A Marriage To Treasure (Mpreg)

Von DarkFlower065

What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries s... Mehr

Disclaimer
The Marriage
The first meeting
The Unexpected
The Awkward Situation
Stalker
Nightmare and Guilt
Their Past
Date
Rain
Cooking in kitchen??
Guests
Shopping
Honeymoon
My husband
Mirror
Being together
Library
A talk with friend
The last day of honeymoon
Returning home
The meeting
I miss you
Sweet Surprise
The intruder
Our home
Surprise
My naughty husband
Gym
Conversation pit
Testing The Trust
What really happened?
Sick??
Contract
Love
Someone from past
New information
Needs
Shifting
Little time together
The Mall
Abduction
Angry Perth
Yearning
The baby
Note

Epilogue

1.1K 54 41
Von DarkFlower065

3 years later

"Babe, hurry up! We'll be getting late." Perth reminded as he stood outside the walk-in closet waiting for Saint who was presently inside getting dressed. "Two minutes Pin." Saint replied. "No!! If you are not coming out now, I'll come over there" Perth threatened.

The door creaked open and Saint appeared looking all pretty in the attire. He was wearing light blue suit paired with white shirt and light blue trousers. Perth looked at him taking in a sharp breathe.

Saint walked towards him with a sweet smile playing on his lips. Perth, pulled him by his waist making him collide against his chest. Saint hands rested on Perth's shoulder as he tried to steady himself.

Perth tightened his grip on Saint's waist as he captured the lips into a soft kiss. Saint tilted his head in order to get better access to lips while his hands were hooked around Perth's neck. Perth took few steps forward walking back into the closet and pinning Saint against the wall.

His lips trailed to the jaw and then to the ear and then gave it a soft bite making Saint moan. He swiveled his tongue around the soft flesh teasing it over and over again. "Pin, stop it!! We need to go. Everyone's waiting for us downstairs. Aaaahhh...." Saint spoke. "You should have thought about it before looking this cute." Perth said and trailed his lips to the neck sucking a hickey.

He then swiftly undid Saint's shirt's top button pulling the fabric apart to expose the shoulder. He then started to mark the area by nibbling and sucking the milky soft skin. Saint tried to pull away but Perth was strong and not ready to give up.

Saint's hands were fisting into Perth's hairs as he was pulling him closer giving into his senses. "Babe, I'll ask everyone to leave and tell them that we'll soon follow." Perth said fishing out his cellphone. He unlocked the screen and was about to dial the number when their bedroom door clicked open.

Saint pushed Perth aside and hurriedly buttoned up his shirt and tried to fix himself. Little footsteps echoed through room as their sweet daughter walked inside. "Por!!!! Daddy!!" The little sweet soft voice caught their attention and Perth rushed out of the closet.

Yim was walking towards the closet when Perth appeared at the door. He picked her up and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks. "Daddy!! Everyone is waiting. Where is Por?" She asked innocently. "Por is getting dressed na!" Perth replied as he carried her to the bed.

He placed her on bed gently and tugged her hairs behind her ears. Saint fixed himself and checked in mirror to see if he looked fine. After making sure he looked good, he walked out of the closet. When Yim saw him, she squealed and rushed towards him. She raised her hands gesturing Saint to pick her up.

Saint bent down and picked up the little girl in his arms and carried her towards Perth. "Por, did the big mosquito come again into your bedroom yesterday?" She asked innocently pressing her tiny fingers over Saint's neck where Perth had sucked a hickey.

Perth chuckled as he heard the question while Saint blushed. "Ummm... Yes, it came yesterday too." Saint said as he placed the girl on the bed and adjusted her dress. "Tell me next time when it comes, I'll punch it so that it will not bite my por." She spoke snaking her arms around Saint's neck planting a soft kiss on his cheeks. "Bad mosquito!!!" She said a bit angrily.

Saint had a hard time trying to control his laugh. Unknowingly she was planning of punching her father for having bitten Saint. "Por, everyone is waiting. Let's go." She said pointing towards the door.

Saint walked out of the bedroom carrying her with Perth trailing behind them. Their parents were already waiting for them in the hall. They were all going to attend Mean and Plan's wedding. Saint had been busy helping Mean with the preparations and Perth hardly got time to spend with him. Little Yim had a great time since Saint used to take her everywhere he would go.

The family soon arrived at the destination and as usual, Yim accompanied her Por everywhere he would go. Saint went to check the preparations before heading towards Mean.

When he entered the room, He found Mean staring at himself in the mirror. "Nervous?" Saint asked snapping him back from his train of thoughts. "Ummmm... No, just anxious." Mean replied. "Ar Mean is looking good." Yim said as she rushed towards him with her arms wide open. Mean picked her up and gave her a kiss on her cheek before making her sit on the desk in front of him.

Yim grew found of Mean and Plan as they would visit the family more often. She was more attached to her uncle Plan who would get her sweets every time they would pay a visit.

Saint wished Mean good luck before walking out of the room carrying Yim along with him. He met Perth outside who was busy speaking to Sammy and Yacht. Yim squealed with joy seeing Yacht and Sammy's daughter. Since both the couples have been visiting each other more often, both the little girls grew to be good friends.

Yim would spend most of her time playing with the girl while their parents had some serious talk. Soon, everyone gathered as the wedding was about to begin. The two girls were busy in their own world caring less about what was happening around.

The ceremony started, vows were said and rings were exchanged. Cheers erupted from the crowd as Mean kissed Plan. People got busy congratulating the couple and soon everyone was moving towards the party hall.

Everyone had great time as the party continued. Plan was as usual blabbering around while Mean tried to stop him. It was late evening and Yacht and Sammy got ready to leave. Little Yim was sad and crying because her friend was going to go back with her parents.

Yim used to feel lonely since there weren't any other kids around and when she would meet Yacht and Sammy's daughter, she would be delighted. She would even save some of her chocolates for the little girl so that she could give her whenever they met.

Yim's most of the time would be spent with her grandparents and then her fathers who would take her out for trips and picnics. But she never had any friend of her age. Perth could clearly see the disappointment in her eyes and tried to pacify her.

It was late night and everyone was returning home. Perth and Saint's parents had already left and the couple was now returning home with their daughter who was a bit sad. Perth was driving the car while Saint was on the passenger seat and Yim was sitting at backseat looking out of the window with a frowned face.

Saint looked at his daughter through mirror and shook his head as he saw the frown plastered on her face. It had been a while and the atmosphere in the car was silent. Perth spared a look at Saint asking if Yim was fine. Saint shook his head in denial saying that she still was in the same mood. Perth let out a deep sigh and continued to drive through the streets. Since it was late, there were hardly any cars on the road.

"Por!! I want a sister!!" Yim demanded out of nowhere making the couple stunned. Perth stepped on the break bringing the car to halt at the sudden statement. They both turned back and looked at Yim who was looking at them with puppy eyes. "Sweety, why do you want a sister so suddenly?" Saint asked a bit worried.

"I feel lonely Por. There is no one around the house to play with. Also I have only one friend whom I see very rarely." Yim spoke and started to sob. Saint pulled her on his lap and tried to calm her down. He was rubbing her back soothingly as she kept weeping. Soon, she was tired and felt asleep in his embrace.

Perth was now driving cautiously glancing at his husband and daughter in between. Saint had managed to calm the little girl who was now sleeping with pouting lips. She was spitting image of Saint when she slept.

They reached back home and Albert was there at door holding it open for them. Saint carried Yim to her bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. He hurried to cupboards and grabbed her sleepwear. He changed her clothes and lay her on the bed, covering her with the blanket. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

He got up from the bed and switched off the lights before walking out of the room. There was dim light still on sparing little light in the darkness. Saint made his way towards the stairs and started walking towards their bedroom. When he entered, Perth had already changed and was lying on the bed.

He walked into the bathroom to get fresh and returned wearing his pyjama. When he walked out of the bathroom, Perth wasn't there. Saint went to check into the closet if Perth is there inside but there too he wasn't there.

Saint thought that Perth might have gone to office to check some important documents and walked towards the bed. He was about to get on bed and lay down when the door opened and Perth walked in.

"Babe, we are not sleeping here." Perth stated while he hugged Saint and kissed his cheeks. "Then, where are we sleeping?" Saint questioned. Perth smiled and pulled him out of the room walking towards the last room.

He unlocked the door and pushed it open allowing Saint to enter. Perth had arranged everything in the room while Saint went to get fresh.

Saint walked into the room and saw the pillows and duvet already placed on the mattress. Perth closed the door and locked it. He then walked towards where Saint stood and hugged him from behind while sniffing his neck. "You smell so lovely babe." Perth whispered in a raspy voice against Saint's ears.

Saint felt tingles all over his body as he felt the hot breathe on his neck while Perth whispered. He leaned his head on Perth's shoulder. "Pin, what are you thinking?" Saint asked as he felt Perth's hand slip inside his shirt and started to caress his skin. "Ummmm... I was thinking about what Yim spoke." Perth stated.

Saint turned in the embrace to face Perth, his hands wrapping around Perth's neck. "What in particular?" Saint demanded. "You know, Yim is already 3 years old and I think........... we should now think about having a second child. Besides, Yim had demanded for a little sister and how can I say No to my daughter?" Perth spoke while tracing his fingers over Saint's skin.

"Pin, I am tired." Saint whined. "Then.... Let me help you feel better." Perth said and lifted Saint up and carried him to the mattress.

Saint's moans were all swallowed by Perth who kept their lips sealed while he continued to devour Saint. The marriage which was meant to get rid of their problems changed into a bond to last for eternity. Love, respect and patience helped their bond grow stronger with each passing day.

____ THE END ____

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

96K 4.7K 56
Perth Saint fanfic 🔞🔞🔞🔥🔥 🏅#12 - Perth (12-8-2020) Synopsis: Perth: Are you single?! If yes, would you be interested in men?! Saint: I divorced...
8.4K 462 17
Mark has an unexpected crush on Saint from start of Lbc. He tries his best to hide his feelings and haven't told anyone about it even his close frien...
97.5K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😢" Ae - "So you can d...
63.8K 2.5K 28
𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 🔥🔞🔞 🏅 #57- Perth (12-8-2020) "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆" - 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 "𝑼𝒎...