Eren's Second Brother [AOT re...

由 BlandyBoi

The world of Attack On Titan, with a few small differences. Eren and Zeke are not the only Yeager children, b... 更多

Part 1: Rescue
Part 2: The day it all fell to pieces
Part 3: Training Starts
Part 5: Graduation
Part 6: The Battle For Trost (Part 1)
Part 7: Battle For Trost (Part 2)
Part 8: Politics Galore
Part 9: Prison Away From Home
Part 10: Another One?!?
Season 2: P1 (Part 11)
Part 12: Warrior
Part 13: Frieda!?
Christmas 2021 Special
Season 3: P1 (Part 14)
Part 15: Frieda...
Part 16: The truth...
Part 17: A quiet chat with Frieda
Part 18: Home Away From Home
Part 19: Making It Up

Part 4: Broken Gear

617 18 1
由 BlandyBoi

"Y/N please help, I can't just fail now, you're one of the last people I can ask, PLEASSEEEEEEE!!!"

Eren had been bugging you for the last 15 minutes to help him use the ODM gear. It was a surprise he hadn't already been kicked out, you sighed and finally caved in.

"Alright, fine! I'll help you with the stupid aptitude test, got it? Now leave me alone, I'll meet you in 20."

It was like someone had been told they could do anything. His eyes had lighted up and shone with excitement and glee.

"ARIGATO! You won't regret this Y/N!"

"I better not... Now scram, I need to get ready."

Eren was out of the room in an instant, you sighed. You pulled on a wooly sweater you had, it would probably be cold.

You grabbed your belt, you would probably need to use it as a example.

_______________________________________

"Alright, let's start from the top, new belt calibrations. There's a good chance a buckle is too loose."

Eren was on it in a instant. Quickly undoing all the buckles and re-doing them.

A glint caught your eye however.

"Eren hold up a minute, something looks off." You made your way over to eren, pulling on a clasp. It sprung off and flew into the night. "Faulty belt, use mine for now. A bad belt doesn't matter if you can't balance with a good one."

Eren was quickly hoisted into the air by his two friends. He was a bit wobbly, but he was upright.

At least he isn't entirely useless...

You sighed.

"Well I may as well tell the instructor you had a faulty belt, I'll tell him that you're practicing right now. Just stay like that." you set off, carrying Eren's belt.

_______________________________________

"I see what you mean, I guess that explains his incompetence with the ODM gear, good eye L/N."

You nodded. Quickly looking back before you shut the door.

"Eren's out there right now, he's using my belt currently but he seems to be upright. You can take a look if you want."

Keith nodded, looking down at the belt while writing something down. You decided to head back to the barracks, no good would come from you staying up any longer.

<==To be continued...===============

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

107K 4.1K 22
❝ 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗜𝗘 ? 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛. ❞ ︻ 🏿 ➤ a story wherein a 🏾...
5.3K 164 21
Follow a lone soldier and his journey through the harsh life inside the walls. He makes family along the way, some closer than others, and some he wi...
36.4K 999 17
Y/n is a mystery. She was found by Zeke and Pieck on a mission. Zeke can't help but wonder why is she the unexpected light he didn't know he needed...
158K 6.1K 63
Y/N Reiss is the only one of Rod Reiss's children that survived when the Attack Titan stole the Founder. Not even Rod himself knows Y/N survived. Now...