"15 Dooms and 1 Mate".(BTS x...

Autorstwa AuthorK_0004

(BTS x Reader x Stray Kids) 15 Dooms 1 Mate. BTS and Stray Kids Are The Immortal Dooms and Rival , Full of Su... Więcej

#Part 1. "The Begining ".
#Part 2. "Reborn"
#Part 3 : "Our Rights on You"
#Part 4: "Rules"
#Part 6. "Lost Relation"
#Part 7. "Real Lee Y/n"
#Part 8 : "Call of Evil"
#Part 9 : "Rivals"
# Part 10 : "Possessed ?"
#Part 11. "Find Me".
#Part 12: "Run Away"
#Part 13:"Scream Of Devils "
Special Part: "Our Memories"
Special Part:"Our memories"
Part 14:"Welcome Back Helena"
#Part 15:"Tacenda"
#16:"I'm Not A Demon"
#17:"Die For Me"
Part 18: "We'll Meet Again"

#Part 5: "Always For You"

4.3K 404 100
Autorstwa AuthorK_0004

Note:

*Y/N POV*....

Y/n: Ya know....This school is really huge. ...So for new Students like Y'all can  easily Get Lost Here....!!

...!?!: Don't Worry about That.... BTW What's your name...?

...!?!: I'm Lee Y/n...! I'm Also a student Here...!

You're Walkin' ahead.. While the Group of New Students We're following behind....

Y/n: What About Y'all..?

...!??: I'm Yeonjun...!

...!??: Call Me Soobin...!

...!?!: Taehyun...!

...!?: I'mma Kai...!

...!!!: I'm Beomgyu...!

Y/n: Cool...! Anyways..Hurry up follow Me..Then I have to Get Back to mah Class Too...!

Soobin: Y/n....?

You didn't looked at em' But responded in hummed and Keep Walkin' but you felt em' Stop Walkin' behind you.....

Kai: So Ya know.... Who We really Are...?

Y/n: Didn't Y'all Just Introduced yourself to Me...??

You stopped Walkin' as you noticed Your shadow on wall But Your eyes widen When You Saw Txt's shadow weren't There When They Right behind you......

Y/n: W~Who Are Y'all...?

You Just slowly Turned around but....

*Smack*

In a blink of Eye, You we're Smacked on Wall By Soobin, He's hand around your Neck we're Choking You...

Y/n: Wh~~at You're doin~

Soobin: *sniffs your neck*...Mate...! You smell really Good...!

Taehyun: Btw Who's Mate You are...?

Beomgyu: Does it Even Matter..? Just Kill Her... I'm craving for Blood..!

Soobin Smirked at you, He lifted up on Wall while Choking You, you Grabbed his hands With Both of your hand ....

Y/n: Pl~Please....lemme~~

You're Eyes we're Teary, You're Body lacked Oxegen, suddenly You Spilled Blood Because He was Grabbing your Neck like it can break anytime but He Kept Smirkin' and enjoyin' the view......

Soobin: This Blood...! I really wanna Taste it...!

Y/n: *Teary eyes*.. I'm~~begging~~ pleas~~~

Suddenly you're vision blurred, You're Hands around Soobin loosen up and Fell down and You passed out while He still Choking You up in air....

Yeonjun: Seems like she's Dead..?

Soobin smirked at the victory, But.... Suddenly You again Grabbed His hand , Still looki'n Down while Leaving TXT Shocked as Hell.....

Y/n: You really Thought.... it's That Easy...!!

You Slowly Raised your Head,.....

Txt POV....

That Girl Raised Her head and We saw, Just Gave us the biggest Shock of Our Life.....Her Eyes Turned in Blue,

She smirked, It wasn't a normal Smirk, it was Evil Smirk while, blood is Still flowing through the corner of Her Mouth and Still Soobin Lifting Her in  air....

Soobin: W~~Who Are you..?

Again, She Smirked like a Psycho, Her Evil Smirk was Givi'n us Goosebumps, because She was literally looki'n like she'll rip us apart....

Y/n:*psychotic Smirk*....Do I really look That Easy to be Killed..?? Do you really think... That Mah character is that straight...!

(Author K: Y/n.. lemme Ask This question to Mah Readers Too..? *Cough Cough*...Do Y'all really Thought... I'll Create This Lee Y/n That normal and Predictable...😈 Well... welcome to Author K World)

She lowered her Head and slightly sniffed Soobin's hand.....

Y/n: Vampire..? ...*light Giggle*...I wonder How Tasty Your fleshes Will be....!

Her Creepy Smirk and her Words we're sendin' Shiver to the spine, Soobin was So Shock That He Forgot he's Still Lifting That Y/n against the wall...... then Y/n Opened Her slightly Mouth, Her shinning Blue eyes turned all Black, She Even had fangs.....

(Y/n's Eyes)

(Y/n's Mouth)

We weren't able to believe What We we're seeing, she's the one who Was begging for Her Life Just a minute ago, but Now she Turned into somethi'n unbelievable.....

Y/n:*Smirk*.. Surprise...! *Whispered*....

But suddenly someone appeared With Speed of lighting and Punched Soobin so Hard, He crashed on the Wall, That Y/n's Body Fell down But Master Jungkook Held her.......We Saw the Second Ranked Masters, Stray Kids And BTS we're Here......

TXT: *Bowed*.....

Felix: How Y'all Dared to touch her....?

*Y/n POV*.......

You opened your eyes, you're Eyes back to the normal and Fangs Went Back
and you we're about to Fell down But Jungkook Held You and Picked you in bridal style........

Jungkook: Y/n .... You're Okay...?

He Asked, Suddenly You touched your lips and Saw Blood, You Even realized that you don't remember Anythin' What Happened Just Now, you just Remember that you passed out....

I.N: Y/nnie...... You're Not Okay... Look at the Blood..!

Han: Keep Her Down Jungkook...!!

Jungkook Put you down', Your Back against the wall.....

Taehyung: You Bastards...!

JIMIN: Y'all Seriously messed with us...!

Felix, Jimin, Taehyung, Hyujin and seungmin, they eyes Turned Red And Rushed to TXT and grabbed Their Neck, some Started to beat Em' off, while Some Started to smack em' on ground But TXT didn't Fight Back...

Y/n: S-Stop it...!

You Said With strumbbling Voice, bit They didn't Stop Beating TXT, You get up From the place and Pushed seungmin Back who was about to Hit Beomgyu, You Pushed him Away and Stood in between em'....

Y/n: I said... Stop it...!

Seungmin: They tried to Kill You...!

You Look at Beomgyu who was Looki'n at Ya like "is This For Real".... You Frowned in Confusion,

Y/n: It's allright......See Nothin' Happened to Me...!

Taehyung: But What if We haven't been here at time...? We would have lost You....!!

Kai: We're Just Thaught she's Some Comman Mate..... We didn't Knew, She's Your mate....!

Soobin: If We knew before.... We would have Even bothered her.... trust us Hyungs...!!

Y/n: See....It was Just a mistake... Forgive em'..!

TXT immediately Looked at you Shock Again....

Jimin: Mistake..? Seriously..... Look at the Blood flowing Through Your Mouth.... Do You really Think it's just a mistake...?

Yeonjun: Hyungs.... Trust US it was really a Mistake... and it won't happen again we promise...!

TXT: Yes..... We promise....!

Jimin: But~

You Immediately Stood in front of Jimin, He Looked at your Face, and all' His Anger Went Away, he's black Eyes Back to normal, He cupped your cheeks With Both of His hands and gently wipped off' the blood on your Lips With His thumb...

Jimin: You're Too kind...!

You we're bit blushing But Still Hidin' it, you tap on His hand to remove around your cheeks and He did.....

Y/n: I'm All Okay...So I'll be Goin' to Mah Class...!

You we're about to leave But....

Soobin: Y/n..?

Hyunjin: Now What you want...?

Taehyun: Calm down Hyung.... we won't Hurt Her Now....!

Soobin: Sorry Y/n... we're guilty...!

Y/n:*angelic Smile*.. It's Okay... Let's Forget it...!

Soobin walked towards You and Offered You handshake....

Soobin: How about.? We Repay you as Friends...?

You Smiled and Accepted the Handshake....

Y/n: Sure...!

everyone was Still Angry With TXT while TXT Are Still confused what happened right now...........

Y/n: So.. I'll be leaving..!

Jin: You ain't Goin' anywhere...?

Y/n: Yah..! You can't Do That..! Look at Me I'm All Right and can attend mah Class...!

Namjoon: Didn't Jong Suk taught you how to obey Elders...?

Y/n: Aishh.... I'm tellin' y'all Don't question Mah Up bringing and What Elder..? Y'all Must be Just one or Three years older than me.. that's it...!

I.N: Oh...So How Old are you..?

Y/n:*Proud smile*... Proud 19..! What about y'all...!

Suddenly a Huge smile Spreads on Stray Kids And BTS'S Faces.....

Stray Kids And BTS: 100 Years...! More than that... We are Immortal...!

Y/n:*choked*....I~it's Fine... Y'all are just ..*scratching Head*..100 years older than me...!

You Looked at TXT Who we're in their own World...

Y/n: Don't Tell me...  you are all immortals Too...?

TXT: We are Immortals....!

Y/n: Darn it......!

Yoongi: Now.....You Are Gettin' Back Home With us...!

Y/n:*Rolled eyes*...Of course....I don't have any options....!

Hoseok and ChangBin: We'll Help Ya...!

They Both Holded You by your shoulder and you are in middle of em', Ya Three Departured outside.....

Jungkook: Good Thing Hyung.... we're on Time...!

Jin: That's Right......When She was in danger, Me and Bang Chan sensed her Heart beat gettin' Weak...!

Bang Chan: And We immediately Rushed Here to Check on Her.... and Guess we're Right...She was in danger...!

Lee know: It's because of Y'all (TXT)....!

Soobin: We are Again Sorry... But Don't worry... FROM Now on.. we'll personally Protect her...!

Seungmin: Y'all don't Need to..... She already got us to protect Her...!

Taehyung: and Listen to us..... if I See y'all Anywhere around her Again.... Y'all are Dead....!

I.N: y'all know.......We can Kill you ....!

TXT Looked Down at Floor in Fear Because They all' are Powerful Dooms and They can Kill TXT in no time......

BTS: Stay Away from Her.....!

They all Lastly Glared at TXT and Departured out leaving Txt behind.......

Kai: we're Really Lucky Today..!

Beomgyu: Right....or Else They would have Killed us today...!

Taehyun: But somethi'n is strange Here...!

Yeonjun: Yeah....Did y'all Saw her Eyes and Fangs..? Could it be she's Also a Vampire like US...?

Kai: But her Eyes we're so Different from us....Also So Dangerous...!

Soobin: She's Not a vampire...!

Beomgyu: Then...?

Soobin: I don't know.....But she's Not somethi'n normal.... she's somethi'n Dangerous... The Way She was threatening and How She Changed When Hyungs came.... that's totally Not Understandable....!

Taehyun: That means.... She's a Creature like US...?

Yeonjun: It's Not that simple...... She's Not Just a Common Creature....!

Kai: But Seems like Hyungs don't know about her ...! WAIT...! If She has powers than She can't be Their Mate...!

Beomgyu: Oh...I didn't Noticed that....If She really have Powers than she ain't their Mate...!

Yeonjun: Who is She...? What exactly Kind of Creature She is...? Everythin' is so mysterious...!

Soobin: But We'll Find out and If she's not their Mate..than She'll be Dieing With Mah Hands...!

Yeonjun: Right..... We'll investigate her in cover of  friendship...!

°°°°°°

Y/n Mind: What was That...? I remember, Before I passed out I was cryin' and begging for mah Life...... but When I Woke up agains, why TXT we're looki'n So Scared..? Did I Did somethi'n...?

Felix: WHERE you lost Y/n... let's go Home...!

Y/n: Yeah... Comin'.... but weren't y'all Busy today...?

Namjoon: Nothin' is More Important than you.... Now let's Go Home...!

Bang Chan: Anyways... after gettin' Home... you have to explain us, why you need a boyfriend When you already got 15 boys...!

Y/n: *embarrassed*.. Hehe... that~~WAIT..HOW YOU KNOW THAT...!

Bang Chan: Catch Me and I'll Tell Ya...!

Y/n: Aishh.... You're so Done Today Bang Chan...!

Chan Ran off to the Car and You chased him, while Others Giggling on Your Cute fight with Bang Chan.....

Lee know:*serious look* What Happened Today..? Can happen again...!

Yoongi: Right....We have to Find a solution...!

Jin: Y/n is like a weak Human...! We have to protect Her....!

I.N: Actually....I have a Idea... and maybe we can Stay around her For More...! But Maybe Hyungs won't Agree...!

Seungmin: spit it out.... and we'll See That if We have to agree or not.....?

Hyunjin: What is it I.N..?

I.N:*smirked*..

To be continued....

Note:

Actually When I thaught About This Story I was like it's Seems really simple , I mean it doesn't Seems like Author K's Work So let's Change the whole Story. So I know you Must be Thinkin' "This Story is quite simple" 😈 but trust me it's Just Seems simple, When you'll read upcoming parts, you'll know it yourself. 😈😏. Don't forget to Vote 🌟.

It's Morning 4. Am I don't know When I'll Post This. Ohh Goshh Why I can't fall asleep. Mah Sleepy Sleepy sleep where the hell you are on earth.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
99K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season