One Piece x Reader OneShots [...

Od _Lele2002_

A bunch of one-shots with our beloved One Piece characters. Requests are still open. You can dm me or simply... Více

𝟏.𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 ~ 𝐌𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟐.𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 ~ 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟑.𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 ~ 𝐋𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟒.𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 ~ 𝐍𝐢𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟓.𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐋𝐚𝐰 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟔.𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 ~ 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟕.𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 ~ 𝐙𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐬!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟖.𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭-𝐢𝐭 ~ 𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟗.𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟎.𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 ~ 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟏.𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 ~ 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐱 (?)!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐.𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟑.𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞~ 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟒.𝐀 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 ~ 𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟓.𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 ~ 𝐃𝐨𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨 𝐱 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟔.𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 ~ 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧!𝐙𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟕.𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟖.𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞? ~ 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟗.𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝~ 𝐋𝐚𝐰 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟎.𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 ~ 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟏.𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤 ~ 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟐.𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 ~ 𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟑.𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 ~ 𝐋𝐚𝐰 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟒.𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲! ~ 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟓.𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐛 ~ 𝐌𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟔.𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 ~ 𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
27.Scars
28.Drunk
29.New Friend
30.Torture
31.A glass of wine is forever
32.A heart on fire
33.Challenge
34.I still love you
35.After the battle
36.My doctor (part 2)
37.The key to your heart
38.Queen
39.Hot delivery
40.Prey
41.Sinful
42.Dating her friend's brother
43.Shanks' masterpiece
44.Little psycho
45.Jealous
46.Studying
47.Late night snack
48.Prey (part 2)
49.Come back
50.Storm
51.Mother
52.Cutie
53.Don't play with food
55.Cold
56.Innocent... or maybe not
57.Klutz
58.Flirt
100k special: poll
59.Say my name
60.Addiction
❤️100k Special❤️
61.Studying (part 2)
62.First time?
63.Klutz (Part 2)
64.Stealer
65.Cutie (part 2)
66.Studying (part 3)
67.Duet
68.Feel super
❤️Valentine Special: Challenge (part 2)❤️
69.Probabilities

54.Creature of the seas

4.7K 30 10
Od _Lele2002_

Killer x Mermaid!Reader
Warning: contains cursing (for obvious reasons *cough* Kidd *cough*)

I'm not sure if the mermaid in the picture is actually a mermaid or a siren; just know that I used the creature only for reference, so I apologize for my possible mistake. And, please, don't mind the man with her.

Again, if you have a better idea for the title, don't be afraid to comment.

Probably gonna make a part two if you guys want.

Thank you for your support🥰
~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck d'you want?"

"We've docked."

"Fucking finally." As Kidd reached the deck, though, his calm face changed back to the usual scowl. "I can't see shit. What the fu-"

"Captain! Captain! You have to come and see too." a man panted, before pointing to the group of huddled pirates on the other side of the ship.

As the three approached the group, they noticed their companions were talking to someone.

"You live here?"

"Yeah." The feminine voice was smooth like silk as it responded the numerous questions. And it managed to draw Killer's attention in a peculiar way. "Oh, hi to you too."

"Holy fuck, a mermaid..." was the blond's thought as soon as his hidden eyes landed on her. "She's-"

"Doll, you live here? Then, show us around." Kidd commanded.

"Sir, I ca-"

"Sir? I'm not old! Just... just call me 'Captain'." The red-haired young man looked elsewhere, a blush barely present on his cheeks, but one could tell he was still bothered by the creature's beauty.

"Then... Captain... I can't transform my tail."

"Killer, you bring her." The male landed next to the girl, his eyes drinking in her form before turning to his men. "Doc, you come too. And bring three others. Let's go."

"SURE!"

The 'Massacre Soldier' too left the Victoria Punk, his muscular and imposing form standing right beside the rock she was sitting on.

"N-No, wait!"

"What?"

"I-It's dangerous to g-"

"I don't fucking care!" the redhead exclaimed before stomping away and towards the entrance of the dimly lit cavern.

The masked vice-captain sighed, knowing his friend would listen to absolutely no one... as usual.
"Is there something we should be aware of?"

"Um, yeah." His silence prompted her to continue. "Actually, there's a man on this island. He... He arrived yesterday."

"He's alone?!" one of the crew questioned in surprise.

"Yes."

"What's he like??"

"Yeah, I wanna know!"

"Yeah, yea-"

"Shut the fuck up!"
Apparently, Kidd was still there, seemingly interested in what the beautiful girl had to say.

"Did you see him? Can you describe him?" Killer asked in a gentle tone.

"I've only seen him from afar, but I think he's a swordsman."

"How could you tell?" another pirate inquired.

"Are ya a dumbass, man?" the companion next to him sweatdropped.

"Anything else?"

The sea-dweller creature pondered, trying to remember whatever she could about the mysterious man's features.
"He had a hat and a long cape or jacket... I think."

"Got it."

His now open arms encouraged the still-unnamed young woman to wrap her arms around his neck, so that he could carry her around the unexplored island without much trouble.

"So what now?"

"There's a passage going through the... this mountain..."

"But...?" the captain glared at the mermaid in his friend's arms.

"Um, it's... t-too narrow..."

While one stubbornly walked towards the cramped tunnel, the other swiftly headed to the cavern's entrance as he held the ethereal girl bridal-style.

It was still unbelievable to him — to everyone, actually — that they had met such a rare creature of the seas.
Her captivating beauty could easily rival Boa Hancock's; with those (e/c) orbs intently staring at whatever intrigued them, those plump lips unconsciously luring men, that sweet voice escaping them and lulling anyone listening to it, those long and soft (h/c) locks gently swaying with every movement and emitting a comforting fragrance. The sonar-like fins on the side of her face and the ones adorning her body only added more charm to her already intriguing self.

But her tail was another matter: the scales around her hips were a dark shade of (f/c), while they lightened the more they approached the fluke; its fins — that at first seemed sharp — easily flattened against her lower body, causing her hip to be into direct contact with his clothed abdomen.

"FUCK IT!!"

"So, what's your name?" the blond asked, skillfully ignoring his friend's cursing and distracting the maiden from it.

"(Y/n)."

"I'm Killer. And the captain over there is Kidd."
No one could see it, but he smiled as he continued the small talk with the young woman in his arms.

~

Killer POV

The sea surrounded my entire being as gravity pulled me further from the surface.

The wound on my side oozed, blood mixing with the salty water, while my consciousness slowly slipped away.

The fight with 'Hawkeyes' went as I had expected — a loss on our part — but I couldn't let my captain fight on his own after what had happened with Shanks.

(Y/n) was, luckily, safe, since I had ordered Doc to take her back as soon as we had caught glimpse of the famous swordsman.

My vision darkened, and the last things I saw before passing out were waves of hair dancing around an angelic face and a (f/c) tail.

~

My eyes opened to the familiar wooden ceiling of the ship's infirmary.

My grip tightened around something small and soft, causing my head to turn to the side and gaze at the beautiful mermaid we had met... how much time ago? How many days have I been out?

"Oh, you're awake!" A gentle smile appeared on her features as her free hand rested against my bicep.

"Yeah..." I sighed, getting to a sitting position despite my bandaged side screaming for me to lie back down. "What are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you to wake up. You've been asleep for almost a day."

"I see." After some seconds of silence, I decided to speak again. "Why are you here?"

"Um, I was waitin-"

"Yeah, I know. But..."

"Oh, I understand now. How should I say this?" A grin appeared on her marvelous features. "I am part of the crew now."

My eyes widened behind my mask, while my belly filled with butterflies.

"Welcome to the crew, then."

I was so glad we had docked inside that cavern that day.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this author's note but I'd like to hear your opinion.
I'm thinking about doing another lemon (besides the request with Mihawk I already have) but I can't choose who I should do it with.
The options are the following:

Marco

Sabo

Kidd

Killer

Please comment on the one you'd like to read (or add a name if you don't like the options)🥰

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

224K 3.7K 178
Welcome to One Piece one shots, I know I have been gone for a long time but One Piece helped me get back into writing again, Hope you all enjoy Disc...
89.1K 1.4K 17
This one-shot would consist of ideas I've been having and I can't make into a whole story! There could be some requests as well.
89K 2.7K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader °All characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...
16.4K 301 25
A bunch of one shots of your favorite one piece characters! Requests are accepted and I do any character, submit away and read fun fantasies about yo...