Perfect Imperfections

Von Enaira1206

A little girl had it all then lost it all. A rogue wolf killed her family and with the graces above she mana... Mehr

Chapter 1: Blind
Chapter 2: Mate
Chapter 3: Rejection?
Chapter 5: Run
Chapter 6 : Luna
Chapter 7: Envy
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Past
Chapter 10: Kidnap
Chapter 11: No Scent
Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Dream
Chapter 14: I Want My Sight Back
Chapter 15: Acting Like Kids
Chapter 16: Congress
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
maybe
Chapter 24: Meldy's Back
Good/Bad News

Chapter 4: Acceptance

2.9K 121 9
Von Enaira1206

Raven Canyne

I woke up feeling less than normal I guess but still good. My alarm went on at 5 which was my everyday wake up call.

I did my morning rituals and went down to make breakfast.

Yesterday's turn of events drained my energy. I immediately went to sleep once I entered my room. I woke up when Zeth informed me of what happened inside dad's office. He told me the wolves story since they aren't rogues to begin with.

I felt sorry for what happened to their pack and this Meldy chick I feel sorry for her as well. I can't even begin to imagine having a blood thirsty rogue as a mate.

I felt frustration when Zeth told me that they were staying at the guest rooms across our rooms. Not because I don't want to see my mate or because I don't want to be near them. Its just Zeth didn't tell me the name of my mate. Every time he talks about him it's always that man or him.

I cleared all my thoughts and navigated my way towards the the kitchen. I may be blind but I can cook. In fact I love cooking. I searched for the pan, I brought out a box of eggs and a pack of bacon strips. The kitchen is my domain so I know where everything is in here.

I'm making scrambled eggs with bacon. Whenever I cook I feel lost in my thoughts and concentrate my senses on the task at hand.

I was so busy cooking, I didn't notice that someone entered my domain until he talked and I could smell the sweet springtime smell I like so much.

"You can cook?" He asked, I could hear the surprise in his voice.

I ignored him and continued cooking but I was still inhaling his scent. I think I'm addicted to it.

I stiffened when I felt heat radiating behind me. My back was pressed on something hard yet so warm. I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist and something a bit heavy rest on my shoulder. If I can visualize this clearly I think he's giving me a back hug with his chin resting on my shoulder.

I can feel his warm breath on my cheek and that addictive scent became stronger. I don't know why but my body relaxed and I held his arm that was resting at the side of my waist. I leaned back my head and my cheek felt his soft hair.

I snapped out of my dream state when I smelled something burning. Then I realized I was cooking. My eyes widened. I ripped myself out of his hold my body already missing the warmth of his body.

I quickly turned off the stove and released a sigh.

I was surprised and almost flinched when I felt an arm around my shoulders. I could feel his breath near my ear.

"Onyx." He whispered.

I was confused at first then he continued to talk.

"A dark shade of Onyx are the color of my eyes." He said in a deep alluring kind of way. I could feel heat going up my cheeks. " And that my dear, is also my name." He said and nibbled my earlobe.

Without my knowledge a moan escaped my lips. I was surprised that I could produce such a sultry sound.

He chuckled and kissed my temple before letting go of his hold. I think my face was already as red as a tomato.

My heart clenched when a thought entered my head. I faced him putting on a serious look.

"Are you being sweet so you can reject me later? If you are I suggest you do it now and drop this sweet act. Because its only going to hurt me more if your going to make me fall for you then just drop me." I said straight out void of any emotion.

A long silence passed between us. I was feeling nervous at what he might answer.

After a while I heard a frustrated sigh escape his lips.

"What makes you think I would reject you?" He said his voice sounding hurt.

What? He's not going to reject me? My eyebrows creased.

"Well, because I'm blind. Zeth told me you had a hurt and disappointed expression when I confirmed I was blind." I told him, confusion still clouding my thoughts.

Another long silence enveloped us. Then I heard him chuckle. Is he laughing? Now I'm really confused. Why is he laughing?

"Why are you laughing?" I asked still confused.

He continued laughing. When his laughter died down I felt him come near me.

I felt his hand on my cheek. His warmth sent tingles down my spine.

"I won't reject you because your blind." He said in a soft voice. His thumb making little circles on my cheek.

"But why would you have a disappointed expression on your face?" I asked. My hand landing on top of his hand that was on my cheek.

"If you can see me now I have a huge smile plastered on my face." He said. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. "I had that look because it dawned on me that my mate couldn't see how hot her mate looked like." I rolled my eyes.

Cocky much?

"Your beautiful. I just thought that when we had pups you wouldn't be able to witness them grow up."

My jaw literally dropped. He thought about a future with me? I don't have the words to express how I'm feeling right now. I'm beyond happy.

He gave me a warm hug and I returned it. He let go and held onto both my shoulders. He tucked a strand of hair that was on my face at the back of my ear.

He cleared his throat and I swear I could feel nervousness radiating out of him. Now I'm feeling nervous too.

"I, Onyx Blanc, from the Blue Moon pack accept Raven Canyne from the Silver Blood pack as my mate. I swear to protect and support her for as long as we both shall live. She will become my first and utmost priority. I shall wait and respect her decisions and let no harm fall upon her. I will cherish her with all that I've got and she will be my queen, my life, my everything." He made a formal acceptance speech. I felt my eyes burn and water was streaming down my face. Am I crying?

"Will you accept me as your mate?" He asked. I covered my mouth with my hands. Is this for real?

I want to see his face right now but sadly I can't.

"Your answer?" He asked.

I nodded my head vigorously. "Yes." I said softly. Then I repeated it again and again each time the word became louder and louder.

"Will you keep it down? We have heightened hearing if you forgot." Zeth linked and I shut my mouth. I think my face was a full shade of red.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I was pressed against a solid warm body. I smiled inwardly and a content smile escaped my lips.

"Your not getting married you just accepted your mate. Now stop looking like a girl who had just been proposed to." Zeth said. I could almost see the annoyance on his face.

I stuck my tongue out at him. Now I can imagine him rolling his eyes. I chuckled softly.

"What's for breakfast?" Zeth asked then I remembered the burnt bacon.

"We will be eating my scrambled eggs." I told him. "He" I pointed at Onyx. "will be eating burnt bacon." I said and slipped out of my mate's grasp.

"What? Why?" Onyx asked in a I-can't-believe-you voice.

"Your the reason it got burned so you eat it." I told him sounding uninterested in talking.

I was about to bring out the plates when we heard a loud crash in the living room.

I felt Zeth's presence leave the kitchen. I'm sure he rushed out. Onyx and I dashed to the living room as well when I heard Zeth's thoughts.

"MELDY!"

---

What happened to Meldy?

How's chapter four? If you guys like it feel free to hit the star and leave a comment.

What do you think happened? I leave you guys to your speculations.

-->Naira

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6M 39.9K 63
Sixteen-year-old Valentine Winters has always known her destiny as the youngest daughter of an Alpha. On her sixteenth birthday, she eagerly anticipa...
35.4K 998 24
* Sutton's breath caught, almost like the room was suffocating her and the most intoxicating amazing smell flooded her nose the room became smaller w...
236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
475K 11.4K 31
Rogues. They are feared. They are hated. They are killed. But some don't have a choice wether they become a rogue or not. Alpha Jacob Sterling hates...