The son of Health

Od thuroax

when 14-year-old Niko Ramírez, wakes up in a hospital looking at two people, he shortly learns he has to bef... Více

The doc just dropped a bomb on us.
Don't let Alex drive unless you want to teleport.
Jamie is good with Numbers. I'm good with Languages.
Welcome to Hell.
The Traitor
The End.

Authors note

16 0 2
Od thuroax

Hello, just A quick note. 

One: this has not been checked over but it might have some things is missed.

Two: This may trigger some by the backgrounds of the characters,  The main character is a kid whose family died in a storm, he has been living on the streets ever since( most of this is found in chapter 4). 

Three: let me know if the chapters are too long/ short I can make them into two.

Four: I own the plot and characters.

five: feel free to comment with any tips or ideas

six: this is the first book I ever finished so yeah, it might be awesome it might suck. 

seven: Okay, I'm done your probably annoyed with me so enjoy.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

290 10 11
A young human getting turned into a vamp and his whole life turning upside down. He is found by a secret organization that takes him in as a apprenti...
101 0 12
A 15 year old male cat named Snowy with one of his friends go on a adventure to find how to stop this darkness from going to worlds and taking over t...
5.2K 163 10
The American President and his family are under attack, so a bodyguard is found for his daughter. However, in order to carry out her duties, this ass...
368 1 41
Cereza was going to be a junior in high school who thought she would never find love. All her friends had somebody they love, but not her. It started...