A White House Romance

Od trump_family

Just short stories about our amazing, loving First Couple:) Viac

A Surprise Trip
A Trump Baby
A White House Baby
Date Night
Saturday
A Sick Baby
A Bump in the Road
Protecting My Baby
Moving Day
Only Me and You
Please Baby!
A New Beginning
I Can't Believe You!
Our Forever
I'm Sorry
I'm So Proud!
A Christmas Surprise
POTUS & FLOTUS
For Me?!
Marry Me Again?
Sick Days
Baby! I'm Scared!
A Long Summer's Drive
Surprise!
An Interesting Plane Ride
It's Going to be Okay
Bubbles!
Happy Birthday!
Never Forget
Bad Day
Hot Momma!
Where Did My Baby Go?!
Scissors
Welcome Home
A New Baby
A Playful Weekend
Cooking Lesson
Lets Cruise Baby!
Can We Do This?
Pay Up!
Home
Happy Easter!
First Night
Handcuffs
Come to Bed!
Boss Lady
Make Up
Daddy Duty
Finally!
Need or Want?
Helping Her Out
Interview
Are You Okay?!
Boo, baby!
A Fair Night
Election
Paris Baby!
Go Away!
First Words
Good Morning
Relax, Baby!
Thanksgiving
It's Not Funny!
Party Days
First Kiss
Christmas Spirit
Early Christmas
New Traditions
Birthday Surprises
A Baby?!
I Look Beautiful!
Will You Be My.....
A Different New Years
Snow Day
It's Only a Ring
Fixing a Bad Day
The Night Before
Happy Birthday, Baby Boy
A Night to Remember
A Sick Baby
Newlyweds
Fireworks
MELANIA!!!!!!!
Darn you, Donald!
Barron... The Teenager
A Christmas to Remember
Lazy Saturdays
Being Treated Like a Queen
A Casual Date Night
Valentine's Day
We Needed This
Moving
The Best Daddy
Put a Shirt On!
A Christmas Miracle
Carribean Paradise
Two Year Old Attitude
Swim Lessons
Killing a Bug
Last Christmas
Stressful Arguments
New Years from Hell
Never Happening Again!
Hard Times Part 1
Hard Times Part 2
Suspenseful Birthday
Steamy Weekend Part 1
Steamy Weekend Part 2
Rub My Feet
Our Secret
Jealousy And Ice Cream
Angry Momma
Reunited
Distraction
And Then There Were 4
Jealousy
In Sickness and Health
A Second Chance
I Need Space
Not In The Mood
Trying Again
No Tricks with you- Only Treats
This is Where I Belong
I Just Want You
How Embarrassing
I Am So Glad I Shut The Blinds
Impatient, Are We
We're Not Done... Trust Me

A Test

252 6 3
Od trump_family

Author's note: I decided to do a short series off the last chapter I wrote, "Rub My Feet". I hope you guys like this chapter! If you want me to continue, let me know in the comments!❤️

As soon as the bedroom door shut, Melania pulled him onto their bed.

"Are you taking charge?" He asks, trying to get her dress off.

"You want me to?" She sucks his neck.

"I'm not going to stop you." He smirks, pulling her dress over her head.

"You would never stop me." She pulls his belt off.

"As much as you turn me on.... But I want to spoil you, princess." He gently pulls her bra off.

"You don't have to worry about that. I know you love me." She kisses his nose softly.

He whispers in her ear, as he turns her over, so he's on top. "You know.... You're sexy as hell, Mrs. Trump."

She bites her lip, moaning softly. "Not too shabby yourself, babe." She smiles.

He takes his time, enjoying every inch of his beautiful wife.

They lay, cuddled up, still sweating and trying to catch their breath.

"Babe?" He asks.

"Yes, handsome?" She rubs his cheek with her thumb.

"Are you still on birth control?" He kisses her nose.

"Ummm... no.... My doctor said at our age, pregnancy is next to impossible. So what's the point in taking those chemicals?"

He chuckles and kisses her cheek.

"What's so funny?" She glows, looking at him in the dim light.

"Ohhhhh... we'll see how right your doctor is. Because I forgot to wear a condom and I didn't pull out." He giggles.

"Donald John!!! How old are you again?!! Is this your first time in bed with a hottie?!" She teases.

"I can't help it when you're moaning and groaning and screaming my name." He nuzzles into her neck and sighs. "Besides... you never told me you weren't taking the pill."

"I'm sorry... I forgot. It's not been that long. And I didn't want to tell you during a bad time... I'm really sorry. I wasn't trying to hide anything from you." She runs her hand into his hair.

"Baby, don't stress. It's okay. We've been super busy." He leans into her lips, soft and slow.

"You're the sweetest. I don't deserve a man like you." She kisses him back.

"Hey, let me rub your feet." He sits up.

"Babe, no, cuddle me!" She giggles.

He picks her feet up, kissing the bottoms softly. "I shouldn't have been a dick earlier."

"It got me good sex." She winks.

"Sex with you is always amazing." He grins, rubbing her feet.

A few weeks creep by, life as normal in the Trump house...

Well, besides for Melania.

She had never been so tired in her life. She was barely coping. She was napping numerous times a day.

Donald had even taken note of how she was and he was worried about her, but didn't want to know he was worried.

They were getting ready for a weekend alone in Florida and was standing in front of the mirror, starting at herself when he walked around the corner.

"What's wrong babe?" He could read the expression on her face.

"These pants... they've always fit me... and I could barely get them buttoned." She looked at her waist.

"I'm sure it's nothing. You look gorgeous. I'm sure they just shrunk." He kissed her cheek. "You're so beautiful."

"No, I need to workout more. I've been eating crappy. Enough is enough." She shook her head.

He turned her around and cupped her face. "Melania, you are stunning. I don't want you to change a thing about yourself. Don't overexert yourself. It's not worth it. I've noticed how long you've been sleeping."

"Donald. No. I don't care. I'm not getting fat." She gets emotional.

"Melania.. stop it. You're far from fat. Don't beat yourself up. Maybe it's just stress. Just relax." He kisses her softly. "I can't wait to be alone with you this weekend."

She smiled, but the thought made her stomach flip.

As they got on the plane, he could tell she didn't feel good.

He sat down, rubbing circles on her back. "You okay, baby?"

"No, I feel like crap." She admitted.

Now... he has always known she hates take off when they fly.

She always holds his hand and closes her eyes and they are all good.

This time was a whole nothing level.

As the plane took off the air, he watched her start to turn green.

"Melania....." He asks and she just shakes her head.

He knew what that meant.

He quickly got up and got a trash can, handing it to her, just in time for her to empty all the contents of her stomach.

He winced watching her throw up, but he didn't go anywhere. He sat beside her, holding her brunette locks out of her face.

She sat the trash can down and he handed her a bottle of water. "That was disgusting." She gags, just at the thought.

He kisses her head. "Babe, are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine. I probably just ate something bad." She takes a napkin, cleaning her mouth. "Do you have a toothbrush I can use?"

He helps her to the bathroom, 100% concerned about his wife. "Do we just need to stay home? We can go back."

"Donald. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. We need this weekend. Just relax." She tries to reassure him, but it was in vain.

She cuddled up in his side for the rest of the flight, sleeping most of the way.

They arrived at Maralago, cleaned up, and set off for dinner on the patio.

"I'm craving... a burger and some fries." She murmured out loud, holding his hand as they walked.

"That sounds amazing." He kisses her cheek.

They order and spend time catching up waiting for their food.

They set her plate in front of her and Donald watched the look on her face change. "Melania, what is wrong?"

She said nothing, getting up and running for the ladies' room, her hand over her mouth.

"Not again." He thought.

He got up and followed her, waiting outside the door.

She walked out looking like crap and he gently grabbed her arm. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine. Im just a little queasy. Go eat."

"No... we are going back to our room and you are going to rest." He informed her.

She couldn't argue. She was exhausted.

They had a sexless night. She felt guilty about it; but he was completely fine with it. He was concerned about her well being and sex was the last thing on his mind.

When she woke up the next morning, she found him, sitting in his robe watching the news. "I thought you were golfing this morning?"

"Hell, no. I'm not leaving you." He sounded almost overly protective.

"No, you've been dying to golf for weeks. I'm fine. I feel better." The truth was, she felt like crap, but she wasn't going to tell him that.

Somehow, she finally convinced him to go.

After throwing up numerous times, she fumbled around their bathroom cabinet. "Come on... I know I had one left!" She cursed under her breath.

There had to be a reason she felt so bad.

She flung open a drawer... and there it was- a pregnancy test.

Leftover from their last pregnancy scare.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. There's no way I'm pregnant." She told herself as she undid the wrapper. "No way in hell."

She took the test leaving it on the bathroom counter.

It was the longest 5 minutes of her entire life.

The timer on her phone went off, signaling that it was time to check.

She walked in anxiously, biting her lip and shaking, knowing her future was all depended on the result on the other side of that test.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

47.2K 672 35
short Story Involving Lamelo and Yn being in a relationship the good the bad and the ugly.
30.2K 1.9K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...
51.4K 806 9
Short Love Stories I wrote for people.
4.7K 165 75
cute romantic stories of our former president and First Lady❤️🥺