Fukuzawa x Mori Ship (More in...

De straydogsbs

Fukumori ship contains: Angst 40% Fluff 50% MAYBE smut 10% Don't be a ship shamer bro😤 just enjoy the love😌 Mais

Truths
Realization
Worry
Checking In
The Bad Feeling
Memory
Surprise, Darling~
Clingy Kichi
What- Is That-
Nosy Bandages
Birthday Treat
Delivery
Tame Me
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Reveal

7.2K 173 665
De straydogsbs

"I am going out to clear my head. Watch Elise-chan until I get back."

"Huh?! You have to be at that meeting in 30 minutes!" Chuuya protested, blocking the door from his boss.

Mori started to laugh softly before he made piercing eye contact with the gravity manipulator.

"Chuuya-kun. Get out of my way~"

"Y-yes, Boss."

—-5 minutes later—-
Mori POV:
I don't understand why I had to have such a foolish dream out of the blue like that. Why do I feel so much pain afterwards? I feel like my heart is going to snap in half from pressure.

Mori made his way to the koi pond down the road from headquarters. He always came here to think and recollect in times like these.

Fukuzawa POV:
This feeling in my chest hasn't gone away. It's frustrating me greatly. I feel almost as though I am...in pain? All I can see is red-purple hued eyes.

Fukuzawa had left the ADA agency to come to the koi pond before the meeting. He desperately needed some peace before the storm that was going to be today.

He lifted his head up from the ground and looked up to see the leader of The Port Mafia staring straight at him. He looked petrified and unable to move. Fukuzawa just froze in place not knowing what to do.

Why are my eyes glued to him? I can't move my feet!

Mori POV:
Is that....FUKUZAWA?!

Mori shot up from the bench he was sitting on and made eye contact with the president of The Armed Detective Agency.

I can't- I can't do this- not right now-

Back to collective POV:
Is he...crying?

Fukuzawa started rushing towards Mori. He needed this childish feeling in his chest to dissipate before he could continue working. He couldn't function properly and he hated it. It needed to end. Now. And honestly...

I've always hated watching him cry...

Mori looked like he was going to scream. He started backing up incredibly slow still staring at him. Before long, he started to turn around and walk away.

No! Come back- COME BACK NOW!

"Don't walk away from me!"

Mori ignored him, trying desperately to control the pounding in his chest and ears as he kept moving.

"Hey!"

Still moving forwards, wiping his tears away.

WHAT KIND OF IGNORANT FOOL CRIES AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! STOP IMMEDIATELY!

Fukuzawa suddenly felt an emptiness inside him. Like something had been cut out that was always supposed to stay with him. He stopped walking, still staring at the black haired man rushing away from him.

Please don't leave. No. No no no n-

"ŌGAI!!!"

Mori stopped dead in his tracks, covering his mouth with one hand and clenching the other into a fist inside his coat pocket. How much he had secretly longed to hear that man call out to him. No one ever used his first name. No one.

Fukuzawa stopped directly behind his back.

Why do I want to touch him? What is happening to me?

Mori could feel his sworn enemy residing only inches away. He felt terrified.

"Watashi o korosanaide kudasai. Nidoto nai. (Please don't kill me. Not again.)"

Fukuzawa heard Mori's quiet broken plea ring through his brain. He felt his heart break at the sound of those words...but why?

Fukuzawa placed a hand on Mori's shoulder, turning him around.

"Watashi wa anata o korosu koto wa dekimasen. (I can't kill you.)"

Mori's eyes started drowning inside Fukuzawa's steel blue ones. Fukuzawa's hand dropped. The Port Mafia leader's tears stopped. Then he got irritated.

"Of course you can! Don't be ridiculous!"

"No. I can't." Fukuzawa's tone was stern and unmoving.

"Why!?"

Fukuzawa's eyes narrowed and stared into his red-ish purple eyes even deeper. He stepped closer to him.

"Answer me!"

Mori leaned closer and pushed him.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION DAMMIT!"

Fukuzawa grabbed him by his shirt collar, pulling him closer. He looked absolutely furious.

"I DON'T KNOW WHY! I DON'T KNOW, MORI! BUT THE THOUGHT OF HURTING YOU- I- I WOULD RATHER DIE!"

Mori was holding onto Fukuzawa's arms in front of him tightly when he gasped quietly, looking into his eyes with complete and utter shock. Another tear rolled down his cheek. Thinking about Yukichi dying...that was too much.

Fukuzawa lowered Mori back to the ground, moving his hands slowly from Mori's shirt collar up to his cheeks. His expression softened into something tender and vulnerable and it took Mori off guard.

"Mori-san- I- I believe I have feelings for you..."

The feeling of Fukuzawa's huge soft hands being so delicate was intriguing. Mori didn't know how long his heart could last beating at this rate. He was so taken-aback. If he wasn't a doctor, he would have thought he would die of an adrenaline overdose.

"I- Think I feel the same way, Yukichi..."

Fukuzawa pulled Mori in closer and rested his lips onto his. He didn't think he would last any longer without kissing him. He just needed to.

Mori melted into it after the initial shock eased itself. It was a gentle, loving kiss. One he never thought he would get from the infamous Fukuzawa Yukichi. Fukuzawa though the same thing of Mori. This was a completely different side of him from what he had known these past 10 years.

"NANI?! (WHAT?!)"

Akutugawa was more confused right now than he had been in all his 20 years of life watching this. Utterly stunned. He felt a pair of delicate half gloves hands cover his mouth and pull him back into the alleyway he had been standing in. He went to use his Rashoumon but stopped when he felt a soft kiss on the back of his neck.

Jinko?!

"Atsushi! What the hell?! I could have killed you!"

Akutugawa spoke quietly, turning around to face the were-tiger with worried eyes. Atsushi smiled at him.

"But you didn't! I'm okay, Ryuu."

"What are you doing?"

"Not letting you ruin the moment-"

Atsushi turned his boyfriend around by his shoulder so he was facing the bosses again. Who were still in a heated passionate kiss.

"I remember when that first happened to us~"

Atsushi whispered, hugging Akutugawa around his waist from behind him.

"Want to do it again, Jinko~?"

Atsushi's eyes widened into the size of dinner plates when he felt Akutugawa's hands start to travel.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.9K 85 18
This is going to be the place I write the remainder of my BSD ship fiction. There will be angst and smut as well as fluff. Please feel free to leave...
71.1K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
56.3K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
7.5K 127 30
The one shots will contain Fluff NO SMUT. Angst These characters do not belong to me :D That's all. Thank you, and have an awesome day <3 July 9/20...