Book Trailers

By Hs_JoKerPT

A book to hold some of the book ideas that I might or might not do. More

A Treasure Hunter's End
Reborn...As a Treasure Hunter!
A Hidden Dragon and A Dragon Maid
Heroes Hidden From Sight
Dragon Breathing and Light and Dark Breathing User
A True Dragon
The Dragon Curse
Dragon Pillar
Senpai's Brother
The Normal Cousin
Hobbies Are Cool!
Humanity's Strongest

The New Familia

160 3 0
By Hs_JoKerPT

The camera pans down to a large building with flags hanging on the outside of the building.

We zoom into the inside of the building as a boy with white hair and red eyes is seen talking to a half-elf lady.

Eina: What did I say about going to deeper levels of the dungeons. An adventurer shouldn't be too adventurous!

Bell: Sorry.

Eina: I can't keep worrying about you Bell-Kun. Especially with this new familia around.

Bell: New familial?

Eina then set down some papers she was working on.

Eina: Yes. A new familia that harbors powerful members.

Bell: Seriously? I've never seen this familia before.

Eina: They should be coming by in a few minutes. If you want to meet them.

Bell nodded his head and waited at the guild before hearing a horn outside as he got up and went out to see everyone looking to the sky. He looked up as well to see a giant airship hovering over the guild.

Several ropes dropped down from the side of the airship as a few people could be seen sliding down the landing on the ground before standing up.

Y/n: What a great haul we got.

Eva: I think so, brother.

Jinai: The enemies were fun to play with while they lasted.

Rera: We all prevailed in the end!

Baraka: It was kinda exciting, but it wasn't an assassination.

The group continued walking to the guild as many people watched them in awe at the group as they walked past Bell and went to the front desk of the guild before Y/n pulled out his bag of magic stones.

Y/n: Here you go.

Y/n poured all of the magic stones out of his bag as it went through and then back out with a bunch of money out.

???: 500,000 valis.

Y/n: Thanks.

Y/n picked up his money and placed it in his bag before turning to his team.

Y/n: Alright, we should get back before light and dark get worried about us.

Bell: Wait!

Y/n turned around to see Bell standing there watching them.

Y/n: Ah! Hello there. Who are you?

Bell: B-Bell. I'm Bell Cranel.

Y/n: Nice to meet you, Bell. I'm Y/n L/n. What familia are you in?

Bell: I'm a part of Hestia-san's Familia.

Jinai: Hestia? I don't believe I know that goddess.

Bell: W-well she isn't the most known goddess, but she's very nice.

Y/n: That's good. I and my friends here are a part of the Light and Dark Familia.

Bell: Light and Dark?

Y/n: Haha! They're not very known either but are very powerful. The Goddess of Light and Dark. They may be two goddesses but they can never be separated so they created a familia with both of them.

Bell: You must be that familia with the strong members. What's your level, Y/n?

Y/n: Considering I'm the leader of this group, I have to be strong for my friends. I'm Level 91.

Bell: 91?!

Y/n: Yeah. Well, we got to get going, hope to see you again, Bell.

Y/n and his group went out of the guild before climbing back onto the airship as it took off. Bell watched in awe before heading back to his "familia home."

Timeskip

It's now nighttime and we see Bell standing in front of an open pub.

Bell: The Benevolent Mistress...

Bell took a peek inside before a girl with silver-haired peeked out and saw him.

???: You're that adventurer! You came!

Bell: Yes.

Syr: I haven't introduced myself. My name is Syr Flover.

Bell is now seen getting served some food by the owner of the pub.

Mia: So you're Syr's friend? You're pretty cute, for an adventurer.

Bell: Please leave me alone. This is 300 valis, and the drink is 200 valis... Thanks to that drop item I have 4400 valis, but I really want to save money for the Familia.

Mia then places a bowl with a large grilled catfish in it.

Mia: It's not enough, right? Here's today's special!

Bell: I didn't order that!

Mia: Don't hold back! You're still young.

Bell: Today's special...it's 850 valis?!

Syr then came over to check on Bell

Syr: Well? Are you having fun?

Bell: I'm a little overwhelmed...

Syr: Sorry. It looks like I'll be able to count on getting paid a lot tonight.

Bell: I'm glad for you.

Bell took a piece of his food and ate it.

Syr: Isn't it great how many different kinds of people come here? When there are so many people, there are so many things to discover...I can't help but get excited. You could say my hobby is meeting new people. It makes my heart pound.

Bell: That's a pretty amazing thing to say.

Anya: Nya! The customers with reservations have arrived!

Another group walked into the pub heading towards a table but everyone including Bell was focused on one person who entered the Pub.

Customer 1: Hey, she's gorgeous!

Customer 2: Idiot! Look at that emblem! That's the Loki Familia!

Customer 3: The Giant-Killing Familia? So that's the Sword Princess?

Bell was staring with a blushing face while Syr was trying to get his attention.

Syr: Bell-san? Bell-san?

Loki then held up a wooden cup full of ale.

Loki: Good work out there in the dungeon, guys! We're having a feast tonight! Drink up!

All: Cheers.

They all began to eat and drink together as Bell and Syr watch from afar.

Syr: The Loki Familia are regular customers. It seems their goddess, Loki-sama, really likes this place.

Anya: Nya! The other group that put in reservations has arrived.

Everyone as well as the Loki Familia, Syr, and Bell turned to the entrance to see Y/n and his group walking into the pub along with two other girls. One of the girls had a bright glow to her and the other had a dark glow to them.

(Their horns are shorter and they both have clothes on)

Customer 1: Hey, who are they?

Customers 2: I believe they are the ones who own that giant ship in the air. 

Customers 3: Those girls are beautiful. And those guys look really cool.

They then sat at a table before ordering some food and drinks as Light held up her drink.

Light: Everyone! Good job today in the dungeon but let's mostly to Y/n for leading everyone through the 50th floor.

Bell: 5-50th floor?!

Syr: I haven't seen that group before.

Bell: They're a new familia from what I've heard.

Everyone continued to feast for the night before someone from the Loki Familia spoke up.

Bete: Okay! Aiz, let's tell them all about that thing.

Ais: That thing?

Bete: You know! We let a bunch of minotaurs escape on our way back. You took out the last one on the fifth floor, right? And you remember that tomato does who was there, right? A wimpy little kid who'd obviously just started adventuring got cornered by one of the minotaurs who ran from us. When Aiz cleaved the minotaur apart, its stinky blood got all over him, he looked like a bright red tomato!

Some of the members laughed at his joke.

Bete: And get this! The tomato dork ran off screaming. Our princess saved him and he ran away from her! How pathetic is that?

Ais: I think in that situation, he can hardly be blamed.

Riveria: Enough, Bete. It was our fault for letting the minotaurs escape from the seventeenth floor. You should be ashamed.

Bete: What's wrong with saying trash is trash? What do you think, Aiz? Just hypothetically, who would you choose? Me? Or the tomato dork?

Finn: Bete, you're drunk, aren't you?

Bete: I'm talking to you, Aiz! If that kid asked you ou, would you say yes? No way, right? A wimp who's weaker than you has no right to stand beside you. You yourself would never allow that! A wimp isn't good enough for you. Not for Aiz Wallenstein.

A sword flew past Bete cutting a few strands of hair off as everyone turned to see Y/n casually drinking.

Y/n: You're being annoying to everyone. Pipe down.

Bete: Huh! Who do you think you are?

Y/n: Someone way higher than you. Don't talk bad about people.

A chair is heard as everyone turned to see Bell running out of the pub with Syr after him.

???: What? A dine and dash?

Ais is seen running out of the pub as well.

Lefiya: Aiz-san?

Loki: He's got guts, trying to pull that at Mama Mia's house!

Y/n walks up to the counter and drops off some money.

Y/n: I'll pay for him and the damage to the wall.

Y/n grabbed his sword from the wall and headed to the entrance.

Y/n: Baraka, have some fun with the werewolf boy. I gotta go find Bell.

Baraka: You got it.

Y/n left the pub and ran past Syr and Ais in pursuit of Bell.

Timeskip

Y/n made it to the Dungeons to see Bell badly injured with blood on his face.

Y/n: You alright?

Bell: Y/n-san...

Y/n walked over and placed one of Bell's arms over his shoulder.

Y/n: Tell me where you stay. I'll take you home.

Bell: Thank you...for what you said back there.

Y/n: No problem.

Y/n helped Bell out of the dungeons and into the outskirts of Orario. As they were walking a girl with black hair in twin ponytails came over to them.

Hestia: Bell-Kun!

Y/n handed Bell over to the girl as he fell to his knees.

Bell: Goddess... I want to get stronger.

Hestia: Okay.

Bell then turned towards Y/n 

Bell: Y/n-san, can you help me as well?

Y/n: Hmm? Sure, why not. 

Bell: Thank you.

Hestia: Thank you for helping Bell-Kun. Are you in a familia? 

Y/n: Yes, I am. Y/n L/n, a member of the Light and Dark Familia. I would like to offer our help to your familia if you allow it.

Hestia: Anything to help Bell-Kun.

Y/n: Then I'll pass the news along to my group. I'll see you tomorrow, Bell.

(Prologue End)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio for this story

Name: Y/n L/n

Nicknames: Dragon Wielder

Race: Half Human, Half-Dragon

Age: 17

Affiliation: Light and Dark Familia

Level: 91 (Actual level of my Awakened Zeon in-game)

Achieved floor: 50

Skills

Blazing Sword

Unleash Power

Familia Hideout: Ellester Sky

The crew you already know is posted on my Exos Heroes x Rwby story so head over there to see everyone in the Familia and their roles. I have just started watching Danmachi so if I get some things wrong just let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 3K 30
dxd and rwby crossover. If you don't know dxd or rwby then go watch it before reading. I don't own the characters or the cover or the art.
6.6K 225 5
Across the universe there are worlds that possess powers, some are hidden, others rely on them, some are use in machines and others are use for fun...
46.6K 682 14
So is this what we're doing now? ok, let's get this show on the road. Crossover. BNHA, RWBY, DXD and other shite The cover was a pain in the ass to m...
43K 540 65
Basically a pocket dimension filled with everyone.