❛ 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘 ❜ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵖ...

-MOONARCY tarafından

❛ she is recognized for the golden hairpin that ties her hair in place, a very sharp tipped hairpin thay coul... Daha Fazla

☠­┆.𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘
preamble
000 ▍set sail
001 ▍to baratie
002 ▍the old man's treasure
003 ▍reason living
004 ▍tearful farewell
005 ▍the royal shichibukai
006 ▍heathen
007 ▍the victor stands proud
008 ▍captain's first bounty
009 ▍drunken habits
010 ▍cursed among all cursed
011 ▍blade and lighting
012 ▍the start of their dreams
014 ▍theo, the 'fixer'
015 ▍the kingdom of sand, alabasta
016 ▍a final gift just for you
017 ▍impel down you go
018 ▍the dejected king
019 ▍sabaody archipelago
020 ▍disgust
021 ▍not so little garden
022 ▍where is ace?
023 ▍restaurant catastrophe
024 ▍a little visit
025 ▍time to say goodbye
026 ▍an intruder?
027 ▍900 million beli?!
028 ▍another visitor in pink
029 ▍what grudge?
030 ▍where's the logbook?
031 ▍teach is a menace
031 ▍the golden bell
032 ▍aokiji, the blue pheasant
033 ▍the city of water, water seven
034 ▍undercovers in plain sight
035 ▍a ship is family too
036 ▍to icerberg's mansion

013 ▍twin capes, we go

5.7K 302 30
-MOONARCY tarafından

at last, grand line

THE CREW set the route to the twin capes, the bottom of the red line to pick up a blonde haired chef.

you walked out of your quarters and navigated your way on the ship, going to where the library is. entering the library, you were greeted by a number of book-filled shelves. waltzing up to the end corner of the large room, a shelve full of eternal poses came into view.

water 7, kuragaina island, dressrosa. . . . alabasta! opening the glass that is protecting the poses, you immediately grabbed the eternal pose to the sandy island then locking it close.

stepping out of the library, you walked to where the navigator, lucaria, stood. "captain?" acknowledging your presence.

nodding with a small smile, you then held the eternal pose to her. she gives you a questioning look as she took the eternal pose from your hands, "alabasta? why are we heading to alabasta next?" she asked, setting the pose on top of the barrel beside her, making sure it wont fall.

as you were about to answer, the ever so cheerful male musician came clinging on your back (almost making you fall) "alabasta kingdom?! what're we going to do there? hmm? hmm?? are we gonna drink there??"

there came the first mate who has his brows knitted, "alabasta?!"

smiling a lopsided one, "i'm going to visit him. i have a feeling he'll be under impel down not more than a week from now." yanking the darned musician off your back, smirking as you walked towards the figurehead.

kurose sighed, "you and that creepy ability."

"it's not creepy, it's a gift!"

"[name], you're worried about him, aren't you?" kurose asked out of the blue as he stood beside you, also staring at the vast sea.

"of course, he's a reckless one. . . just like his father."

after a good sleep, theo finally woke up. stretching his limbs as he sat up from resting his head flat on the table. to think not one from the crew woke him up, though is hasn't been more then a few minutes. he heard screams earlier along with a cry of a whale, he's kinda worried something happened to the five.

raising a brow, seeing the helm of the ship was broken. as he walked outside, he was greeted by a bright sky on a sunny day along with a islan with a house on it. the crew stood before the railing without their captain.

"what do i make of this. . .?" zoro asked to no one in particular.

"yeah, what's your explanation for this. . . i would've sworn we were swallowed up by a while but. . . are we just dreaming or something?" asked sanji.

". . . yeah, this has got to be a dream. . ."

"yo! what happened while i was out?" theo asked causing the four to turn to him.

nami gritted her teeth and immediately grabbed the color of his white shirt, "how could you sleep when we were being swallowed by a whale?!" shaking him furiously.

he was going dizzy from all the shaking, but manage to understand what nami aske, "w-what? we got swallowed?!" he shrieked.

nami then bonked him on the head as a reply, a bump already forming. whilst the other only watched, sweatdropping, and sighing in relief that they're not the one in serim's position.

"w-well. . . if we're dreaming then. . . what's with that house on that island?"

and of course, expecting the unexpected, a giant squid popped out of the water. the swordsman and the blonde chef were ready to fight, as for the other two, they already wanted to go back home. but before the two could attack it, the giant squid got taken down by someone from that anonymous house.

"m-maybe we should just open fire!" usopp suggested.

"hang on, someone's coming out. . .! it's a flower!" sanji states pointing towards the house.

"a flower?"

this caused theo to cracked up, laughing loudly. it's crocus-san!

"wait, no! it's a person." sanji spoke once again, denying his first claim.

"what's up with him. . ." the liar asked. "that old man took out that giant squid with one blow!"

"was he just fishing or did he do that to save us?"

the blonde chef caught the old man's eyes, tension forming around them. only for the old man to flop down his chair. "say something!"

theo's laugh didn't falter as the exchange of the two parties went on. sanji got worked up at the nonchalant old man who still sat comfortably on his chair.

zoro then asked who the old man is and where they were. "it's common courtesy to introduce yourself before asking others questions, you know?" states crocus.

"oh right. . . sorry about that."

"my name is crocus, the lighthouse keeper of twin capes. i'm 71 years old, a gemini, and type ab blood." serim now used his hand to hide his chuckling face while that got zoro angry.

"you're wondering where this place is? you first trespass in my private resort and then start mouthing off with that attitude!? does this place look like the stomach of a mouse!?" after an initially tense confrontation, crocus points them toward an escape route.

theo yawned, tears forming on the side of his eyes as he then wipes it off with the back of his hand. im sleepy.

the water below started to shake, serim knew what was happening. the whale, laboon, started to ramming his head into the reverse mountain. crocus then explains what's happening as nami declares that laboon is suffering, accusing the old man of killing the whale from the inside.

due to the rampaging, the ship can't go straight to the exit. same time, crocus jump into the water to calm the whale down. and not a moment later, two mysterious people and luffy came flying out the exit and into the sea of stomach acid.

theo's eyes narrowed as he watched zoro and sanji saving luffy and the two mysterious figures. he knew something is up with the two, but kept quiet.

crocus then came out and confronted the two, "i won't let you lay even a single finger on laboon, for as long as i live!"

but the two didn't care and took two bazooka shots aimed at laboon with crocus took the blast with his own body.

rolling up his sleeves and waliing between the two rouges, "all right, that's enough." grabbing ther collars, luffy also creeping behind him. luffy's fists landed on the two's head, knocking them out.

they all landed on crocus' island, the two rouges bow tied up. crocus raised a brow at serim, internally asking him why he was here, he only raised a finger up to his lips. crocus then explained about the two tied up guests and about laboon.

"long ago, while i was minding my business as a lighthouse keeper, a certain group of friendly pirates came down reverse mountain. and following their ship was a little baby whale. that whale was laboon. it seems that laboon had accompanied their journey in west blue, but fearing that grand line was too dangerous, they left him behind or so they thought. normally, island whales are known to swim together with in pods, but to laboon, those pirates were his pod members." he explained more about the pirate crew and their friendship and how the captain asked him to take care of the whale for 2-3 years. "it's been over 50 years since then. . . he still believes his friends will come back."

going into the exit, while the other went back to the ship, serim stood, leaning on the pine tree with crocus. the two having a little chat.

"why are you here, sailing with a different crew?" crocus asked not even sparring a glance at the mismatched haired male.

"im actually waiting for the others to pick me up, i went to east blue to look for someone and now i'm on my way back."

crocus then revealed to the rookie pirates that he's a doctor. luffy immediately asked him to join the crew as their doctor, of course, the old man refused.

the crew exited laboon's body, and threw the two rouges overboard. eavesdropping, serim heard the two call themselves, mr. 9 and miss wednesday.

theo sat on the seat next to zoro, face resting on the palm of his hand as he stared at the sea, waiting for a ship to come in view.

seated not far from the crew, crocus states that he had heard that the crew with laboon had not died, but rather had left the grand line. "a place where common sense fails to uphold. . . that place is this sea, the grand line, and ir rules with fear over the faint-hearted."

theo and usopp stated their disappointments at the crew at left the whale foe their own lives and broke a promise. nami asked if crocus told the whale about the crew, the old man answered that laboon didn't listen to him and only rammed his head on the red line.

as crocus was explaining about laboon, theo blink twice, luffy was walking towards the merry-go, taking the mast and plunging it into one of laboon's open wounds, causing the whale to lash out against him. the two traded blows, and luffy proclaimed that he was now laboon's rival, promising to see and fight him again once his crew sailed around the grand line. this made laboon happy, and luffy painted his jolly roger on the whale's forehead (it kinds needs more work but okay), telling him not to bash his head against the mountain any longer.

"are we almost there?"

"few more minutes captain."

alright sooo
im back, i guess.
been a lil busy : )
(philosophy is killing me—)

been planning to change
my theme, but i can't install picsart
since my storage is full asf : )

damn my life.

nevermind me,
have a great day/afternoon/night everyone!
stay safe xx

edit:
life's been so boring- or i am just avoiding my activities but anyway. . .

should we do a Q and A?
if sooo,, go ahead with your questions if there are any

stay safe everyone xoxo

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.5K 2.2K 20
𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑬 Goddess, that's what she was known for, not because of her house but her personality. The way she brightened up every room...
4.5K 168 15
The Beauty was incomparable to any other. The Beauty exuded kindness and grace. The Beauty's smile melted hearts with eyes that shined like stars. Bu...
57.1K 1.5K 13
━━━━━━ ❝𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖!❞ (𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏) 𝐬𝟏- ❝𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧.❞ 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺. 𝘋 𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹 𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
24K 794 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...