Kai Lily Potter and the Chamb...

Prince_Kai_7

****BOOK 1 OF 7**** What if Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy each had a little sibling? A little sister to be pr... Еще

Meet the Characters
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: Hogwarts
Chapter 2: The Letters
Chapter 3: Neville's accomplishment
Chapter 4: Quidditch Try-outs
Chapter 5: The Message in blood
A/N
Chapter 6: The Malfoys
Chapter 7: The Plan
Chapter 8: Colin
Chapter 9: Moste Potente Potions
Chapter 10: A Talk with Draco
Chapter 11: The Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 12: The Diary
Chapter 13: Bad News
Chapter 14: Fudge and Mr. Malfoy
Chapter 16: Jupiter
Chapter 17: It's a Basilisk
Chapter 18: The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 19: The Heir of Slytherin
Chapter 20: Dobby
A/N+The End

Chapter 15: Aragog

300 7 0
Prince_Kai_7

A/N: Hey everyone. Im so so so so so so sorry for not publishing in quite litrally forever! I've had half my begining of year exams, with the next half coming up withing the next few weeks. I'll try to publish more often, promise, but it will honestly just be random here and there. I have Book 2 already ready to go with the first few chapters so I can already puvlish that if you'd like, or do you want me to finish this one first?

"Follow the spiders eh, alright lets go!" Kai said cheerfully, walking towards the door. 

"What?!?!" Ron exclaimed, "We aint following no spiders! Are you mental."

"Well I'm going so if you want to join me, please do. Harry's coming, aren't you dearest brother?" Kai smirked. 

Harry didn't respond. 

"Alright see you back in the Common Room then." she opened the door and walked out. 

Harry and Ron could hear her silently hum-singing a muggle movie song. 

"And off we go, for a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go dooown, medicine go down. For a spoon full of sugar..."

Then they could hear no more, she had long entered the forest. 

It quickly became darker and darker as she followed the spiders deeper and deeper into the forest. 

She watch, fascinated, as the spiders walked in a neat line, one behind the other. 

'Their much more organized than humans.' she thought to herself. 

Some of the spiders stopped, making space for her to join the line, which she happily did. 

"Where are you going?" she asked. 

There was no responce.

'Of course! Their SPIDERS, spiders cant talk. Im such an idot.'

Dark and darker still it got as she continued her investigation. So dark that she had to cast the lumos charm.

"Lumos." she whispered, and a light evolved from her.

She continued walking, guided by the spiders and her wand. It seemed like hours before she finally discovered something. 

Suddenly, something grabbed her. Kai dropped her wand but it somehow landed in her shoe. She was spun around multiple times until she was dizzy, seeing only about a million pairs of giant scary eyes staring at her from every direction. 

Kai was thrown up somewhere high, disorientated from her dizziness. Finally, she was able to see straight. 

About 50 ginormous spiders were looking at her, hanging and standing doing anything normal spiders would do.  She was in a huge spider web, her whole body was wrapped in spider string, and her wand was where she had tropped it, right in her shoe. 

"Yes sir, Aragog, sir." Kai heard among the crowd of giant spiders. 

'Aragog' she thought hard trying to remember where she had heard that name before. 

'Aragog, Aragog, Aragog-aha! That's the creature in the Chamber of Secrets... But why is it in the forbidden forest?'

It was then that she noticed something big and light blue next to her. It was a motorcycle with an extra seat strapped on its left. It looked familiar, as if she had seen it before, but couldn't remember where. 

"HARRY!!!" screamed a terrified Ronald Weasley. 

'Oh great! Just what I needed!' 

Harry and Ron continued a terrified conversation with Aragog, who they had found was the leader. 

Meanwhile, Kai worked hard to reach her wand, finally succeeding. With the giant spiders now focusing on Harry and Ron, she levitated the blue motorbike down to the floor. 

She then muttered a spell, untagling herself and began falling. "Arresto Momentum" she muttered, pointing her wand at her chest. She slowed down and landed gracefully on her feet. 

She wiped the dirt off her shoulders, swiping the normal spiderwebs off the motor bike. 

"RUNN!!!" she heard Harry bellow, and watched as every spider began chasing them. 

'Perfect timing' she told herself. 

She found a pair off funny looking glasses in a pocket of the motorbike. 

Slipping them on, she started the engine.

Kai soon realized that this was a flying motorcycle. 'This is Sirius's old motorbike!' realization flooded into her brain. 

She flew after the spiders, quickly overtaking them. She saw two dots of ginger and black dashing through the forest and steered towards them. 

Finally reaching them she found three helmets stuffed into the seat next attached to the side. Grabbing the black one, which looked like the smallest, she stuffed it into her head, keeping one hand on the handles. 

Kai began her descend towards the two boys, Aragog and his clan were catching up very quickly. 

When she reached her brother, she stuffed the helmet onto his head, grabbing his arm and pulling him onto the seat behind her. 

He looked startled but finally realized it was his sister. Ron slowed, noticing his best mate was gone. He stopped looking around. That was the moment Aragog caught up to him. 

"HARRY!!!! KAI!!!!! HELP MEEEEEE!!!" he bellowed as he was seized by the monsters. 

Kai turned the bike around, jumping into the side seat. 

"Harry! Take the wheel!" she screamed through Ron's bellowing. 

Harry did as he was told. 

"Do you trust me, Harry?" she suddenly asked, turning towards him as they speed towards Ron. 

Harry looked confused by nodded. 

"Fly right over the spiders. When Ron is thrown up, catch him. Then, just get to Hagrid's Hut. Dont wait for me just go, ok?"

Harry nodded, he didnt get the last part but stuck with it. 

When they reached the the spiders den, Kai made her move. She jumped off the side of the bike. Landing in the giant net, she jumped to the ground. Harry turned around and waited for Ron to be thrown up. 

Kai made her way to Ron. 

"RELASHIO!" she screamed, pointing her wand at the spiders holding Ron. She sent a nother curse at Ron once he had been released, making him fly up high into the air. 

Harry caught him and waited, he couldn't just leave his sister. 

"GO!!!!!!" She bellowed, as the spiders began chasing her. Kai ran. Running at a speed Harry never knew she could. 

Kai ran and ran, she heard a motor above her, telling her Ron and Harry were on their way. Harry sped away as she had told him, ignoring the angel side of his head telling him to wait. He knew his sister had a plan. 

Kai never felt herself go tired. The spiders chased her, but they soon lost her, as she was running at 50 kmh. 

Within 5 minutes she reached Hagrid's Hut, where Harry and Ron had just landed. 

"Woa, Kai, I didn't know you could run that fast!" Ron exclaimed with wide eyes as she came to a quick stop from her sprint. 

"I honestly dont know how I do it. I dont even feel tired!" Kai explained, and Harry could see that she wasn't breathing heavily at all, she seemed perfectly normal, as if she had just taken a stroll. 

"Wicked." Ron was amazed that his best mate's little sister could run as fast as a car. 

Ginny had done the same thing when she had sprinted to catch a bewitched ball that was kicked a good 500 meters away. 

"Well, it definitely wasn't Hagrid, that for sure." Harry stated. 

Kai and Ron nodded. "Who is it then?" Ron asked. 

Kai shrugged, "I have a few ideas. Hermy and I've discussed them, she went to the libary to double check it when she was-HA!"

"What?" Harry asked confused, as his sister began blabbering about how she had known it and how she should have realized before. 

"Umm, Hermione Jr. could you please get to the point?" Ron asked smirking. 

"Right sorry, I first have to double check it myself, I'll tell you tommorw. Hopefully I dont get petrified in the meantime." Kai stated. 

They began making their way back to the castle and up to the Gryffindor Tower. 

A/N: There you have it, Chapter 15! Again sorry for the extreme delay! Cya on the next chapter!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.4K 49 28
Evelyn-Grey Potter was the younger, less well-known sister of Harry Potter. She was only a few months old, on that fateful night in Godrics Hollow. S...
33.3K 932 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...
45.2K 867 15
Draco's sister comes to Hogwarts and after arriving late she has already gathered the attention of quite a few boys. Will any of them catch her atten...
54.6K 1.1K 20
(Completed) Iris and Harry live with the Dursleys' together. Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Iris sleeps in the basement with the mice...