Fairy tails shadow Fairy Tail...

Από iseenow123

Fairy tail is a guild of hyperactive guild mates ready to start a fight within any second and causes loads of... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
5K Reads
Announcement
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

5.8K 112 23
Από iseenow123

(Y/N)'S POV:

Me and gimodelo were watching the fight erza had out on her fire empress armor so natsu can go all out in this fight both of them had each other on edge till I felt a small weak mana and turned my attention to a frog person....

Council messenger"that's enough I'm a messenger from the council"

Levy"THE COUNCIL!!?"

Droy"A MESSENGER!!!"

Jet"IN THIS PLACE!!?"

Lucy"are none of you fazed but his appearance!?"

Council messenger"with charges of damaging property, using devil magic and 11 other crimes from the eisenwald terrorism incident the other day... erza scarlet and (y/n) Faust has been placed under arrest"

Erza"eh?"

(Y/n)"what did you just say you disgusting amphibian on legs"

Gimodelo"what did you say to my master you slippery nuisance!"

Natsu"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!?"

TIME SKIP (BROUGHT TO YOU BY A MENACING CHIBI (Y/N) IN A CARRIAGE WITH A CHIBI ERZA TRYING TO CALM HIM DOWN)

(Y/n)"those weaklings are trying to get an answer out of me and my devils huh"

Erza"let's just see what the council wants I'm sure they'll explain everything"

(Y/n)"those weaklings aren't gonna get an answer from me or my devils they have no right to question me and my devils deeds"

MEANWHILE AT THE GUILD:

Salamander"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

Mira"natsu be quite"

Salamander"LET ME OOOUUUUT!!!"

Mira"you'll act reckless if we let you out"

Salamander"I WON'T I MEAN LET ME GET BACK TO MY ORIGINAL FORM!!!"

Mira"then you'll go and try to rescue erza and (y/n), won't you?"

Salamander"WHO CARES ABOUT ERZA OR (Y/N)!!!"

Gray"our opponent is the council nothing we can do for now..."

Salamander"LET ME OOOUT!!! I JUST HAVE TO TELL THEM SOMETHING!!! I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE COUNCIL MEMBERS OR NOT, I KNOW THEY'RE WRONG!!!"

Gray"even if somethings white once a council member says it's black it becomes black they just won't listen to our excuses"

Elfman"but why...we've done so many things in the past, so why this time?"

Loke"yeah...I just don't understand"

Lucy"I'm certain there's something fishy going on..."

MEANWHILE AT THE MAGIC COUNCIL

(Y/N) POV:

We finally arrived at the council I hate every second here I'm already annoyed as it is I continued walking and noticed erza and the amphibian on legs stopped and were talking to someone

Erza"Siegrien!?"

Siegrein"long time no see erza"

Gimodelo"master who's this guy he already annoys me"

(Y/n)"it's some guy that erza gets tensed when around I don't know why though"

Siegrien"put your guard down this is only an imaginary body my real body is at ERA"

(Y/n)"so I was right no wonder he didn't emit any mana when we nonchalantly walked past him"

Gimodelo"that or he's just a too weak for us to even notice him hahahaha"

I couldn't help but smile at what gimodelo said

Siegrien"those geezers behind those doors are in their imaginary bodies as well they wouldn't bother coming all the way for such a small case"

Erza"I see this was your doing what nonsense"

Siegrien"that's unexpected I even spoke on behalf of fairy tail but the geezers feared that they'd be held responsible so they needed victims to take the blame and you two are the scapegoats"

He finally turned around to see me I looked at him with an unsatisfied look while gimodelo flipped him off

Siegrien"c'mon (y/n) is that anyway to treat someone trying to help you"

(Y/n)"why do I need your help when I got the shadow devils and the rest of my shadow beasts by my side their far more intelligent then you will ever be so I suggest you don't speak to me weakling"

Siegrien"alright, alright also erza the reason I came here before the trial started...never tell the geezers about that -whisper-it's for your own good"

I saw that he was saying something to erza making her uncomfortable from being that close

Siegrien"also (y/n) I would like to talk to you abou-"

(Y/n)"distort"

His hologram went away as I used my second magic attribution to make that fool go away

(Y/n)-mutters-"thank you Irene"

Council messenger"you know some important people"

Erza"he's evil"

(Y/n)"he's annoying to deal with and should be struck down"

We went inside for the trial I put my hood up since they didn't deserve to see my face while gimodelo hid under my cloak erza was up at the podium while I stayed back close to the doors

3RD POV:

Council member"defendants erza and (y/n)

Council member"first we'll start off with (y/n) being charged of using an ancient unidentifiable magic unknown to anyone that can be used as a link with the user and his so called "friends" known as shadow devils"

(Y/n)"....."

Council member"second charge is working along with the devils for power that are way more threatening than dark magic and having massive immense magic that can take down cities within seconds"

(Y/n)"....."

Council member 1"he doesn't seem to be responding to the crimes or at least trying justify his case..."

Council member 2"what's he even thinking anyways it can't be good"

Council member"and finally for the destruction of killing off lullaby and not leaving any evidence or mana we could use to track down where the rest of zeref's demons are making you a prime suspect of working with his demons, (y/n) Faust how do you plead"

(Y/n)"...."

The council members had enough of (y/n)'s silence during the trial and stood up angry

Council member"SPEAK ALREADY YOU DEVIL ANSWER WHEN BEING TOLD TO-"

Just then (y/n)'s four shadow devils grabbed the four council members in their full devil forms

(A/n):something like this basically)

Gimodelo"sit back down"

Sioto"what undignified way of approaching the situation truly disgusting"

Plumede"you should already be satisfied that sir (y/n) isn't even hiding in a shadow to avoid you weaklings"

Waigner"your patience is truly unworthy of sir (y/n)'s time and also-

Shadow devils"HOW DARE YOU WEAKLINGS SPEAK SUCH NONSENSE OF WORKING WITH ZEREF'S LOWLY DEMONS!!!"

The council members were now sweating bullets they knew they weren't actually being touched by them but knowing a being that is above them is telling them to calm down any wrong word could set them off immediately and hunt them down

(Y/n)"don't waste all of your breath on them guys"

His shadow devils sat the furious now terrified council members down before going to (y/n) and sinking into his shadow

(Y/n)"I plead innocent and so does erza for any cases she is charged with also hear my words well and remember them..."

(Y/n)"Don't ever question my link with those four again and don't certainly ever treat them like zeref's demons"

He sent all of the members a cold stare making them sweat profusely at the black haired mage in front of them

Ultear-whispers-"he's off limits understand I can handle him better"
She said while smiling at the shadow mage

Siegrien-whispers-"fine"

Council member"ahem now onto erza scarlet-"

Just then a loud crash was heard behind them (y/n) immediately knew the idiot behind the explosion

Natsu"I'M THE ARMOR MAGE!!! ARREST ME IF YOU CAN!!!"

The council members were in shock along with erza seeing natsu barge in with a quickly and poorly made cosplay of erza

Natsu"IM ERZA DAMNI-OOOOOOOOOOGH!!"

The members sweat dropped as they saw (y/n) using his shadows to lift up natsu upside down

Natsu"o-oh h-hey (y/n) how's it g-going"

(Y/n)"I'm going to put in a world of pain so bad that you will never want to fight me for the rest of your life"

He glared at him intensely and annoyed by his actions

Council member"p-put them in jail!"

Erza"we-we're very sorry..."

Natsu"ERZA DON'T APOLOGI- OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!

(Y/n)"the more you speak the closer I'll be from snapping you like a twig"

TIME SKIP (BROUGHT TO YOU BY A CHIBI NATSU ASKING A CHIBI (Y/N) FOR MERCY)

Erza"I'm too shocked to say a word it was just formality"

Natsu"FORMALITY!?"

Erza"the arrest was just a facade to show they still have authority to keep us in check"

Natsu"what does that mean..."

(Y/n)"it means you wouldn't end up broken after we leave here and erza would have gotten sentenced guilty without a punishment"

Natsu"EHHH!!!?"

Erza"I appreciate the gesture at least"

Natsu"really what about you (y/-

(Y/n)"I will break you if you keep talking to me"

TIME SKIP (BROUGHT TO YOU BY A CHIBI (Y/N) HIDING IN THE CORNER OF THE GUILD READING A BOOK)

(Y/N)'S POV:

I was sitting in the guild reading my book ignoring what everyone was talking about and heard erza swat natsu across the guild like he was nothing

Gimodelo"this mana I'm sensing..."

(Y/n)"yup he's here again"

I got up from my seat and walked to the front of the guild

Mira"huh what's wrong master"

Makarov"nothing... just getting sleepy... it's him"

Gray"this is!"

Erza"ugh"

Soon everyone except me and makarov fell asleep I had a smile on my face knowing who it was that had put them to sleep as he walked in the guild

Makarov"mystogan..."

He went up to the job board and picked a quest

(Y/n)"hey mystogan long time no see glad to see you doing well bud thanks for putting their rowdiness to sleep"

Gimodelo"yeah it truly has been best buddy"

Mystogan"I'm glad to see that your doing fine (y/n) what about the rest of your shadow devils?"

(Y/n)"don't worry about them they're strong enough to take care of their own after all they are with me"

Mystogan"well that's good to hear, I'm leaving"

Makarov"release  the spell after you leave"

Mystogan"also one more thing (y/n),thank you for keeping the promise you truly are the most reliable person here"

(Y/n)"no problem now hurry and go before laxus starts making a scene"

Mystogan"five....four......three..........two.......... one"

Soon everyone woke up and makarov stopped being sleepy

Guild mate"ugh what happened"

Guild mate 2"it must have been mystogan again"

Lucy"mystogan?"

Loke"he's one of the strongest mage candidates of fairy tail"

Gray"for some reason he hates to be seen so whenever he comes to pick a job he puts everyone to sleep"

Lucy"what the!? That's sounds so fishy!"

Gray"that's why master and (y/n) only know his face since him and (y/n) are close friends"

???"No. I know it aswell"

(Y/n)"aw crap baskets"

Guild mate"LAXUS!?"

Guild mate"your here!?"

I looked up and saw laxus leaning on the railing of the second floor

Gimodelo"I wanna leave he's annoying"

Gray"he's also one of the strongest mages candidates"

Laxus"mystogen is really shy don't question it too much"

natsu"LAXUS FIGHT ME!!!"

Guild mate"didn't erza swat you away a second ago"

Laxus"he's right if you can't even win against erza you won't stand a chance against me"

Erza"what's that suppose to mean"

Laxus"I mean I'm the strongest"

Natsu"COME ON DOWN BASTARD!!!"

Laxus"why don't you come on up

(Y/n)"that idiot is gonna fall for it like he always does"

Gimodelo"by now it's just as disappointing as laxus's ego"

Before he could even make it to the stairs master slammed his huge fist on natsu stopping him dead in his tracks

Makarov"you can't go to the second floor...yet"

Laxus"hahaha you really fell for it"

Makarov"you too laxus stop it"

Laxus"I'll never give fairy tail's strongest position to anyone else not to erza not to mystogan or that geezer and certainly not to you shadow freak

I looked up and noticed laxus pointing at me

(Y/n)"such titles like those are truly annoying people working past their limit to get something like a title can easily be useless when meeting someone else more powerful"

3RD POV:

Laxus"what are you trying to say"

(Y/n)"I can easily beat you laxus so don't even try to go against me"

Laxus"really I could have sworn you promised something about wanting to be  the strongest to a certain someone before like I don't know..."

Makarov"LAXUS THAT IS ENOUGH DON'T YOU DARE BRING THAT UP!!!"

erza"LAXUS DON'T YOU DARE FINSH THAT SENTENCE!!! YOU KNOW ASWELL AS ALL OF US WHERE THAT GOT YOU LAST TIME!!!"

Laxus"your brother"

Everyone in the guild then felt a cold release of mana around them as the whole guild hall started to shake and the shadows around everyone began to spill out more with a pitch black color to them making all of the guild mates afraid of this power as they saw that    (y/n) had his hand on laxus throat he had trouble trying to let him go as (y/n) made his grasp tighter staring at laxus with the intent to kill

Meanwhile somewhere in a huge never ending forest
——————————————————————
A figure with a large hat carrying a wooden staff stopped in their tracks

???"this mana... oh (y/n) my precious student who hurt you now?"
———————————————————————

(Y/n)"listen to me laxus and listen well your weak and pathetic against me you have no chance of winning if you really think shadow magic is all that I'm capable of your sorely mistaken you will always be weaker than me that's strike two now mentioning him like that"

Makarov"(y-y/n) t-that's enough your m-mana is leaking out too m-much"

He let go of laxus and retracted his mana letting everyone breathe Giving laxus a glare

(Y/n)"know that your place will always be beneath me for as long as you live peasant"

(Y/n) and gimodelo left the guild leaving everyone afraid and nervous and laxus holding his throat aggravated by him

Laxus"you bastard I'll make you pay..."

Makarov"you should never have mentioned him laxus"

Laxus"Tch"

He left the guild while everyone was still processing what happened

Lucy"just how Terrifying is (y/n)...."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

425K 15.8K 28
The Fairy Tail Tribe is split in two; "The Male Tribe" and "The Female Tribe". In The Female Tribe live best friends Lucy, Levy, and Juvia. They grew...
461K 11.8K 37
[[COMPLETED]] Juvia Lockser had a little sister, named (Y/n) Lockser. They got separated as children and now has gone separated ways, Juvia has joi...
4.5K 90 18
Could this be true? Juvia is a water mage in the guild called Fairy Tail. She is madly in love with a man named Gray Fullbuster. Unfortunately for he...
1.2K 7 5
Welcome to Fairy Tail. A guild where everyone treats everyone like family and friends are really close with each other. Enjoy these stories and how t...