𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓�...

بواسطة bunnyschubs

"So god damn delicate you are doll ,I doubt if you'd be able to take me all in" He chuckles breathlessly nea... المزيد

CHARACTERS
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-🔞
-Twenty-
-Twenty one-
-Twenty two-
-Twenty three-
-Twenty four-🔞
-Twenty five-
-Twenty six-
-Twenty seven-
-Twenty eight-🔞
-Twenty nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty one-
-Thirty two-
-Thirty three-
-Thirty four-🔞
-Thirty five-🔞
-Thirty six-
-Thirty seven-
-Thirty eight-🔞
-Thirty nine-🔞
-Forty-🔞
-Forty one-🔞
-Forty two-
-Forty three-
-Forty four-🔞
SARANG : LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES

-Nineteen-

62.3K 2.1K 800
بواسطة bunnyschubs

NOTE : READ LIA'S PART CAREFULLY.

_________________________________________

{A/N POV}

"What do you fuking mean that nothing happened in the party? I clealry remember telling you that 'mix enough amount of alcohol and Viagra' into that y/n's drink so she could lose her senses and act like a crazy women and creat sceans in the party..... You freaking ruined my whole plan damn it and now you are saying that She didn't even creat a single scene after getting drunk...are you fuking kiding me"

LIA shouted at the man infornt of her who was alredy shaking beacuee of her red eyes and furious outlook, she was fuming with anger with a gun in her hold and he didn't even try to look into her eyes, no doubt that she was called one of the most dangerous assassins of the country.

"Madam park, trust me I did mix the things you asked me to but-----"

The shivering man tried speaking to save his life but he stopped when lia shouted again

"BUT what huh? ...what do I do with this useless explanation of yours? Tell me what do I do? Aghhh..you know what, I am done with you"

*GUN SHOT*

Lia shot the man right on the point of his forehead making him fall down on the cold floor of the basement which is hidden inside her apartment where she deals with all the things she hides from jimin, jungkook and any of their gang members.

"Burn this shit heads body and and clean all this blood"

She ordered 2 men standing beside her who obeyed her and did as she said when she started doing some work on her laptop.

Soon those two men were out of her sight and she was also finished with her work on the laptop.

She was done deleting all the traces of that man whom she just killed and removed all the data from his phone so if someone gets to trace it they wont be able to find anything neither the location.

She basically destroyed every single thing about that mans existence.

A tiny yet dangerous smirk displayed on her lips after she closed her laptop.

She was looking like a maniac.

"I really just wanted jungkook to kick his wife out after she makes a scene in the party in front of everyone and make him and his family feel ashamed but I guess she didn't deserve the painless way I chose for her so now I will use the painfull way and will make sure to kick her out of jungkook's life and jeon's mansion because that place is fuking mine, only mine"

Lia mumbled and laughed like a total maniac as she made her way out of the basement and locked that from outside.

It was past midnight so the lights of her apartment was off, she switched on the light of the hall room and went straight towards the study room where she placed the laptop on a table and then made her way towards the study rooms washroom and came out after taking a shower and changing her outfit.

She wore a comfortable pair of nightwear and ruffled her bob cut hair with a towel to dry them and next she she made her way straight towards the bedroom which had its light off and someone was curled up on the bed with their bare body which was only covered in a duvet.

A smile made it's way upon Lia's lips as she made her way under the duvet after closing the bedroom door behind.

She softly pulled that curled up person into her arms to cuddle them when that person cutely whined and snuggled their face into lia's chest.

"Where were you?"

That person asked in a sleepy manner which made lia chuckle before answering.

"Had to finish some work baby"

As soon as lia answerd she saw the person who had their face snuggled into her chest looking up at her with an angry yet sad expression.

"Y-ou again killed someone right?"

That person asked as their lips trembled and they sat upon the bed covering their chest with the duvet.

"Rim baby listen----"

Lia tried saying very calmly

"N-o lia you listen, you listen to me and stop doing things which will only result in putting your life in danger, I have already had enough, I have had enough sleepless nights because of my girlfriend being in coma for whole 6 months and now she is back she wants to put her life in denger again just to get the throne of so-called mafia queen, please lia don't do this, I don't want you to put your life in danger again. Once you did it to prove your loyalty towards jungkook I tolerated, you asked me not to revel our relationship in front of the world because then you won't be able to marry that jungkook to get the most powerful position of mafia queen I agreed but now things are going overboard. He got married and got a wife, please I don't wanna ruin anyone's relationship."

Rim said with her almost trembling voice as she took deep breaths with glossy eyes which gazed directly into lia's dark ones.

Rim was a 25-year-old girl, she was lia's childhood 'bestfriend', at least that was what people around them thought of those who females because lia never let rim revel their real relationship after they returned to Seoul.
Rim knew everything about lia. From lia's dark past to her present everything.

Rim knew that lia was not how she displayed herself in front the world, especially jimin and jungkook.

Lia acted like a loving little cousin sister in front of jimin when in real she hated him the most because jimin's father was the leader of their gang and after his father he got the chance to be the leader when lia's father died early and because of being a girl no one even asked her to join the gang ,she had to live in a boarding school of busan all her childhood where she met rim.

Lia burned in the fire of jealousy whenever she saw jimin even though jimin was the only one who never discriminated her just because she was a girl, but by that time she was blind enough not see his genuine brotherly concern for her.

She acted like a loyal member of the gang after jimin asked her if she wanna join it and that's when she learnt everything about the mafias and especially his brothers best friend The leader of the number one mafia gang 'THE JEON'S' and with time her knowledge and experience grew and then she decided that she doesn't just want to be a mare gang member like her father was instead she wants to own the whole country in her fist. She wanted the throne of the 'MAFIA QUEEN'

And for that she knew that the most easiest way was to be closer to jungkook and after succeeding on being the next MRS JEON it would be easy for her to control jungkook's gang activities.

And after once she gets control over the jeon's she would  kill her husband then jimin along with her in-laws so she could totally rule over the throne of mafia queen.

She had a full proof plan about the things she wanted and tried her best to act in front of jimin that she likes jungkook but in between she got attacked by jeon's rival in a mision and got into coma and after waking up she got to know about jungkook's marriage but still she wasn't ready to give up.

And about rim , why she supported lia? Simple. She loved lia a lot and her everything was lia because her parents kicked her out the next day they got to know that their daughter likes girls instead of boys. Typical homophobic parents who doesn't even deserve to be perents who chose the society instead of their own child.

Rim knew that Lia's plans were evil but she stayed quiet and never said anything against the things lia did, she stayed in lia's apartment with the tag of being her best friend so no one would suspect them.she did everything lia asked her to do, lived the way lia instructed her to be and in return she only asked for one thing....lia's love and safety.

Rim wanted lia to be safe and return home in one piece and in return she was ready to obey lia's every order but the night when lia fell into coma rim decided she will ask lia to stop all that.

She even talked to lia about that some hours ago before they got intimate but her heart broke when she realised that lia was still working on her evil plan.

Rim broke into tears.

"Please l-lia, D-on't do this anymore, I can't lose you, I can't see you lying on the bed lifeles-s, you know how dangerous this mafias are, please drop this pla-n----------"

With her shaken up tone rim cried like a little girl joining her hand in front of her girlfriend but before she could complete her words lia pulled her into a deep kiss.

Tears rolled down rim's cheeks and she kissed lia back, lia knew that rim can never deny her kisses so she used the most effective way to shut rim up at that moment.

It's not like lia didn't loved rim, she did, a lot but for her, her ambitions were equally important but little did she knew that she was risking the most precious thing for her ambitions which was rim's pure love.

Lia pushed rim on the bed and hovered over her small frame before intertwining their hands and soon her lips travelled down to rim's collarbone.

"Lia st-op, you can't ignore my words today, you'll have to listen to me ahh--"

Rim cried out when she felt lia biting on her collarbone.

"I never ignore your words baby, I will listen to you but not now hmm, let me pleasure my baby girl first, we will discuss this later...you missed me right, let me cover-up for that"

Lia asserted and went back to making purplish marks on rim's already marked skin who only sobbed under her knowing now there was no way she could stop her lover.

Rim knew how stubborn lia was, only she knew that.

**********

~Morning 7:22 am~

It was early in the morning, the sun was peeking through the open curtains as the birds twittered out of the luxurious seven-star hotel rooms window where an expressionless y/n was sitting upon the king-sized bed alone with a duvet on her naked self as many flashbacks from the previous night played in her mind.

~~"No leave me you bunny looking man"

"Baby lets sleep"

"No I want to take this off"

"Owh it hurts"

"Y/n baby you'll be fine very soon let's just sleep now hmm"

"No"~~~

The interaction she had with jungkook after getting drunk the previous night got mixed in her head and those started messing with her emotions.

She recalled the way she behaved with him and how she pushed him harshly.

She recalled when she tried kissing his neck, he pulled away and asked her to sleep but she again denied and at the end he had to touch her.

She thought she forced him to touch her.

Her Poor innocent mind was extremely guilty and was thinking that she forced jungkook to touch her because in her memories he was asking her to sleep.

She was ashamed of something she didn't even do.

Her once emotionless face turned into a sad one and soon her doe eyes started shading tears of guilt.

She wrapped her arms around herself and pushed her face between her knees curling herself into a ball.

She was feeling extremely ashamed and guilty.

" h-e will sur-ely hate me now---"

She mumbled using her whispering tone and clutched the duvet around her tightly ready to lay down on the bed and cry her heart out but then she heard the doorknob of that room twisting.

With guilty eyes she peeked out of the cover thinking it was jungkook but instead she saw Roseline entering with a small tray in her hold.

Roselines eyes softened as soon as she saw y/n's curled up figure and she felt extremely pity for the little girl.

"Y/n-ahh, how are you feeling now baby"

Roseline asked in a motherly tone as she placed the tray on the lamp table and sat beside y/n who looked down with her lower lips pushed forward making a sad pout.

Roseline was feeling bad for the younger thinking she was having psychical pain like headache bescue of the alcohol but in real y/n was concerned about something else.

Y/n thought jungkook really hated her that's why he didn't even stay in the same room and sent rosleine instead of coming himself but the reality was that jungkook didn't want to make her uncomfortable. She was so ashamed that she made him touch her private part.

"Y/n-ah have this okay, it's a hangover drink, you'll feel better hmm"

Roseline said snapping y/n out of her thoughts and made her drink the liquid she brought with herself.

"Good girl, now go and take a shower okay baby, I will bring your clothes"

Roseline said ready to get up but she stopped hearing y/n mumble

"Eoniee---where is he?"

" awh you are missing your hubby don't worry, he is in the hotel lobby with your jimin Oppa. We will meet them for breakfast after you take shower okay, now come on get up"

Rose line said and stood up.

"And eomma , apaaa?"

Y/n was concerned about her in-laws of course. They meant a lot for her like her own parents or more then them.

"Oh uncle ,aunt they went home back after the party yesterday night, and don't worry about them asking anything , jimin and I handled everything we told them that we wanted to spend some time knowing each other so four of us were gonna stay together for the night"

Y/n nodded her head after Roseline finished her words.

~20 minutes later~

"Jungkook, that CCTV footage we got of that man who spiked y/n's drink, was an employee from your own company, he was just an employee and common citizen who had no criminal record but by yesterday night he somehow got vanished and its like he never existed even his family filed a missing case about him, i could not find anything more than this , I think it's an old enemy of yours who's trynna attack you by using y/n"

Jimin explained who was sitting beside jungkook In the hotel lobby.

Jungkook had his jaw clenched as he stared at the CCTV footage of that man spiking y/n's drink.

"I think you are right hyung, some jealous mufuker is trying to backstab me, but he chose the wrong way, he shouldn't have targeted my wife, once I find this bastard I will make sure to burn him alive."

Jungkook gritted his teeth and closed the laptop and took a deep breath not wanting y/n and Roseline to suspect anything which could scare them.

They weren't gonna tell anyone the truth except for Jungkook's father as jimin already told Roseline that someone by mistake mixed viagra and alcohol in y/n's drink and they already dealt with that person.

Jimin nodded and soon he saw roseline was walking towards them alonge with y/n.

He smiled at his girlfriend who smiled back and sat beside him after kissing his lips shortly when jungkook had his eyes stuck on his wife who was looking breathtaking but she wasn't even looking into his eyes.

(A/n : I wanna wear it so bad, it's so pretty🥺)

She kind of awkwardly sat beside jungkook who was almost drooling over her in his mind which jimin and Roseline noticed and chuckled looking at each other.

They all ordered the breakfast and soon the food got served in front of them and they all started eating except for y/n who was eating less and playing with her food more.

Jungkook noticed everything she was doing and he also noticed how she was avoiding eye contact with him.

He thought she was mad at him because of the way he touched her the previous night.

'She must have felt so humiliated argh I am such a jerk...but I didn't had any option left--i gotta ask for her forgiveness--'

He thought munching on his food and soon all of them were finished with their foods.

Jimin and Roseline bid their goodbye to them and headed towards their car and now y/n and jungkook were all alone with a thick atmosphere of awkwardness around them.

Both of them were feeling guilty towards each other not knowing it was only made by their mind.

Both of them gulped at the same time and stopped walking at the same moment.

Y/n was looking down while jungkook was looking aside.

A moment of silence surrounded them both and they stood in front of each other not knowing what to do or say but then.

"I am sorry / I am sorry y/n"

Those words escaped both of their lips at the same time making their gaze connect with each other before their words clashed again

"But why are you / but why are you sorry y/n-ah"

_________________________________________

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...