Falling For The Bad Boy

Autorstwa Amaya_Shada_Malik

Andy Love is the good girl. Sure she does her homework, hell she's smarter than the teacher with all the work... Więcej

Falling For The Bad Boy
Moving Back
First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..
Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!
Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!
Do you really need your intestines?
Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn
Cake Boners and Wall Punches
This Ring Is My Circus
Leave It To Sylvia...
Bananas dipped in Pickle Juice
Where's my spoon!?
What happened to your face?
Guys... She's not laughing.
Wha?
Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.
Seducing My Potential Killer.
Café Mama!
When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?
Norman!
Well This is Embarrasing.
Im Freaking Out.
We Are Ghosts!
Will I Ever Get That Back?
I Heard Party and Immediately Started Grooving
Lets Talk About Our Feelings
Boyfriend, You Are So Stupid.
Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.
Both Doors?
Your Timing is Impeccable
Epilogue: Pool Pie

Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?

2.5K 62 6
Autorstwa Amaya_Shada_Malik

I apologize this is so late, but this is th longest chapter I have written in a longer time. Plus I am tired so please just don't criticize, I'll edit this later. Also can I just say thank you so mcuh! You guys have been great thus far, but sadly, there are only about four more chapters left! All will be ranging in size depending on how I'm feeling, so there could quite possibly be more, but it's doubtful. Anyways lot's of drama this chapter, LIKE LOTS. So read on and figure it out. By my Lovelies!

<3 -Amaya<3

_____________________________

"Let me see." he said. "Please let me see."

"Andy." Blare said sympathetically. I sighed and slowly removed my jacket. I gently took off the wristbands I had put on, which left my scared wrists open to view.

I felt so naked, so exposed and vulnerable. Everyone in here could see me, how weak I really was.

How weak I still am.

He immediately grabbed my hands and pulled them to him. He could see every single time I acted on the urges inside of me. When I thought causing my own pain would make everything better, for at least the time being. I know now how stupid it was, but back then, I thought it was what I needed.

"Andy.." Dylan whispered. He was staring too long and it made me feel so small. I quickly snatched my hands out of his grasp and hid them again. Leaving Dylan a bit shocked and upset.

He quickly stood up and pressed his forehead against the wall of the van. He stood there for a few moments before he punched it. He punched it again. And again. And again, until Chase finally pulled him away. Dylan then went up to the board Sylvia had put up and pulled it down.

"Whoa there whats-" Sylvia began.

"I need you to stop the car."

"Why?" Annabelle said.

"I need you to stop the car." he repeated through gritted teeth. Annabelle slowly stopped the car, pulling off to the side of the road. He immediately got out of the car and walked away from it.

I curled up and sat there, ignoring everyone who looked at me with pity. I didn't need them to feel bad for me, I didn't want them to see me as a helpless target, and I didn't want them to see Dylan for who he used to be. I believed people could change, and he has. Now he's reminded of all the bad he used to be and it's my fault for it.

He must be disgusted with me. I know I would be.

"Chase, go find him." Blare said. I knew he had listened by the opening and closing of the door. I then felt someone sit by my side. I felt a fragile arm wrap around me and I suspected it was Jade. She pulled me into her and it wasn't until then that I began sobbing again.

"Did we miss something?" Sylvia asked.

"Shut up, we'll explain later." Bree muttered.

I rested my head in Jade's chest and tried to steady my breathing. I slowly began falling into the darkness of sleep, becoming unaware of my surroundings.

Jade's POV

---------------

When she fell asleep, I slowly removed her from me and lied her onto a pillow. I pulled a blanket over top of her and made sure she was comfortable.

"Can you guys explain now?" Annabelle asked.

"I should murder both of you." I simply said.

And I could too. I was a better fighter than Sylvia and Annabelle had zero chance, all she was good for was sitting behind a computer and typing. If I didn't need them I could kill them both easily, and they knew that too.

"What did we do?" Sylvia asked.

"Exactly, what did you guys do? Where were you guys during all of this? Right in the front seat. How did you miss everything that happened? Was a board, a wood board, really able to block out all of the sound we made?"

"Funny story actually..."

"Funny story? Does it look funny to Andy? We could have used your help, but you were nowhere to be found."

"Well we figured you guys would want your space. Maybe you guys wanted to do your little love making stuff and we weren't trying to get in the way obit so I out up a sound proof board."

"Really? You wanted us to do our love making in peace?" Bree snorted.

She was right though. It was hard to believe.

"We seriously just wanted to shield ourselves from your love making."

Honestly. Like we would do anything.

"Sylvia." I said.

"We were expecting a phone call, and assumed with some people able to listen in, that we should probably keep it on the down low and wanted to make sure that you guys couldn't hear us."

"Who called?" Sylvia responded to me by looking at Blare and then looking back at me.

"Are you looking at me?" Blare asked.

"No honey, I'm not!" Sylvia smiled at her. She then tried to shield her face with her hand and mouthed 'yes' whiled nodding her head.

"Because I can see and hear you Sylvia." Sylvia just kept up her shield and stayed silent.

"Um Syl-" Ryker tried.

"Shh." She interrupted.

"But-" Bree said.

"Uh!"

"Can't-" Ryker started.

"No Ryker, no. Maybe if we just avoid eye contact with her and stay silent she will leave." She 'whispered'.

"Are you seriously doing this right now?" Blare said. "Just tell me. Guys, really? Fine, I will leave!" She groaned, and with that she exited the van and stood outside.

"Alright, it was your father." Sylvia said.

My dad? That's surprising, my Dad doesn't ever call people. He is usually hidden from any way that Harrison could trace back to him.

"What did he say?" I asked

"We aren't allowed to tell you until we are with your mother."

"Why? There's no reason she has to be there with us. Why can't she just find out later than us?"

"Because those were the orders that we were given, that we had to wait until we were with your mother, and that's what we intend to do."

"You may get to boss us around sometimes because we are working for you, but your father is the real one we listen to and we stay loyal, so no matter what you want, we have to follow orders. I'm sorry." Annabelle added.

"Yeah, whatever." I groaned. I walked over to the door and pulled it open for Blare to come back in. As I did I felt the wind blow against me, lifting my loose shirt up in the wind. The relaxing air calmed me down fro the anger I was feeling towards so many things. I stood in the doorway a while longer than when Blare had gotten into the car. I finally closed it after finally calming down to almost a normal person. I turned around to see Ryker smiling at me with a goofy grin.

"What?" I asked. Is there something on my face? I quickly wiped at my face to rid myself of whatever was there.

"I think I finally understand why you hate me so much." he said smirking.

"Why cause you're an ignorant prick?"

"Nope."

"A conceited asshole?"

"No again."

"An ugly womanizer."

"You suck at this game."

"Well I know at least one thing I won't suck." I said lowering my gaze at his pants.

"Snappy, but if you aren't going to answer correctly, I'll just tell you."

"Oh please do enlighten me." I rolled my eyes.

"You hate me, because you are actually in love with me." he winked.

"Excuse me?" I said grabbing him by the collar, putting my fist up in the air ready to give him a nice upper cut.

"See you can't wait to get your hands on me." he smiled at me.

Douchebag.

Childish.

Conceited.

But yet so hot.

God, I hate him.

"You are so infuriating." I said letting go o him with a little push.

"I understand you are sexually frustrated. I mean after getting with this once, who wouldn't want to go for a second round?"

Getting with him? I have NEVER- wait. I get it, but how does he know who I was?

I just stared at him blankly waiting for him to explain himself. Which I knew he would like to do because this guy is just in love with the sound of his own voice.

"See I didn't actually recognize you without the whole get up you had when we met before, but with a tattoo like this," he said lifting up my shirt a bit to expose my tattoo. "With a meaning like that, on a girl who seemed dumb as bricks, just didn't add up. It stuck with me luckily."

"Yeah, well." I said slapping his hands away from my stomach. When his fingers slightly touched my stomach I felt sparks and I wanted to just completely give myself over.

Not now sparks! Don't you understand that he is awful?

"It's alright though, I understand, I'm irresistible. Sort if like a God."

"You are not irresistible."

"I think that I am."

"Sadly though you are not."

"But you definitely were that girl that wanted to sleep together, at least admit that."

"So what if I was that girl that doesn't mean we-"

"I got him back." Chase said with Dylan walking behind him.

"This isn't over." I mumbled to Ryker.

"Ooh, I hope not. I'll be waiting for you." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

Stupid looking caterpillar. Perfectly shaped caterpillars.

Gosh, his presence makes me annoyed.

"Sit down." I snapped at Dylan. He didn't jump or even look in my direction. He kept his eyes on Andy and didn't take them off of her. He seemed as if he were debating whether or not to go to her or sit where he was standing.

He decided with the latter.

"You need to apologize to her." I told him. He didn't say anything again.

"I can't believe you ran away from her after she just opened herself up to you."

I could tell he was getting angry but I didn't care. I wanted him to snap. I wanted him to let out all the emotions he was keeping balled up into his head and I wanted them to explode out.

I wanted to see him crack.

"Now that you ran out on her, how do you think she will react? She thinks you actually like her now and you know what they say," I told him glaring, and he was actually making eye contact with me now, with a glare of his own. "Old habits die hard."

With that he lunged at me, I didn't fight back though, he pushed me up against the wall with his arm pinning my head back.

"Shut up. She won't do it again, she knows that I care about her, she knows." He gritted through his teeth.

"I'm not so sure." I said. He raised his fist I assume, subconsciously, making Bree and Ryker jump up in worry.

"What are you going to do, hit me?" I asked with a knowing smile. "I am a girl, don't forget. I guess it wouldn't really matter though. You did get a laugh out of hitting girls before."

"I'm not like that anymore!" he yelled at me. I looked over at Andy to see her stir, but she hadn't woken up yet. She always was a heavy sleeper.

Annabelle had continued to drive once she saw Dylan and Chase come back in, and Sylvia was on her phone, they both ignored everything that was happening around them, like they were in a daze. Everyone else was just kind of sat there watching, and I'm happy too. This was between me and Dylan right now and I want to be the protective sister that I was never able to be before. I want to show that I cared for Andy just as much as Blare. I was her sister too.

"Really?" I whispered. "I guess looks can be deceiving, because right now I'm getting a much different impression from you." His eyes softened and he looked down at his arm looking at it pressed against my throat and his fist in the air. In that moment, I caught him offguard and reached my hand out at his pressure point, grasping tightly so he fell down, unconscious.

"Holy crap!" Chase said running over to a limp Dylan. "Is he alright?"

"No I killed him." I said walking away.

"Really Jade?" Blare asked scoffing and running over beside Dylan. I just ignore her and sat back down for the half hour we had left.

"You didn't have to be so rude about it Jade. He felt bad as it was." Bree said.

I repeat, Bree said.

"Are you turning soft?" I asked squinting my eyes.

"Caring doesn't mean I'm soft. You know better than anyone, it is after all why you reacted that way. You care about Andy to the point where it's almost dangerous." I closed my eyes and leaned back.

She is my family, and family means a lot to me. Of course I care to a point where it's dangerous. Though I would never admit it, I can't show weakness and my family is my weakness.

"I care about getting this job done. We need her in the healthiest form. Besides he deserved what he got."

Liar.

"You and I both know that isn't true." She whispered walking away to Blare and Chase.

She caught onto me. I have to change the subject to something different.

"Funny how you say that because I thought you and I both did know everything the other knew. Isn't it ironic that in the end we didn't."

Good topic change, avoid drama, with even bigger drama.

"What is this all about?" She said walking back over to me. "Cause I gave up my virginity? Because I didn't tell you? Oh boo hoo. Be mature and get over it."

"If it's not that big of a deal maybe you shouldn't have reacted so badly to what he said, and gotten over it yourself."

"It's my body, not yours. You are acting like a child."

A child! Me?

"I think I am the grown one here. I'm the one who still stayed pure, not like a horny slut."

"Excuse me? I'm a slut now?" She said balling up her fists.

"Girls stop it." Annabelle said.

"Shut up." I spat. "Yes, you are a slut. How long did you even know the guy? A month, not even? For someone who held out that long, it sounds pretty slutty to give it up so soon. He was the first guy to give interest in you other than your looks, and you were practically dragging him to the bedroom."

I need to stop before I go to overboard.

"Why do you even care, it has nothing to do with you!'

That's where you're wrong.

"It has everything to do with me!" I shouted.

And you went overboard.

"What's going on?" I heard a faint whisper.

"Look what you've done, you woke up Andy." Bree sighed, unclenching her fists.

"I don't care. We aren't finished." I glowered at her.

"Yes we are, there's nothing left to say."

"It's not fair." I whispered.

"What?" she asked. I balled up my fists, every emotion that I've ever felt was all wrapped up into one and was getting ready to blow.

"Jade." Sylvia said in warning. She knew how I felt, I told Sylvia how I felt but I was never able to say it to the one who mattered the most and everything feels like a blow to my chest. "Careful." She was trying to warn me but I'm already in too deep.

"It's not fair!" I shouted. "You knew him barely a month, I've known you for twelve years!"

"Jade, what are you trying to say." Bree asked, shock written all over her face.

"That it's not fair." I said, beginning to cry.

"Is she crying?" Blare asked.

"No, she can't be." Chase whispered back. I chose to ignore them.

"It sort of looks like tears." Andy said.

"This all makes sense now! You don't want to be with me, because you love Bree!" Ryker said with a fist pump to the air.

"What?" Annabelle said.

"No." Blare said in shock.

"I can't even believe... I hadn't seen this coming." Andy said.

"Yes! I mean no..." Chase said, also receiving a smack on the head by Blare.

"Jade, I'm so sorry, I never knew-" she said walking up to me with her hand stretched out to me. I smacked her hand away and gave her a disgusted face.

"I'm not in love with you, you idiot."

"So you just hate me for no reason." Ryker sighed.

"Pretty much." I glared.

"Then this really makes no sense." Bree sighed in confusion.

"I don't love you now, but I used to. I loved you for ten years, ever since I met you. Then, it wasn't anything but a petty friendship love but then it grew into something more. Though you never would have saw me in the way I wanted, it was all one sided and I didn't want to risk losing you so I never told you."

"You should have told me." Bree said. " You never would have known how I'd react."

"Yes I did, and I didn't want your guilty affection."

"I'm telling you that you wouldn't have known, listen to me."

"I don't-"

"Listen to me." She said snapping at me.

"Either way. It doesn't matter now. It took a long time but I'm over you, I decided that ten years was as long as I should go because any longer would just hurt me in the end. I mean it did piss me off that this guy barely had to do shit for you and I gave you my all for ten years, and not once did you even think of me otherwise, but I don't love you anymore and I've decided to never love again. Too much heartbreak, it never works."

"Well, I don't think you should just cross out everyone in population I mean actually girls are better to date then guys-" Annabelle began.

"I said I'd never love another one, not that they are crossed off my list to date. Neither girls or guys." I winked at her, my eyes still swollen from when I was crying.

"Jesus? Is that you?" Ryker asked.

"You are so disgusting." Blare said, throwing a shoe at him.

"I'm sorry, I love you, but I don't love you that way, maybe I would have eventually, but not now. I hope you aren't mad at me, because I don't want to lose you either."

"Of course I'm not mad at you, idiot. You honestly disgust me now, I can't even look at your face." I smiled. She came over to me and gave me a hug. I wrapped my harms around her waist as tightly as I could.

"Promise me that nothing changes now that I've told you. Promise that you will treat me the same as always." I whispered.

"I promise."

"Is Dylan knocked out on the floor?"

"Um Andy, not a good time."

"Blare, he's unconscious. When do you think is a good time?"

"Shh. This is like a Hallmark movie and I don't need you interrupting."

Andy's POV

--------------

We arrived shortly after Jade's confession, to a little cabin in the woods. Yes I know, like the movie, and yes I know, we possibly might die, but at least then we'd go in style.

We all got out of the car, with Chase and Ryker picking up Dylan to carry him inside, as he was still unconscious and Jade and Blare carrying Trevor. I debated on following them and waiting for Dylan to wake back up, but he probably didn't want to see me so I decided not to walk with them.

"Who's car is that?" Annabelle asked.

"What? You're saying that you don't know one of the cars that here?" Blare panicked.

"Well calm down, there are CIA Agents inside, whoever went in there is an idiot."

True. Who would go in there unless you have a death wish. Or they're better at fighting than them. We all walked inside and were met by the backs of six heads.

"We've arrived." Sylvia said.

"Good!" Laycey clapped turning around with Troy and Mary along with her.

"Finally you bozo's showed up. I don't play nice even if they are my elders, so you can just imagine how bad this whole situation was."

"Lola... What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Lola's here?' Chase said, so shocked that he stopped holding onto Dylan, letting his head go falling to the floor, Ryker still holding his feet.

"Well no use now." Ryker said letting go of his feet.

"Well if that's how we treat someone we like, what are we doing?" Bree said. Jade shrugged her shoulders and they both let Trevor fall with a thud on the ground. Jade then walked up to Dylan and pressed somewhere onto his back, causing him to jolt back awake.

"Dylan!" I said in relief, but immediately regretted it once he looked at me. I quickly turned the other way and pretended that I never said anything.

"What's Lola doing here?' Dylan asked once he pulled himself together.

"Seriously people, I don't think it's that much of a surprise, I helped you guys out last night and I was around the whole time you were thinking up this brilliant plan. Of course I'm going to place a tracking device inside of every car that any of you would drive and stay up until one started moving and follow it until I was able to reach this cabin and be a part of the plan. It's like, a given."

"Why did you feel the need to come? We don't like you." Blare said. Lola shied away and scratched her head that.

"Well I don't know I thought maybe you needed help and since I did a good job yesterday I thought maybe I could. Plus I wanted forgiveness from Andy like she gave everyone else and I thought it would be okay. I'm sorry. I'll just go now." She said grabbing her stuff and heading to the door.

"No." I said, grabbing her arm. "I want you to stay, you could be a lot of help to us." I smiled at her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, really! So get comfortable and set your stuff back down. I want everyone to feel safe and welcome in this situation.' I sighed. She did as I said and sat back down on the couch where she was previously sat before.

"What a sweet thing for you to say." Said a voice I've never heard before. The other two mystery heads turned around revealing a handsome older man who was probably somewhere in his forties, judging by the few specs of grey hair, while the other had no hair at all, but had a much larger build than the other man. "You sound like a leader when you speak like that."

"Thanks, i just wanted to keep everything calm I guess." I said awkwardly.

"Who are you?" Blare asked. "Lola is this your father?"

"Hahaha." Jade awkwardly laughed, with a cough at the end. "Is it getting hot in here?" She said, fanning herself.

"No. I think that's just the irony.." Lola deadpanned.

What does that even mean?

"Blare, Andy," Laycey said. Wait a second...

"I would like for you to meet," Is this really happening. This can't be real. Don't say it.

"Your father." The pain I'm feeling right now, is worse than period cramps.

"This bald guy is my father?" Blare shrieked. " I mean I'm happy to finally see my dad, as well as pissed. But I think I might be more worried about the fact that he's bald! My children are going to be bald so young! what about my luscious hair? That's going to be all gone too! There is no hope for me."

"Lucky for you, my dad is forty-seven and still has all of his hair." Chase whispered to her, making her giggle and playfully hit him.

I hate this. I hat that they are so happy and lovey dovey while I'm here just waiting or him to say he wants me back. I'm just relying on him to go ahead and forgive me.

Why are you doing this again?

Because I made him feel bad for bringing up the past him.

And who made you feel bad in the past? That's right, it was him. Even though it should have never gotten to this point, it did, and some of that is your fault, but just like you don't want to blame him for the past, he has no reason to blame you and that's what you are forgetting!

You're right.

I know it's hard but- wait what?

You're right.

Well I mean, I am always right.

I need to stop sulking around and get over this.

"Andy?'

Instead of being a

"Andy."

stupid

"Hey, Andy."

little-

"Andy!"

"Bitch!' I shouted.

"Excuse me, that is no way to talk to your mother." Laycey said.

"I'm sorry, my mother? Tell me when you find her because I don't see mine anywhere in this room. Neither do I see a father, so if you'll excuse me, I have personal issues to deal with."

"Andy, at least know the bald guy isn't him." Sylvia whispered to me as she blocked my path to the steps. I just gave her a head nod, I figured as much, and side stepped her.

"Dylan come on." I said in a stern voice.

"Andy-" he said.

"Don't make me get Jade to hurt you, because she will." I said. Dylan looked over at Jade who smiled at him and gave him a small wave. He then immediately stood up and followed me up the stairs.

I walked into the first room in the hallway and sat down on the bed. He followed after me, but stopped by the door. He closed it and then leaned against it, looking at me. I looked back then I felt stupid so I quickly looked back down. After a few minutes of silence I decided to speak up.

"I decided that I'm not going to act like the damsel in distress and wait for you to come to me, because I made a mistake in the past and I have ignored your past-"

"Why do you ignore it?" He asked.

"What?"

"Why do you ignore it. If I was the reason for what you did then why don't you hate me, why do ignore what I've done to you?"

"Because I believe that people can change, I can change from what I was into something completely different. I'm still changing, I'm gaining back confidence I didn't even know I had and even though you might have had a large part of tearing me down, you are also the biggest part of building me back up."

"I can't hurt you again, like that." he said looking at my wrists.

"It's fine." I said pulling my sleeves back down, out of habit. He quickly walked over to me and grabbed my hands, making me release the hold on my sleeves. He rolled them up, leaving them on full display.

"I made you hurt and I made you cower and hide yourself. I don't want you to be that way, because I've seen you when you are happy and open, and you are too beautiful to hide yourself." I blushed at that.

"That's so corny." I whispered.

"Yes, but it's true. All I want is for you to not hide yourself from me, but I can't even ask that of you because I was such an idiot in the past that now I have no right."

"Yes you do." I trust him now. I trust him truly and I know that he will never hurt me intentionally.

"Whenever I bullied you," He began, his hands still holding mine, but tighter now. "I was just so angry that I had nothing and you had it all."

"Excuse me?" I asked in shock.

"I am poor, I had an apartment that was so damaged it wasn't even worth the stay. I wore my brothers hand me downs, and my mom never worked so we had to live off of the food from the food shelter. My dad was rarely home and so I was never taught how to be a real man, how to mind my manners, be caring, I just wasn't brought up right. But you, had it all, you were rich, you had a mom and dad who, although were gone a lot, loved and cared about you, I know now of that whole mess, but back then neither of us did. Everyone knew you had a nanny with you, you were able to eat whatever you wanted, you were smart and so polite, beautiful."

"I was not beautiful." I scoffed.

"Yes you were. You were strong, you were everything I wasn't and when I saw myself it was all just an ugly dark place. You were this beautiful light, and all I could think about was how unfair it was that you were so bright that you attracted everyone to you and I was the dark empty space that everyone was afraid of.

"So I bullied you, I wanted to corrupt you I wanted to show everyone that the light was till dark, but even then, even when I hurt you, you still shone so bright. Then you left. I thought finally I would have some peace, finally I wouldn't have to be reminded of what I really was, but I was still reminded everyday. I still knew who I really was and it made no difference, it might've made it worse.

"Then I began dating Lola when you were gone. She thought I was great and it made me think maybe I could have some light in me too. Though she wasn't good enough. I needed love from anyone I could, as much as I could. So I was known as the player. But something was always missing, it just never was good enough.

"And when you came back, I wanted to break you again, but I knew you were already broken, I finally understood and when you treated that Nathan prick so well, I wanted to know how it would feel to be loved by you and your light and I wanted to do whatever it took, and here we are, a couple of broken people who just want to feel something again." At this point I was crying. Him jealous of me, I was nothing, I thought he hated me for being nothing, but instead he wanted to be like me?

Wow, that irony really is making this place feel hot.

Dylan had his head bowed down so that he was looking down at our hands. I slowly removed mine from his and instead place them on his face. I tilted his head upwards and brought my face lower.

"I forgive you." I whispered.

"You said-"

"I know I said I might not ever forgive you and if I did it would be a very long time, but I forgive you. I'm not ignoring your past, I'm not denying it. I forgive it." I smiled.

"You are too good to me, I don't deserve it.

"No you don't but for some reason I feel very strongly for you, so-"

"That's enough for me." He said leaning into me.

(A/N: So hiya folks, it gets a bit shall we say, dirty. Nothing too bad, but if it makes you uncomfortable at all just scroll until you see to stop! I seriously don't think it's bad at all, but for some people you never know. Love you!)

Our lips pressed together and my eyes instantly widened. Though, when he took control and began to move our lips in sync, they fluttered closed. He leaned into me and I slowly fell back on the mattress I had been sitting on, Dylan hovered above me. He slowly licked my lip and gave it a small bite, making me moan. With my mouth open, his tongue slipped into my mouth, in a battle for dominance with my own.

I quickly gave up when his hand found it's way into the inside of my shirt, slowly touching up and down my stomach with his calloused fingers. His hand finally found it's way around my breast while his other went to the middle of my jeans by my privates.I was getting hot and his hands and mouth wouldn't stop moving. He rubbed my breasts and his hand was inching closer and closer to my area, when he was practically touching there, he stopped.

(A/N: OKAY STOP! See it was short and not too bad I hope! You may continue!)

He removed his mouth from mine and began to plant soft kisses down my cheek, to my collarbone, down my shoulders and my arms until all he had left were my wrists in his hands. He looked me in the eyes, as he planted soft kisses on each of my wrists. When he was done, he stood back up and pulled me with him.

"Your family is downstairs and I value my life, so that's as far as I can go." He said. With that we walked back to the first room we were in, while holding hands.

Things with us seem to be going alright.

"Hey Lovebirds, I don't know if you've realized be we might literally die if you keep trying to do cute things!" Blrare said. I looked at her as she was leaning up against Chase by the foot of the couch, holding each other for dear life.

"You are one to talk." I scoffed.

"What took so long, you guys have a declaration of love?" Bree asked.

"We had a declaration of forgiveness." I stated, looking up at Dylan with a smile, as he returned one to me.

"Cute, no one cares." Lola said.

"Are you sure we need to keep her?" Jade asked.

"Of course, I know she didn't mean that." I said.

"Yes I did."

"She actually quite enjoys both of our company!"

"Not in the slightest bit."

"Well okay! Lets get started."

"I will begin, as your-" My 'father' began. Sylvia interrupted with a cough and shook her head. "Laycey. As your Laycey said, I am your father."

"Don't call yourself that to us." Blare said.

"I am The Sperm Releaser?" He tried again, making it seem like a superheroes name.

"Oh my god not that, please anything but that." I cringed. Are we sure this guy is my father?

"His name is Charlie, and that buff man is his body guard Rick. Everyone loves Rick, and if you don't, don't say I didn't warn you." Annabelle said. I widened my eyes, suddenly afraid of what this man would do to any of us if we stepped out of line.

"I'm actually a nice guy." Rick said rolling his eyes and standing up. "I'm Sylvia's younger brother."

"Don't tell people that you idiot!" Sylvia said for once, looking annoyed. "I can't work with this." She said walking away, Annabelle right behind her.

"Sylvie, wait!" He said running after her.

"Shouldn't he stay here?" Chase asked. "Big body guard and all?"

"No, I am better at his job than he is, I just keep him around because he's good company." Charlie said.

"Okay let's talk now." I said, suddenly feeling impatient. "Why is Harrison after you, what's happening?"

"Well when I was still a new agent in the CIA I had wanted to prove myself so I took Harrison's case. He was well known for being able to bribe his way out of anything, get away with everything. He was a smart man, and rarely got caught, but frankly I was smarter and better."

"Charles." Laycey said in a stern voice.

"Oh come on, we both know it's true." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I had been following him for months getting every piece of evidence I needed, from drug deals, murders, robberies, his gang had been doing it all, even littering. Disgusting pigs." He is definitely not my father.

"So you turned him in with the evidence and he got angry, wanting payback?" Dylan asked.

"Not quite. He knew what I was up to and he tried to bribe me. He said he would pay me anything, but I'm not corrupt like that, so I turned down his offer. That's when he decided blackmail was better. He knew Laycey was pregnant and threatened you three. He was never able to do anything, as he was arrested later that night, but we were so frightened for when he got out that we had to keep you safe somehow. Everyone knew we were having triplets, triplets was a huge thing in the small town we lived in so we knew we couldn't keep you all.

"Blare was born first and then Andy, we gave you both away without even getting a chance to hold you, we had to keep you safe, but we also had to keep one of you, it was just by chance that Jade was last born, she was the one who was able to stay, only because of the timing she was born,and for that I'm sorry. We all moved in separate directions after that, we gave you to Mary and Troy, because we could trust them with anything.

"But now Harrison wants to make a lesson out of me that I should have chose his side so now, he has begun to hunt all of us down after he got off parole. He wanted to hurt me for putting him in jail, and he knew that I had been trying to protect you, so he wanted to show me that everything I had done was all for nothing. All of what I gave up with you and being a normal finally, was all for nothing because he wanted to show he had you in the end."

I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if I could trust his word, I didn't know if I wanted to help him or follow him, hell I still am not sure if he really is my father. But what I do know, is that I didn't go through this shit for nothing.

"What do we have to do?" I asked.

______________________________

Once again, I want to say I love you all for what you've done with this book! I never even imagined I'd get here, so thank you for 36.6k+ reads. This is amazing to me!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7K 93 43
~~~~ Finally the day is over, things could have gone a lot worse but the only bad thing I got from today was getting paired with Tim in a business st...
5.4K 335 45
Sarah is your typical good girl. She attends her regular classes and goes home at her prescribed time. Only on the odd couple days she stays behind a...
191K 5K 40
Quick side note: This book was originally named 'The Bad Boy, The Secret, and Me' and was renamed to its current title as of 27/04/2018 for existing...
258K 7.2K 25
**ITS AN OKAY BOOK BUT ITS NOT PROFESSIONAL OR VERY WELL WRITTEN OR THOUGHT OUT, IT IS INDEED VERY CLICHÈ AND I WOULD PREFER IT IF YOU READ A DIFFERE...