𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗲🦋

Av blesivxdraco

" you're way to innocent for your own good." " Im hungry." Grace Lancaster has always been to innocent for he... Mer

CHARACTERS/ AESTHETICS
Chapter 1: River
Chapter 2: Grace
Chapter 3: River
Chapter 4: Grace
Chapter 5: River
Chapter 6: Grace
Chapter 7: River
Chapter 8: Grace
Chapter 9: River
Chapter 10: Grace
Chapter 11: Grace
Chapter 12: River
Chapter 13: Grace
Chapter 14: River
Chapter 15: Grace
Chapter 16: River
Chapter 17: Grace
Chapter 18: River
Chapter 20: Grace
Chapter 21: River
Chapter 22: Grace
Chapter 23: River
Chapter 24: River
Chapter 25: Grace
Chapter 26: River
Chapter 27: Grace
Chapter 28: Grace
Chapter 29: River
Chapter 30: Grace
Chapter 31: River
Chapter 32: Grace
Chapter 33: Grace
Chapter 34: River
Chapter 35: River
Chapter 36: River
Chapter 37: River
Chapter 38: River
Chapter 39: Grace
Chapter 40: River
Chapter 41: Grace
Chapter 42: River
Chapter 43: River/ Grace
Chapter 44: Grace
Chapter 45: River
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 19: Grace

16K 325 7
Av blesivxdraco

They've never yelled at me like that before. They expect it from my sister but not me. I worried them, they had no idea where I was or who I was with, I hated when people worried about me, makes me feel guilty.

It was all because I let those stupid hormones take over and I had sex. I was sore, tired, sad. And then River called me, twice.

I laid down on my soft bed until I drifted off into sleep.

When I woke up my phone alarm was going off. It's Sunday now, I have to go to church and I just had sex. The devil had gotten to me!

" GRACE LETS GO!" My mother yelled from the stairs.
After I showered I put on a yellow sundress and some flats. As I curled my hair River called me again.

" Gracie?" He spoke. " hi."
" hi? What the fuck happened." I winced at his bad words. " I'm grounded, and I have to go." I said quickly. " can I see you?"
" I have to go to church." I hung up and instantly regretted it.

I rode the bus to school and I put in my headphones and turned on some music as I read a book. It was nice until someone sat down next to me.

" well, the bus is particularly cold today." River turned to me and smiled. Maybe he would think I can't hear him because of the headphones. " I know you can hear me." He smirked.

I took them off and he placed his hand on my thigh. " sorry for getting you in trouble babe." He kissed my knuckles. " No, I'm sorry for running out like that I was just upset." I lowered my head.

" perfectly understandable." He lifted my chin and pecked my lips.

I walked into the library to eat my lunch, I was waiting on River. I saw two girls by the bookcases whispering.

" wait so you guys tried it?" The blonde said. "yea and he loved tying me up, and to be honest I loved it too, I was dripping." The brunette added with a laugh.

" sex should be nothing but BDSM, well that's if you can handle it." They both laughed softly. " William's girlfriend is coming to pick it up, I told her I'd hide it behind this shelf." She placed the book behind the books on the shelf and they both left.

What's BDSM?

" Hey, baby." Hands wrapped around my waist and kissed my neck. " why are you just standing there?" He asked. " nothing." I turned around and kissed him back. " can we...." I placed my hands on his chest. " what's wrong?"
His smile dropped. " nothing, nothing I just..."

" baby?" He lifted my chin making sure I was looking at him. " doing the dirty." I directed my eyes to his shoes. " I can't hear you." He said. "don't make me say it again." I sighed. " What was it?"

" sex," I said into his ear. I came back around to his front and he was smirking. " How you're grounded remember, and I know you don't want to lie to your parents." He was right.

A light bulb went off in my head and I gasped. "you can climb up the ladder to my room like you did before, but everyone will have to be asleep, and we would have to be quiet." I let out a breath. " I'll be there at midnight." He agreed.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

793K 24.2K 51
Sam was damaged and truly believed she wasn't worth fixing. Shes ready to run from her past and her first year away at college will be her chance. Wh...
113 8 20
Harley Granger has never had it easy and has always believed she could do fine on her own. What happens when she meets Ace and he shows her it's okay...
1.4M 34.1K 49
Natalia is well Natalia. She's an average teenager who likes to party, have sex, and occasionally do drugs. With filthy rich parents she never has to...
290 31 22
A College Student, Julia, had just had a hard break up with her abusive ex. Her best friend suggested to take her to a Bar Club. When Julia locked ey...