Give Me a Break (Discontinued...

De maehwa_blossom

Kang Minju is a normal human being doing normal things but gets transferred into a different world with magic... Mais

Profile Edited 7/15/2021
Refrences on What Minju Would Wear
Intro
Prologue Chapter 1
Prologue Chapter 2
Prologue Chapter 3
Prologue Chapter 4
Minju's Thoughts
Coming out to the ADeuce combo
Episode 1-1
Episode 1-2
Episode 1-3
Episode 1-4
Episode 1-5
Coming out to Heartslabyul
Minju's Weekend
Episode 2-1
Episode 2-2
Minju's Thoughts + Nicknames
NRC Group chat
Episode 2-3
I somewhat drew my OC
Episode 2-5
Episode 2-6
Coming Out To Everyone
Minju's Little Hobby
Going on Hiatus *please read*
*Discontinued* + New story announcement

Episode 2-4

10 0 0
De maehwa_blossom

"I'm sure you can take Malleus on if you play with your full potential, Prefect! I still remember the way you played three years ago. I...!" said Jack

"Don't speak as if you know anything about me! Play with all I've got? How stupid. No matter how much effort I put in, nothing will change. Get out now if you still want to see the light of day." said Leona as Jack left.

"That guy's gonna be a problem. Should I do him in next?" said Ruggie.

"No, don't. Even if he tells Crowley about it, he doesn't have any proof. It would be difficult for us without his skills. Just watch what he'll do closely for now."

"Yessir."

"Tch... That 1st-year brat talks like Big Bro..."

------------------------------

(they/them)

It's the next part of the Lion King story.

"The earth will rumble and a new era will begin," said Scar.

"And what about us hyenas?"

"Listen to me first. We will kill Simba together with his father. And then I will be the King!"

"All hail the King!"

"All hail the King!" said the rest of the hyenas.

"Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!"

"What a half*ssed story they didn't even finish it," Minju said, thank god I told the ghost not to wake me up for the next days I would have died if I did my running.

"Oh, you're awake, Minju! Breakfast is already starting, come on!"

"Shut up, you can get a head start I have to take care of something."

Walking down Main Street.

"Did you go out somewhere last night? I didn't see you in bed when I woke up to go to the bathroom."

"I went to the bathroom, then went outside oh yeah I met this dude with horns," Minju said as they started to explain everything.

"You met a strange guy with horns on his head? What was his name?"

"He insisted that he wasn't going to give me his name so he said that I could call him whatever," Minju said. He has horns so horny- no that's defiantly not a good name. "Grim help me I can't think."

"Hm, then... How about "Tsuno-tarou"?"

"Cute I like it."

"We might run into him if he's a student here. If we do, you better introduce me, too, got it? I've never seen a guy with horns on his head!"

"Mornin', mornin' Minju-chan~"

"Your tie is crooked, you know? Rule-breaking starts with unruly clothes. Your dorm-mates will not follow you if you so much look improper. Though, your dorm only has one other student... Alright, that should do it."

"Hun. Thank's but I don't have any students yet and I don't want to do anything right now, I'm in pain. I know I usually say I want to sleep but I right now want to rip out my uterus."

"U-um ok."

"Ace and Deuce aren't with you?" said Grim.

"According to Rule #249 of the Queen of Hearts, the two of them are currently feeding the flamingos while wearing pink clothes. By the way, it seems like another person was injured last night."

"Wha–?! Really?!" 

"According to the information I have available, the injured student is a 2nd year from Scarabia Dorm. It's Jamil Viper-Kun. I heard that he got injured in the kitchen." Cater said.

"Ok you guys lead the way I'll follow," Minju said while trying to hold in the pain.

"Breakfast is still ongoing so they may still be inside the cafeteria. Let's go check," said Riddle.

"Let's see... Jamil-Kun is a tanned guy with long hair... Ah, there he is!" said Cater.

"Yo! You're the dude that got injured in the kitchen last night, right? Tell us 'bout it." said Grim.

"Huh? Who in the world are you guys?" said Jamil.

"Ah~! This raccoon's the one that set my butt on fire during the Opening Ceremony! Oh, and it the girl who made sure the fire wasn't as big." said Kalim.

"I'm so sorry but wrong pronouns right now I go by they/them."

"Oh no, I'm so sorry."

"Grim, it would be a good choice to have a little more tact when talking to others. I'm sorry for disturbing your meal," said Riddle.

"Heartslabyul's Prefect and the wild raccoon from the Ceremony. Ahahaha! What a weird combi!"

"I'm not a raccoon! I'm Grim! And this guy here is Minju."

"Grim I already told you this morning that I got by they/them. Do you need another lesson on what genderfluid is?"

"N-no."

"That so~? I'm Sacarabia Dorm's Prefect Kalim. And this is my Vice Prefect, Jamil. Nice to meet ya!"

"Y-yeah. Th-this guy's kinda carefree," said Grim.

"So? Why are you asking about my injury?"

"I'm so sorry I know I will sound rude but just know that it's my period. Why because that no good of a headmaster told us to."

"Hm? Ok well. Last night, I went to the kitchen to prepare some of the fried buns with lamb meat that Kalim asked me to make."

"The fried buns that he makes are really good! Come have some with us next time~!"

"Kalim, we're getting off-topic."

"Ah, sorry 'bout that."

"While I was chopping the ingredients finely, my hands suddenly felt as if they were out of my control and I got injured in the process."

"Jamil's knife skills are praised even by our top chefs, y'know! Were you tired because of the Magift practices?"

"No, I will not make blunders simply because of that. But, while I was cooking, it felt as if I lost my awareness for a moment."

"Could you tell me what you felt because everyone says they felt lost and it doesn't help, I do have someone in mind but still?"

"To others, perhaps. But I faintly remember feeling the same sensation before. It's probably due to someone's unique magic."

"Oh, yeah! Jamil's unique magic is–!? (Jamil covers Kalim's mouth) ~~?! Why did you do that?"

"Now's not the time to brag about me. In any case, the culprit probably used some kind of magic that makes one mimic the caster's movements."

"I see now~ That's why the accidents totally didn't look out of place except for the victim," said Cater.

"And it the feeling's only momentary, even the victim himself might not be able to distinguish between his own carelessness and being controlled by someone else. When I fell down the stairs, it didn't feel as if someone was controlling me either," said Riddle.

"Wait, if that's the case... It'd be completely impossible to find the culprit, then! What do we do?"

"No I've been thinking for a very long time and the first time someone told me this happened was Grim which was when Ruggie "traded" the sandwiches. Grim was clearly saying that his hands were moving on their own."

"AH~~~~~!!!!!!!" Grim said.

"What happened?! You all look surprised!" said Kalim.

"So the culprit Ruggie, ok I used my brain for too long I'm going to sit down."

"By Ruggie, you mean... The one from Savanaclaw?" said Cater.

"Yep."

"Let's catch him and ask him directly," said Riddle.

"Um... Ruggie Bucchi is in Class 2-B." said Cater.

"Thank you very much for your cooperation," Riddle said.

"Huh, we're leaving already? This table was really comfortable. Goodbye, See you later."

"No prob! I don't get what's happening, but good luck!" Kalim said.

"We're intruding! Where is Ruggie Bucchi?" said Grim.

"Yeah? Ugh, it's you guys again... No matter how much you beg, I'm not paying you back for that deluxe sandwich~"

"Ruggie Bucchi. There's something we would like to ask you about the consecutive incidents regarding the injury of selected players," said Riddle.

"Oh...? That doesn't sound like a friendly accusation."

"Won't you come with us for a bit~?" said Cater.

"I get it already! So please, don't hurt me or anything..."

"Should I make sure that he doesn't move I can do that?" Minju said.

"No, it's ok you work too hard," Riddle said.

"Thank you," Minju said.

In the Interior Hallway

"Now then... I know that he won't easily confess, but it will be troublesome if we fell victim to his unique magic. With my "Off with your head," I will–"

"Oh, what's this~? Will you be okay using such strong magic without your magical pen, Riddle-kun~?"

"Eh? H-huh...? My magical pen's not here...!"

"Hey, Cater! Your pen's gone, too!" Grim said.

"No way? Really!?"

"Shishishi! You guys are spoiled rich kids through and through, huh~? You're both so wide open! So vulnerable~"

Minju grabbed both of Ruggies hands to put him down but after grabbing his hands Ruggie broke free and started running "I am not doing this today."

"Aw, come on~ I don't have to use magic to do something so simple! And so, I feel like I'm gonna get jumped if I stay, so I'm gonna dash~! Bye-bye~!"

"Hey, wait!!" Grim said.

"Wait! It's off with your head if you don't stop at once! Off with–"

"Wait for a second, Riddle-kun! You just recovered from Blot, so you shouldn't use magic much!" said Cater.

"Yeah you take a break I'll try and catch up to him."

----------------------------------

"Aw, man. Your pink clothes for feeding the flamingos were totally dope. How much pinker can pink get, man?" said Ace.

"I-I had no choice! Those were the only pink clothes I own..." said Deuce.

"I guess we still have a lot of weird rules, but they're bearable now, at least."

"Ah, Acey and Deucey! Perfect timing!"

"What're you all in such a hurry for?" said Ace.

"The culprit behind the consecutive accidents and the guy who stole our magical pens ran away! Go and capture Ruggie Bucchi right now! You know what will happen if you fail, don't you!?" said Riddle.

"Eh!?" Deuce said.

"We just got done with work though!?" said ACe.

"Shut the f*ck up and stop him," said Minju.

---------------------------------

"You can't escape now!" said Grim.

"You think a couple of 1st years and raccoon can catch me? You all look really lame right now, y'know?"

"Mukyaaa–!! I'm not a raccoon!!"

"Leave that for later! Let's go!" said Ace.

"I always thought that Heartslabyul was filled with weaklings who always had afternoon tea, but... You guys are not bad at all~ Well done, well done~"

"Now's the only time you can act cocky," said Deuce.

"Can't you just let us catch you? We'd like to have our heads intact," said Ace.

"Then, put some more effort into catching me~"

"How'd you like this!?" said Deuce.

"Whoa! That really scared me for a sec... Well, looking at the state of things, it looks like I get the last laugh~"

"(panting) How's he not tired after running so much...?" said Ace.

"I think I should start helping them, my stomachache is somewhat gone and it's bearable."

"Shishishi! Three of you already and this's the best you can do? I'm not even sweating!"

"(panting) What's with this guy?! He's so hard to catch!" said Ace.

"He's not only a fast runner but his ability to jump from high places is no joke either...!" said Deuce.

"Ugh... Even I can't catch up to him..." said Grim.

"Ok I can't watch you guys fail I'll try."

"Shishishi! This is nothing compared to the slums I was raised in. Y'know, even if you catch me now, can you even prove that I did it?"

"What did you say?" Deuce asked.

Minju started to run after Ruggie but ended up failing though they were close they missed. Minju tried a few more times then took a break.

"I mean, there's no proof that I'm the one who hurt them, right? Did anyone even see me using magic? And do they have picture evidence? There's none, right?"

"Ugh... Th-that's..."

"There is no evidence because your not alone and your getting help," Minju said while they were close to fainting but caught themselves and found a place to sit.

"Cheater," Grim said.

"Cheater? That's a compliment. Shishishi! Try going after me when you've got proof, will ya? Well, that is, if you can do it next time~"

"Ugh...! This guy's so frustrating"

"Alright, that's all for our game of tag. Ah, I'll leave the magical pens I nabbed here. Bye-bye~♪"

"Damn, he pisses me off!" said Ace.

"Prefect Rosehearts will have our heads now..." said Deuce.

"If only I wasn't on my period I could have caught him."

"You're still playing detectives?"

"Wha—You should've helped instead of just watching. Your dorm senpai's a total bad guy, y'know?" said Ace.

"Why are you so desperate to try and help others?"

"For others' sake?" said Deuce.

"I understand that you'd want to avenge your hurt friends, but..."

"Hah? What're you on now?" said, Ace.

"Eh?"

"Who said we're doin' this to help people?" said Ace.

"We simply want to prove our worth by catching the criminal," said Deuce.

"Exactly. We just wanna be players in the coming tournament. Plus, we just wanna show off."

"I'm gonna catch that guy so I can be on TV, too!" Grim said.

"I'm doing this because the headmaster practically blackmailed me he said I do this or I can't leave here I sometimes just want to punch him you know."

"I feel bad for Trey-senpai, but we'll take his place in the spotlight~," said Ace.

"Hah! I thought I wouldn't be able to trust people who blindly help others, but... I didn't think you'd be such jerks."

"Ok so I can be a jerk but what about you?" Minju said.

"Yeah, You're worse than we are, dude. You knew about it all along, didn't you? You knew who the culprits were all this time." said Ace.

"Ah! You're from the same dorm so you knew you wouldn't be targeted!" said Grim.

"... Hey, you lot. Duel with me."

"Hah?! Why that all of a sudden?" said, Ace.

"Before I give information away, you have to beat me first. If you prove to me that you can do more than just bark, I don't mind telling you everything I know."

"Ugh... I don't really like sweating and all that, dude," said Ace.

"I don't really mind. It's an easy negotiation!" said Deuce.

"Wha–!? Deuce's delinquent switch is on now...!" Grim said.

"Deuce hun I know you want to fight but so do I so sit down."

"But aren't you on your period?"

"Yeah that'll just give him an advantage and I'll be able to relive some of my pent-up anger."

"Wait I can't fight a girl."

"Well sucks for you I'm not, I may be born a female but I an genderfluid and go by all gender and today I go by they/them so I'm not a girl."

"Ok then."

"TAKE THIS!!" Jack said.

Minju dodged and kick him in the face then punched him in the stomach. Jack threw another punch which landed near their chest Minju felt the pain but they were able to handle it and with an uppercut-like move they landed on Jack's chin. After a few more dodges, kicks, and punches, Minju was fulfilled and they were standing, Jack was also standing but with a bit worsened state.

"(panting) You put up a pretty decent fight..."

"Minju I didn't know you could do that," Deuce said.

"Your punch has sent a shockwave to my heart..." Grim said.

"You're getting too carried away." Ace said.

"I was relieving stress and don't say that to me, you and Grim were about to burn the Sevens statue but thanks to me you guys didn't. I'm going to take a break so you guys talk somewhere near me so I can here I literally don't want to move I'm in pain."

"Ok." They all said.

"Alright... Now that we've settled this, I'll tell you everything that I know."

"What exactly did we settle, man...?"

"The conflict that's been raging in my heart. Since I'm practically betraying my own dorm. But I can't bear it anymore!! The real essence of a fight is winning by pure effort no matter how tough it gets! I tried to test how far I could go in our fight, too. Choosing to win by lowly methods makes me want to puke! That defeats the purpose of a competition! I wanted to reach the top by winning using my own power!"

"Ah, this guy's the totally annoying type," said Ace.

"Ok get to the point," Minju said while sitting on the floor.

"I get it! I totally understand that feeling!!" Deuce said.

"And here's our totally annoying guy..." Grim said.

"Ruggie-senpai's unique magic is... It's making people mimic whatever he's doing. He controlled the person he wanted to control and made it look like the accident was only because they were being careless."

"I see now. That's how he managed to trade Grim's bread for his without looking suspicious back at the cafeteria," said Ace.

"Damn it! I get pissed off when I hear that incident! Grudges over food are to be feared, yanno!"

"But, wait... Wouldn't it be suspicious if he started pretending like he fell down the stairs near the target?" said Deuce.

"It's not like Ruggie-senpai was acting alone during all those incidents. The other guys from Savanaclaw are probably in on it, too."

"I knew it f*ck yeah. Ow," Minju said as they sat back down clutching their stomach.

"If they're around, he won't stand out too much even if he did his unique magic. That's why the other students acted as Ruggie-senpai's wall so he wouldn't be seen."

"They're doing this to get a benefit in the future right?" Minju said.

"Then I guess I can kinda understand why they're doing it, but..." said Ace.

Jack growls.

"You're so scary, man! Don't bare your fangs like that, I was just joking!"

"Dumb*ss," Minju said as they punch Ace.

"You don't have to be so mean."

"Hmph! The present matters more than the future! If you can't show what you can do now, your future doesn't matter! The one I really can't stand is our Prefect Leona Kingscholar! He's a really great player, but he doesn't put in the effort at all!"

"True... That guy looked lazy, but he was crazy strong," said Grim.

"Right?! He's so powerful, but why doesn't he use it!? I hate those kinds of people the most! The plays that Leona-senpai did in the tournament three years ago were really amazing. That's why I entered this school... I got into Savanaclaw and I thought that I would be able to draw out his full potential in a game, but..."

"(whispering) Hey, Minju. I only keep hearing complaints about their Prefect, but..." Ace said.

"No, it's obvious he idolizes the old Leona the one he probably saw on tv," Minju whispered back.

"The incidents so far are like child's play to them. I know that they're still after something bigger."

"Something bigger?" Deuce asked.

"It's Diasomnia's Prefect, Malleus Draconia. He's got monstrous power and brought two consecutive victories for Diasomnia. Thanks to him, Savanaclaw keeps getting eliminated in the first round. I bet that my seniors all have a grudge against him."

"Losing at the first round without scoring points... As previous top-placers, that must have been frustrating..."

"Yeah. They stopped being the center of attention ever since then. They're trying to gain that back... But they're using such cowardly means...!"

"So you're thinking that they might do something to Diasomnia on the day of the tournament, huh," said Ace.

"Yeah, that's why I want to break their plan!"

"I've heard enough. Minju what happened to you."

"I relived stress."

"Ok never mind."

"Prefect Rosehearts and Diamond-senpai?" Deuce said.

"To think that they would trample on such a traditional event. How unforgivable," said Riddle.

"What do we do, Riddle-kun?" said Cater.

"We can't apprehend Ruggie right now because we lack proof. We're dealing with the sharp-witted Leona-senpai. I doubt that we'll get them to confess smoothly."

"In other words, we have no choice but to catch them in the act?" Ace said.

"I have a plan. First, let's..." said Riddle.

"Wait. I only told you what I know, but I have no plans on joining you."

"Eh~? You've gone this far and yet you'll still say that?" said Cater.

"I'll handle my own dorm's problems by myself. See you."

"I think you should stay you don't want to go against your whole dorm and that's not really going to help you. What your doing right now is nothing meaning you haven't stopped anyone." Minju said.

"Huh?!"

"Th-there it is again... This guy's sharp tongue..." said Grim.

"It's true that your chances of winning against a whole dorm are very slim," said Deuce.

"If you want to stop them then work with us," Minju said.

"..... Very well. I'll listen to what you have to say. But, I'll do something on my own if I don't like it."

"This guy's really annoying..." said Ace.

"Stubbornness is your specialty though, Acey~," said Cater.

"Then, continuing what I said earlier. First, we..." said Riddle.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

245K 15.2K 87
A Twisted Wonderland fanfic in which the young Octavinelle trio, while taking shelter in an aquarium, meets the Reader by coincidence and gets attach...
6.8K 374 44
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑰𝒔𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒊 𝒐...
11.5K 291 17
Hello, this book will contain One-shots as well as multiple short stories about your favorites! This contains Gender Neutral Reader, Female Reader, a...
129K 5.2K 40
𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧 /ˈtʃɛkmeɪt/ a position in which a player's king is directly attacked by an opponent's piece or pawn and has no possible m...