Part Time 2

Autorstwa TaeyeonOnle

Several months of moving on from them, they had come needing you again. Now you had no choice after the risk... Więcej

Rescue
Sunlit
Let's finish this
Dialogue -2-
Always Here for You
Stay
Lighting up the fire
Unfortunate trip
Unleashed
Skyline
Disclosure ( ! )
Blindsided
Cherry Fadeaway
Only us
Selfishness ( ! )
Back again
Second Chance
True Colors
Heating up the fire
Contested Part.1
Provoked
Contested Part.2
Avoidance
Feelings
Farewell Party
Good news
I Can't
Part Time
Pierced
Aftermath
Blackmail
Dad, why?
Dinner
Continuation

Sweet Angel

1.3K 67 34
Autorstwa TaeyeonOnle

Cupping your cheeks, she gleamed cheerfully "Hey Y/N, I missed you so much"

You sighed in relief as it turned out to be Naeun, the angelic-looking goddess girl you met a month ago. She still looked the same, gorgeous and stunning "Hey Naeun" You chuckled awkwardly as she finally pulled her hand away from your cheeks

"I kept sending you messages on your Instagram, but yet you don't reply" She pouted, looking at you disappointedly in a childish manner.

"Oh sorry, I don't usually check my Instagram cause my notifications just got sabotaged by messages from different people" 

"I see" She mumbled and slowly nodded. "I really missed you Y/N, no wonder I'm like this to you"

How sweet this woman is, she's really natural and still sweet at you. You're not really sure if she still had something on you, if yes, then hopefully she's not only like this to you because she only likes you.

Smiling at her nervously, she started introducing her fellow members to you and your group. They just look good as her, but Naeun was just on a different level for you, something really special. They were really affectionate and sweet to every one of you, which was a plus for them.

"Y/N really looks cuter seeing him in real life" Bomi giggled, pointing out a finger heart gesture at you as she pouted afterwards "If only Naeun hadn't come first, I could have took my chance over him right now." 

Naeun stuck her tongue out at her as she traced her finger down at her cheek, imitating a crying expression in an annoying way. "You're just lucky" Bomi argued back as she crossed her arms, rolling her eyes at her, and pouted.

Later on, Naeun told you to wait for her over the parking garage later after the event. You were puzzled, why at the parking lot? They had service, right? And mostly their service would pick them up over the exit area and not right on the parking lot.

Instead of wasting your time being such a curious jerk over a small problem, you decided to follow it. As you told your friends about it, Taecyeon and your friends teased you for a while before letting you go "Aye Goodluck huh, enjoy your date with your new sassy chick"  Taecyeon giggled, covering himself with his arms as he thought of you hitting him again.

Taecyeon, an annoying yet funny guy as always.

------

The event finally ended around 4:37 PM as every Kpop group started their goodbye ceremony over the stage. You and your friends, as well as Taecyeon, spent your whole afternoon backstage talking and eating together as you watch every person passed by you. Sounds boring right, but honestly it wasn't, cause your friends were a deal.

SNSD were the first one to come downstairs as you immediately left the area after seeing them, but before that, you gave Sooyoung a smile as your eyes met for a second, saying that you're not really avoiding them. She smiled back too and lightly nodded before looking away.

You decided to walk around as you wait for her at the parking lot, dwelling deeply into your thoughts as you watched your feet stepping over the dusty ground. Avoiding them wasn't easy as you thought.

As you were enjoying your moment around, a pair of arms was felt around your body. "What are you doing here, I told you to wait for me at the exit door." She murmured over your shoulder. It was Naeun as you recognized her by her voice. She looked more gorgeous with her outfit right now, but why does she need to wear too much of this, especially it's still sunny.

"Sorry, I'm very naughty that's why" You chuckled and slowly looked at her before she finally pulled her arms away from you. She gave you a cute chuckle and started walking towards the silver jaguar on your right, few yards away from you.

Upon unlocking her car, she ducked and went to find something beneath her steering wheel. The hood on your front made a popping sound as it raised slightly. "What are you going to do?" You asked, lifting the hood and the hood's strut to hold it. 

"You know how to put this liquid thingy on my car? I mean, I don't really know how to since they just gave this coolant thing for me." She pouted, showing a grey container which was the coolant at you. "I know, come give it to me" Extending your arm at her, she suddenly pulled her arm away "You gotta teach me, how to"

You softly sighed and nodded afterwards. She handed you out the container and stood beside you as you started finding the coolant reservoir. Luckily, you found its hole just beside the main engine.

"Can I try?" she asked, her eyes being satisfied as you were pouring out the coolant over the reservoir. Pausing your task, you handed her the container. "Alright just pour it over that hole accurately, okay?"

"Yahhh, I mean support me too, don't just watch me" 

Your eyebrows lowered "What do you mean? asked you, in a puzzled tone.

"Behind me, then support my hand as I pour this over, I might spill it cause, I'm clumsy" She giggled. Did she mean you'd be, behind her? Hearing this just made you remember a memory again.

~~~

"No I mean, like you go behind me and~~~ teach me by directing and holding my arms or my body at every move?"  Yoona softly murmured to you as she raised both of her arms.

~~~

You closed your eyes and looked down, lightly shaking your head as you remembered that night with Yoona. "Yah? are you okay?" Naeun reassured, waving her other hand at you "Is something wrong? Did I caught you off??"

"No you didn't, I mean I just remembered something" You answered hastily. As you found the container closed in her hand, you gave her a puzzled look "You're done?"

"I mean, yeah because I really need to" She grinned nervously. The way she looked at you knew that something was wrong "Yah, why are you acting so different since awhile ago?"

"Nothing nothing" You forcedly smiled, still resisting "Anyways, everything's good now?"

"Indeed, I was about to invite you in my apartment right now but I guess it's not the right time for you" Her smile faltered, expecting that you would probably reject that one. 

"Today?" 

She nodded with her lips pouting at you. You had been with her only once and yet this was your second time seeing her throughout your time here in Korea personally. Plus, you ignored all of her messages. So definitely it's better to take this one as your indebtedness to all of those.

"Well why not, I'm absolutely free today" You gleamed

~~~~

Upon arriving at her white, elegant-looking apartment 28 minutes later, she pulled her car over the side just inches away from the gutter and looked at you after shutting her car off "So we're here" 

"Nice apartment, I say" You muttered, lightly nodding your head as you were mesmerized at how nice her apartment was. If your apartment was only like this, black metal railings on her balcony, glass sliding doors, and greeny plants on the upper level, then chances that you would extend your days in this country.

"Let's better head inside now, it looks like it's about to rain any time from now" She chuckled as she began stepping out from the car, looking above the mid-grayish clouds with her hands above her eyes. 

Couple of minutes later, she introduced you inside her house. Everything looked clean and stunning inside, almost the same thing as Taeyeon's home. It's wider than yours, obviously, since you just bought yours at a cheap price. 

You decided to stroll around her living room after she told you that she would just change her outfit for a while. As you were wandering, you found a colorful garden drawing with different colored pencils over it, placed on the desk beside the glass cup. 

It looked fabulous and stunning, the way she traced every object inside her drawing, colored it, and sketched it was entirely extraordinary. She wasn't just an ordinary idol, but somehow a unique one.

A hand grabbed out the drawing from you as you immediately turned around, seeing her in a charming outfit.

"It's ugly" She mumbled, looking at the art on her hands

"How could you even say that on a stunning art of yours" You let out a breath "Just like the artist who drew that"

She playfully pushed your shoulder and gave you a cute glare "Cheesy"

"Wha-why? I mean did I flirted or something?" 

How hard you tried yourself from acting like you didn't intend to add that one, even you really did, she knew. "Yah, stop refusing that you actually added that one in purpose"

"I honestly did n-" You didn't manage to finish your sentence when she unexpectedly wrapped her arms around you and leaned her head against your shoulder "I missed you so much" she muttered 

Slowly returning the favor, you sighed 

"Are you ignoring all my messages because of that?" 

"What do you mean?"

"After that happened?"

You were clueless about what she's referring to "What happened?"

She lightly hit your chest and pulled away slowly, glaring at you in a cute way. 

"I seriously don't know" You forcedly answered as you were really unaware about the thing she was talking about.

She sighed deeply and looked down, but shortly came back to your eyes again "When I kissed you"

That moment finally hit your mind again. After she kissed you, silence and awkwardness followed the entire time inside your ride. Yeah right.

You chuckled nervously, gently rubbing the corner of your lips with your thumb. "Oh that. No it wasn't, I just don't really check my Instagram that often. If you don't believe me then here" You handed out your phone "Check how many notifications I got"

Expecting her to snatch the phone out from your hand, she only gave you a chuckle "It means that it was okay for you? You liked it don't you?" She wrinkled her nose at you and giggled 

"Yah Marcella, who said I did?" You immediately argued back. Her eyes widened after you called her with her English name "Wh-what di you just said? Did you just mentioned my alternate na-"

"I didn't, marce-" You quickly covered yourself with your arm when she started hitting your shoulder several times. Running behind the couch, she threw several pillows from the couch at you  "Don't call me that, it's kinda weird for me to hear someone calling me with that one, especially you."

"What do you want me to call you huh? Cella? Mars?" You questioned, grinning

"If you called me Baby instead, the whole economy of this country would be better" She covered her mouth with her hands as she giggled uncontrollably

"No thanks, let's just keep the economy the way it should be." You chuckled and sighed "Alright I'll call you that"

Her eyes narrowed at you "Eh?"

"If One Direction had another direction" 

She whimpered and threw another pillow at you, but harder "You're so rude"

~~~~

After that cheesy moment between you and her, she decided to cook food for your dinner together. Rain unexpectedly poured down hard outside, no roaring thunders nor bright lightning happened, only the peaceful sounds of the rain which made everything better.

She cooked you a tasty-looking spicy beef soup, presumably, it's spicy due to its color being entirely red-orange, different vegetable strips were also seen over the meat which looked really tasty. You never expected her to be a skilled one, so she's just extraordinary.

You gave her a warm hug behind after you handed out your finished bowl to her at the sink. She gasped as she never expected that one from you, but shortly placed her soap foam-filled hands against your arms. 

A thought suddenly entered your mind that made you ask yourself, why are you like this all of a sudden? You never initiated to hug someone, yet you never had been sweet to someone like this naturally. It's very complicated for you but perhaps, it was driven by your emotions after them.

"Oh shit- sorry" You muttered as you hastily pulled your arms away from her. She slowly turned around and looked at you, puzzled. "Why? It's fine, I mean-" 

"Nevermind, just see me there in the living room when you're done here" You stuttered and looked away, rushing back towards the living room on your right as if nothing happened.

Scrolling your pictures on your phone while waiting for her on the couch, memories kicked in. You realized that you only had 2 days remaining in this country, yet you still don't know how would you make up those remaining days. Your friends were still unaware of your departure, but later on,  you made up your mind that you would tell them by tomorrow.

Naeun sat beside you as her body was facing in your direction, with her legs over your lap. You immediately put your phone down as she tried to snatch the phone out from you "Yah why are you so busy with your phone huh"

"Uhh, I'm just playing games" You excused, stuttering 

"Yadom bogoissni - a? (Are you watching porn huh)" 

You flinched away and widened your eyes at her, giving a disgusted mixed surprised look "Yah, you're so disgusting"

"Why are you putting your phone away from me if you weren't doing anything bad on there" She scoffed

"I-It's, of course, it's privacy" you answered, stuttering as you placed the phone below the pillow between you and her. Out of your conscience, she immediately snatched the phone underneath the pillow. You tried to stop it, but it was too late, your phone was already in her hands

She stuck her tongue out to you and showed your phone in her hands "Too slow, pabo"

If ever she saw the pictures of your so-called "Friends" inside your gallery, it would surely ruin her mood. No matter if it sounded rough or not, you reached your arm over her, trying your best to regain your phone back as she put her hand behind her waist and giggled

You still fought for it, until you realized your arms were around her perfect body. Your bodies were very close as if you're hugging her but in a weird-looking way. Panting softly, you sighed nervously and slowly traveled your eyes to hers, just to see her doing the same, gazing at you fondly.

Gladly, you managed to control yourself. You pulled your arms away from her without hesitating and deeply sighed. "I'm sorry, I just really wanted to get my phone back" You softly apologized, looking away as you fiddled with your fingers.

In return, she only gave you a cute snicker "Here"

When she handed out her phone to you, you gleamed and slowly reached your hand over it, finally, she surrendered. She was smiling mischievously, her fingers were not fully widened and her eyes were quickly traveling between you and your phone. 

When you finally got your phone, she suddenly pulled your left hand, which was the injured one, hardly. You groaned loudly for a second and closed your eyes as the searing pain kicked in once again. Her eyes widened and shortly let her hand off from you.

"O-ohhh I'm sor-"

You reclined with your hands placed against your injured one., gasping "I-its fine, it's fine"

The moment you looked away and cornered yourself on the edge of the couch, she moved closer towards you. "Y/N-iee, I'm sorryy" She whispered and whimpered, her arms wrapped around yours.

"I said it's fine, I'm okay" You answered plainly, but she refused to take it. "No it's not "

"It is"

"Yahh, I'm really sorry, I don't even know I'm so strong that I could even separate your arm using my hand" She explained as she placed her hand over your lap. Pouting at you cutely thought that one would work on you, but you were used to this so it wasn't that effective.

Her hand slowly caressed your cheek, upwards and downwards "Y/N-iee" she whispered

"I'm fine I'm fine, see?" You reassured

She whimpered afterwards, deeply sighing in response "Alright fine, I know it isn't but I guess this wouldn't really work on you"

You narrowed you eyes at her, confused at what she's talking about "Hm?"

"I wanted to show you something upstairs" she beamed

Slowly looking at her, you raised an eyebrow "What is it?" You questioned plainly

"Secret of course, plus let's just stay inside my room instead, people might caught us here. I just really want privacy right now"

"I mean we were here in the living room the entire the time, and now?"

"I just wanted to feel that we're the only two around." She traced her fingers over your neck with her eyes focused on it, giggling softly "I feel comfortable talking to a person I love in an enclosed area where I'm sure that no one sees us"

"I promise, we'll only talk"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3K 64 29
It's a matter of time and fate. Would you hesitate to give your love to someone you knew 3 yrs. ago. It already happened 3 times. 3 Girls. 3 Guys. 6...
82.4K 4.4K 20
because losing you is like somebody just turned all the lights off.
8.1K 449 12
˗ˏˋ despite everything, what if they decided to love again? 'ˎ˗
48.4K 2.1K 38
Minatozaki Sei, a rising star in the Japanese football scene experiences an event that could change his life forever. Faced with a life changing deci...