The power of Aura ( My hero...

Hyperbomb tarafından

Y/N Todoroki looked up to his big brother Shoto Todoroki him his Mother and his siblings were the ones to kee... Daha Fazla

Prologue: Y/N Todoroki
Chapter 1: Lucario
Chapter 2: Lerning how to use Aura
Chapter 3: Getting in to UA
Chapter 4: Class 1A
Chapter 5: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 6: Villains
Chapter 7: An undying friendship
Chapter 8: Preparing for the sports festival
Chapter 9: the first challenge
Chapter 10: the Cavalry battle
Chapter 11: The first battle
Chapter 12: Vs Katsuki
Chapter 14: Leting go of the past
Side chapter: Friday night funkin
Chapter 15: Hero names
Chapter 16: In coming danger
Chapter 17: Friendly spare
Chapter 18: Stain the hero killer
Chapter 19: Aftermath of the hero killer
Chapter 20: Mastering Aura
Chapter 21: Hang out with Kyoka
Chapter 22: The final exam
Chapter 23: Shoping at the mall.
Chspter 24: Let's party!
Discontinued
The new story is out.

Chapter 13: the final battle

1.5K 37 6
Hyperbomb tarafından

Y/N walked back to the bleachers to see everyone and he finally made it.

Y/N: Hey guys.
Everyone turned to look at Y/N.

Everyone: Y/N!

Tenya: Aren't you trying to make a plan your going against your brother after all.

Y/N: Yeah but I wanted to say hello to my friends before that.
Y/N looks at Izuku.

Y/N: You doing ok bud.

Izuku: Yeah I needed surgery but I should be good. But I saw your match you were amazing out there.

Y/N: Thanks.

Eijiro: Yeah man you're match was amazing dude if that was you and Katsuki I can't wait to see you and Shoto duke it out!

Momo: Yeah you two showed impressive strength everyone here can't decide which one of you is going to win.

Hanta: I mean it's practically an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

Mezo: But I think we'll all are thinking one thing we wish you the best of luck.
Y/N looks at everyone who is smiling at him.

Y/N: Aww guys.
Y/N smiles and gives a thumbs up.

Y/N: I'll give it my all! But not just for me but for Class 1A!

Everyone: Yeah!
Y/N was sitting in a chair waiting for his match against his brother when he heard the door slam open and saw Katsuki.

Y/N: (Thinking) Oh great he's going to yell at me.

Katsuki: Hey I just wanted to say!... Thank you for the fight.
Y/N was shocked that he wasn't yelling at him.

Katsuki: You bested me in that battle and I just wanted to say thanks. I think that battle was the most thrill I got through out this tournament.

Y/N: Wow um.. your welcome.

Katsuki: Good luck in your match
Katsuki turns around and is about to leave when he sees Y/N expression he normally wouldn't ask but his curiosity got the better of him.

Katsuki: Hey why do you look so upset?

Y/N: Oh I'm not upset I'm just worried.

Katsuki: Worried? About what?

Y/N: About Shoto. Ever since we started to become hero's I tried to tell him that he was changing and not for the better but he didn't listen. So I stopped trying and well Izuku managed to do something I couldn't. He probably doesn't think of me as his brother anymore and will most likely hold back because of it. Because I'm not worthy.

Katsuki: Shut up!
Y/N quickly looks at Katsuki.

Katsuki: You shouldn't be worried about that because brothers will always care about the other no matter how bad there problems.
Y/N was shocked again he didn't think that he would have words of wisdom.

Katsuki: And even tho he acts cold I think to day we seen his soft side. And tho I only saw it once or twice I've actually seen him look at pictures what seemed like you and him when you two were kids.
Y/N eyes widened at this news he started to tear up but then wipe his tears.

Katsuki: Jeez your starting to remind me of that Damn nerd.
Katsuki then walks away.

Katsuki: You two Better not hold back. I'm looking forward to this battle it will be disappointing if you two didn't give it your all.
Katsuki and Y/N balled up his fist and smiled.

Y/N: (Thinking) Thanks Katsuki
In the next room Shoto was thinking about his mother his father and started to have doubts about him self when he heard a door open and saw Katsuki.

Shoto: Katsuki?

Katsuki: Hey listen when you're fighting Y/N don't hold back you hear me!
Shoto was confused.

Shoto: Why are you telling me this?

Katsuki: Because I over heard your conversation with Deku. But why I'm really here is because it would mean a lot to your brother.
Shoto looks at Katsuki.

Katsuki: He's currently filled with regret for not trying hard enough to get you back to your old self. He thinks you think less of him now.
Shoto eyes widened as he looks down.

Shoto: That's not true. He's my little brother and always will be. I care about him very deeply.

Katsuki: Then don't hold back. Like I said this will mean a lot to him if you went all out. That and I want to see you two put up a good match. So don't disappoint.
Katsuki walked out of the room. And he couldn't believe what he did.

Katsuki: (Thinking) Why did I do that? I'm not normally like this.
Everyone in the bleachers were talking to each other waiting for the match the Katsuki finally walked in.

Eijiro: Hey Katsuki you did great out there.

Denki: Yeah you two hade us on edge.

Katsuki: Yeah yeah.

Present mic: ALLLLLRIGHT PEOPLE ARE YOU READY FOR THE FINAL BATTLEEEEEE!
Everyone started cheering.

Present mic: This is going to be a crazy battle! Between the two Todoroki brothers! On the left side we have SHOTOOOOOO TODOROKI! And on the right we have Y/NNNNNNNN TODOROKI!
They both walk in the ring and finally Shoto looked at Y/N.

Shoto: Y/N
Y/N looks up at Shoto.

Music begins to play.

Shoto: You've worked hard little brother and I want to say I'm so proud of you.
Y/N was a little shocked but then smiles.

Shoto: So let's give it our all Y/N. And I got a question for you? Do you think you can take on my left side?
Y/N then smiled.

Y/N: Yes I can.

Shoto: Hmp but first you'll have to deal with my right first!
Shoto shoots a giant ice wall at Y/N. Y/N fist is engulfed in his Aura as he punches through the ice then jumps at Shoto. Shoto shoots another ice wall but Y/N spins and punches him in the face then knees him as he try's to throw him out the ring but Shoto makes an ice wave and starts to slide on it Shoto then jumps over Y/N and throws him but Y/N then flys towards Shoto. Shoto then makes a huge ice wall even tho it was coming at Y/N. Y/N continued to charge then finally hits the ice and is now inside and was no where to be seen.

Present mic: Whoa what an attack! Y/N charged into Shoto attack is this match already over!
As everyone waited to see what happens next there was a bright blue glow in the ice and then the top of the huge ice wall burst by Y/N aura then the ice exploded as Y/N aura surrounded his body with a huge gust of wind Y/N then got in a position to shoot his Aura sphere at Shoto. Shoto made an ice wall but then the aura sphere broke through the wall and hit him I the chest causing a huge explosion but then from out of the smoke Shoto fire came out of the smoke Y/N dodges and he has the biggest smile  on his face as he charges at him Shoto shoots more fire at him but Y/N shoots his aura at Shoto to rival his they continue to blast each other Y/N runs towards him as he doges his next attack and puts his hand on his chest and uses force palm making him slide back Y/N jumps and Y/N shoots his aura again but Shoto fires back with his flams but they were so close that there was a huge explosion Shoto couldn't see through the smoke but then Y/N jumps out of the smoke and at a far distance they just see flashes of light and dark blue with red Y/N and Shoto hands are lock trying to push the other back and Y/N blue aura is still surrounding him as Ice start to form in Shoto's Right and his left side from his eye all the way to his leg is engulfed in fire and they both start thinking about there mother.

Y/N and Shoto: (Thinking) I've let my father and my past hunt me so much but not anymore I'll make a difference. With this power!
They then push each other back they both smiled as Y/N ready another aura sphere Shoto shot his fire Y/N shot his aura sphere both attacks clashed before they exploded Shoto shot an huge Ice wall but Y/N was fast enough to not only doge out the way but was behind him and put his hand on his back and used force palm again except this time the beam was blue instead of yellow Shoto goes flying into the ice wall and Y/N charges in for a punch but Shoto jumps and Y/N fallows and both Shoto and Y/N are Fighting on the ice wall they continue to hit each other as they continue up the ice wall but Shoto then kicks Y/N sending him back and shoots a huge wave of Fire Y/N has his arms up trying his best to block the attack.

Y/N: YES DON'T HOLD BACK IT'S TIME WE STOP HIDING OURSELVES!
Y/N jumps out of the flames and flys towards Shoto as they attack each other they destroy the Ice wall and fall into the ring. 

Y/N: YES! THIS IS WHAT I WANTED SHOW ME! SHOW THE WORLD! SHOW THEM WHO YOU TRUELY AREEEEEEEEEE!
Shoto then lifted his left arm ready to fire again.

Shoto: THEN COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT LITTLE BROTHER!
Y/N charges at Shoto as he has his power up punch ready Y/N fist collides with Shoto fire and there was a huge explosion send them both flying back Y/N ran into Shoto got close to him that they where almost face to face and made an Aura sphere again only this time it was bigger then his whole body Shoto lifted his arm as his fire was making a trail of fire to his left Y/N and Shoto both fired there strongest attacks at each other as they made a shock wave and a huge gust of wind that gets stronger and stronger everyone had to cover them selves both opponents screamed at finally there was an explosion of Red and blue debris went everywhere some people hade to hang onto there seats because how powerful it was and some of the teachers went flying. Final it stoped and there was barely a ring to stand on but finally the smoke cleared to see both brothers still standing full of bruises.

Shoto: Looks like... You where the better hero.
Y/N stayed silent.

Then he chuckles

Y/N: What are you talking about... You won.
Y/N falls to the ground unconscious with a big smile on his face everyone was in silent then they started to cheer.

Present mic: Ladies and gentlemen. WE HAVE YOUR WINNER OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL SHOTO TODOROKI FROM CLASS 1A!
The crowd cheered as Shoto looked at his left and then looked at Y/N.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
10.2K 224 10
You are y/n yagi son of the no.1 hero All might you wanted to become a hero for the longest time but he Forbidden it this cause you to cut ties with...
34.5K 771 20
"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, right? Unfortunately for young Y/n Bakugo...
2.5K 49 46
COMPLETED! When (L/N) (Y/N) decides she wants to be a hero, she doesn't realize who in fact she is going to encounter. Shoto Todoroki, a guy who kee...