A Different Kind Of Crazy

De killerbeanqxeen

Born into the dark shadows of a ruthless legacy, Orianna Hall's dreams of a normal life are shattered by the... Mais

Hey guys!!
A/N
Prologue
Chapter1||Sunflower(a trip down memory lane)
Chapter2||Regret
Chapter 3||Bags n' Bottles
Chapter 4||House Arrest
Chapter 5||Take a hint
A/N
Chapter 6||Stupid
Chapter7||Say What Now?
Chapter8||Truce
Chapter9||Scum
Chapter10|| I don't care
Chapter 11||No way
Chapter12||Princess
Chapter13||Exposure
Chapter14||Mcdonald's
Chapter15||High Stakes
Chapter16||Revenge
Chapter17||Saying Goodbye
Chapter18||Ricky's
Chapter19|| Into the Ruins pt. 1
Chapter20||Into the Ruins pt.2
Chapter 21||Gift Wrapped
Chapter22||Breaking Point
Chapter 24||Crème De La Crème
Chapter25||City lights and Fights
Chapter26||No chances
Chapter 27||Business with Pleasure
Chapter28||Think Fast
Chapter29||Old Friends
Chapter30||Ice Cold
Chapter31||Wine and Whispers
Chapter 32||Letting Go
Chapter 33||Birth Right(Final Chapter)

Chapter23||Hazel Eyes

23 1 0
De killerbeanqxeen

A/N: Brace yourselves guys this one will have a lot revealed.

"If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. "

-Eleanor Roosevelt

~~~

Across the street stood several buildings of different heights. The buildings were close in proximity to each other and were placed in a semi-circular manner, almost like a cul de sac.

Anxious to get something to eat I cross the street. I haven't eaten breakfast due to a certain someone locking me up in my room.

He must be on some Cinderella shit.

Not long after I am in front of a supermarket which I hurriedly enter. It was not as full as one would usually deem typical of a supermarket.

There was a scanty amount of people, like a handful maybe. Considering this place is close to where I just came from, it's no wonder.

I pay for the small number of groceries and bag them. Luckily, I still had a little cash left over.

As I head out of the small store, my body collides with something hard. And all of the contents from the bag spew out on the floor.

"I'm so sorry. " A deep, husky voice frantically spoke. He immediately stooped, picking up all the groceries.

Rubbing my forehead which was now in pain I watched the stranger as he stood up to hand me the bag. I briefly took in his appearance.

He was tall and dark, with a strong jawline and a shade of brown in his eyes, making it quite hard to decipher the color. He was sporting a plain white T with some blue jeans and some black sneakers.

"Thanks." I took the bag from him, making a quick check to see if I had everything in there. Oddly enough, I couldn't mistake seeing flowers on top of the groceries in the bag.

"Sir, i-" I looked up and he was no longer in front of me. I searched all around me and he was still nowhere in sight.

I try to brush off the weird encounter and take a seat on a nearby bench. I open the bag and take out the flower, I was about to toss it out when I notice that it was a sunflower.

Out of all the flowers, why a sunflower? I toss it to the side and rummage through the bag and take out some snacks I bought.

I remembered my grandma called me her sunflower. Maybe, the sunflower in the bag is just a sick coincidence. I whip out my phone and search for the cheapest flight from here to Russia.

Looking at all the options, I frown. I don't think I have enough cash. As I sip on the bottle of water from the bag, I think about just where could I get so much money.

I could borrow it from my mother. But then again I would have to sneak in and take it from her purse. Sounds like a plan.

I get up from the bench and brush myself off. I grab the grocery bag and head off to the pavement where I fan down a taxi and get in.

After a while, I arrive in front of my yard, I take a deep breath as I close the taxi door and it drives off.

I carefully take steps toward the porch and out of nowhere I hear a bark and scratches on the door coming from the inside.

Patch.

I cautiously make my way to the porch, cringing as the old wooden floors cry out after each step. I peer inside and I don't see anyone so I open the door. I'm greeted by an excited and cheerful patch that jumps up all over me.

"I missed you too. " I say lowly, rubbing the top of his head. Although still quite suspicious, I make my way upstairs and into my mother's room.

I step in and the smell of burnt cigarettes and liquor fills my nostrils.

Ugh.

Walking closer inside, I see the bed is a mess with my mother fast asleep under the covers. And another figure beside her, covered by the sheets.

Ew.

I roll my eyes and head over to the chair in the corner and rummage through her purse. I take three hundred and quickly tiptoe out of the room and make a dash for it downstairs.

I quietly scoop some kibble into patch's bowl and take a moment to just look at him one last time.

It's frightening to think that I may not center back here or even live to see him ever again.

I tear my eyes away from him before he can finish the kibble and then walk out.

I grabbed a cab and hopped in.

"Young lady! " I hear my mother say. I looked through the window as the car drove off to see her huffing furiously in the front door.

Not today, mother, not today.

I smile at the small victory and plug in my earphones for the rest of the ride.

Moments later, I am in front of a huge, glossy glass building with scarce stone structures supporting it. Above the entrance sat huge white painted letters that read 'Chester County Airport'.

I take a deep breath in and advance into the building. It wasn't very crowded inside which I thanked God for.

"Thanks." I collected my plane ticket over the check-in counter.  Taking a glance at the departures, I noticed that the flight I planned to be on had been canceled. And the next flight will be boarding in two hours.

Great.

I sighed, taking a seat on the cold, hard airport chairs. I twirled the ends of my ponytail, trying to think about why Markov would do that.

It must've been a power move. Or it could've been to draw out Jacob so he could have him personally. To do whatever he wanted with him.

If that were the case then, this guy is not as simple as I'd initially thought.

"Grandma! Grandma! gimme the pretty ones," I hear a small child's voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see a short dark-skinned little girl, with a full head of curly locks and a big grin on her face. I watched as her tiny fingers reached for something. In front she stood a slender, aged, light-skinned lady, smiling down at her as she handed her a handful of flowers.

Sunflowers.

I took a shaky breath in as I continued to watch the two. Finding myself to be oddly reminiscent.  I watched as the old lady knelt in front of her, briefly fixing the little girl's red and white polka dot dress. She seemed as if she were softly scolding her for being so loud, but then she patted her on the head, stood up, and held her little hand in hers.

And they walked off.

I wiped the fresh tears that were suddenly streaming down my face.

I wish my Grandmother was here. She'd give me sunflowers too.

I remembered every time my mother used to get angry at me and hit me, and my father was never really around much. But, my grandmother would always be there for me to cheer me up.

Moments later, the boarding is announced and I quickly get on my feet and shuffle across the floor where I enter the small walkway to enter the plane.

Instantly, when I step foot on the plane, I notice it is not for the general public. There weren't many people in here to solidify my conclusions.

Glossy floors, seemingly bronze in color with a long wide strip of red carpet that ran along the passage. There are also full white leather seats, two each on either side of the plane, and fine oak wood furnishings.

The plane seemed rather smaller than a regular public plane. This must be what you call a private jet.

Now in the middle of the jet, I try to scramble out of it, this is way too expensive and I'm not paying extra for this. I can't.

This must be a mistake. Just a few more steps until I reach the entrance door. I must've not been paying attention to where I was going but I collide with something solid.

Why the heck is there a wall right here?

Before I could register what was happening, I am flipped around and I realise I'm being dragged by my arm further into the jet.

Although the person's back was turned to me, I recognized the same built from earlier, even with a leather-covered back the same guy that bumped into me earlier.

"Hey! " I yell, trying to yank my arm from his grip. Which I have to admit was strong.

We stopped at the third row of seats where he urged me to sit in the corner. I stood there narrowing my eyes at him.

Who does this?

He only gave a neutral expression, blocking me in.

The heck?

"Move," I say through gritted teeth. I really felt like punching him, even though he might not even feel a thing, judging from his muscular build.

He only gave a slight smile before he spoke.

"Funny how we keep bumping into each other. " He took two steps towards me, leaving only a few inches away from my body.

"Now..." He angled his body over mine causing my knees to bend weakly. He then moved his face closer to mine, and his eyes darkened.

Revealing the golden specks that glistened in his eyes.

"Sit. " His hazel eyes locked with mine. I clumsily lose my balance, falling into the seat unexpectantly. His hand slightly brushes past my leg as he buckled me in.

I huffed as realization washed over me.

What just happened?

I narrowed my eyes at him as I watched him take his seat next to me and buckled himself in.

"Are you gonna stop staring now?" He chuckled lightly at me.

"The heck?" I spat. My eyes still narrowed at him. Oh, if only looks could kill.

He only let out an annoyed sigh. "We're about to take off. " He turned to me.

"Ssh." He had his finger over his lips in a childish manner.

I was speechless, did he just single-handedly force me to stay on this jet and shush me?

"I hope you know you are paying for this. " I seethed. Without even looking at me, he only chuckled lightly, shaking his head.

"Who do you even think you are? " I eyed him venomously, sending daggers with my glares.

"Well, I'm Ezekiel of course. " He turned to look at me.

"Ezekiel Stanley. " A playful smirk crept unto his lips, his gaze unwavering.

"Well, Ezekiel, you have quite the nerve for what u did, how could you do that, you don't even know anything about me. " I ranted to him.

"One, because I can, and two..." He paused, eyeing me for a second. " I know you alright. " He scoffed, then turned away.

"The heck you mean, you know me. " I eyed him questioningly. He didn't even acknowledge me, he only put on his headphones.

He must be one of them rich brats that think they can do whatever they want.

I rolled my eyes at him and decided to turn my focus on something more important, for now.

I had to think about where I was gonna go after I arrived in Russia. I'd just stay at a hotel for the time and then I'd have to find Jacob.

Undoubtedly, he'd be close to Markov if not already there.

I imagined how I'd bash in Markov's skull, and then I felt a smile slowly making its way onto my lips.

He'll definitely learn his lesson alright.

I take a glance at Ezekiel who still had his headphones on and his eyes were closed.

With that, I plug in my earphones as well and turn my gaze to the window.

The clouds resembled bundles of cotton against the blue and purplish hues that painted the sky.

I closed my eyes, drinking in the feeling of calmness.

***

A/N:

Tell me what you guys think about this one.

If u enjoy what I write you can leave a comment and vote.

Xoxo

-Stay safe

~ Killerbeanqxeen

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4M 60.5K 28
"If you think you can just come back here after years and pretend we don't want each other," he got up all my face making me momentarily lose the abi...
983K 16.1K 89
No one ever thought Bryce would end up with a girl like her. Obviously damaged, innocent, unattached to social media, quiet, no drugs, no alcohol, no...
138K 8.6K 46
When eighteen-year-old Cassie learns her local gym is struggling, she must find a way to save it while staying away from the womanizing boxer determi...
105K 3.8K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...