Twilight | ✔︎

Bởi thewriting_spree

Isn't Twilight sky a beautiful view ? . . When two different colours of nature merge and there comes a blissf... Xem Thêm

character sketch
~ the journey begins ~
~ The Meet ~
~ PROMISE broken ~
Friends wandering the Street
~ Wandering the street-2 ~
~ therapy ~
His Past
siblings
sudoku
Million Dollar Smile
morning drive
A Date ??
The Date
Her Attention
passée (Part - I)
passé (Part-II)
The Sunset
Being with her
A Lucky Coupon
Staycation!
Bliss
besties
irritating her
Drunk Drama
last day
jealous
Falling for her
better.
Sweetness Overloaded
Realisation
Accident
want him fine
bond
Taking Care
Accepting
Understanding
Confession
Marry Me !
Alliance
Planning
In-laws
welcome home !
shopping
Sagai
Reunion
Mehandi & Sangeet
It's Happening.
The Big Day !
wicked
The Wedding Night
New world
Living Happiness
Karwachauth
Sukoon.
Lets Play ?
Passionate.
Spoiling
~Honeymooning
Back to Bay
With the ladies.
The little moments
Someone is Back !
Dare you.
Happy Birthday
Surprise for the b'day boy.
Over, the Pool of Blood
Author's Note.
The Dawn is OUT !

feelings

970 98 36
Bởi thewriting_spree

Last 7 days of Karans appointment.

For Karan it was all halolilo of his feelings. Always behaving like a typical lover boy . Being desperate to meet her , to just get hear her voice see a glance of her. Somehow cutting of  his time to just meet her. Always wanting to stay with her. 

Preeta was just not like everyone around him , all the friends he had. She was different in herself as well for him. She was special for him, someone precious he never want to loose.

Karan is aware of that but he is not sure of what exactly that is, what she exactly means to him.

Karan being bewildered about his own feelings. And his mind always questioning him. Was that just friendship or something more ?

Wherever he goes he sees preeta, whatever he does is done thinking about her . Be it a meeting in the office to driving back home. after their vacation this was becoming more frequent. Imaging her around.

Preeta being the last person he thinks before he slept and saw as soon as his eyes shut to take a sleep.

Preeta also being the first person who hijacks his morning thoughts. As soon as his eyes open he turns right to see their photo. The picture they clicked from their vacation. Which instantly bought smile on his face.

All he knew was thinking about her gives him happiness. Seeing her gives him peace and soul. Feeling her makes him feel loved and completed.

About Preeta

Not any change from Karan. She was also in a ocean of feeling , waves of emotions. Heart beat raise and drop fastly when around him.Thinking about him was not new thing, she did that from the beginning maybe.

Karan has always provided her the warmth, comfort, love , coziness she longed.

Preeta who surely was aware of the storming feelings inside her . But like everytime she just pushed it aside.

~~~~~~

Calling Preeta every morning was a new habit of Karan.

Having a simple conversation with eachother gave both of them a different kind of happiness.

Always asking her for a drive and with no wonder getting a denial.

Meeting eachother at the assigned appointment time and having a wonderful session.

It was not that only Karan who was benefited with the session but Preeta too... His presence healed her and made her happy.

Catching up for dinner or snacking together in any of the new restaurant or any tuck shop when they were free.

~~~~~

A fine day passed as always.

At night.

Preeta was sitting on her bed closing her laptop after her face time with Srishti.

Preeta glancing the frame kept on the side table which had their (preerans) photo she smiles and off the lights pulling the duvet over her.

Karan laying on the couch looking at the moon thinking about Preeta.

With a warm smile curved on his lips.

Karan: preeta Ka sound sune Ka man kar raha hai... Call karta Hu!

Karan takes out his phone and rings to her number.

The first call go unanswered as Preeta who soon dozed off in her sleep, right after closing her eyes.

Karan: ye ladki kitni irritating hai Yaar... Mai isse call Kar Raha hu aur ye hai ki call hi Nahi utta rah hai....

Throws hi phone on bed

Karan: Dumbo mujhe attitude dhe rahe hai

Preeta who got up due to the phone rings look at the phone and call him back....

He sees the caller ID and smiles widely..and was gonna lift the call

Karan: huh !  Mai aab kyu utawu mere call nahi utaya na 2 ring Mai utaogi tho lagega Mai desperate ho isse Baath karne ke liye. Lekin wo tho Mai Hu na. lekin Nahi utaugni !

He was gonna pick when the she disconnected the call

Preeta: abhi tho call Kiya tha aur itni jaldi so bhi gayi. Bajarbattu... mere nind ki dhajiya uda dhi. Huh !!

Karan: Yaar itni jaldi phone kaat dhiya.Ek kaam Karta hu vedio call Karta hu. Sound ke sath chehra bhi dheklunge.Haa yehi Acha hai

Karan went towards the mirror setting his hair and calls her.

He video calls her she took the phone and got confused seeing herself in the phone screen

Preeta: hee?? Yeh kya hai mere shakal kyu dhik Raha hai ? Ooh video call hai.. lekin ye mujhe video call kyu Kar Raha hai ??

She disconnected the call

Karan makes a cute angry face

Karan: dheko iski attitude Mera phone kat dhiya isne .... Chauti fail bajarbatti kahinke.... I'm The Karan Luthra Mera ek call ke liye sab marthe hai aur yeh (making faces ) Mera call kaat dethi hai....

Suddenly he got her call he smiled widely and lifted the call..

Karan(sweetly): Hey babydoll.... (In angry tone) Mera phone kyu kati hmm??

Preeta: oh hello Tumne video call kiya hi kyu ? Aur mujhe na thumare hot and handsome (he smiles widely ) Kahi se bhi na dhikne wale shakal abhi Nahi dhekni thi....

Karan wides his eyes and was about to speak.

Preeta: Yaar mai so rahi thi aur teek nahi dhik rahe ho... sab tho tumare tarah raat ko thodi jagthe ho....

Karan: oooooh tho matlab tum Achi dhikna chahti ho mere samne... impress Karna hai kya mujhe

Preeta: ji nahi ! Kuch bhi mat socho ... mai thume impress kyu Karu bhaki sare maar gaye kya?

Karan: ooh hello ladkiya line main kadi hai mujhe impress karne ke liye...

Preeta: ooh really tho Mai kya Karu unke  achar dalu ? Hongi thumare Jaise pagal...

Karan: Preeta Arora...thume Nahi lagta ki zyada hora hai

Preeta: exactly mujhe bhi Lagta hai ki zyada horehe aur Kitna irritate karonge bajarbattu tum.

Karan: bajarbatti Mai...

Preeta cuts him in between

Preeta: Karan... Pls meri neend tho thumne udda hi Diya aab uska wajah bataoge ??

Karan (mind): aab isse kya batau. ?
Ki kiske liye phone Kiya... Woh tho mujhe khud Nahi pata na.... Mai iski awaaz suna chahti thi isliye call Kiya ye isse kese batau....

Preeta: hello Karan? So gayi kya duffer?

Karan: ji Nahi ms.dumbo

Preeta: tho batao na kya hai ? Call kyu Kiya

Karan who was lying on bed thinking about the reason to give her... Looks up in the celling and then fan

Karan: fan mai kitane pankh (fan Ka  wings) hote hain ?

Preeta wide her eyes and kept her palm on forehead

Preeta (angry): ye Puch ne ke liye call Kiya tha ??

Karan: Nahi.... matlab haa...

Preeta: thumara tabait teek haina ?
kahi chot tho nahi lagi?

Karan: Nahi.... am fit and fine

Preeta: karaaaaaan.... Mujhe Lagta hai you need Sleep ... And mujhe bhi (yawns ) byeee....

Karan: babydoll suno na ..

Preeta: Kya hai

Karan: Subha Mai aunga pick Karne

Preeta: kyu Mai chali jaogi

Karan: Nahi Mai aunga...

Preeta: no way

Karan: awwww don't worry I'm the Karan Luthra I don't want your way

Preeta: uggggggggh Bajarbattu...

Karan: yes bajarbatti

Preeta: good byeeee

Karan: good night... babydoll !

Preeta: bad night bajarbattu bad night mere nind karab kardhi... Aur Subha bhi peecha Nahi chodni wale...

Karan: peecha tho mai kabhi nahi chodne wala....

Preeta: ahahaa.... 7 more days uske baad bye bye he karna hai....

Both Preeta and Karans heart beat stopped for a second. Even tho Preeta said that she didn't want that to happen. She badly want him beside her with her forever.

For Karan it was like a sudden hit to heart and mind. Thinking of not talking to her for a day was like a night mare for him these days . After meeting her knowing her being with her the only one thing he wanted was be with her forever.

Karan: I'm the Karan Luthra mujhse peecha chudvana utna assan nahi hai babydoll !

Preeta: hmmm....

Karan: kya hmm.... so jao aab tab ka tab dhek lenge, tomorrow I'll come to pick you . And that's final ! 

Preeta: behas karne ka fayda nahi hai...

Karan: good girl ! Aab so jao good night... sleep tight.  Aur haa humare next vacation ka plan bhi soch lena time milega tho...

Preeta wide her eyes.

Preeta: kaunsi next vacation?

Karan: thum bas socho vacation pe tho hum jayenge.... I already miss our vacation.

Preeta: Mr. Luthra for your kind information hum already ek vacation se wapis akke  2 din he hone wale hai...

Karan: lekin kya kare... I miss it so much !

Preeta: thum pagal ho!

Karan: I know that meri pagli !

Both chuckles.

They starts talking about random things laying on the bed. After few minutes disconnects the call with  a happy wala calm smile on their faces.

But both of Their heart were throbbing by the thought of being away from eachother. Thinking that just a week more and they will not be the same.

But why ??

Karan lays on his bed closing his eyes.

Thinking about Preeta. Her word were ringing in her mind. Karan takes a deep breath and opens his eyes.

Karan: we will say a good bye but just as a doctor and patient. You are always going to be my best friend no matter what. And about my feelings yes, I feel for you, and I accept that... Mai apne Dil ke sunna chahta hu kyunki I trust you . Aur mera dil ko thumne theek Kiya hai ... Thumne sambhala hai... you taught me to live again to be me again. You healed my heart with your love care. You again taught me to feel , to love , to live, to laugh and enjoy my life. But now I feel like without her I will loose it all. Your smile is what make me smile.... But why ?

Karan closes his eyes with a light smile taking all the feeling inside him.

Karan: Jo bhi hai iss ek hafte main mai figure out kaoroge.... Kya ho skata hai ? Ye Dil jab bhi thumare samne atha hai tho zor se dhadkethe hai... Aur thumare ek haasi pe mere Dil ke dhadkan rukh jate hain..... itna positive vibes athe hai.... Ye Saab mujhe pehle kabhi nahi hua... Kya hai ye ?

Preeta laying on the bed thinking about Karan.

A smile playing on her lips and her cheeks turning red as all their moments flashing in her mind , were just giving a rush to her blood. Making her cheeks turn cherry red.

Morning

Karan gets out of his car with a big grin.

Preeta who was standing out smiles seeing his car.

Preeta moves towards him tucking her hair, but frowns seeing a rose in his hand.

Karan was standing there with a wide smile having a beautiful red rose in his hand !

Tadaa ! What you think that rose in Karans hand is for ??

Confession ?
Proposal ?
Or something else ? 

Phew !

Done with the chapter !

Hope you liked it.

Pls ignore the typos 🥺🤧

I know this chapter doesn't have any much scenes but it was needed...🙃

And I promise upcoming chapters would be preeran filled !

With lots of love ! ♥️

-crazys_writing_💞

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

148K 6.3K 32
When both of you love each other ; but due to certain family problems you both can't come together; but still you find a way to come together and ha...
147K 6.9K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
24.8K 2.5K 44
it's starts from the track when Karan don't believe on preeta and parted his way with her after pihu's death.... ●what if Karan was faking all of it...
45.6K 4.9K 37
Preeta Arora, A young and aspiring psychiatrist of the city is bind with Karan luthra, the owner of one of the best media house, bluevilla telly in a...