Twilight | ✔︎

Por thewriting_spree

Isn't Twilight sky a beautiful view ? . . When two different colours of nature merge and there comes a blissf... Mais

character sketch
~ the journey begins ~
~ The Meet ~
~ PROMISE broken ~
Friends wandering the Street
~ Wandering the street-2 ~
~ therapy ~
His Past
siblings
sudoku
Million Dollar Smile
morning drive
A Date ??
The Date
Her Attention
passée (Part - I)
passé (Part-II)
The Sunset
Being with her
A Lucky Coupon
Staycation!
Bliss
besties
irritating her
Drunk Drama
last day
jealous
feelings
Falling for her
better.
Sweetness Overloaded
Realisation
Accident
want him fine
bond
Taking Care
Accepting
Understanding
Confession
Marry Me !
Alliance
Planning
In-laws
shopping
Sagai
Reunion
Mehandi & Sangeet
It's Happening.
The Big Day !
wicked
The Wedding Night
New world
Living Happiness
Karwachauth
Sukoon.
Lets Play ?
Passionate.
Spoiling
~Honeymooning
Back to Bay
With the ladies.
The little moments
Someone is Back !
Dare you.
Happy Birthday
Surprise for the b'day boy.
Over, the Pool of Blood
Author's Note.
The Dawn is OUT !

welcome home !

1.2K 101 47
Por thewriting_spree

Informing dadi and Rakhi Preeta and Karan moves out of Luthra mansion , starts their drive to Arora Mansion.

Karan looks at Preeta , who was scrolling her phone.

Karan: waise thum waha jate ho abhi ?

Preeta: ghar (Karan nodes)........ Nahi.

Karan: lekin babydoll you literally gave me a shock. Pehle bata dhena chahiye tha naa...

Preeta (chuckles): kabhi kabhi esse chote shocks acha hai sehadh ke liye.

Karan gives a forced smile.

Preeta: waise thum aye ho yaha ?

Karan: haa ek bhaar , kissi business party ke liye gaye the... Bohat pehle i guess jab mai college first year mai tha.

Preeta: ooh.

Karan (looks at her): college first year mai tha na.... Thume kyu nahi dheka maine? Thum ghar ke business parties attend nahi karte kya ?

Preeta: nahi , actually attend kar nahi sakte.

Karan(confused): kyu ?

Preeta: US se har party ke liye India ana easy nahi hai.

Karan(frowns): US se kyu ayega ?

Preeta: thumara first year of college so obviously mera bhi first year hoga na.

Karan (nodes): haa..

Preeta: tho kaise athi mai ? Then i was studying na , US.

Karan(almost shouts): what ???

Preeta covers her ear and looks at him who was looking at her with wide eyes.

Preeta: haa....

Karan leave a sigh and park his car in a side.

Karan: preeta. Pehle thum mujhe sare shocks dho esse instalment pe maat dho yaar.

Preeta looks at him leave a sigh.

Preeta: tho theek hai thum drive karo mai bathatha hu. Ghar jake hume airport bhi jana hai...

Karan nodes and starts the drive.

Karan: kab ?

Preeta: yaad karo bajarbattu. Maine bathaya tha iss bhare mai ki maine higher studies US main ki the.

Karan thinks for a while and looks at her with a smile and then nodes.

Karan: waise my bad. thum US nahi jathe tho ussi din thume leke jata .

Preeta: kaha ?

Karan: Apne charms me you know. Meri girlfriend bana li hothi. Aur aab tak dho bache bhi hote..(leave a sigh) Huh....

Preeta looks at him in disbelief and smacks his arms.

Karan: ouch ! Kya ?

Preeta: kuch nahi now start the car we are getting late. Airport bhi jana hai.

Karan: ha...

Karan starts the drive.

Karan: waise, where did you study ?

Preeta (smiles): University of Denver.

Karan(frowns): Srishti bhi wahi pad rahe haina ?

Preeta: haa. Humare family mai saab wahi padthe hai !

Karan(wierdly): what?

Preeta (nodes chuckling): wierd haina ? Lekin saach hai. Papa ne bhi wahi se complete ki thi , phir maine wahi se psychology ki aab Srishti kar rahe hai.

Karan: that means aab humare bache honge tho woh bhi wahi se karenge ?

Preeta looks at him leaving a sigh.

Preeta: thume bacho mai itna interest kyu hai ? Arrey khud tho abhi bhi bacha hai.

Karan: ooy bacha kisko bola ?

Preeta: thume !

Karan: shaadi hone dho phir bataungi tume ki kaun kitna bacha hai. Kaun bada.

Preeta wide her eyes her cheeks fully red in embarrassment she looks at him smirking at her.

Preeta: eeeew Karan ! Such a.....

Karan(teasing): such a....?

Preeta: such aa....(closing her eyes)ewwwwe ghadi chalao chup karke besharam.

Karan chuckles seeing her condition. Preeta looks out of the window with a red cheeks.

After a couple of minutes Karan stops his car Infront of a big mansion the gates were closed.

Preeta looks Infront , with her moist eyes and small smile. Seeing her home after a year. She looks at it keenly it looked the same , the beautiful big mansion , it had no sole change from the outside. But only the once inside knows what is the true inside of the Mansion.

A home who's every cone and corners always filled with laughs , happiness, joy , comfort and life was looking so lifeless today. Not today but from 'that day' .

Isn't it strange , how the happiness created with time by love and happiness in hearts turns into ashes , turns to be just memories by one mere day , hour, or second. (Thats such a bitter truth of life )

Preeta's eyes automatically brims tears, hot tears flow from her eyes seeing the place , the house where she was born , bought up. Memories are not few she had from there , they aid of a lifetime , she had memories which she would cherish forever in her life , all her life.

From her first cry to her last cry. From her first word to her last words. From her first achievement to her last achievement. Her first love and her first ever heartbreak all are connected to the place and know one could make any difference.

Karan looked at her , her tears were effecting him but he let her live . If not now , but a minute later she will have them. All he could give then was his shoulder.

Karan held her hand , Preeta looks at him.

Preeta (tears): me....me...mera...ghar.

Karan nodes his head pressing her hand entangling their fingers.

Karan: andar chale ?

Preeta wipes her tears and smiles noding her head.

Preeta: ghadi andar tho lo.

Karan: gate kaun....

Preeta switch the indicator button of the car , as the indicator lights the gates open.

Karan looks Infront amazed seeing the beauty of the place house him.

Preeta to smiles and keeps their entangled hands on her chest above her heart kissing his hand.

Karan looks at her with a light smile and a bit amazed.

Karan: kya hua ?

Preeta: i never thought ki mai kabhi yaha ayegi , mujhme himat he nahi the yaha anne ki. Lekin (looks at him with heart eyes) thum ho mere saath , tho pata nahi himat kaha se agaya.

Karan smiles caressing her knuckles with his fingers.

Karan: humesha esse he thumare saath kada rahunga , chahe kuch bhi hojaye. I'll always stand for you , by you no matter what.

Preeta: I'm so lucky to have you.

Karan: not more than me.

Preeta (nodes): I'm luckier than you, to have you.

Karan(chuckles): no way babydoll. I'm tje luckiest to have you.

Preeta: no i am .

Karan: no... I am. I am. I am. I am. I am......

Preeta frowns and makes a wierd face.

Preeta: stop it !

Karan stops looking at her.

Preeta: like seriously karan ? Hum lad kis baath pe rahe ho ?

Karan: who is more lucky.

Preeta (hits her forehead): Ye ladka mujhe bhi pagal kardhega... Ugh !

Karan(laughs): tum already pagal ho , Dr. Dumbo.

Preeta: ooh really Mr. Duffer ?

Karan: yaaaa. With no doubt.

Preeta glares him angrily , and the next moment she pulled out the car key from the car pulls the door handle gets out within a second she locks the car from outside.

Karan took a minute to figure out what just happen in just a blink of eye. As his mind rewinds and registers each move of her , his eyes get wide and looks outside.

Preeta smirks showing him the car key and walks towards the entrance as fast as she could.

Karan(laughs): andar band karke gayi... Such a Dumbo ye andar se khol sakta hai.

Preeta stadns in front of the maindoor and looks back. Karan laughing at her gets down the car and waves her hand walking to her.

Karan: kya Yaar babydoll , saach mai baby ban gaye kya ? Car ke andar bitake kaun lock karta hai ?

Preeta gives him a wide smile and throws his keys. She keeps her thumb finger on the scanner beside the door and keeps her one leg.

Preeta: byeeee bajarbattu !

Karans catching the key He walks to the door looks back to see the door closed and Preeta's figure through the transparent door , his eyes get wide seeing it.

Karan tries opening it but was not able to.

Karan(wide eyes): what the...... !

Karan leave a sigh.

Karan(shouts): Preeta !!! Kya hai yaar ?

Preeta(shouts back): kya hai ?

Karan: how will i come in ??

Preeta: i don't know !

Karan (whines): babydoll !

Preeta: yes karan !

Karan: mujhe esse bahar kadhe rehne ko laye ho?

Preeta : nahi. Lekin thuamne mujhe karne ko kaha.

Karan: Maine kuch nahi kaha.

Listening their shouts a man walks to the main gate.

Helper: aap kaun ?

Karan looks at him with a crybaby face.

Karan: Karan.

Helper: kaun karan ?

Karan(mind): idiot karan Luthra how will he know you?

Helper: ooh bhai kaun ho kya chahiye ?

Karan: mai yaha...

Before he could say the helper calls the security and they starts dragging him.

Helper: niklo. Niklo yaha se ajayenge esse he log muh uthake.

Karan wide his eyes and tries speaking but the person keeps dragging him.

Preeta frowns not listening his voice or movement.

Preeta: ye kaha gaya , awaaz bhi nahi kar rahe ?

Preeta walks back to door and keeps her ears on it.

She then looks out through the window to see the security dragging him out.

Preeta's eyes go wide , she rushes to the door and opens it.

Preeta: rukho !!!

All stops at their palce , karan leave a sigh and looks at her glaring her cutely.

Helper: Preeta beta ?

Preeta smiles at him and runs to Karan and moves securities hold on him and holds his hand.

Preeta: kya kar rahe ho aap log.

Helper : ye yaha ayye... Tho maine bahar nikal raha tha.

Preeta: arrey isse mai laya hu.

Helper: acha. Maine dheka nahi apko athe hue.(confused looking at Karan) Aur ye kaun hai beta ?

Preeta: ye Karan...mera hone wala pati hai .

Helper looks at karan who sniled at him. Preeta to looks at Karan.

Helper: maaf kariye mai janti nahi the. Mujhe laga uss dinke jaisa koi bhi andar aaraha hai.

Preeta: kiss din jaisa uncle?

Helper: kuch din pehle yaha ayye the beta ye puchke ki ye ghar sale kharegi kya... Tho isliye maine inke bathe sunne se pehle bahar...(he joins his hand) maaf kariye...

Before he could complete Karan holds his joined hands and unjoined it nodding in no with a smile.

Karan: it's ok uncle... Aap jante nahi the , (eyeing preeta) aur koyi mujhe bahar chod kar chala gaya isme apke kya galti hai. Aap apna kaam kar raje the.

Preeta smiles at him , and his gesture. Helper nodes with a smile.

Preeta: chale andar ....

Karan nodes both starts moving towards the house. As soon as they entered Preeta looked at him who was glaring her.

Preeta: what ? Esse kyu ghoor rahe ho ? And listen galti thumare he the.

Karan: ooh really?

Preeta: haa... Thumne mujhe pagal bulaya.

Karan: woh tho thum ho !

Preeta narrows her eyes. Karan pulls her closer through waist with a jerk and moves his face to her neck.

Karan (huskily): mere pyaar mai....

Preeta smiles looking at him , he too smiles back.

Preeta: aab bato ko ghumao maat , thumne mujhe pagal kaha now sy sorry.

Karan ( leave a sigh): acha baba sorry. Kush. aab chalo....

Preeta: no thum mujhe uthake chalogi , that's your punishment.

Karan shakes his head and lifts her.

Karan: tumna kuch din se bohat tantrums throw karne lage ho.

Preeta smiles putting her hands around his neck.

Preeta (cutely): haa hak hai mera. Mai apni saab kuch thumare naam karne wali hu. Tho thum itna nahi kar sakte ?

Karan smiles and kisses her forehead.

Karan: bilkul kar skate ho. Thumare alawa kaun karega ye saab.

Preeta: thats like a good boy.

Karan: your good boy !

Preeta nodes cutely closing her eyes.

Preeta: aab mujhe neeche utharo , upar jana hai.

Karan: what ? Mujhe home tour nahi dhoge kya , mere sasural hai.

Preeta shakes her head.

Preeta: tho theek hai dhethe hai apka sasural ke home tour. Anyways neeche utharo.

Karan: sure ? Punishment itne jaldi katam hogaya...

Preeta: haa...

Preeta starts showing him the house, the beautiful interior works with perfectly furnished and maintained.

The house didn't look less than a palace. Karan amazed looks around finding everything just beautiful.

They enters the gallery with dim lights and photo frames hanged on the wall.

Preeta looks at it and smiles leaving a sigh. Karan looks around seeing the beauty of each and everything.

His eyes land on a big showcase Which was filled with trophies and medals, he slowly walks towards it looking at the pictures hanged on each side of the wall.

Preeta walking beside him , showing and telling about each picture , each of them had a beautiful memory and she was living it right then .

They stops Infront of the showcase.

Preeta smiles and glances all the tropies through the transparent glass and caressing the glass.

Karan: what's this babydoll ? Trophies ka wholesale market lag rahe ho !

Preeta shakes her head at his sarcasm and again looks back.

Karan: ye saab hai kiska.

Preeta point towards the first shut open glass on the right.

Preeta: Woh papa ka hai.

She then points towards the left side of the shelf.

Preeta: ye Srishti ka.

Then she points towards the middle part with a smile.

Preeta: ye mera.

Karan looks at it keenly , suprised and astonished.

Karan: bohat haina ?

Preeta (chuckles): haina ? Lekin jab thak mai school se drop out nahi hui mujhe yahi lagtha tha ki kam hai.

Karan : really? Aur kitna chahiye thume ?

Preeta shrugs her shoulder laughing. Slowly and gradually they moves out of the gallery towards the pooja room.

Preeta smiles seeing it as the same after all this , the heartfullness of this room was different.

The memories of the place rushes in her mind.

Sarla: Preeta aajao.

Preeta and Raghuveer enters side hugging eachother. Sarla smiles looking at them but frowns not seeing Srishti.

Sarla: ye ladki kaha gayi ?

Raghuveer: arrey ajayegi woh thum shuru karo.

Sarla: kabhi bhi nahi sudhregi woh , aur aap , aap usse esse he sar pe chadathe raho.

Raghuveer: aab tho thumne bhi keh diya , mai tho aab usse sar pe chadathe rahoge.

Sarla wide her eyes while Raghuveer sat there cooly. Preeta giggles seeing them.

Preeta: mama woh aahi rahe hai. Room se nikal rahe the... Aap shuru kariye woh abhi ajyenge.

Sarla shakes her head and starts doing the prayer.

Almost after 10 mins Srishti sneekingly enters and sighs seeing the prayer still going on.

She stands besides preeta joining her hands , preeta looks at her and slowly pulls her ears.

Srishti (whispers): ouch di , kya kar rah ho.

Preeta (whispers back): time se nahi asalti kya ?

Srishti: apko pata haina di , mai aur time long term enimies hai. Time ki aur meri kabhi nahi banti jaise daily soap mai saas aur bahu haina.. waise he time aur Srishti.

Preeta shakes her in disbelief.

Preeta chuckles remembering their family moments. Karan looks at her a bit surprised. He rose his brows , she nodes in no and walks inside lighting the diya joining hands Infront of the idol , she moves towards a small cupboard and gets the kundali.

Karan smiles seeing her. They walks out of the room closing it behind them.

Reaching ground floor karan looks at his watch and then her..

Preeta looks around with a smile. Her whole damn life was rushing inside her mind.

From the kitchen to the dining it had memories.

Preeta with an apron and a chef cap excitedly standing beside Raghuveer placing a dish before him.

Raghuveer (surprised): thumne banaya hai ?

Preeta (nodes): haa... Aur mai apke liye special banaya hai. And i want you to have it first.

Sarla: haa... Hume se kisiko taste tak karne nahi dhi issne.

Raghuveer (chuckles): tho let me taste the first ever dish made by my princess.

Raghuveer takes the first spoon , he smiles widely. Preeta looks at him nervously.

Preeta: how's it ?

Raghuveer closes his eyes gulping the dish and again smiles widely.

Raghuveer: this is so tatsy.

Preeta (astonished): really papa ?

Raghuveer nodes , Srishti and sarla looks at them with a smile.

Srishti: tho papa mujhe bhi try karna hai.

Raghuveer: ye meri beti ne mere liye specialy banaya hai , ye kisiko nahi milega.

Preeta smiles.

Preeta: lekin maine saab ke liye banaya hai. Ek spoon mujhe bhi taste karne dho..

Raghuveer: thume kyu taste karna ? Mai kar diya na. Aab saab apna khana shuru karo. Aaj mai yahi kaunga.

Sarla frowns seeing him.

Preeta : ek spoon.

Before he could resist or stop. Preeta takes a spoon and tastes it she wides her eyes and looks at Raghuveer , gulping the kheer making faces.

Preeta: papa ! Aap isse khaya kaise ? It is so salty.

Raghuveer nodes in no and takes another spoon. All looks at him with wide eyes.

Raghuveer: bilkul nahi ! Meri sweet si beti ne itne payaar se banaya hai. This is the sweetest thing i ever had.

Preeta smiles widely and hugs him.

Preeta: your the best , i love you papa.

Raghuveer smiles and kisses her head.

Raghuveer: papa loves you more.

Srishti: haha karlo papa beti , mai tho thehri akeli. areey mujhe kitchen mai anne thak nahi dete warna mai bhi banathi.

Sarla: isliye nahi anne dhethi kyuki agar thum dhekne bhi aaye tho kitchen ka naksha badal ke rakh dheti hai.

All giggles. Srishti makes a pout looking away.

Preeta and Raghuveer looks at eachother and smiles naughtily , they slowly moves to srishti and starts tickling her.

Srishti wide her eyes and starts moving her body like a snake laughing.

Srishti: papa !!! Di !!!

Preeta and Raghuveer: yes baby !!

Sarla smiles shaking her head.

Making Srishti laugh three of them meet in a hug. They slowly looks at sarla standing with a smile looking at them.

Preeta: aao na mama.

Raghuveer opens his arm calling her , she walks to them and all share a big beautiful hug of happiness and joy with a hearty smile.

Preeta with tears ends up saying the beautiful memory.

Karan pulls her to him putting his hand on her back. Preeta surrounds her hands through his troso , keeping her head on his chest.

Karan(softly): preeta

Preeta looks at him. He wipes her tears and kisses her forehead.

Karan: hume jana bhi hai. Srishti ko lana haina ?

Preeta nodes her head with smile. Karan too smiles.

Karan: tho chalo. Kal engagement bhi hai ,mujhe jaldi ghar bhi jana hai dress nikalna hai raat ka neend kal ki tharah nahi kharab kar sakta. black circles ayega , aur phir kabhi photos mai dhikega . Aur jaab humare bache bade hoke photos dhekenge tho kya sochega ?

Preeta(hits her forehead): phirse bacha !

Karan laughs at her. She leave a sigh and starts walking out.

Karan: arrey mujhe bhi leke jao...

Preeta: ajao !

Karan moves out fastly and stands beside her.

Preeta: I'll drive !

Karan: behas karne ka point nahi hai. Andar debate ke awards or prizes dhek ke koyi pagal hi hoga jo thumse behas kare. Karo drive.

Preeta smiles proudly , Karan gives her the key.

In next half an hour they reaches infront of the airport.

Both waiting out of the terminals. Preeta looking at karan who is fully engrossed in his phone. She frowns and stands closer to him.

Karan not glance her for once continues scrolling through the phone.

Preeta: kuch important kam hai kya ?

Karan(not looking at her): tch...

Preeta: tho itna busy kyu hai ?

Karan: actually kal na mera engagement hai.

Preeta: khudse karne wale ho kya ?

Karan looks at her frowning.

Preeta: Nahi na.. meri bhi hai.

Karan: haina. Lekin thume dhek ke lagta nahi hai. Maine saabko dheka hai kitna hype hothe hain ladkiya. Kapda jewelleries and all , lekin thum. Essa lag raha hai ki zabardasti kar rahe ho.

Preeta folds her hands looking at him sharply.

Preeta: really?

Karan: haa.... I mean thume kapde wapde nahi lena kya ?

Preeta: bilkul lena hai.

Karan: kab ?

Preeta(angrily): shopping ke liye ja rahe hai raat ko , I thought thumare saath jayega lekin abhi mujhe lagta hai girls night karte hai. That would me more fun.

Karan wides his eyes and looks at her.

Karan: babydoll thumare periods chal rah hai kya ?

Preeta(frowns): kyu ?

Karan: dho theem din se thumare mood swings bohat he zyada hai. Theek se baite hothe hai lekin achanak se gussa hojathe hai. Phir achanak se kush.

Preeta (cutely): bohat ache se notice karte ho mujhe.

Karan chuckles and pulls her closer to him protectively hugs her.

Karan: thumare ilawaa kisko notice karu mai ?

Preeta smiles and cuddles into him more.

Preeta: agaar ki tho dhek lena Karan Luthra kya hashar karoge mai thumara.

Karan: uski nobat nahi ayegi.

Preeta (kissing his cheek): better.

Karan: chocolates chahiye ?

Preeta looks at him with a pout and frown.

Karan: kya hua ?

Preeta: chahiye lekin thum abhi laoge kaha se ?

Karan tucks her hair sturds.

Karan: I'll get it when we go back.

Preeta (cutely): okay.

Karan kisses her forehead. Preeta smiles and again stands beside him holding his arms, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Diiiii ! "

Preeran looks at the entrance hearing the happy yelp , Preeta's eyes get wide seeing the person coming rushing to her leaving the control over the luggage trolley.

Karan too looks at the trolley with wide eyes and rushes to get it in hold.

Srishti hugs Preeta tightly crushing all her bones. Preeta hugs her back with a smile.

Karan getting the trolley walks back to them and smiles seeing them.

Srishti: Di. Di. Di.... I missed you soooo much !!

Preeta: i missed you too....

Srishti breaks the hug and looks at her. She turns behind to see karan standing there with a smile.

Srishti: The Karan Luthra right ?!

Karan: ofcorse, The Karan Luthra. Waise thume mere The ke bhare mai kaise pata ?

Srishti (pointing towards preeta): di ne bathaya the... Abhi nahi bohat pehle.... Ki unka ek daye hai. I mean (teasing tone) special date hai jo khudko the use karke bulate hai.

Karan(surprised): really Dr. Arora ? Mujhe laga thum mere bhare mai sochte tak nahi ho , yaha tho scene kuch aur he hai.

Preeta (looking away): essa kuch nahi hai.

Srishti (nudging her shoulder): oyy hoy ! Abhi kyu sharmana ?

Preeta looks at her leaving a sigh.

Preeta: jhaali chup karo. Mai koyi sharma warma nahi rahe.

Karan(walks to her): ha srishti , ye kaha sharma rah hai.. (caressing her cheeks)she's just blushing . haina babydoll ?

Srishti:awww... how cute.

Preeta cutely glares karan and pushes his hand , he chuckles.

Srishti smiles seeing them.

Srishti: so mr.to be Jiju, myself The Great Srishti Arora.

Karan: The Great Srishti Arora ?

Preeta: kaha tha na. Dhono ek jaise ho. THE ko meaningless bana ne pe thuli hai.

Both narrows their eyes towards her she shrugs her shoulder and looks away.

Karan leave a sigh and looks at srishti. Srishti smiles and nodes closing her eyes.

Srishti looks at Preeta confused , seeing her waiting for someone.

Srishti: Jana nahi hai kya ?

Preeta: nahi... Abhi mahesh uncle aya nahi hai.

Srishti (confused): kaun mahesh uncle ?

Preeta: Karan ka dad.

Srishti: oooh. So woh bhi aah rahe hai.

Preeta nodes.

Karan comes back after attending the call.

Karan: babydoll papa abhi ajayega . Unhone call ki hai.

Preeta: acha...

Karan sees Mahesh coming out scrolling through the phone.

Karan smiles and looking at him. Mahesh smiles seeing karan , he walks towards them.

Karan hugs him tightly , Preeta smiles seeing them. Srishtis eyes and mouth were wide seeing Mahesh.

Breaking the hug Mahesh looks at karan.

Mahesh: kaisa hai thu puttar?

Karan: ek dam fit and fine.

Mahesh: shaadi karne ja rahe ho ?

Karsn nodes and points towards Preeta.

Mahesh then looks at Preeta, preeta smiles and bends down to take his blessings , he held her through shoulders noding in no.

Mahesh: betiya pair nahi chute. Gale lagthe hai.

Mahesh takes her in a hug Preeta smiles and hugs him.Karan smiles looking at them.

All the while srishti was staying the same but quickly turns her face as they broke the hug.

Preeta looks at her confused.

Preeta: Srishti..

Srishti turns slowly with a nervous smile.

Mahesh wide his eyes seeing her. She smiles at him nervously and held her ears making a cute face.

Preeta ( frowns): kya hua ?

Srishti: woh actually na , maine inhe andar dump karke aya hu. Mera luggage inke samne se ja raha tha , tho maine inse kaha ki koyi inhe bhoola rahe he aur.....

Preeta (glaring her): aur.

Srishti: aur inka saman wahi pe chodke...agaya.

Preeran wide their eyes , mahesh chuckles seeing her antics.

Srishti looks at him with a slight smile .

Srishti (nervously): sorry.... maina di ko dhekne ke jaldi mai thi.

Preeta galres her and smacks her shoulder.

Srishti: di.

Preeta: jhaali. Essa koyi karta hai ?

Mahesh: jane dhe bachi hai.. aja maaf kiya thuje.

Srishti smiles and hugs him.

Srishti: Thank you.

Preeta and Karan smiles looking at them.

Preeta: kaha tha na thumare jaisa hai , dheko deto !

Karan(nodes): dhik rah hai.

Both chuckles.

Mahesh: tho chale ghar.

Karan: chalo phir.

Settling themselves in the car , they drives to Luthra Mansion.

A lengthy one.... 😬🤧

Hope you liked it 😌

Pardon any typos and grammaticals.

With lots of love 💖

N

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

548 41 5
When the sea of life gets hit by a tornado, we search for an escape from the harsh reality. Aadhira did the same when her boyfriend left her for his...
49.8K 4.7K 37
Karan and Preeta are bind together by an arranged marriage. Will they fall in love by understanding and trusting each other? Simple rom - com story...
52.8K 3K 42
Best friends forever since childhood, but will this 'forever is for life or just a second, peep in to know!' No.1 #preeran 11/01/20 No.4 #pkl No.4 #...