Hearts of Steele

HaleyMoss द्वारा

Sequel to Rock of Steele. अधिक

Chapter 23 Orion Pax: Pt. 1
Chapter 24 Orion Pax: Pt. 2
Chapter 25 Orion Pax: Pt. 3
Chapter 26 Bumble Bee pt:1
Chapter 27 Bumble Bee Pt.2
Chapter 28 Loose Cannons
Chapter 29 Crossfire
This is not an update I"m sorry.
Chapter 30 Nemesis Prime
Chapter 31 Grill
Chapter 32 Armada
Chapter 33 Flying Mind
Chapter 34 Tunnel Vision
Chapter 35 Triangulation
Chapter 36 Triage.
Chapter 37 Toxicity and Hurt
Chapter 38 Out of the past
Chapter 40 The Human Factor
Chapter 41 Legacy
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 Hard Knocks
Chapter 43 Inside Job.
Chapter 44 Patch
Chapter 45 Rengeneration
Chapter 46 Darkest Hour

Chapter 39 New Recruit

781 22 6
HaleyMoss द्वारा

Ella P.O.V.

We were currantly at base looking at the conspriacy website to make sure none of the bots were seen on it, especially Bee. Yup there's Bee. Raph scrapped it out with a dancing monkey. "and the tap dancing monkey strikes again. " Jack said. Be was behind us as we sat on the couch.

Jack and Raph high fived each other. "BumbleBee's sighting on the internet is no laughing matter." Ratchet yelled. Then I heard urgh, I looked over and Bulkhead was doing leg lifts with Miko doing the same.

"Wait what's that?" Jack asked as he turned back towards the conspriacy site. Raph inlarged the picture. "It looks like a meteor to me." I said. "a cybertronian escape pod?" Raph said shocked. "Here in earths atmosphere?" Ratchet asked shocked himself.

Raph sent the image onto the big comp screen where all the bots could see. "Aubobot or decepticon?" Arcee asked. "Impossible to tell given the image revolusion." Ratchet told us. "this merits investigation." Optimus said.

"It could be a trap." Arcee stated. "and wer down one bot Should we reach out to wheeljack?." she added. "I can hear you." Bulkhead said. "I dont care if bulkhead isnt combat ready after that revenge stunt he pulled with Miko, Wheeljack can stay rogue. "Ratchet stated.

"I agree." Said Magnus. Wow he really doesnt like Wheeljack.

Miko didnt get hurt from what I know so what's the big deal? I'm sure it was some of Miko's fault too.

"An autobot may be in distress, Ratchet bring your medical kit." Optimus told Ratchet. Raph activated a ground bridge and Optimus, Ratchet, Arcee, Magnus and Bee all went through.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V

Once we went thorugh the ground bridge we saw the escape pod but only there was a gaping hole in it. "It is of decepticon orginin." Optimus said as Arcee swipped dust off the insigma. "and the con inside blew it's way out." Arcee stated.

 Then there were shots being fired at us. We ducked behind rocks and started shooting back. They were cons and insecticons shooting at us. "All those cons came out of one pod?"Arcee questioned. "Humans called them clown cars." Ratchet said as he transformed his servos into his blades.

An insecticon came at Ratchet so Arcee and I attack it. She kicked it across it's faceplates while I fired my blasters at him. Then Bee joined in on firing at the insecticon. We knocked it down but then the vechicon started firing at us.

We kept firing at the cons but then there was shooting coming from behind us. Arcee and Bee turned to look but the rest of us kept firing at the cons. "Incoming." Arcee said. "Down infront." Is all I heard when a bot jumped off us and started firing and fighting the cons.

"Friendly?" Arcee asked.  The bot kept firing but one of his shots landed in the energon spill lighting it up. All our optics widen as Optimus said "Fall back." We ran and hid behind these large rocks. There was a loud explosion after that.

"Whoo too hot for your cons?" the new bot said with a cocky tone. "Friend of yours?" Ratchet turned and asked Bee. "why you looking at me?Ive never seen him before." Bee said. "Never seen him before." Arcee said also.

"torching that energon leak, pretty good plan right?" the new bot said. "yeah except it wasnt your plan. It was a random shot that almost fried us to a crisp." Arcee snapped. "Worked out didnt it?" The new bot said.

"Thank you fellow autobot, your falor is to be commended." Optimus said. When Optimus spoke then new bots face look as of pure shock. "I dont b-believe it your Optimus Prime!" He exclaimed. He turned to us and then pointed at Optimus and said "He's Optimus Prime!"

"We know." Arcee said. "We are well aware." I said. "yes, yes." Ratchet said. "yep." Bee said. "What is your name soldier?" Optimus asked. the new bot saluted him and said "Smokescreen, Sir." he said. "Welcome to earth Smokescreen." Optimus said as he heled out his servo for smokescreen to shake. Earth customs.

Smokescreen shook Optimus' servo. "It's an honor to be here, especially with you." he said. "Now what? It's not like we can just bring him back to base." Ratchet said. "Wouldnt be the first time that an ali  turned out to be a plant. " Arcee stated. Optimus looked Smokescreen from top to bottome seeing if he was the real deal or not.

"I see your recieved your training from cybertrons elite guard." Optimus stated. "truth enough but it wasnt much of anything but a boot camp when I joined. never even got a proper graduation ceremony." Smokescreen said. "there was a war going on." Arcee stated.

"hey all I wanted to be was a soldier, serve the autobot cause. But what I got was sercruity detail at Iiacon. " Smokescreen said. All our eyes wer wide. "the hall of records of all places, Optimus do you not find this highly suspicious?" Ratchet said.

"Smokescreen what was your job inside the hall?" Optimus asked. "Guarding Alpah trion which was happend to be the final days of the war." He said. "You served under the master Icivest?" Optimus questioned. "eh I wasnt thrilled at first watching the back of an old bot instead of kickin con tailpipe.. sorry. But the Big A turned out to be a great teacher and a true friend.  I mean he was the one that petitioned hallenge and the high counsil to you a prime. " Smokescrenn stated.

"Raphael activated the groundbrige." Optimus commed the base. "That's it? that;s all you need to heard before inviting him to the party?" Arcee exclaimed. "If my former mentor shared this information it is because he considered smokescreen a trusted ali." Optimus said as a ground bridged opened up and we went through.

Once we went through and Miko saw smokescreen she started asking him all these random questions.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

Jawsome! We get a new bot. Miko was off asking him random questions just like she didn to Bulkhead when she met him. Smokescreen was his name. He told us of how he came to earth in a decepticon escape pod.

Jack went and gave Smokescren a tour while we all stay in the main part of the base. "If you wanted to replace me you should have called wheeljack." Bulkhead huffed. "No one is replacing you bulkhead. for one thing Smokescreen is too grean." Arcee said. "We'll bukhead is as green as they get." Miko said.

"What Arcee means is Smokescreen still a great deal to learn." Ratchet told Miko. "Yeah Miko that means He's a rookie." I told her. Her face scowled and she flipped me off.

"Miko how dare you do that to me you crazy Glitch!" I told her. She's been getting on my nerves all date with her attitude. "What you just say to me you stupid goody two shoes fragger." She yelled.

"Where have you learned such language?" Optimus asked. Miko and I stared angerly at each other but we both managed to say at the same time" Wheeljack."

"I figured as much." Ratchet stated.

I wasnt pay attention and that gave Miko the chance to tackle me to the ground and punched me in the face. "Miko!" Bulkhead yelled. She kept punching me and although it hurt I waited for the right moment when her punched started to slow. I grabbed one of her arms and took both of my feet under her stomach and pushed her off to were she flew right on top of the couch.

"I'm so tired of your attitude Miko and your recklessness. Your my best friend and I dont want you putting your self in danger just because you feel like getting a blast of adrenilne there other ways then putting your self in harms way  by engaging in dangerous situations with the cons." I yelled at her.

"well you know what your no fun anymore since you started dating Magnus you spend all your time with him. and I know that you are hiding something from me and I want to know right now or this friendship is over." Miko yelled back.

I gasped she cant be serious? "Miko come on be reasonable." Bulkhead said. "this doesnt concern you Bulk." She snapped.  "Miko I wish that  I could tell you but I cant, not right now atleast . You have believe me." I pleaded.

"No I'm tired of waiting. Tell me now or were over." She said. "Then so be it, because I cant tell you." I said sadly. I walked away from her and walked into the elevator. I went up into the top of the base and sat down on the edge of the cliff.

I stared out across the desert and let the tears flow silently down my face. I wish that I could tell her but the primes said only Optimus, Ratchet and my sparkmate.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

Miko was acting so much more childish about this. She punched Ella so many times and Ella never hit her back. I want to comfort her but I know she needs to be alone for her to think. I could feel how hurt she was in my spark. I hurt for her.

"Miko you are acting rediclous about this if she cant tell you then she cant tell you. It may not be her secret to tell." Jack told her. "I dont care, we were best friends and she should have told me anyways." Miko stated. "then she would have been unfaithful to teh person that she  promised to keep the secret." Jack stated.

"Miko I assure you that if Ella were to tell you it could put her in danger." Optimus told her. "You know? who else knows?" Miko asked. Bee, bulk, and Arcee just shook their heads. "Ratchet, Ultra Magnus, and I are the only ones that know." Optimus told her.

I nodded. I went to say somthing but I heard Ella scream my name in my helm. I grabbed my head and groaned. "What's up with him?" Miko asked about me.

"Ultra Magnus what is it?" Optimus asked. I put my servos back and ran to go up to the top of the base. I shouted " Ella." So the others would know where I was going. I didnt care at that moment they found out.

When I got to the top my spark stopped as I saw her being held by soudwave. She was high in the air streaming about him putting her back where she was. I wanted to shoot Soundwave but if I did then I would risk Ella falling and I not catching her.

All the others came up even the humans. We all watching in horror as Soundwave let go of Ella and she was free falling. "Noooo! I yelled. I was fixing to jump off the cliff when Optimus stopped me telling me I would perish with her. I had to stand there and watch my sweetspark fall to her death.

And to death she did as I felt my spark brake. I dropped to my knees and gasped.

I stood up on shakey legs and went back down the elevator and out of the base to where Ella was laying with a pool of blood surrounding her. I wanted to pick her up but I was too afraid. "Oh Ella My sweetspark, please dont leave me again.' I felt lubracants leaking down face.

Everyone now circeled Ella and I. I heard sob and turned to see Miko streaked with her tears coming down her face. "What have I done?" He questioned herself. I turned angery then and said "If it wasnt for you she wouldnt have been up on the roof and this wouldnt have happend. How can you live with yourself?!" I yelled at her.

She cried more. "Ultra Magnus I understand you are upset but please calm down." Optimus told me. But I didnt listen, I gently picked Ella up in my servos and went back into the base into my room with her aganist my spark.

I heard the others come in base and started down the hallway to my berthroom but I didnt care. Ratchet came in and tried to take Ella from me but I pushed him back. "Ultra Magnus I must see for sure if her spark has gone out." I nodded and allowed him to take her to the medbay with me walking behind him

 He layed her on the gurney and scanned her. "Her spark?" Jack asked. "Yes when Ella died the first time the 13 primes granted her with a spark it was the only way to save her. Ultra Magnus and Her are so close because not only are they bf and gf but they are also sparkmates and sparkboneded to each other forever." Ratchet told everyone.

"Is that what was with all the moaning me and Bulkhead heard that one day?" Miko asked. "ugh." Bulkhead said.

I just ignored them.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

I felt like I was floating and a sea of air.  I felt no pain. I opened my eyes to see the 13 primes before me once again.

Ella I"m sorry we had to meet at these circumstances but it is now time for your to recieve your second gift from us. You will return but differently. You will be one of us now. A cybertronian. You will have a holoform like the others. You will be able to lose your innocence in your human form first and then again in your cybertronian body. Return now Starblaze be the greatness we know that you will be.

Thank you so much. I told them as I saw a bright light and felt my body heavier and I heard Gasped all around the room.

I opened my eyes, well optics now to see everyone staing down at me. Magnus with tears in his eyes. "Ella? He questioned. "It's me Magnus, I"m here. I'm not going anywhere." I told him. He then right then and there kissed me. But pulled back at a cleared through from Ratchet.

"I'm sorry I had to make sure that you were real." he told me. "As real as Primus himself." I told him. "I received my second gift from the 13 primes." I told him. "I can see that and I am so glad to see you and now I can hold in my true form without crushing you." He said. I smiled.

"Ella I am so sorry please forgive me. I"m sorry I hit you I'm so sorry this is all my fautl." Miko cried. I gently pcked her up and said' MIko it's fine now I am fine. this is my second gift that i was supposed to recieve from the 13 primes. " I told her. She smiled.  I set her back down.

I then felt a tingle go thorugh me. "Ugh Ratchet do you have to start that right away I just got back." I huffed. "Hush femme." He told me. I stood up with some help from Magnus and discovered that I was taller than Bee and that my helm went to Magnus chastis.

Sweet ill be able to transform into a car."Hey guys check this out." Raph said. He pulled up a image with a red rock on it. "Red energon." Optimus voiced. "Here on earth?" Ratchet asked shocked. "Just like everything else you have discovered on our planet." I said sarcasticly. Ratchet just clared at me.

"what's red energon?"  Raph asked. "It's a very rare energon and if made into fuel it will make you to be able to go in hyper speed." Ratchet said. "Cool can we so get that. I want to try it." I said.
"We must reach agent fowler so he can clear the site so we can retrieve it as we are not the only once who have found it." Optimus aid

"Whoo finally some action." Smokescreen said. "Whoa whos the new hot femme?" Smokescreen said. He must not have been there when everything happend. Magnus stood infront of me with his arms crossed and said "My femme that's who."

Ooo I like it when your jealous and possesive.

Mmm only for you Sweetspark

I giggled causing a few smirks in the room.

"Okay geez I get it but seriously what's your name?" Smokescreen asked again. "Ella." Magnus asked for me." What your kidding right?" He said. "How?" he asked again. "the how can come Later Smokescreen but yes I am Ella but only to my parents and friends. For you guys my name is now Starblaze." I told him and anyone who was listening in which I knew they all were.

"It is good to see you well Starblaze." Optimus said to me. I smiled. "anyways let's go crush some con tailpipe." smokescreen said. "You must remain here and you need a vechicle form as well as starBlaze." Optimus said.

"Jack will help you." Optimus said. Ratchet activated a ground bridge for us to scoop our vechicles. So far I havent seen anything. Why did we live in a nowhere town? Couldna have Ratchet sent us to Italy or something.

I saw a red and black nice looking Corvette and scanned it. I then transoformed into it. It felt nice I revved my engine. mm powerful.

"Hey I was gonna scan that one." Smokescreen whined. "Haha too late Smokey" I told him. He just huffed. I just giggled and squeeled. I cant wait to show Magnus and My parents.

Holy giant giants MY PARENT?!!!!! what am I gonna tell them. Well I  have a holoform so maybe it wont be too bad.

:Starblaze to base I'm ready for a bridge, Smokescreen isnt though: I commed with a laugh.

:Ratchet here hold on.: then a ground bridge opened up and I went through. No one was there but Raph, Miko, Bulkhead and Ratchet. Must be looking for that red energon.

I was a little tired so I went to Magnus room to get some sleep or recharge as they say. I got tohis berthroom and laid down on his berth and fell asleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

26.1K 1.3K 28
Sequel to Divided !
16.4K 196 14
Sequel to the 1st story Transfomers Prime (Jack x Arcee
13.3K 445 34
Just the tale of my OC, Ignite, and Ultra Magnus. Starts out with a bitch ass teacher. Language will be used.
50.8K 966 8
A girl form reality gets taken into the world of transformers.