WHO IS IN CONTROL...

بواسطة mushroomeater

Detective (Y/N) (L/N) has been working at the DPD for a little over three years. Working along side his partn... المزيد

Introduction
Partners
Interrogation
Sorry
Waiting for Hank
The Nest
Russian Roulette
The Eden Club
The Bridge
A/N
Bar Stool

Hostage

1.8K 72 10
بواسطة mushroomeater

~ ☆ ~

Giant robots in the sky made the stars

AUGUST 15, 2038

IT WAS A RAINY AND WET
August night in Detroit. Y/N held onto his heavy police gear. He was sent out on a mission, one he never expected to have. An android killed on of his owners, shooting down two cops, and taking a child hostage. Y/N slid his ear peice in, waiting for instructions from Captain Fowler. "Tell me why I'm here again?"

An audible groan came from the older man. "Don't tell Hank this but, you guys are going to be assigned all cases involving andriods some time in the next few months. I want to slowly introduce you to it, you'll have to persuade Hank, but I'll deal with that when the time comes. Now, go save that girl."

Folwer went silent on the other line. Y/N gripped his gun as he stepped out of the elevator, making his way down the hall and into the master bedroom,  being greeted by other men in SWAT uniforms.

"Captain Allen. I'm Detective L/N. Captain Fowler from the DPD sent me to assist you in anyway possible. Androids are my specialty." Y/N lied at the last sentence, hoping it wouldn't bite him in the ass later.

"Good, start looking for something to help you, after that, we will send you to negotiate. And get a move on, that android falls, the girl falls." Y/N nodded, mentally swearing to himself as he waited for more words, but was quickly interrupted. "Captain Allen?" A voice came from behind the two men, startling
Y/N. They both turned around, being faced with a person, no not person, andriod.

Y/N tried to stare at the thing without making it obvious. He seemed to take notice, quickly making conversation with the humans. "My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by CyberLife. I'm here to assist you in anyway I can." Captain Allen, let out an audible groan, followed by an eyeroll.

After a painful awkward conversation between the Captain and the Android was over. The younger man and the machine started exploring the house. Connor staying in the master bedroom, Y/N made his way to the little girls room. He saw headphone of the ground, quickly sliding them on. The sound of music pounded in his ears. "She didn't hear the gun shots." Y/N stood up, examining more of the little girls room, something caught his eye, he picked up the iPad, pressing olay on the video.

"This is Daniel. The best Android in the world. say Hi Daniel.

"Hi!"

Y/N replayed the video over and over, getting all the information he would need. He regrouped with the andriod in the living room, he was bent down, looking at an order conformation for a new android. "They were going to replace him?" Connor turned towards Y/N, handing him the tablet.

"Daniel." The Android faced the detective. "My names Connor?" He said in a questionable confused tone. "Not you dumbass, the thing out there, its name is Daniel. It and Emma, they seemed really close. Come on let's see what else we can find."

Y/N stepped over the dead cops body, making his way to the kitchen, but coming up empty, it told him nothing. Y/N saw the android pick up a gun, secretly pocketing it. Suddenly Y/N was pulled by Conner. "I think we have enough information. Let's go save that little girl." Y/N nodded, clutching his gun in hand.

Connor went first, a gun shot pierced threw his arm, splattering blue blood on the wall and on Y/N's face. Y/N bliked trying to get the blue tint out of his eyes.

Connor slowly put his hands up, making his way closer to the edge. "Hi Daniel."

"How do you know my name?" As Connor stepped closer and closer, Daniel made his way closer to the edge.

Connor smirked. "I know a lot of things about you." As the Android pushed a chair put of the way, Daniel cocked the gun. "Don't come any closer, or I'll shoot you. I will kill you both."

Y/N's eyes widened, stopping and hiding himself behind Connor. "You can't kill me. I'm not alive. You've already killed two people, do you want to add more on top of that?"

Daniel aimed his gun at Y/N, signaling for him to throw his out of reach, he quickly abided, not wanting to lose his life. Y/N watched his surroundings, quickly spotting a dead cop in the pool and one that was barely alive, less than then feet infront of him. "Connor, he needs help." Y/N whispered to Connor, slightly nudging him.

Connor moved a patio chair out of his way, making his way to the injured cop. "Don't touch him."
Connor slowly put his hands back up. "He's dying Dani-"

"All humans die, why does it matter if it's sooner than later." Connor ignored the other Andriod, quickly taking off his tie and tying a tourniquet.

Y/N saw the Daniel was preoccupied, he took his chance and stalked forward. "Daniel, it's okay. We know you were going to be replaced. But you can't take it out on Emma, look how scared she is, she's your best friend." Connor soon joined the detective's side.

Daniel had a hint of guilt and regret in his solid blue eyes. His gripped loosened, letting Emma run next to the pool. Connor reached behind his jacket, pulling the gun and shooting Daniel dead.

The android fell to his knees, sitting in place, Connor turned towards the detective, placing the gun in his palms as he walked away. Y/N turned towards him, watching his back as the SWAT members filled outside. Helping the injured and taking care of the dead.

"Fowler. Come in Fowler." Y/N slid the ear peice back in, hoping to get an answer. "I'm here, what happened?"

Y/N let out a chuckle. "Yeah, well as good as anyone can get. The girls okay but the android was shot and killed by another android. Ironic right?" Y/N heard a long sigh from the other line.

"Yeah it was a new model I think. Its jacket said RK800. It said it was sent by CyberLife. Do you know anything about that?" A small laugh came from the Captain. "Look's like you met your new partner. It will be helping you and Hank in a few months."

With that, Fowler disconnected, Y/N let out a laugh, a laugh from tiredness and shock. He waved down a taxi, making his way back to the station. Y/N flipped the switch to the main office on, everyone must have gone home. "Fowler, you still here? Hello!" He yelled through the empty building hearing nothing but his echoes.

NOVEMBER 5, 2038

THE NEXT FEW MONTHS
were filled with the news of 'broken' androids, they quickly gained unwanted attention, also earning them the name Deviants, something Y/N knew so much about. Y/N woke up on the same pullout couch like he has been for the past few months. The cold air made the man groggy, but he quickly pulled himself out of bed and into the kitchen, wanting his morning coffee before another brutal day of house cleaning and essential shopping.

"Hank! Are you up yet? You have to leave in an hour." Y/N yelled through the house, not getting an answer like he hoped. With the coffee mug in hand, Y/N made his way down the hall, planting himself infront of Hanks door.

Y/N let out a soft knock, hoping that it was loud enough for the older man to hear. "Hank are you up or not?" Y/N grabbed the door knob, quickly but quietly opening the bedroom door. The TV light illuminated, lighting up the room. To the younger man's surprise, the room was empty. "Where the hell are you old man?" Y/N mentally asked himself, he closed the bedroom door, quickly checking the rest of the house, but coming up empty handed.

Y/N picked up his phone, calling Hank but having it go straight voicemail. He sighed, pocketing his phone and finishing off his coffee. "Bye Sumo, I have to go shopping but I'll see you later." The man said before scratching the dogs head, closing and locking the door behind him.

Y/N unlocked his car, slowly making his way down the icy driveway, quickly jumping into his car before he slid even more. Y/N inserted the key, hearing the car roar to life and immediately turning on the heater. "I fucking hate this bullshit." He cursed to himself as he punched the radio on, listening to old 2000's music. The music vibrated in the boys ears as he pulled out of the driveway, making his way to the city to shop.

Y/N pulled into a parking spot, quickly turning off the car and locking it. He looked up at the Whole Foods store, walking in and letting the warm heat hit his cold cheeks, turning them a bright red.

Y/N grabbed a cart, making his way to the frozen foods, grabbing vegetarian burgers for himself and various meats for Hank. What felt like hours to
Y/N, he was finally done, waiting in the checkout. He looked up from his phone, seeing himself surrounded by androids made him feel uneasy. Y/N didn't hate andriods, they were so real, he thinks time to time that they are more real that most of humanity.

Finally Y/N was able to put his things on the conveyer belt, watching as the android worker scanned his and Hanks items. "Thank you." Was all he said before walking out of the store, throwing the bags of food in his car, making his way to Hanks.

Y/N unlocked the front door, slowly but surely getting the groceries inside and put away. Once it was over Y/N pulled out his phone once more, trying to call Hank, only this time getting an answer. "Hank? Where the hell have you been? You never leave the house unless I make you or you're at the bar." The line went silent for almost fifteen seconds before Y/N realized that Hank never picked up, he was speaking to yet another voicemail. "Sumo, I'm going to kill Hank, would you like to come and live with me?" The man chuckled to himself and Sumo stood up, walking over to him and Y/N hooked the leash to the dog collar. "You can think about it while we're on our walk." With that, Y/N and Sumo left the house, walking into the cold November air.

(A/N) This shit was so hard to write. I literally just spelled out my name to help and went back and added Y/N at the end. I literally typed so goddamn slow for no reason at all, I'm just not used to Y/N shit 💀☹

SEPTEMBER 7, 2021

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.5K 677 9
Y/n is an agent who the DPD call in when cases become too much for their officers. Connor is captivated by Y/n but can't figure out why. Will Connor...
24.5K 917 24
(Y/N) is a 22 year old woman who firmly believes in the concept of justice - if you commit a crime, you will have to pay for your mistakes. She was o...
3.3K 266 16
You never pictured this life for yourself. Never pictured that android cases would start piling up and you'd be assigned to figure out why they were...
363K 11.8K 36
Connor x Android Reader (fem). Read to find out :D RANKINGS #2 ConnorDBH #3 Detroit Become Human (Cover art by yours truly) Warnings: Cursing +violen...