Harry James Potter x Reader O...

Av mrsgoldensnitch

I honestly thought I would only be in this app to read stories, but I felt very inspired lately to write. So... Mer

Author's Note
Rain, rain, don't go away
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 1)
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 2)
Secret Relationship
Couples Trivia Night
That time of the month
Fight, Love, and Doctor Y/N
Panic Attack
First Kiss on Set Part 1
First Kiss on Set Part 2 (Jimmy Fallon Show)
The Bet Part 1
The Bet Part 2
The Bet Part 3
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 1 (Roller Skating)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 2 (Babysitting + Nightclub)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 3 (The Proposal)
Watching 365 Days
Back to the Future Part 1
Back to the Future Part 2
All It Takes Is A Night (Matching Tattoos)
Shifting to Hogwarts
1 Text Away
Swords and Tension

Girls vs Boys Quidditch

922 35 188
Av mrsgoldensnitch

Word Count: 3717

HOUSE: Gryffindor
YEAR: 6th

                "No fraternizing with the enemy."

TW language, and spice.

Girls and Boys quidditch. It's a tradition that once a month, a player from each house will join teams so that girls and boys can play against each other. It happens at exactly midnight, so that none of the teachers know about this game.

————————Harry's bedroom———————

Y/N is laying on top of Harry while playing with his collar.

"You know what tomorrow is, don't you?" asked Y/N.

"I most certainly do." he replied.

Y/N stood up from her laying position and so did Harry. Now she was sitting on top of him while having both legs touching his waist.

"So you know that I'm going to be brutal with you tomorrow." she whispered in his ear.

That sent chills all over Harry's body.

"Well you know I'm not holding back either." he whispered back.

Every month when there is a boys vs girls quidditch game, Y/N and Harry are extremely competitive.

Both are the captains of their team, so they tease each other during the whole day hoping to throw the other one off their game.

No being sweet. It's game time.

Y/N moved a piece of Harry's hair away from his forehead so that she could see his scar more clearly.

While tracing her finger on his scar she said, "so you might as well enjoy sweet Y/N today." then she kissed his scar.

Harry loved it when she did that, he was excited for tomorrow.

There was a small pause and Y/N started leaving the bed, "Well, sweet Y/N is over. I need to sleep handsome, so I can beat the shit out of your team tomorrow."

"Wait we're not sleeping together?" said Harry with a sad tone. They would always sleep together before game night.

Y/N was determined to win and she needed the uttermost concentration.

"No fraternizing with the enemy." Y/N clearly stated and left Harry's dorm.

——————————-the next day-———————-

Y/N had gathered her team early in the morning.

It was decided that Y/N who is in Gryffindor would be the seeker, Cho Chang from Ravenclaw would be the chaser, Pansy Parkinson from Slytherin would be the beater, and Hannah Abbott from Hufflepuff would be the keeper.

"Listen up girls!" said Y/N.

She has been planning a strategy to win all night.

Y/N was pacing around the room like a true captain with all eyes on her.

"I know every single player in the boys team. We need to focus on their weaknesses. And do you know what they are?" asked Y/N with a determined voice.

No one dared to speak up.

"Us. We are the weakness! Cho and I are dating two of the boys on the boys team, and Pansy we all know about your fling with Malfoy. So we can use that to our advantage. Lots of flirting while playing the game, and most importantly I got us these cute ass outfits that I know we will look hot as hell in."

"Drum roll please....." said Hannah while drumming her wand on her leg.

Y/N took out of her bag 4 quidditch outfits corresponding to each house. The girls were in awe.

(I was about to show the outfits here, but I decided to wait for dramatic effect hehehe)

"But we can't only rely on our looks to beat them." she stated.

Y/N looked around the room, "Cho!" she yelled.

Cho looked at her.

"Cedric always tends to aim to the right side, since he doesn't usually play chaser. Be ready to catch that quaffle."

Y/N was now pointing out the week point of every boy playing against them. The girls are definitely ready.

————————-on Harry's side————————

Ron came running down to his dorm early in the morning after using the hallway bathroom (Dean occupied their room bathroom) saying that he saw Y/N leaving the common room for a team meeting.

Harry jumped out of his bed with pure terror on his face. He was so behind.

Harry immediately called in a team meeting.

His team consisted of Harry (Gryffindor) as the seeker, Draco Malfoy from Slytherin as the beater, Cedric Diggory from Hufflepuff as the chaser, and finally Roger Davies from Ravenclaw as keeper.

Like Y/N, Harry was pacing around the room, "so I heard the girls already had their team meeting. We can't go easy on them. It's war time."

All the boys were excited.

Harry was giving out directions with a map of the quidditch pitch. After he gave all the notes he said, "our morning training will consist of weights. We need to be able to throw the quaffle. I heard it's heavier this year."

All the boys went to the weights room near the Quidditch field.

When they arrived there, the girls already beat them to it.

All 3 of them were using the weight machines except for Y/N who was doing squats while holding the weights.

As soon as Harry saw her, his eyes couldn't look anywhere else. He tried to look away, but his gaze was refusing to do so.

Especially since she was wearing the tiktok leggings that Harry absolutely drools over.

(Tiktok leggings)

He walked up to her and said, "your butt looks great in those leggings."

Y/N stood up from the squat and looked at Harry.

There was a long pause in between them.

Then, Y/N leaned towards him and whispered, "you should see me without them."

Harry definitely didn't expect that response.

Roger who heard it from a far shouted, "why would you take off your butt?"

Harry and Y/N exchanged a confused look, and then they both started laughing.

Y/N quickly caught herself.

This is no time to mingle, this is time to prepare for the game.

Harry noticed what she was doing and repeated her expression.

"And Potter, my eyes are up here." she said while signaling where her eyes are.

Y/N started walking towards the weights machine and Harry yelled, "oh, so last name basis. Got it L/N."

She looked at him and laid on the cushion under the weight. Since Harry was looking at her, she took the heaviest weight and started lifting them.

Y/N could see the other girls glaring at the boys. They knew her motto. No fraternizing with the enemy.

Y/N was sweaty from all the heavy lifting she did to get ready, and suddenly her hands slipped and she let go of the weight. The heavy metal weight was coming down towards her.

An inch before it hitting Y/N straight in the stomach, the weight stopped. She looked up and saw Harry holding on to it with one hand.

Even though they were supposed to be against each other that day, Harry still likes to always spot Y/N while doing weights, in case they can be too much for her.

He placed the weight on the hooks. Y/N lifted herself up and looked at him, "you're welcome darling" he said.

Y/N was internally smiling. She loved seeing protective Harry, but she responded, "you got lucky Potter." and went on the floor to do glute bridges while facing Harry.

(This is a glute bridge for those of you that don't know)

He was sitting down on another machine lifting weights.

Every time he lifted the weights up, his shirt would rise up just enough to show his fitted body.

Y/N dared herself not to look at his ab line, but her eyes darted exactly there.

Harry noticed the effect he was having on her and continued to do the movement. "My eyes are up here L/N" he yelled across the room.

Y/N started getting all flustered and looked up while doing the glute bridges. Going up and down while Harry stared at her.

They were competing for each other's attention.

Harry walked towards her and lifted Y/N up with his arms. He was using her as a weight, lifting her up and down, "I hope you don't mind love. Just getting my strength training in." He said with a smirk.

"Put me down right now Harry James Potter." she demanded.

He got startled and quickly placed her down. Making sure she didn't hit her head on the way down.

Y/N still needed to do 5 more glute bridges, so she continued her exercise.

He was thinking really hard on how to get her to her breaking point.

Harry was most certainly going to win her attention, he had one more idea up his sleeve.

Y/N stopped doing the glute bridges. She took the band out of her thigh and went to get a towel.

Harry followed her and grabbed a towel, "it's hot in here isn't it?" he asked Y/N who didn't respond.

So he slowly took off his shirt, and wiped his face on the towel

Damn it Harry.

"We're leaving!" said Y/N to the girls.

He finally got to her.

"Why? Is it because you are surrounded by too much hotness?" Harry asked with open arms.

Y/N started walking towards him until they were inches apart, "just wait until you see what we are wearing tonight." she whispered, and walked towards the door.

That got Harry worried, "wait, what are you wearing?" he asked while yelling it across the room.

"You'll see" she said as she give him a wink and closed the door.

——————————-at lunch——————————

Everyone was talking about the game. People were collecting bets. Some betting that the girls would win, others betting on the boys.

Harry was worried. He knew how competitive Y/N was. That's one of the things they shared in common, and that's also what made Harry fall in love with her.

He knew that she would be willing to do anything to throw him off his game.

Both teams have already taken a shower and were eating lunch. Harry knows Y/N takes longer to get ready due to her obsession of pretending she is in a music video in the shower, so he was waiting for her in the hallway.

There she was, with her wet hair, walking while fixing her Gryffindor tie too busy to notice Harry standing right in front of her.

She bumped into something, and looked up. There he was, Harry being his 6'1" self looking down on Y/N while casting a small shadow on top of her.

He gave her a smirk and then started walking towards her. She was staring into his eyes and slowly walking backwards without taking her gaze off of him.

Y/N absolutely loves dominant Harry, especially during quidditch games like this.

He continued walking forward while clenching his jaw and Y/N walking backwards.

Suddenly her back hit the stone cold wall, and that gave Harry the opportunity to place both his hands on the wall with Y/N standing in the middle.

"So, are you going to tell me what you are wearing tonight?" asked Harry in his raspy voice.

"You'll just have to wait and see." she replied.

He now started playing with her tie, and fixing it for her.

"If you are concentrated enough on the game, I'm sure you won't mind" she whispered.

He looked at her with those lustful green eyes, and started trailing kissed down her neck.

"Harry, you know the rules. No kissing during game night." she said. He was definitely throwing her off her game.

"You're right. Sorry darling" he said and stopped kissing her neck.

Y/N was a little upset that he stopped, but she needed to keep her mind on track for the day. Just for a couple more hours.

But Harry didn't stop there, he leaned in and started nibbling her ear lobes, giving her soft bites. That wasn't kissing, so technically it was allowed. He knew Y/N liked this and would give him exactly what he wanted. The answers.

In between bites he asked, "so what is it you're wearing again?"

Y/N was loving the feeling, and didn't want it to stop. She was biting her lips hard, not wanting to escape a moan.

"Alright." she whispered and Harry kept going.

"Yes love" he said. He now added a finger and traced her neck up and down.

"We were planning to wear." she slowly said.

"Mhmm." He nodded.

"A unicorn onesie with a golden snitch on the horn." she said.

Harry stopped immediately and looked at her confused.

Y/N started laughing, "did you really think I would tell you?"

She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and went down under his arms so she could walk freely down the hall.

Y/N looked back and saw Harry staring at her shocked, he really thought it would work, "what are you waiting for Potter, let's eat."

He then gave out a chuckle and walked towards the Great Hall.

—————————quidditch time———————-

It was exactly midnight and every student was sitting on the quidditch stands. The stands were divided into two sides, boys and girls (whoever felt like they didn't belong on either side could choose where to sit)

Everyone was screaming and shouting. The boys were in their locker room and the girls in theirs.

Harry was frantically looking around to see if he spotted Y/N, but he didn't.

Suddenly the quidditch referee who was none other than Ginny Weasley was standing in the middle of the field. She gave the announcer a thumbs up and our very own twins started speaking.

"Let's welcome.... The boys team" said Fred and the crowd started to cheer.

They came out all shirtless and walked into the field waving like celebrities.

Harry came up with the no shirt idea after knowing Y/N would be making the girls wear something that would definitely distract them.

George waited for the crowd to die down and said, "Alright, alright. Now we welcome the girls team"

The crowd went bananas when they saw the girls walking around.

The 4 of them wearing their personalized outfits walking in a straight line while blowing kisses to everyone in the crowd.

(I'm sure whatever body type you have, you will look amazing wearing this. But if you don't feel comfortable, you can imagine something else)

Y/N and Harry locked eyes, she got him good.

The boys looked at each other with worried faces. But Harry gave them a nod reassuring that everything would be ok.

"Mount your brooms." said Ginny.

All 8 players did as they were told, and were now in the air.

Y/N and Harry were both seekers. They were both lurking around trying to find the snitch.

Y/N started flying circles around Harry, "really? shirtless? That's the best you could do."

"Fuck you Y/N" he said. They really need to come up with dress code rules next time.

"Is that a promise?" she replied innocently.

Harry rose an eyebrow at her, shocked with her reply,

She was trying to get his head out of the game, and it was clearly working.

"We can see the Gryffindor couple having some tension over there, can we George?" said Fred.

Both Y/N and Harry looked at the twins giving them a death stare.

"There's more than tension going on in there." George added while laughing his hardest.

Y/N shot Harry a wink and flew close to the girls side. She flew next to Cho and said, "remember he always shoots to his right." and flew to the other side.

Cedric had gotten a hold of the quaffle and shot it straight to the right side of the goal post.

Cho, already prepared, went to her left side blocking the quaffle.

Cedric looked at her in surprise and she blew him a kiss.

Hannah now got a hold of the quaffle and was flying towards the boy's goal post.

Draco saw her coming and immediately sent a bludger towards Hannah.

Pansy quickly noticed and hit the bludger the other way so it wouldn't hit her.

"Thanks." said Hannah and with all her might, she threw the quaffle.

Roger was too slow and they scored.

"Wonderful score by Hannah Abbot!" yelled Fred on the microphone.

"The girls are in the lead." added George.

The game went on for another hour. Scores adding up more and more for both teams.

They finally reached a tie.

Now it was all up to the seekers to determine the winner.

Suddenly Y/N spotted the snitch.

She couldn't just dive and follow it or else Harry would notice it. Also, his broom the Firebolt is automatically faster so he would definitely get it before her.

Y/N flew in front of Harry and said, "hey babe, enjoying the game?"

Harry was looking over her trying to look for the snitch, "Y/N move over."

"Since we have time to chit chat, I was wondering if you wanted to take a shower together after the game is over." she said innocently while following the snitch with her eyes without him noticing.

He looked at her surprised, "wait really?"

The art of seduction. It's working.

"Yeah, it will be so warm and relaxing." She replied with a sexual voice while rubbing her hands slowly on her thigh.

Harry was no longer paying attention to the game. His eyes were fixed on Y/N's thigh as she rubbed it up and down.

Without Harry noticing, Y/N was leaning her broom to the left side, so he would be tempted to go to the right.

Harry was now more excited to take the shower with her, then play the game. But he couldn't let his team mates down, so he snapped out of the trance and flew past Y/N to get his mind back in the game.

Her little plan worked, he went to the opposite direction.

Now, Y/N could clearly see the snitch, so she slowly dove towards it without Harry noticing it.

"I think Y/N has spotted the snitch!" Yelled Fred.

Harry whipped his head around and flew towards Y/N.

"Thanks a lot Fred." she muttered under her breath.

Harry was now neck to neck with Y/N. His firebolt was able to catch up with her.

"You better get this Harry!" yelled George.

"Yeah. Or else you own us 10 galleons to Hermione." added Fred.

Hermione was screaming her lungs out for Y/N to catch the snitch "GRAB IT Y/N! SHOW NO MERCY!!!"

Who knew Hermione was such a sports lover.

Harry and Y/N were both reaching for the snitch when BAM.

Y/N jumped out of her broom and caught it.

She was very far up from the ground when she jumped, but she was smart enough to use a levitating spell for her fall.

"And the girls win!" yelled Ginny.

The twins were too sad to make the announcement.

All the girls saw Y/N and hugged her.

"We did it!" said Cho.

"You were amazing out there Y/N." added Hannah.

"Not too bad L/N" said Pansy.

The boys were devastated.

"That's what we get when Potter can't separate his love life to a game." spattered Draco.

Harry was devastated, but seeing Y/N's happiness for catching the snitch made it all worth while.

Same with Cedric. Cho looked so happy, that's all he wanted to see.

Suddenly the lights were turned on in Snape's office.

Everyone looked at each other, "RUN!" someone yelled.

Everyone scattered around.

Harry grabbed Y/N's hand and they ran together towards the Gryffindor towers.

Ron and Hermione did the same thing, so they wouldn't get busted as well.

Surprisingly when Snape arrived, nobody was there.

They all arrived at the common room panting heavily.

"We won! We won!" sang Y/N while doing her happy dance.

Harry looked at Y/N and a smile immediately formed on his face.

She looked at him and he quickly ran towards her and embraced her in a hug.

"Harry you're all sweaty!" She said.

"So are you. But don't worry, we're showering together like you promised, so we'll be clean in no time." he whispered in her ear.

He looked at her waiting for her to say something. Harry knew she did that to distract him, but he was secretly hoping she meant it.

"Well my legs are tired from quidditch, so I'm gonna need you to take me upstairs." she said with a smile.

Harry's eyes lighted up, "deal." He turned around and she jumped on on his back while having both legs wrapped around his waist.

Harry held on to her legs and sprinted upstairs into her room while giving her a piggy back ride.

They both took a shower together.

They even had a bubble design contest in which Harry used the bubbles to give himself a beard pretending to be Santa Claus. A water fight also broke out. (Nothing sexual)

Then, after they were both done they laid down on the bed, "you know you cheated right?" he whispered in her ear.

"I did not. I just used your weaknesses to my advantage." she said with a smirk.

"I'm just glad we can be normal around each other tomorrow." He replied.

She started tracing a heart on his chest, "what? I liked sexy Harry with the sudden James possessions."

Harry rose his eyebrows at her, and she let out a smile.

"Ok then. Sexy, possessed Harry it is." he confirmed to himself.

"But I also like shy, awkward Harry." she said while dabbing her fingers as if they were racing towards Harry's neck.

He looked down at her and said, "normal Harry it is."

The end.

AN: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I wanted to spice up Y/N and Harry's relationship and after seeing how much y'all loved "Watching 365 days" I knew I had to do a chapter like this.

The amount of times I said get your head in the game, I was so sure Troy Bolton would start singing from the stands hahahah.

What was your favorite part?

PS: Don't forget to vote

Xoxo,

Thing 1

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

36.8K 549 35
Hello, lovely readers! Here lies a collection of harry potter characters (x female! reader) one-shots that I have written over time. I mainly writ...
48.5K 815 21
Harry Potter X Reader Imagines I do not own Harry Potter or any of these characters or images I do not own any of this art. None of the art is mine...
1.8K 21 11
hi! this story is about a relationship between draco malfoy from harry potter and y/n (which means 'your name') the story will switch perspectives ev...
64.2K 1.8K 96
(A/N: Due to a lot of people asking for a female version of Draco Malfoy. I decided to create this book). Description: Y/N Malfoy, younger twin sis...