should have kept my mouth shu...

De smallfrogs1944

Y/n is a 15 year old gen z Avenger that joins a group of incredible humans, well some aren't really humans. B... Mai multe

Introduction
1. Unexspected guests
2. On the run
3. New recurute?
4. New place
5. "Dont shush me"
7. "To the salon!"
Pietro

6. Dont think around Wanda (at all)

13 0 1
De smallfrogs1944

(This font means in your head)

Pepper should quit and become a chef because dang she makes a five star meal, this is some Gordon Ramsay type shit.

There were at least six different conversations going around the table at once. I had sat in the middle of Spider man who turned out to be Peter Parker.

Who called that? Me bitch.

In front of me was Wanda, next to her was Vision and Natasha. And on my other side, my right, was the gorgeous Winter solder.

Eating my five star meal and hearing snippets of everyone's conversation mostly Thor rambling on to Tony about how he needs to buy more pop tarts.

My eyes wondering around the table landing on the solder beside me. My eyes tracing every part of his muscular body soon landing on his shiny arm.

Oh wonders that arm could do, the places that arm could take me-

Wanda's eyes went wide halfway spit out her water hearing this and bumping her knee on the table made everyone drop there conversation and turn there attention to her.

"Are you ok wands"

Nat said placing a hand on her shoulder concern.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine just somethings my thought."

She said narrowing her eyes toward me, everyone went back to their conversations but I was still caught on why she looked at me like that.

What was look for, does she not like me?
She's THE Scarlett witch she can read-
Oh shit...
OH SHIT !
Omg Wanda I'm so sorry
Holy Jesus this is embarrassing...

She smiled at me from across the table but to soon replace it with a glance at Bucky arm and her eyebrow arching.

Do I take it back...
No

A smile formed on my face which turned into a quite laugh and so did Wandas.

I mean we were all thinking it.

I herd her voice in my head continue the conversation. We were getting mischievous glances from Natasha so Wanda filled her in on what was going on.

Natasha smiled at me when I arched an eyebrow at her, she started laughing and nodding her head to.

We all were way to deep in our conversation that we forgot that Wanda wasn't the only one that ho could read minds.

Loki sat at the end on the table wide eyed staring at the three of us in horror.

Once I looked down at the God sitting there regretting his whole life at the dinner table I immediately wanted to pour a bucket of holy water on myself.

HOLY SHIT LOKI I AM SO SORRY
OMG WANDA WANDA!

She looked at me confused and I just flung my eyes toward Loki with hers following, soon joined by Natashas.

They both to went wide eyed and needed a bucket of holy water pored on them.

"Brother are you ok you look like you've seen great horrors"

Thor said turning his body from Tony to his traumatized brother.

"Oh trust me brother I saw more that great horrors."

...

It was late after dinner and everyone had settled back down in there rooms.

While I sat on my windowsill reading my book watching the sun melt beyond the horizon skimming through each word I hit the last chapter.

Damn they really did me like that

Setting the book back down on my shelf I heard a faint sound from the other side of the wall. Softly pushing my ear against my grey wall I heard another sob ring out from the other side.

Should I go check on them?
Who's room is that again?
It's the right thing to do...
Right?

Stepping out of my room, turning and coming face to face with a white door. I was hesitant about doing this again.

Should I bang?
No you don't wanna sound like the FBI.
Should I go back?
No y/n there crying you have to comfort them.
Just softly y/n.

Placing three soft knocks at the door taking a step back.

"Go away Steve."

It's Bucky

I wasn't sure if I should answer but I didn't want to not respond because that would leave him guessing.

"Hey it's me y/n I just heard you I was wondering if your ok?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Sorry if that sounded creepy I wasn't trying to listen-"

I was cut off by the door opening reveling the solder dressed in a blue tee and grey baggy sweats.

"It's ok kid you can come in."

I walked passed him deeper into his room. It was pretty bland, in the corner there was a smaller bed but looked neat beside that there was a blanket on the ground and a pillow. Almost like he slept on the ground rather the bed.

He came behind me and sat on the bed next to me.

"I just came to see if you were ok or if you needed any company."

He looked back up at me and but on a fake smile.

"It's ok kid I'm fine."

I looked up to meet his eyes, I could see his hurt between the redness from crying. Those tears meant something more than fine.

"From what I heard you don't sound fine."

His smile faded back down to his feet.

"It's ok to cry Bucky, everyone cry's it's human."

I said smiling up at him, his eyes stayed glued to the floor.

"It's stupid I shouldn't cry it just makes me weak."

"It doesn't make you weak. Damnit it makes you anything but weak, it shows your strong that you have feeling like everyone of us."

His eyes finally looked up meeting mine.

Maybe I should show him?
No y/n you might scare him.
I'm going to do it.

I placed my hand in between us, he looked down at my small hand confused.

"Take it."

I said looking at his metal hand. He turned to put his real hand in mine but I stoped him midway.

"I don't want that one."

I said confidently but he stayed still for a moment. After I raised an eyebrow he softly picked up his metal hand dropping it in mine.

Leaving a smile on my face I looked at him in his gleaming blue eyes.

"Close your eyes and think of your happiest memory."

He was yet still confused.

"Trust me."

Intertwining our fingers together he closed his eyes letting this memory consume him. I to closed my eyes feeling the glow of my powers on us both.

When I open my eyes we were at some type of old convention filled with loads of people dressed in old fashion clothing. Looking up at a sign above me.

Stark convention 1945.

Holy shit.

Looking back down at the solder with his eyes glued shut with his hand still intertwined with mine.

"Hey, you can open your eyes now."

I said softly with a smile on my face. The solders eyes slowly open just to be taken aback of what they were open to.

His eyes traced the landscape in seconds quickly coming back to me.

"Y/n....how are we here?"

He said breathlessly.

"One of my powers are memory manipulation, I'm able to take people back to their memory's with out the people or you in your memory to see your future self."

He just smiled down at me grabbing my hand and running towards the front of the convention to who was presenting.

He stopped in front of a group of four.

"Is that.."

"Yup, me and Steve pre serum."

We stood in front of Bucky dressed in uniform with a woman who clung to his side. Small Steve as he watched in awe at the now floating car next to a blond headed woman.

"See you were great with the lady's, Steve on the other hand..."

"That's Dotty, I dated her for quite a while."

"Gramps actually pulling someone?"

He playfully shoved at my side, I smiled up at him. Turning around to see the one and only.

"Howard Stark."

The car hovers in the air...well for 5 seconds. I could see Tony through his eyes.

"Yes the famous Stark....either of us knew."

His gaze was stuck at Stark covered in the lady's thanking the crowd for coming. Recovering from his sad moment watching Steve get denied by a lady after offering her a piece of popcorn.

"Ooo that embarrassing."

I said with a fist over my face, Bucky just smiled and laughed at the skinny boy.

We watch the four have fun as we sat on the edge of the stage. He looked so happy without a care in the world having the time of his life.

"You looked so happy."

I said watching him and Steve throw popcorn into each other's mouth when the lady's went to get drinks.

"Yeah....I was."

Watching him wrap his once flesh arm around Steve's shoulder walking out with a loud laugh and two big smiles.

"You still can be."

He just stared at me letting his lips perk up into a smile.

"Bring it in old man."

I said opening my arms letting him in my embrace.

Just then he closed his eyes the world around us started to glow a bright gold sending us out of the memory back to our time. Staying like that for 5 minutes I let go thinking that it was a good time for me to leave.

Opening his door he quickly stopped me before I left.

"Thank you y/n I really needed that."

"Anytime old man, I'm always happy to help."

I gave him a warm smile and he did so back.

"Good night Bucky."

"Good night y/n"

...

WELL THAT WAS SOMETHING

I CANT SLEEP TONIGHT IDK Y

DID YALL WATCH OBX?!? IT WAS HELLA GOOD WTF?

WELL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT MAMAS 👍👍❤️❤️

(Let me know if you have any love interest in mind!!!)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
202K 10.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
224K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc