Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

lonelycoach द्वारा

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... अधिक

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

one

9.2K 319 61
lonelycoach द्वारा

1 year later

Emma's.

After a year of rest, my popularity increased since I'm doing more photoshoots than acting. Photoshoots can go around here and there, while I'm being tacky to my boyfriend and still waiting for him to ask me to be together, but Richie was been busy too since he got his solo project movie and he's been in France for over 5 months. And today I will fetch him from the airport since I missed him so much.

I'm getting old now, and the other 31 years old actresses have their husbands, having a little family. While I'm here stuck on my showbiz life, waiting for Richard to get me a ring. I always bugging him about marriage, but he always told me he was busy and need to earn more money to buy me a precious ring. I complained about it and said don't mind about the price and beauty of the ring since anything will be fine by me as long as he kneeled and asked to marry me. But as usual, he was impressing my father, since dad was always doubting my boyfriend.

"The car is here. God Ems, it's 9:37 am on Sunday, and Richie's arrival will be at 11 am, why do we go there earlier than him?" Stella groaned while we're entering the back seat. "Because we need to buy balloons and flowers for him, we need also to get Matt's pluck card that he designs for Richard's name," I explained to my best friend as we're now moving forward.

"Yeah I get that, you're being too rational about him, he's just 5 months away from you, don't be such a pretentious wife." I chuckled about her statement and I texted Matt that we're on the way to him.

"I love the word wife. It suited me, wasn't it?" I scrunched my nose at her and she sighs. "Emma, I love you and will be always. I know you wanted to have a family right now but I think, Richie is not enough for you and he's not ready to be committed right now since he is noticed in the film industry." Stella reminded me and I dropped my happy smile.

She was right, when first I mentioned marriage to Richie, he was being upset about it and wanted to be where are we right now. But also he's thinking about building a family, however, his career is more important than being engaged to me.
___________________________________________

After we get what we needed to get, we continued our drive to the airport and it is 10:40 am and we're right on time. Good thing the paparazzi are no glimpsed to be found. I exited our car, bringing some balloons and the pluck card sign, and will wait for Richie's arrival. I wear my dark glasses and nice cap to still cover myself from the public.

An hour has been passed but there is no sign of Richard's appearance. My feet were tired and Stella was still busy on her phone to my right side. "Can you go to the counter and asked about his flight?" I favored my friend and she gave me her unbelievable rolled eyes. "Love you!" I shouted as she went to the counter.

As I heard another announcement from the airport's speaker, about the new arrival from different places except for Paris and I saw Stella with a disappointed face, I began to panic. "What? What happened?" I asked her but she showed me her phone messages.

"Tell Emma our flight was delayed and the directors wanted to extend more time here in Paris. Tell her I'm sorry and I needed to finish the shooting in here." - Richard.

I read the message from it and I grab my phone if ever he messages me but I got nothing. I looked up to Stella and she's giving me the look of told-so. "Come on, we can pick up some lunch at your favorite resto, cheat day! Come!" Stella cheered me but I felt dissatisfied with Richie. She pushed me out of the entrance and walking back to our vehicle.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

Loud bass sounds, dancing lights, the smell of hard liquor and cigarettes are everywhere as Michael and Zed entered the new club that my father established. "Look at those hot babes!" Zed, the woman killer, saw hot chicks dancing on the floor. "Those asses are getting me hard!" Michael, the other fuckboy, announced.

"I'm here just to inspect the new club. And I invited you two to just observe the establishment." I scolded my two dickhead best friends and we get to the VIP lounge.

"Good Evening Miss Cruz, what a surprise." Bryan is the head manager who controls and of course, manages the bar. "Just passing by. Any new drinks in here?" I asked him while walking to an exclusive room full of exotic women. "Yes, the top tier of all." He retorted. I saw my two friends grinding now to the ladies, I just rolled my brown eyes to them. "Just give me one and I can leave now." I authorized him as he nodded his head and I took my seat, watching on the dance floor.

The lady with fewer clothes on her body came to my lap as she gave me a sexual dance. I just don't mind her since I came here just to take some drinks away from my office. After a year, my dad and I are not really in a good relationship, but I continued to follow his orders, after all, he was 2 months away from being the CEO of Cruz Corp. I worked for our company as COO, I've been stressing myself up to continue my MBA since I'm one year behind it.

It is the year of my devastation. My mom died because of an airplane crash and I don't have any great time with her. My brother, Joey continued my mom's legacy in the Philippines as he left his son to me. Well, I was happy I am accompanied by Russel but I'm getting less time to bond with him. But I'm always looking for a hole to leave my work and be a great auntie to him.

While I'm done drinking my second shot of Bacardi, my head is spinning and I'm fucking hard right now. Because of this toxic drink with the combination of this whore, I can't contemplate to fuck this woman's pussy. "Out, all of you. You stay." I ordered them as the woman who gave me a non-stop lap dance left in here with me.

"Undress," I told her, even though she was left from her undies. I saw now a naked slut in front of me, and I grab her head harshly, pointing her face to my mad junior. "Suck it," I instructed her and she started to unbuckle my pants, while my dick flashed out to her face. I saw how she smirked at me and said, "you have a big, fat, and juicy cock I've ever seen in my life."

"Less talk, make me cum more," I stated and she started how to make my cock happy.
___________________________________________

It's already 3 am, and I've done to fuck this little whore and I saw how exhausted she was, and I'm not that idiot to shoot my sperm into someone's ovaries. Yes, my sperm is active and able to create a human, and I have a decency to whom will I get raw and who will I wear protection. I leave the bar right away and I told to my driver to directly drive to the way home.

As I arrived at our big mansion, I make my way to my nephew who's now silently asleep and I kissed his head and appreciate him. "Mommy Tita will have some time with you buddy. I love you, Russel." I whispered to him and tuck his blanket up to his neck. Russel's mom died when he was 8 months old and discovered that she was having leukemia after she pushed Russel. Weird story but it was happened and done by that. I became her mom slash tita or auntie.

I went outside from his room and I saw Bernard in his pajamas. "Young Mistress. It's already midnight and you just came home?" He asked. "Work is tremendous, Bernard. Is father here?" I asked back to him. "He came earlier to pack some clothes and told me he has a meeting to attend in Italy tonight. He asked me that please handle the office for a while." I nodded my head and I know it will be more stressful for me.

"Also, Young Mistress, he wanted you to meet Mr. Spur," Bernard looked at his watch then stared at me back, "7 hours from now." He continued. I nodded to him and greeted him with a good night. I entered my room and washed my body. After that, I choose to sleep for now and have a great morning with my son/nephew.
___________________________________________

Emma's.

Richard called me last night and seeking forgiveness seen he promised me he'll come home yesterday. Of course, I can't stay mad at him and I accepted his apology. I was now heading to my next photoshoot of Gucci, while Stella was busy handling my other stuff. The makeup artist started their work as I seat in front of the vanity and I saw multiple dresses and coats of Gucci.

"Ems, your dad called saying he wanted to have a meeting for you but I told him that today will be your busy day, however, he wanted to have a meeting with him and Mr. Cruz next week. I'm waiting for your call." Stella informed me and I'm still busy measuring some dresses. "Next week would be fine, Stella. Thank you for the info." I thanked her and we proceeded to my work.

One week later

Alongside Stella, we're now heading to the Cruz Corp. Building since dad wanted me to get in there. And we entered the biggest facility I've ever seen in my life, twice bigger than my father. "Wow! I can't believe I'll be meeting up with the richest businessman in the whole world!" Stella exclaimed as we're now walking towards the receptionist. "Actually, you'll never meet him since it is private between him, dad, and me. And I don't know why I need to be here." I declared to her while the receptionist guided us to the restricted elevator. "Mr. Spur is already at the CEO's office as well as the COO." The lady with a nice dress informed us as the elevator lifting to the 40th floor.

"It's Ms. Spur who only can join the meeting, I'm so sorry Ma'am." She told Stella as she stopped my best friend. "Ow ok, where can I wait?" Stella asked. "At the lobby Ma'am. Please, Ms. Spur, the CEO is waiting for you." I go out to the elevator and I waved goodbye to my PA.

I fixed my gamusa black dress and proceeded to the room. Which room? I asked myself. I tried to find the uniques door since it will be the CEO's office, after finding nothing, I saw a man, or a woman, I'm confused, coming out from another room. "Excuse me?" I called her and I saw a Goddess's face, wearing perfectly, with a nice green corporate suit.

"You seem lost, miss. This is the CEO floor which is prohibited for the outsider." She retorted with a stern voice. I arched my right brow for calling me an outsider, which I was invited to meet the CEO.

"I'm not an outsider, I'm a guest, and Mr. Cruz invited me here, as well as my father." I clarified to her but she passed me a looked from head to toe. And I could tell she was stripping me down from that look.

"You're Bruce's daughter. You're too old for me though, anyways I prefer older women." What the hell did she tell me?! She's almost perfect for me when that attitude is a big no for me.

"They're waiting for you 15 minutes ago, and father is displeased for a tardy woman, as well as mine." She continued and walked away from me. She's so rude, My God! How the hell do these employees have the guts to tell me that?! I'm a respectable actress. I realized she was walking fast and I run towards her.

"Excuse me, Hi! I'm Emma Spur, and I'm-..." "Yes, I know you. So shut up and we're about to go there." She tells me then she walked quickly past me as she enters the room. This woman is very arrogant!

"Emma, sweetheart!" Dad greeted me as I entered the glamorous office I've ever been to. "So you two meet already." Dad told the both of us. "Ms. Spur. So glad to meet you once again." It was Mr. Jonathan Cruz himself, presented his hand as I shook them while I glimpse from his back and it was the Goddess of beauty and handsome. What?

"So finally to meet you again, Mr. Cruz." I welcomed him and I heard a scoff from the young lady. "May I introduced to you, my daughter and the COO of the Cruz Corp., Justine Cruz." The CEO introduces the rude lady who was his offspring.

"Hello, Ms. Spur. I'm Justine Amara Cruz, your wife." She gestured her hands to me while I'm being numb at my stand. Did she say, my wife?!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
193K 5.8K 74
'𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝙽𝚂, 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙼𝙾𝙱𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂.' "𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑟�...
40.6K 976 13
" 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" 𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍 Laura Ho...
846K 24.7K 28
Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina and let Sophia to care for their child alo...