Im sorry

By Darklover1098

this is a story about a girl who killed her sister for selfish reasons and she went into the woods and regret... More

Im sorry (part 2)

Im sorry

21 7 8
By Darklover1098

Stanza 1

A little girl in the woods once said my name I heard no name but when I went further I saw my sister in the disguise oh oh the same sister that I let die has come again have I lost my mind in this world there's one girl who I let down who I let go in the same woods again tonight my life her life I'm sorry I let you go sister forgive me I hope you see through the blinds tonight Ifly tonight life rights tonight I know I killed you so I'm sorry you know tonight the light in the sky it flies so high please forgive me so I can rest in peace tonight I die so I ask for your line your forgiveness tonight I die.....

this was part 1 if you have any siblings please treat them nicely they are going to stay with you for life dot do something you will regret doing to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 39.8K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancรฉ ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...