Do you love me yet? //Deena x...

Od elmax_madmage_011

This how I imagine that the girls met and how it went.Enemies to...you'll see. A tomboy. A cheerleader. A lo... Více

//Introduction//
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
NOT AN UPDATE
XV
XVI
XVII
<ANNOUNCEMENT/QUESTION>
~new story~
SURPRISE - SILLIE BOOK

XIII

4.8K 129 245
Od elmax_madmage_011

-Hey, uhm, can we talk? About...you know., started Deena.

-Yeah, of course., nodded Sam looking at Deena nervously.

-I should stop the car for that., replied the brunette.

-Alright., said Sam awkwardly.

Deena parked the car by a random house and stopped the motor.

-Okay. So...I like you too. Obviously., said Deena looking Sam in the eyes.

-That's...that's nice., said Sam holding a smile back.

-So what now?, asked Deena.

-I...I'm not ready for people to know about me..., admitted the blonde girl.

-Okay, I understand that., nodded Deena.

-But I also like you., sighed Sam looking up at Deena.

-This is a long shot, but...would you consider dating in secret?, suggested the brunette.

-Would you be comfortable being someone's secret?, asked Sam.

-As long as I'm your secret, I do not care the slightest bit., chuckles Deena.

-Are you sure?, wondered the blonde girl.

-Sam, I was the one suggesting dating in secret., smiled the brunette.

-Okay. Okay. But yeah. Yes, I'd love to., smiled Sam.

-So I'm allowed to call you my girlfriend?, smirked Deena.

-Not around people, but yes., chuckled the blonde girl.

-Yes, yes, I know., smiled the other girl.

-Okay. Girlfriend., chuckled Sam.

-But Kate and Simon already know., admitted Deena.

-What? How?, whisper yelled Sam.

-Hey, calm down. I didn't tell them. They figured it out. I mean, Kate literally told you to ask me out., replied Deena.

-Oh...I'm sorry. You're right. Can they be trusted?, wondered Sam.

-Yes, they can. I told them not to tell anyone. They agreed to it. They won't tell anyone. I promise., shored the brunette.

-Okay, okay. I trust you. And if you trust them, then so do I., nodded the blonde girl.

-Alright. Let me drive you home now., smiled Deena started the car again.

-Okay, but don't drop me off in front of my house. My mom will kill you if she sees us together once again., sighed Sam looking out the window.

-Little does she know., chuckles the brunette.

-Yeah., smiled Sam.

After a little moment of silence, Deena finally asked something to Sam.

-Do you have to go home?, wondered Deena not looking away from the road.

-What do you mean?, frowned Sam looking at the brunette.

-I mean, do you have to go home right away?, repeated the other girl.

-But why are you asking?, asked Sam.

-Why does that matter? Would you change your answer if in any context?, chuckled Deena.

-Maybe., smirked Sam.

-Well, I wanted to ask if you want to go to my house? Just hang out?, wondered the brunette.

-Oh. Yeah, sure. I'll call my mom from your house if that's okay., replied the blonde girl.

-Yes, of course. Are you going to tell her where you are?, frowned Deena.

-Do I look like I want to get us both murdered?, asked Sam.

-To be honest, yes., joked Deena.

-You're a dork., sighed Sam rolling her eyes.

-Yes, but at least now I am your dork., chuckled Deena.

-That is true, yes., smiled the blonde girl as they drove past her house.

She ducked and waited.

-It's okay. We're out of sight., chuckled the brunette.

-Thanks..., said Sam with slight embarrassment in her tone.

Deena moved her right hand to Sam's hand and put it on top of the blonde's hand, not saying a word. Sam looked at her, her face redder than ever.

-What's that for?, asked Sam.

-For nothing., shrugged Deena, her eyes still fixed on the road.

Sam intertwined their fingers and smiles lightly.

-Won't your brother be home?, asked Sam.

-Oh, yeah. Probably., nodded Deena.

-Oh..., said the blonde girl, looking at their hands.

That's when they arrived at Deena's house.

-Hey, look at me., said the brunette.

Sam obeyed and looked at her.

-He won't tell anyone. He doesn't give a shit about all of this. And if he does threaten to tell someone, which he wouldn't do, I could simply through his tech stuff in a fire., explained and joked Deena.

-You're crazy.,  chuckled Sam.

-Yeah, your ex said the same thing., replied the brunette.

-What?, frowned Sam.

-Yeah, when I stopped him from getting into a bedroom with you., explained Deena.

-Oh...Well, if he comes near you again, I'll show him who's crazy., said the blonde girl.

-I don't get it. What's his problem? You guys broke up. He should accept it and move on. Is he having that much difficulty finding some pussy to fuck? God he annoys me., sighed the brunette.

-He thinks that being girls' first times makes him good at sex., shrugged Sam.

-Oh so it's about his ego being the opposite of his dick?, asked Deena.

-What do you mean?, frowned the other girl.

-Big ego, little dick., explained Deena simply.

Sam started laughing and could not believe what Deena had just said. Deena opened the door and got out of the car with a smile. She walked around the car and opened the door for Sam who was still laughing.

-Come on, beautiful. Get moving., said Deena as she waited.

Sam stopped laughing and looked up at Deena. She bit her lower lip and got out of the car. They walked to her house.

-Josh, I'm home! I'll be in my room with Sam!, screamed Deena.

-Okay! Wait. What-, said Josh, screaming the first part.

He got up and ran upstairs, as he was in the basement. He saw the two girls and smiled.

-Hi., smirked the boy.

-Hello., replied Sam with a smile.

-Josh, stop. Leave us alone., sighed Deena.

-I didn't do anything., pouted Josh.

-I can see it in your face. You have many questions running through your head., replied the brunette.

-Yeah, but-, tried the boy.

-We're together. She's my girlfriend. But please don't tell anyone. I'm not ready for everyone to know., said Sam quickly.

-Oh, that's awesome. I won't tell anyone, I promise. Anyways, I'm going back to betting on when the next Shadyside Serial Killer will hit., said the boy leaving.

-Wha-, started Sam.

-Forget it. He's obsessed with all that witch thing., sighed the brunette.

-Oh, alright., chuckled Sam.

-Wanna go to my room?, asked Deena.

Sam nodded.

————-————-————-————-————-————-A/N: sorry if the layout is weird, i wrote this on my phone. anyways, i'm on a vacation, so don't expect many updates. been kinda sick these last few days, so i didn't get to write much. I finished this chapter which i started on Monday. anyway, bye now!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

68.3K 758 22
welcome to '𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨' !! i didn't feel like writing a whole series so here is a few imagines<3 lowercase intended s...
2.2K 59 6
𝐈𝐍 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒, 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬�...
4.8K 75 14
Fox Johnson the twin sister to Deena and they had a little sister Josh. Fox loved horror movies and books but hated when that shit happened in real l...
72.8K 2.5K 35
BRUTAL- ❝ y/n, deena, simon, and kate are a small group of friends in high school. but when an unexpected new killer on the loose, and on the hunt...