𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

stunna4cee द्वारा

" Having somebody by your side to help you, can make them everyday battles easier... especially if that wasn'... अधिक

1 .
2 .
3 .
4 .
5 .
7 .
8 .
9 .
10 .
11 .
12 .
13 .
14 .
15 .

6 .

6.5K 275 70
stunna4cee द्वारा

" Yeah yo. That's what I told him, nigga don't listen. ", I laughed into the phone. Trell a funny ass nigga swear ta God. I heard Kaycee storming down the stairs. She walked into the living room where I was at and stood over me with her arms crossed.

I looked up at her, " You good yo? " I made a confused face at her. I noticed in one of her hands she was holding some papers. She eyed me and still wasnt saying nothing.

" Hold on Trell, Ima call you back later. ", I said before hanging up. Kaycee threw the papers in my lap and I smacked my lips, " Why you throwing shit at me? "

" Why would you go and pay for my mom's treatment bill? I told you my mom being sick had nothing to do with you Deion. ", she scolded. I grabbed the papers and they were receipts from the hospital saying I payed $30,000. I didn't know they send these out.

I looked back up at Kaycee and I could tell she was shitty. I was just trying ta do what I thought was right yo, why she mad?

" That wasn't your place to do that Deion! ", she yelled. I put the papers to the side, " Sit down and we can talk yo. "

She shook her head, " I don't wanna sit down. What you did wasn't your place! I don't need your money, I was handling it! "

I sighed, her yelling at me was finna piss me off.

" Nobody said you needed my money yo. I just wanted ta do sum nice and help you out because I know it ain't easy having somebody in the hospital- ", I started explaining until she cut me off.

" I don't need you paying for her treatments because you feel sorry for me! My mom isn't a fucking charity organization you donate to because you feel bad! "

I smacked my lips, " Yo what? " I waved her off and got up, what is she talking about? Done pissed me off. She don't know the real reason why I did what I did and I can't tell her either or Vontae gone be shitty at me so Ima just leave it alone. I don't feel like arguing with nobody, I ain't into allat yelling and shit.

I look around for my keys. " Why are you about to leave? We're having a conversation. ", she said behind me. I looked back at her, " It ain't even a conversation yo... all you doing is yelling at me and ain't letting me explain myself. " She sat down on the couch and crossed her arms.

" You wanna argue and I ain't with allat, it ain't in my character. ", I shrugged. " So Ima step out and give you a chance ta calm down. "

I continued looking for my keys and Kaycee didn't say anything and I had nothing else ta say. I don't get why she mad and yelling at me when I tried ta do something nice and help her out... and it wasn't even about just helping her out I did what I did for Mrs. Stevens, Kaycee, and Vontae. It was for all of them because little do Kaycee know, Mrs. Stevens and Vontae were my only family for a long time.

At the time, Kaycee was staying with her Dad so she didn't know about me staying with Mrs. Stevens and Vontae at all... and I cant even tell her about it.

" Alright... I'm done yelling... ", Kaycee mumbled breaking the silence. I turned and went back and sat on the couch, " Ight, let's talk then. Gone head and start. We can take turns yo so we not talking over each other. "

She looked away from me and down at her hands, " I feel like if you wanted to help, you should've came to me first. You paying for her treatment wasn't your place and I get you were trying to help but I don't want you spending your money on something that- for one, costs a lot and for two, isn't your fault nor has anything to do with you. "

I nodded, I guess I understand where she coming from. I should've at least asked but she was gone tell me no and I wasn't gonna take no for an answer.

" I hear you yo... I shoulda asked and that's my bad but I wanted to help out and I feel like you shouldn't be mad about that. Any other nigga wouldn't have done that shit for you and yo mom. You saying it don't got nothing ta do with me but you work fa me now and whatever shit you got going on is my shit too. I don't want you struggling and shit when I'm here ta help you yo. ", I told her. She looked up from her hands and at me. " You don't know the reason why I did what I did. Just know it wasn't just because I felt bad. Ight? "

She nodded and smiled a little bit. I grabbed the papers and gave em to her, " We good then. "

•••

" So how she doing? "

I looked up at Vontae and you could just tell his ass was pissed at me. I could see where it was my fault but I didn't know that nigga was gonna put some in her drink.

" She's good yo, I told you I'm handling it Von. I got people onnit. ", I assured him slouching in my seat. I look around. Ain't been inside a jail for a couple years... I used to hate everybody in that jail.

" I trusted you with her dawg... ", he started saying. I waved him off, here this nigga go. " You supposed to be watching her while I'm in here. You supposed to be doing me a favor, what happened to that? Huh? What happened to keeping her safe and allat shit you promised me? "

He slowly stood up and the guards eyed him and so did I.

" Vontae, I am yo. I slipped up one time, I swear ta you I'm watching her yo. You know I wouldn't- ", I started explaining. " Ion know shit dawg! I trusted you! ", he yelled hitting the table. The guards ran over and grabbed his arms.

" You promised! ", he yelled trying to get out of the guards hold. I stood up and started heading out. Half of me feels bad for letting that happen to Kaycee, and I get that, that's on me... But the other half of me is trying. I ain't never had to ' protect ' or ' watch ' over nobody before.

It's also hard when I can't tell her anything. I can't tell her I know her brother and mom. Can't tell her she didn't really hit her head at the club, I can't tell her shit and it's frustrating yo. I hate having the feeling of having to watch what I say cause if I don't, Kaycee gone start asking questions and I can't even answer em...

Or at least answer truthfully.

•••

" Why you nervous fa? ", I chuckle looking down at Kaycee. She was walking close behind me, playing with her fingers.

" I don't know anybody here... ", she said softly. I stopped walking and turned around, " You know me doe... and I ain't gone leave you nowhere by yourself. I just wanted you to leave the house and shit since you always working on stuff I give you. I feel like you never take breaks. "

We continue walking into Trell house. He was throwing a kickback or whatever to celebrate something, he never told me what it was though.

" Isn't that like.. my job? To work on stuff you give me? ", Kaycee continued looking around the house at all the people. There was a lot of heads hea, I didn't know it was gone be packed like this.

There was a lot of people I recognized though, people I ain't seen since before I went to jail. I look back and Kaycee still following me trying to push past people. I grab her hand, pull her in front of me and put one of my hands on her waist and follow her.

" Deion, what are you doing? ", she questioned looking back at me. " Making sure Ion lose you in all these mfs. ", I answer simply. We keep walking and we walk up to Trell and Boogie and they were talking to a group of girls.

I chuckled and shook my head, all they do is talk ta females. Go get a bag or sum.

They finished talking to them. " Why you shaking yo head for Doom? ", Boogie asked taking a sip. I kept shaking my head, " Nun yo. Y'all grown. "

Trell smacked his lips, " Nigga jealous he ain't getting play later! " Him and Boogie start laughing and I eye them. It ain't hard to get play at all, I could go up ta any of these females in here and bet you they down, boyfriend or not.

" I hate y'all niggas. Fuck anything that walk... ", I mumbled walking up to the counter they were leaning on. It had all the drinks on it and I wanted a drink or two.

Kaycee followed me.

" You want something? ", I ask looking at everything they had. She shook her head but didn't say anything.

" Yo Kaycee! ", Trell smirked licking his lips. " Wassup witchu? " I rolled my eyes and took a sip from my cup. I looked down at Kaycee as she was looking at me with a confused look. I chuckled, " She not fucking with you yo. "

Trell smacked his lips and walked up to us, " Ion know why she being all shy and shit. We've met before, I ain't nobody new... I'm just tryna see wassup. "

" I'm not being shy. ", Kaycee argued crossing her arms. We all laughed at her, " You definitely being shy. ", Boogie confirmed. " I'm saying! If you not being shy, wassup witchu? ", Trell probed again.

Kaycee looked at him with a confused face, " I don't know what that means... " Trell walked off, " Nevermind. When you figure out what it mean and nothing is wassup witchu, call me. "

Kaycee huffed and looked up at me, " What does it mean? " I sat my cup down, " It mean like.. he tryna get at you yo, he wanna fuck witchu type shit. "

" Ohhh... I knew that! "

" Sure yo. ", I said walking off from her. I spotted the trays on the living room table when we were walking in, I guess Ima have ta use my own stash.

Kaycee comes and sits next to me. " There's a girl looking at you. ", she kind of whispered to me. I look up and look around until I spot the girl. She was sitting on the other couch around this group. We make eye contact but I look away.

" She's pretty. ", she continued. I shrugged and kept rolling, this blunt the only thing I care about right now. " She ight. " Kaycee gasped and pointed at her, " She's not just ' ight ', she's pretty! " I lowered her arm, " Why you pointing? That's rude yo. "

She waved me off and got on her phone. I glanced back over at the girl and she was laughing and shit with her friends. Her smile cute.. just ain't fa me.

" How come you don't think she's pretty? ", Kaycee continued. I sighed, " She coo yo, just not my type. " Kaycee sat up and looked around the party again, " What is your type? "

I chuckled and started licking the blunt closed. " Ion got one. ", I lied. I do got one but allat ain't nun of her business. " Come onnn! I wanna help find you somebody! ", she cheered.

" Ion do relationships. ", I told her after taking a hit and blowing the smoke away from her face. She frowned, " Why? " I shrugged, " I just don't got the time for it... plus ain't nobody really got all I'm looking for in a girlfriend. "

She pushed her lips to the side, " Oh. What all are you looking for? " I chuckle and take another hit, " Why you asking me all these questions yo? "

" We don't ever really sit down and talk about things like this... you don't ever talk about your personal life so when you do... it's interesting. ", she explained. I nodded, she was right. We don't do this shit at all.

"Let's start. "

She raised an eyebrow, " What? "

" Let's start sitting down and talking about these things. " I took a hit and she nodded, " Okay. "

" Ight. "

I look over at the door as I hear people getting loud and laughing. I see Ron walking through everybody, I smack my lips and sit up a little bit. Just blew my high.

Ron glances over at me and stares at Kaycee. Kaycee was on her phone not even paying attention.

I never disliked somebody so much. Everytime I see the nigga face or hear his name, it makes me shitty... and if Kaycee knew how he was connected with his brother being in jail, she would be too.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.7K 117 17
You're mine and remember that. It don't matter if you ugly or not you are mine and nobody can't replace you.
171K 5.1K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤
1M 34K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.
5.6K 35 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...