure you and your friends are safe," he whispered before staring at me for awhile. Then left out of the door, I stood there in shock.

"Wow-

"Are you coming?!" he yelled from down the hallway.

That caused me to run down the hall, but I didn't stop in time. The next thing I know, I'm bumping into a hard surface.

"Oww" I mumbled as I rubbed my nose.

"Are you okay?" a deep voice asked while catching me just in time.

I feel like I just ran into a brick wall. So much muscle.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," I apologized, I looked up and met the same beautiful brown eyes I met in the office.

Lorenzo cleared his throat.

"It's alright, come, let's go," he said helping me stand upright.

We went down towards the rooms and opened the door which held Zuri and Ty.
"Come on let's go, before I change my mind." Stated Enzo.
"Where are we going?" Ty asked walking out.
"Don't worry about it, wherever I take you, that's where you'll go." Lorenzo said, being a little harsher to Ty than when he spoke to me.

"Unless you want to stay here and wait for Bel? That's my main torturer, by the way and might I say he is very good at his job." Enzo said while smiling, proudly.

"No, we're good, trust me." Zuri said while dragging Ty as she mumbled things.

After a few minutes we made it outside.

"Uhh...I'm hungry," I groaned out loud on accident.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that aloud." I apologized and covered my face with embarrasment.

"That's quite alright, we shall get something to eat when we make it to the estate." Enzo said to me while in the limo.

"Wow, I feel special riding in here." Ty said getting into the limo.
"Same" Zuri said
We all got in the car, I got to sit between Zuri and Enzo. "Lucky me," I thought sarcastically.

"portami alla mia tenuta" Enzo yelled to the driver.
(Take me to my estate.)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm going to try and make the chapters longer.

Please, feel free to leave comments and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.5K 71
BOOK 1 IN THE DE'MARCO SERIES. This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone. *********** Your typical Mafia romance story. Alaia...
2.2K 111 21
Amelia Leroy, a victim of the world's cruelty, sells her body to survive. Her life is shrouded in mystery, with each client bringing with them the po...
131K 2.3K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
1.3M 27.1K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...