Learning to love you again

Od wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you Viac

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
!!

55

1.2K 71 294
Od wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"ssss nikaaa you're hurting meee" bey whined and I huffed.

"Baby I have to for it to work" I said looking up at her "ok" she said quietly.

I started back massaging both of her thighs with the oil. Beyonce ass kept whining and telling me to stop but I just ignored her until I was done.

"There now try to walk" I said and she stood up limping around the room. "Well... at least you didn't fall" I said.

"but they still hurttt" she whined. "Ok boo imma run you a bath" I said getting up off the bed.

"kay" she said lowly. I walked to the restroom running her some warm bath water and put some epsom salt in it.

When it was done I walked back in the room "your bath is ready baby" .

She got out the bed limping over to me "bae you have to go get mercedes" she said.

"Why ?" I asked "Nika because she can't walk and you left her down there in a soundproof room, she has no way out"

"alright" I mumbled. I pecked bey lips then went out the room going to the elevator.

I got in going downstairs and as soon as I got off I seen rih standing there with a mug.

"Hello bestfriend" I smiled at her stepping out the elevator "Don't hello me hoe, we was supposed to smoke last night what happened" she said.

"I got busy" I said shrugging "Fucking beyonce is not busy" she crossed her arms.

"Yes it is" "You know what, I don't even care cause we went to the club last night and I got some pussy" she smiled.

"From who ?" I raised a eyebrow at her. "I don't know, this fine ass stripper she gave me her number too"

"Well looks like we both had a good night" I smiled. "Mhm, but I was on my way to the game room so move yo ass out the way" she said waving me off.

"Girl fuck you" I said moving to the side and she laughed getting on the elevator.

I walked to the playroom then entered to see mercedes on the floor with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong ?" I asked walking up to her "my pussy and my legs hurttt" she whined making me smirk.

"you'll be ok" I said then wrapped her in some cover before picking her up bridal style "Damn you strong" she said making me chuckle.

"I know" I said walking back out the room. "Ion feel like walking yo ass to the guest house so do you wanna come in our room ?"

"yes" she mumbled laying her head on my shoulder. As I was walking back to the elevator I was stopped by keri.

"Umm what the fuck is this ?" she asked raising a eyebrow. I'm so glad they leaving today.

"What keri ?" I rolled my eyes. "Why are you holding here ?"

"Because I can" I shrugged "No you can't. Not when you have a whole fiance and mercedes yo ass just all snuggled up into her like she ain't beyonce girl"

Mercedes rolled her eyes not responding instead she smirked at her then wrapped her arms around my shoulders stuffing her face in my neck.

Petty ass.

"Bitch are you naked ?!" keri exclaimed "I'm telling beyonce" she walked off.

I shrugged following her to the elevator. We got in then when we got to the second floor we got off going in the room where bey was just getting out the tub.

"Hey keri" she smiled at her. "Beyonce do you not see this" keri pointing over at me and mercedes and I rolled my eyes again taking mercedes over to the bed.

"Yea, what's wrong ?" bey asked looking at her confused.

"you want a massage to help your soreness ?" I asked mercedes "yes" she nodded smiling and I pulled the cover off of her.

"Mercedes was all cuddled up into her, and she's naked !" I heard keri exclaim making me look over there to see beyonce getting ready not paying her no mind.

"Ok keri i'm finna have a talk with them about it, can you step out please" she said.

I grabbed the oil sitting across from mercedes then I put some on my hands.

I pressed down on mercedes thigh and she winced "mm mm just leave it alone" she said trying to push my hands.

"Move girl" I swatted her hands away. "I'm finna go check on the kids" I heard bey say making me look over.

"Ok baby, don't let xion go outside he's in trouble for pushing keshia off the swing" I said and she nodded walking out.

I went back to massaging mercedes thighs "When y'all leave ?" I asked her.

"Later on, we took the night flight" she said making me groan.

"Man damn" I smacked my lips. That just made me mad.

"Dang you want a bitch gone that bad ?" mercedes said and I huffed looking up at her.

"No not you, keri ass and my sisters they getting on my fucking nerves i'm ready for them to go" I said going to her other thigh.

"Well if it makes you feel any better keri been getting on my nerves too, and I gotta go home with her" she said rolling her eyes.

"I'll keep you in my prayers" I smiled at her "Please do, even when you saying yo grace just slip a lil prayer in there for me" she said making me laugh some.

"Alright I got you" I said. "Nicki you're hurting my damn thigh" she said trying to move my hands.

"Stop" I said popping her thigh. "But it hurtsss" she whined making me smirk.

"Shouldn't never been talking all that shit" I shrugged "I was just trying to get you to agree" she said rolling her eyes.

"I was gone agree anyway, I just wanted to mess with y'all" I said honestly.

"Really ? I thought you ain't like me" she said and I sighed shaking my head.

"No.. I was a little upset with you about what happened when me and bey had that break but I got over it" I mumbled.

"i'm sorry" she said softly looking at me and I gave her a small smile.

"it's ok, i understand why you were upset. plus you didn't dog me out or pretend i wasn't there and my feeling didn't matter.. at least you talked to me a little" I said lowly and she smiled.

I looked away pulling back "Try to walk" I said and she got out the bed.

She took two steps limping then fell to the floor with a thud "ouch".

"Ok let's try a bath"

Beyonce pov:

"Xion mommy said no, you're on punishment" I said grabbing his hand bringing him away from the door.

He started crying loudly jumping up and down "NOOOOO" he screamed making me huff.

"Xion stop !" I raised my voice "Wan 'layyy !" he cried falling to the floor.

"You can't poppa cause you made chocolate fall" I said trying to lift him up.

"AHHHHHH" he screamed kicking then threw his self back on the floor.

"What's wrong with him ?" Kelly asked coming in "He can't go outside and now he's throwing a fit" I said looking down at xion who was screaming and kicking on the floor.

I heard the elevator ding then a few seconds later nika and mercedes walked in.

Well mercedes limped in.

"Aye !" nika called out loudly making xion stop looking over at her.

"Why yo ass down here acting a fool" she gritted walking up to him "WAN 'LAY" he screamed still crying.

"No ! You shouldn't never pushed chocolate now you can't play" she said and he started screaming again.

"HUSH" she yelled at him "NO NO ! 'OE" he yelled back and my eyes went wide.

"I'm finna beat yo ass" nika said snatching him up and he screamed thrashing around in her arms.

"MOMMY 'ELP" he yelled while she was storming off with him.

Aww my baby.. I can't help him though.

I sighed shaking my head "Well.. I'm going to the moving room" kelly said the walked off.

I looked over at mercedes and smirked "How's your legs ?" I asked her.

"They hurt. My pussy do too" she said and I laughed some "Welp.. that's yo fault" I walked off going to the living room.

"You limping" she said following me. We both sat on the couch and I looked over at her.

"You are too" I said putting my feet in the couch. She put hers in the couch too turning fully towards me and I turned towards her.

"you nasty" she said lowly smiling "girl says you" I said poking her toes.

"Stop girl" she said pulling her foot back and I smacked my lips.

"Stop" I said grabbing her foot "No you stop" she said trying to kick my hand off her foot.

"Mercedes stoppp" I dragged out holding her foot still. "Mmcht why are you touching my feet ?" she mugged me

"because they're pretty" I said softly smiling at her. She blushed looking down to hide her smile.

"well it tickles" she said lowly pulling her foot back. "Ok I won't tickle them" I said grabbing her foot again.

"when do you guys leave ?" I asked wiggling her toes around. I'm sad they're leaving I really want them to stay longer.

And mercedes is like my bestfriend i'm gonna be bored as hell when she's gone.

"we leave tonight" she said sounding sad. "You ok ?" I looked up at her.

"Yea.. i'm just gonna miss you" she said and I smiled some "i'm gonna miss you too"

"You should stay, nika won't care" I said "nah bey" she shook her head.

"Y'all just got engaged i'm sure she wants the house free of guests" she said and I waved her off.

"Girl she wants the house free of guests she don't like, you're not one of them we both like you" I said.

A big smile came on her face then her face scrunched and it faded.

"Still.. I think it's best if I just go" she said pulling her foot back. I reached out to grab it again but she got off the couch.

"Where are you going ?" I asked looking up at her "I gotta pee" she said before rushing off.

I shrugged not thinking nothing of it then nika walked in.

"Hey baby" she smiled at me. "Hi bubba, where xion ?" I said and she sat down next to me pulling my feet in her lap.

"In our room sleep" she said taking my sock off then starting to rub my feet.

I smirked at her moving my foot up to her lips "Don't start that shit" she said pushing my foot back down.

"Why not ?" I asked putting it back on her lips.

"No beyonce" she said pushing my foot back down making me pout

"Pleaseee just a lil lick" I smiled putting my foot on her lips.

She smacked her lips mugging me "Why you always want me to lick yo feet ?"

I bit my lip leaning up to her ear "because it makes me wet daddy" I said lowly then leaned back.

She looked over at me and I smirked "just a lil lick bubba" I said pressing my toes on her lips.

She grabbed my foot then slowly licked up my big toe before swirling her tongue around it and sucking on it.

I bit my lip feeling myself get horny "kiss em" I said lowly.

She kissed each of my toes sucking on them after then looked over at me.

I grabbed her shirt pulling her on top on me laying back on the couch with my legs open and her between them.

"oh you tryna get down right here ?" she raised a eyebrow. "mhm" I hummed pulling her into a kiss.

I opened my mouth and she shoved her tongue in making me moan. The kiss got heated and she started grinding into me.

She started kissing on my neck while her hands went down to my shorts. I moaned out feeling her suck and lick on my spot then she put her hand in my shorts.

"why you ain't got no underwear on ?" she asked lowly in my ear and I whimpered.

She know her talking in my ear make me a horny ass mess. "i-i di-" I cut myself of gasping when she started to rub my clit.

"Get a damn room !!" I heard and nika pulled back looking behind her making me huff.

"wayne get yo ass out" she pointed at him . "Y'all get a damn room, it's kids in this house man"

Fuck them kids.

"Man fuck them kids" nika said and I chuckled lowly. "Nasty asses" he said and I sat up.

"Oh hey beyonce decide to make an appearance" he waved at me "fuck you wayne" I said.

"Mhm, by the way I think anastasia is drowning" he said making me and nika quickly jump up.

We both ran out to the back seeing she wasn't even nowhere by the pool.

"HA ! I got y'all ass, aye man at least I know y'all good parents" he said and I mugged him along with nika.

"Go home. I'm tired of y'all ass" she said "I agree" I said crossing my arms.

Mercedes pov:

I sat down in the upstairs living to clear my mind but keri walked over sitting next to me.

"What ?" I asked looking over at her. "Why was you naked wrapped in cover and nicki was carrying you ?" she asked.

Damn nosey ass got straight to the point.

"Why ?" "I'm not done, and why didn't beyonce care ?" she said raising a eyebrow at me.

"She did care, she yelled at u-"Nahhh ya lying" she cut me off.

"And how the hell would you know ?" I asked her "Because I know beyonce" she said.

"If beyonce cared she would've been yelling, cussing, and throwing punches as soon as she seen y'all enter the room. But instead she was calm... why ?"

"Because we're friends she knows she can trust us" I said shrugging "Nahhh" keri shook her head.

"Nicki was giving you a massage while you was butt ass naked in THEIR bed. Sum ain't right that ain't no friend shit" she said and I huffed.

"My legs were hurting, she was helping me" I said "And that leads me to my next question"

Damn her ass nosey.

"Why you and beyonce limping" she squinted her eyes at me.

"Well I don't know about beyonce but I fell by the poo-"Bullshit" she cut me off shaking her head.

"That ain't no fall limp that's a beyonce limp" she said and I scrunched my face "What the hell is a beyonce limp ?"

"Everytime nicki and beyonce had sex you know because she always got that limp that look like her damn ankle broke or some shit. And you got the same one, barley walking"

She pay too much attention to shit.

"I am walking fin-"You walking like you got ya back blew out" she said cutting me off again.

Well she kinda right... my back been hurting all damn day.

"Ok keri what does that mean ?" I asked. "Bitch don't play dumb with me" she said straight facing me.

"You got the glow and everything" she said "I ain't got no damn glow" I waved her off.

"Yes yo ass do and so does beyonce annnnddd nika ass even smiling" she said.

"Ok ? Nicki is always smiling" "That's a damn lie, she only smiling when she high or got some pussy" she said.

"Ok keri what the hell do you want" I rolled my eyes over this conversation.

"I want you to know I ain't dumb. Limp plus glow plus smile plus you equals threesome" she crossed her arms.

"We didn't-"Yes y'all nasty ass did you ain't gotta lie" she said.

"And I don't care imma let y'all be fags in peace but i'm here to tell you that beyonce is head over heels in love with nicki and nicki feels the same way for bey"

"Ok ? Why would I need to know that" I said trying to hide the emotion in my voice.

"Because with a limp like that you got some good sex and good sex comes with catching feelings"

"Don't fall in love"

Hello

Y'all my momma made me cut the thread out her hair and my dumb ass ain't know what I was doing and I cut her hair.. I ain't tell her ass though.

Anyway what y'all doing ?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

68.1K 3.6K 20
The Continuation To: My Best Friends Husband Sequel
11.9K 703 13
Beynika
29.8K 2K 23
Book 2- Sneaky Link
5.1K 255 17
We were perfect. Why did you lie? Sequel to "you left me what I needed you most"