Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

I: Seoul, South Korea

127K 2.2K 1.1K
By Bp_hiu

L I S A

My first love is everything at the same time. It is the sort of thing that you won't ever fall back from. It is an affection so amazing and solid that it won't ever bite the dust, it won't ever blur, and it won't ever lose its radiance.

A first love will assist one with growing up, and the last love is the thing that finishes the individual.

Your first and genuine romance won't ever die or be forgotten. Your first love is one you will always remember and one that will clearly blow your mind. It resembles the first occasion when we met.

First love is the first occasion when you will become hopelessly enamored. It will change your life perpetually regardless of the amount you attempt. The inclination won't ever disappear.

It will take a very long time to fail to remember your first love, the individual who has had a major effect on your life.

03/27/2015. It's the date I was born and it's my 18th birthday. One of the big days of my life, my birthday, and the day of my first heartbreak.

I can still remember what she said on my 18th birthday. She didn't bother to greet me.

"Let's break up..."

"I never love you because you are too boring."

"I love someone else, and he knows what fun is."

"Let's not see each other again."

I never shed a tear when she broke up with me. I fully accepted her decision and calmly and nicely responded to her, which made her slightly surprised and confused.

"Have fun with him then."

"Let's not cross each other's paths again."

"Nice to meet you, stranger..."

After our break up, I didn't see her anymore because some of her close classmates said that she left the country. She didn't wait for the graduation anymore, she just left.

I went back to Thailand after our graduation to erase and move on from her. At first, it was pretty hard, but I managed to forget my feelings for her.

It's already been 5 years after that incident, long enough to forget my feelings for her.

INCHEON AIRPORT

After a long five years, I went back to Seoul, South Korea. I went out of Incheon Airport and I hailed a cab. I put all my luggage in the compartment.

The driver started driving. I just looked outside the window. A lot of things changed. The buildings here became so modern-looking.

I took a couple of photos and I sent them to my parents. They are staying in Thailand because of our family business, which is five-star hotels, restaurants, and one hospital.

I returned to South Korea because of my annoying cousin, who has been bugging me to attend the same school as her since then.

I'm transferring to the same school as she, which is KM University. I'm in my 5th year of college and I'm taking Law as a course. It's a pretty hard course, but I know I can do it.

"We are here." The driver informed me and I paid him using my card. He helped me to bring out all my luggage, and I thank him.

He bid his goodbye, and he drove away.

I will be living alone in our family house here in Seoul. It is too big for me. My parents didn't let me live in a small apartment, condo, or even a penthouse.

FAMILY HOUSE

It's safe here since it has a fence around it. I guess I should invite my cousin to sleep here sometimes.

I carried all my luggage inside. It's clean here since Mom hired a house caretaker when we are away.

I started unpacking while listening to the song titled Seoul by BTS RM. It's a good song.

I need to go to a supermarket to buy some groceries or else I will starve. I think I should purchase a bike too since I can use it as my service.

I change my outfit into a new pair of clothes, and I grab my wallet and phone. I locked the doors and gate before I walked to the supermarket.

I plug my airpods in and listen to some songs from my playlist while walking. It is kind of boring to walk alone because I don't have anyone to talk to.

MARKETPLACE

I'm pushing the cart and only getting what I think I'll need.

I bought a lot of ramyun, chips, candies, choco milk, and some different varieties of snacks.

I bought a lot of unhealthy foods rather than healthy ones. The life of being alone in the house No one is going to scold me if I eat a lot of unhealthy foods.

I immediately went to the cashier when my cart was already full. I think I already bought everything I needed and will need.

I felt this lady in the cashier keep glancing at me that made me anxious, I use the camera of my phone to see if I have something on my face. She chuckled when she noticed my reaction.

"You are just too pretty handsome." She said this in a flirty tone, and she even winked at me. "Here."

She finished packing my groceries and she gave me the receipt with her number on it.

"Thanks, but I don't need it." I politely returned the receipt and quickly carried my groceries.

I can't believe she have that confidence to flirt with her customer, she will get fired if she continue doing that.

I shook my head in disbelief and went back to my house.

BEDROOM

I chose to stay in my old room rather than stay in the master bedroom. I slumped my body on the bed, and I brought out my phone to check if I had notifications or messages.

I received one from my annoying cousin. She asks me if I'm going to attend KM University tomorrow. If I don't attend tomorrow, she is going to bug me about it so I think I will.

After I replied to her message, I closed my eyes so I could fall asleep since tomorrow will be my first day of class and I need to go there early in the morning.

•••

KM UNIVERSITY

It has very nice and modern architecture. This building is amazing and I guess transfering here is not bad, it's nice like what my cousin have said.

KM University has a school map app. I bet a dollar that this school is kind of high tech.

When I went to the administration office, I was greeted by the school dean. He gave me an Ipad and my I.D. He said my schedule can be found on the Ipad.

This university is high tech. The locker can be opened using our ID. I like this school already because I feel like I'm in the future.

I opened my locker and saw some books inside. I felt someone behind me. She was about to surprise me, but I immediately turned around and she was surprised instead.

"So childish of you." I shook my head at her antics.

"How did you know?" She pouted.

"I can feel your presence."

"Monkey, can I see your schedule?" I handed her the Ipad and she read it. "We all have the same schedule."

"Did you pull some strings?" I raise my eyebrow and examine her from head to toe.

"You can say that hehe." She chuckled nervously, which made me laugh.

"Are you going to tour me?" She nodded, and I closed my locker.

"Let's go!" She clung to my right arm and started dragging me.

My cousin Roseanne Park, or Park Chaeyoung, is my cousin from my father's side, same age as me and same course as well.

Some people misunderstand our interaction towards each other because we tend to be sweet and clingy towards each other. They thought we were in some sort of romantic relationship, that's why they were shocked when they heard we were cousins.

"How's Thailand?" She asked while we were roaming around.

"It's still the same. How about Australia?"

"Still the same." We sighed and chuckled.

"Where are you staying right now?" I asked.

"At my penthouse, you?"

"At my family house, Mom and Dad told me to use that house since it's been a long time since someone lived there."

"Can I stay the night there sometimes?" I nodded.

"Of course, I would be happy if you did that."

"Do you have foods in your house?"

Foods, still a foodie.

"Yeah, I bought a lot just in case you come over." She clapped her hands and squealed.

"Good good good." She gave me a thumbs up, and I just shook my head at her antics. "This school is kind of different from some schools."

"What do you mean about that?"

"This school is modern. They prefer using Ipads than those thick books. Well, our books are about two hundred pages long, and there is a softcopy of our books on our Ipad."

"Then why did they make a hardcopy if it is already on our Ipad?" She snapped her fingers.

"Good question, just in case we forgot our Ipad and some people prefer a hard copy one." I nodded in understanding.

"Don't ever forget your ID or else you can't open your locker."

"I will not." She nodded.

"If someone hurts or bullies you, you should immediately tell me so I can take care of it." I furrow my eyebrow.

"Is bullying a thing here?" She shook her head.

"Nope, just in case." I nodded. "What do you think about KM University?"

"A nice school. I think I'm going to enjoy my school year here." She smiled widely.

"Good to know. You should thank me that I persuaded you to study here."

"Thanks, Chongah." I pinched her cheeks.

"You're welcome and you don't have to pinch my cheeks." She slapped my hands, and she rubbed her cheeks. "Let's go to our first room since class is about to start. You don't want to be late to your first class on your first day of school, right?"

"Yeah." She grabbed my right hand and started dragging me.

217 ROOM

We sat at the back part of the room. There is no window here. The room is slowly filling up with students. There are a lot of students taking this subject since it's major.

I heard a lot of murmurings about me and I caught them glancing at me. A new face means a new student.

"Ignore them." Rosé whispered to me, I think she noticed that I'm uncomfortable.

I chose to ignore them and I inverted my focus on my phone. I'm playing PubG while waiting for the professor to arrive.

Minutes later, our professor arrived, and he immediately started the lesson. I keep listening to him attentively, and I'm jotting down some notes.

Everything is normal and easy to find. I think I can easily adapt to things here at KM University.

I hope I will enjoy this school year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6K 38
"I love you so I will wait for you. I will wait for you to love me, no matter how long it takes" Jennie to Lisa "I can no longer see you with my eye...
1.8K 115 6
Jennie was Lisa's childhood hero. Lisa falls in love with Jennie. But Jennie never stays. or another friends with benefits gone wrong Jenlisa AU sto...
227K 8.7K 36
"You're my first, and shall also be my last," -Jennie Kim "How do you make me fall back in love with you over and over?" -Park Chaeyoung
296K 10.1K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...