Jack Gilinsky sex machine; jo...

De Zombienow

So yeah, this is a Jolinsky fic. as in Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson . it is also the first book i have ever... Mais

Dont knock it 'till you try it
Sorry...
4(Im terrible at titles)
Im terrible with titles
I'm terrible with titles #2
I need ideas

Unsatisfied/The break up

12.2K 155 161
De Zombienow

Jack g pov:

I thrust in just starting to feel something pleasurable.

"Jack! We need to stop!" I look down to see Madison with a look of pain/pleasure on her face.

You gotta be kidding me! The amount of dudes this chick has been with and she still cant handle me! I'm fucking done. I get up and start putting on my clothes only to be stopped by a hand obviously still shaking from the pleasure i just gave.

"Jack c'mon! please stay." she pouts her lip.

"No." Maybe its time to end #Jadison.

"What?!?!" She screamed with anger and hurt in her eyes. Seems like my conscience did my dirty work for me.

"GET OUT!!!" she yelled while throwing random crap from around the room at me.

"Madison! It's raining, I'm still half naked, and its 12am! I cant leave like this!" I instantly start running when i see her pick up the T.V. DAYUM! That girl can lift!'

I run home in my underwear, going through the backdoor so no one sees me.

Johnson pov:

I Instantly start screaming when i hear the back door open.

"AHHH!!!" The dark figure yelled.

"AHHH!!!" I replied

"AHHH!" 

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!!" 

"AHHHH!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!'

"WHO TF ARE YOU?!?!" I asked screaming 

"JACK! BRO, IT'S JACK!" He yelled.

"Oh thankya jebus." I muttered turning off the fifth Japanese horror flick of the night. I guess he heard because he started laughing.

"Aren't you supposes to be doing the frickle frackle with her?" I ask. Jack knows that i dislike madison, and after she got with him i started hating her. No one ever found out because of my amazing acting skills. *mentally flips hair* Wait, why is he still almost naked?

"Good news actually, We broke up..." He replied 

"Never shipped it anyways" I say trying to contain my excitement. 

"Yeah i know, #jolinsky forever right?" He makes kissy faces at me

"Shutup!" I hit him playfully. I came out to jack the summer of last year. Yeah up first It was awkward but we soon got over it. It actually made us closer and even though i haven't even mentioned it to the fans 'Jolinsky' shippers have gone through the roof.

"C'mon, Y'know you wanna peace of this!." He motions to his body. Yes, yes i do want a piece of that ice cream cake But he can't know that. I know there's a line, and if i told him that would be crossing it.

"Yeah right! If Jolinsky happens your totally going to be the one who confesses their llloooovvvveee first." I said sounding like 'DJ KARMA' from one of our vines during the 'love part'.

"I wouldn't confess it if you were the last man on earth!" He yells playfully

"GURL! If i was the last man on earth you wouldn't even be allowed in line!" The Johnson sass is making a comeback.

He sighs in defeat while i wear a victorious smirk.

"Whatever, I'm going to go get dressed. Maybe we can go get some 'ice cream cake' tomorrow." He puts bunny ears on the 'ice cream cake' part...Oh god.

He does nothing else except run up the stairs giggling like a school girl 

Jack g pov:

"Yes, yes i do want a piece of that ice cream cake" Was on repeat in my mind.

I kept blushing and giggling. ME! THE JACK GILINSKY was acting like a twelve year old at a Justin Bieber concert. This isn't me, I can't like Johnson. 

you cant like hm, 'cause you llllooovvveee him

Shutup conscience

Jack and jack sitting in the tree

SHUTUP! IM CONFUSED ENOUGH!

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Dosen't sound to bad

See! told you so!

Crap

" Hey jack i-" I turn around to see a very flustered jack.

"What're you looking at..." i follow his eyes to see my "no no square' and my underwear on the floor soaked from the rain. I'm completely naked.

"Well, i absolutely hate Madison but i gotta give her props for hitting that." he motions to me, stares at 'mini me' for a while, then walks out.

The frak just happened?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
172K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
457K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
954K 51.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...