๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๏ฟฝ...

By -angelsbqtch

kalynn koury. โ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐™จ๐™ช... More

๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——
-one
-two
-three
-four
-five
-six
-seven
-eight
-nine
-ten
-eleven
-twelve
-thirteen
-fourteen
-fifteen
-sixteen
-seventeen
-eighteen
-nineteen
-twenty
-twenty one
-twenty two
-twenty three
-twenty four
-twenty six
-twenty seven
-twenty eight
-twenty nine
-thirty
-thirty one
-thirty two
-thirty three
-playlist

-twenty five

569 13 1
By -angelsbqtch

HONEY!

chapter twenty-five.

real life;

"hi chat!" leila greeted, grinning widely. she waved at the camera, reaching the other down to click out of the full face cam. a halfway loaded minecraft screen popped up. "you are getting some keilas world content, chat! ain't that right, kalynn?" leila questioned, attempting a nice segway.

"it is, leila." kalynn confirmed from her side of the call.

     leila hummed, looking over chat. "are you already in?" she questioned kalynn curiously, her screen still loading.

     kalynn waited a few seconds before responding. "uh- yeah. oh! arnold!" on kalynn's screen, you could see her avatar crouching near a orange cat, making kissing noises.

     letting out a gasp, leila looked back to her minecraft screen, where the game was now fully loaded. "oh, dude, i missed arnold! our child!" leila's character sprinted in the direction of kalynn's gamertag, hoping to see their cat.

     "lemme read chat real quick," leila said quietly to no one in particular. her eyes glanced over the spamming of questions and emotes, deciding to answer. "am i going to play any story games in the future?" she read off absentmindedly.

     "hm, i don't know? people keep recommending games on twitter so i probably will," leila commented. "some of them sound really cool- oh! but i won't be streaming for the next like, week. i should probably tell you guys. i'm going on a roadtrip," the girl explained, still reading chat to the best of her ability.

     that got some 'no's in chat, as well as sad emotes. leila laughed to herself. "but as for games, i'm thinking about playing stardew valley and/or the sims when i get back from that," she told them. "so you have that to look forward to, chat!"

     at least that seemed to light up chat, as leila hadn't played either of the games in a while.

     after thanking some donos and answering a few more questions, leila prepared for a trip across the minecraft globe with her girlfriend.

    "-and then weston physically came in my room, while i was sleeping, all because he wanted to pet jade," kalynn told her girlfriend, finishing off the story. "all while he was wearing a gibby tapestry around his neck like a cape!"

     "gibby?! where did he even get that? and can you order me one?" she asked curiously, before furrowing her eyebrows. leila's character stopped on the screen. her character spun around in circles. the girls face was drawn together in confusion, eyes squinted. her head slumped down, one hand covering her mouth in shock as she realized the situation she was in.

     "-so i started screaming and took the foam minecraft sword from beside my bed to hit him because i though he was like, a murderer or something, and-" kalynn continued, only to stop in her thought. "leila? why'd you stop?" she questioned, glancing over.

    leila looked over to her chat, only to see 'f's and o7's.

     "ok, honey, i'm about to tell you something," leila prefaced, not noticing the pet name. "and you have to promise not to get mad at me."

     kalynn made a noise of confusion. "why? what'd you do? did you let weston into the server again?" she guessed, still sprinting in the direction they were meant to be travelling.

     a heavy sigh came from leila's end. "just- kalynn. just promise. please-" she laughed self deprecatingly. "just promise me." she pleaded, character unmoving on the screen.

     kalynn giggled, looking over to the side of her screen. "fine- yeah. i promise. i won't get mad," she promised finally, rolling her eyes dramatically.

     leila attempted to make the situation easier. "y'know what- y'know what? i'm just gonna type it in chat, okay," she stated. "okay?"

     "yeah, sure, leila." kalynn agreed, still somewhat confused about what the hell her girlfriend was doing.

     wincing, leila began to type her coordinates in game chat.

[leilaharper] -11349, 46, 9088

kalynn was silent for a moment as she read the message in chat. her character stopped in its place. "leila." she said. "leila, what does that mean?" she asked, despite knowing. she just needed confirmation.

leila stayed silent.

"leila, tell me what that means." kalynn demanded, unwilling to make her character move to confirm the theory in mind.

"that's me. that's where i'm standing." leila told her regretfully.

"how the heck did you get ten thousand blocks away?!"

"i, personally, think this is a great bonding experience," leila stated, her character still in the same spot as it was twenty minutes prior. she jumped up and down in game, spinning in circles boredly.

"shut up." kalynn said, though there was no real venom behind her tone as she laughed at the absurdity. "i'm still six thousand blocks away." she updated, voice breaking with laughter.

leila did the same, leaning back in her chair as she laughed until her eyes watered, gasping for breath.

twitter;

     jane🌚 @user16
     your honor, i present to you,
     leila calling kalynn honey
     [stream clip]
116 comments 37 retweets 590 likes

arisisgod @user13
she said it so causally too
           username @user91
really makes ya wonder 👀

     username @user7
     A WIN FOR THE GAYS I SAY
          username @user19
           TRUEEE

     evilevie🔓@user24
     awwww my fcking heart 🥺🥺🥺
           jane🌚 @user16
           they're so cute 🥺
          evilevie🔓@user24
that could be us
           jane🌚 @user16
😳
username @user22
oh-

username @user50
fuck romeo and juliet i want
what these bitches have
username @user86
!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.9K 32
not just a craving. // weston koury x female reader (she/her pronouns) explicit language and content included #1 in westonkoury- 3/25/21 #1 in sinjin...
47.4K 2.3K 28
๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’... OR IN WHICH she was the overachieving cheerleader who can never quite figure out what's so special about falling in l...
42.9K 1.1K 36
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๏ผŽ๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’...
40.2K 1K 51
sneaking around over the summer is harder than it looks. weston koury x !fem oc #1 in westonkoury 8/10/21