SUGAR || Lori Harvey x Method...

Von monet1111

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Cheyenne was beyond desperate. When deciding to become a sug... Mehr

-Cast-
-Chapter One-
-Chapter Two-
-Chapter Three-
-Chapter Four-
-Chapter Five-
-Chapter Seven-
- Chapter Eight -
-Chapter Nine-
-Chapter Ten-
-Chapter Eleven, Part One-
-Chapter Eleven, Part Two-
-Chapter Twelve-
-Chapter Thirteen-
-Chapter Fourteen-
-Chapter Fifteen-
-Chapter Sixteen-
-Chapter Seventeen-
-Chapter Eighteen-
-Chapter Nineteen-
-Chapter Twenty-
-Chapter Twenty-One-
-Chapter Twenty-Two-
-Chapter Twenty-Three-
-Chapter Twenty-Four-
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Finale -
Authors Note

-Chapter Six-

3.4K 139 29
Von monet1111

After that day outside the cafe with Tyreek and Kyle, Clifford asked me to come to his house so that we could talk. I guess Tyreek had told him what happened. I told him I would come over after I got out of class the next day.

Well now it's the next day and I was standing in my room pacing back and forth trying to figure out what I was going to say to Clifford. I knew I had to make it sweet, but also make my point. Even though Kyle didn't say much about it I knew that it made him mad, and I knew it made me look bad too.

I got up the courage to make the drive to Clifford's house. When I pulled up I noticed that there was another Escalade parked in the driveway. I knew it wasn't Clifford's because he always parked his Escalade in his garage next to his Bentley. I also peeped that the truck had New York tags. I just shrugged it off since Clifford had texted me prior telling me it was cool for me to come over.

I knocked on the door and rung the doorbell to make sure he knew I was here. The door swung open and Tati was standing in front of me. "Hey girl!" The biggest grin spread across her face as she pulled me into a hug. "Hey boo, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Unc, Cheyenne is here." I heard Tyreek call from in the living room. I peeked over Tati's shoulder to see Tyreek sitting on the couch. I rolled my eyes as I stepped into the house. "He's up in his room." Tyreek shrugged.

I made my way upstairs and knocked on Clifford's bedroom door. He opened up the door holding up a finger to let me know to give him a second. He was on the phone and it looked like he was already upset. This made me not want to even say anything to him about what happened yesterday.

"Yeah we'll figure it out, I'll come out there tomorrow morning to find out what's going on." He said as he hung up the phone. He took a deep breath as he shifted his attention to me. He didn't have his typical bright smile on his face today.

"Hi, Clifford," I spoke quietly, breaking the silence. He looked at me like he was deep in thought. "Cheyenne let me explain something to you," He said standing up. Here we go.

"I'm gonna do whatever it takes to protect you, in every way possible." He looked down at me, his face changing to a look of regret. "I'm sorry for sending Tyreek to your school. I was trying to make sure that you were good."

"But Clifford why did you think I wasn't ?" I asked.

"Your energy was off this weekend. I felt like there was something more than what you were telling me, something more serious, and I just had to be sure that you weren't in any real trouble."

"I have no reason to lie to you, at all. And I know you're here to protect me, if I had something serious going on, I definitely would let you know."

He nodded his head and sat back down on his bed. "I will have to take your word from now on. I want you to know that you can trust me."

"I do trust you, but yesterday was a lot. I can't have stuff like that happening anymore. Tyreek really caused a scene."

"I know and that's the exact opposite of what I wanted. I don't want to bring any unnecessary attention to you." He grabbed my hand. "It's not going to happen again. You have my word."

I smiled. "Okay Clifford, I forgive you."

"How can I make it up to you?" He smiled back at me.

"Well for starters you can feed me, I am starving."

"You're always starving," He chuckled as he led me out the room.

"Yo Chey..." Tyreek called before me and Clifford could walk out the front door, causing me to turn around. "I really am sorry for the scene I caused yesterday. I ain't mean to upset you." He said genuinely.

I shrugged. "I forgive you, Reek, I know you were just looking out for me."

Clifford took me to get food from Chick fil A and then we rode around the city talking for a little bit. Suddenly we stopped and parked on an unfamiliar street.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Look to your right." He smiled looking at the building we were parked in front of. It was a tall gray warehouse-looking building.

"What is this?" I asked still not recognizing where we were at.

"This is gonna be my new nightclub." He looked so proud of this building, that really looked like nothing to me. "It's not much right now, but give me a couple of weeks. It's gonna be the hottest club downtown."

I smiled at him knowing how excited he was to get the club up and running. "I like it. I know you're gonna make it fye."

"Of course. That's also why I have Tyreek and Tati here. Reek is gonna be the manager and in charge of running a lot of the operations. Tati is gonna be in charge of the bar and bottle girls."

"Oh cool... so they're moving down here?"

"Yeah, they're staying with me for now until I can get one of my properties together for them."

"I didn't know you had properties, but I should've figured." Every rich nigga had properties.

"Yeah, I own some homes and condos that I rent out. Matter of fact if you ever want to move out of your dorm let me know, I'll put you up in one of my condos."

That actually wasn't a bad idea. Yeah, dorm life was a part of the college experience but I hated the lack of privacy and still being watched as if I was a child. I turn 21 in a few months and didn't need anybody babying me. "I wouldn't mind having my own space. I might have to take you up on that."

"For sure, just let me know and I got you."

—————

Over the next couple of weeks, a lot of things changed. Kyle and I still hung out but not as often and not by ourselves. I knew I didn't want to have sex with him again because I didn't want to risk falling for him and then him finding out Taylor's baby is his. I knew a baby would be a deal-breaker for me. I'm sorry but I don't want to be nobody's stepmother, I don't think I even want to have kids of my own so what do I look like taking care of someone else's?

Clifford had been working on the club nonstop. We still saw each other a couple of times a week but that would usually just turn into me chilling with Tati at the house while he and Tyreek handled stuff at the club. Me and Tati were actually getting really close and I was sad that she and Tyreek would be moving out of Clifford's house soon.

"How about this?" I asked Tati as I picked up a shirt off the rack we were standing next to. She scrunched up her face.  I rolled my eyes playfully as I put it back on the rack. Tati asked me to go to the mall with her to help her pick out an outfit because Tyreek was taking her on a date this weekend, but this girl was so damn picky. "Girl, I don't know how to help you." I threw my hands in the air.

"Stooooop!" She whined as she hugged me. "I appreciate your help, I'm just picky."

I grinned. "What about that?" I pointed to a dress hanging on the boutique wall. The dress was a cute satin slip dress with spaghetti straps and a deep v-neck. The shape was form-fitting down to the ruffle hem. It was perfect for a date night at an expensive restaurant.

Tati gasped dramatically. "That is perfect!" She ran to find a store employee who could get the dress in her size. I waited outside of the dressing room for her to try it on.

"Chey you ready?" She asked from behind the curtain.

"Tati bring your ass out here." She slid the curtain back revealing her standing in the dress with a grin on her face.

"Woah.... you look good." She had the curvy body to fill out the dress perfectly and her titties were definitely tittying. "Tyreek gon fuck around and get you pregnant."

She stared at her reflection admiring herself in the dress. "I hope he likes it. He's picky just like me."

"Girl whatever, he's going to love it."

Back at the house Clifford and Tyreek were already there shooting pool. Tati put her shopping bags in the room she and Tyreek were staying in and I followed behind her.

"So, what's up with you and Clifford?" She asked from in the walk-in closet.

I shrugged as I sat on her bed. "Our situation is complicated..." I sighed.

"Complicated how?" She raised an eyebrow. No one besides Breanna knew how me and Clifford met and that he was actually my sugar daddy.

"I- girl I don't know. I don't know what he wants from me." I spoke truthfully. "He has this whole successful life that he seems to want me to be a part of, but I don't know why. I'm a college girl that literally has nothing to offer him."

"Oh trust me, you have something to offer him." She wiggled her eyebrows with a smirk across her face.

I could accept that answer if it was true, but it wasn't. Yeah, Clifford loved to touch up on me, but it has been 4 months and we've only kissed once which was on the trip weeks ago, and it has never gone further than that which lowkey frustrated me because at least that would be an answer to what he wanted from me. 

I huffed. "Man I don't know. I really enjoy spending time with him, he's a great person, and he-"

"He spoils you!"Tati offered.

"That too." I giggled. "I just don't know if we could ever be something serious." I knew I liked Clifford as a person, but any feelings beyond that were unclear. Would I really want to be in a serious relationship with a man almost 20 years older than me?

"Well listen, I never thought me and Tyreek would be something serious but here we are. And if it's about age, look at James and Imani, they have a 25 year age difference and are happy as hell. Age doesn't matter girl, how you both feel is what matters."

I shrugged not wanting to even get on to that subject. "Anyways. Change of subject. When are you and Reek moving out?"

"Probably within the next week or two. Clifford's tenant finally moved out of one of the houses, he's getting it cleaned and renovated for us and it should be ready soon."

"Aww..." I pouted. "I'm gonna miss you though."

"Girl please, you are always welcome to come over. The house is only 30 minutes away!" She laughed.

"Yeah but it's not gonna be the same!"

"Sure it will, you're my girl for life." She hugged me.

I looked over her shoulder to see Clifford in the doorway smiling at us. I wonder how much of our conversation he heard.

—————

I was sitting at a table in the student center with a group of my friends on campus: Alexis and Andrea, the stuck up twins; Marco, the wanna-be thug who actually grew up in the suburbs; Treyvon, who was actually from the hood but was determined to make it out; and Kyle.

"I need you to stop cappin'. You did not get that girl's number!" Treyvon pushed Marco.

Marco slapped his hands on the table. "Bro I swear to God she gave me that shit. I put it on my granny!"

"Now you know you're granny is rolling in her grave!" Alexis rolled her eyes.

"Call her right now!" Treyvon snickered. "And put it on speaker."

"Bet." Marco dialed the number of the girl he had run up to after he bet Treyvon he could get her number. She was a senior and way out of this niggas league.

"We're sorry but the number you have dialed is not in service." The robot over the phone put him on blast.

The entire table started laughing at him as his mouth hung wide open. "Man fuck y'all!" He mumbled.

"Hey, so.. what are you doing later?" Kyle said under his breath so only I could hear.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Probably just doing some homework, to be honest. I'm kind of behind."

"You mind if I get some work done with you? I miss chillin' with you one on one."

I reluctantly nodded my head. "Sure, we can go to the library."

"Or you could come to my place." He said trying to act nonchalant.

I shook my head and laughed in disbelief. "Like I said, I'm behind on work. I need to focus."

"Whatever bruh." He stood up frustrated, ready to walk away. I grabbed my stuff and followed behind him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him after we got far enough away from the table.

"You playing games Chey." He leaned against the wall. "You know how I feel about you, and we both know how you feel about me. But you're playing with me cause of some bullshit.

"The thing is, I'm not playing with you. You're playing with me. You still haven't gotten the test to figure out if you have a baby on the way. That's on you, not me!" I snapped.

He rolled his eyes. "Why does that even matter?"

"What do you mean?" I shook my head. "I'm not trying to play stepmother!"

"Yo, this baby has nothing to do with us."

"There is no us, Kyle. I care for you as a friend, and I thought we could be something more. But you really have to get your shit together."

He shrugged and walked off shaking his head.

I sighed as I watched him walk away from me. This was a constant conversation we had been having since the day Tyreek came up here. I felt bad because I did like him, but this situation showed me that he was irresponsible and still a little immature. He seemed like a completely different person than the person he was before I knew he possibly had a child on the way.

-----

"Fuck!" Tyreek hissed as the oils in the pan popped uncontrollably. I laughed from my seat at the island.

"Man focus on your little assignment." He glared at me. I giggled and went back to my homework on my Macbook.

I decided to come over to Clifford's house which was apparently my new hangout spot. I didn't want to be at the library, or really anywhere I could run into Kyle. He was really killing my vibe and the feelings I once had for him were slowly fading away. Each conversation with him just made me not even want to talk to him anymore.

"What y'all down here burning?" Clifford chuckled as he came out of his office.

"Tyreek insisted on cooking us dinner." Tati giggled shaking her head.

Clifford raised his eyebrows. "I can't wait to see this." He came to my side and leaned on the counter. "What you working on?"

"A paper for my English class." I shrugged. "Nothing exciting at all."

"Well when you're done, come see me. I have something for you that is exciting." He smiled at me causing me to blush.

"I guess I can take a little break now!" I slid out of the barstool and ran to his room. On the bed, there was a black and white Gucci bag with a bow on it.

"What's this for?" I asked with a big kool-aid grin on my face.

Clifford smiled at me. "Just another apology. I still feel bad about what happened."

"Clifford!" I pushed him lightly. "I already told you I forgive you!"

"I know, but still I just had to show you I meant it." He handed me the bag. I ripped the bow off and pulled out all of the tissue paper to reveal the tan and burgundy platform slides I had been wanting.

My eyes grew wide as ever. "I've been wanting these!" I grinned.

"I know... Tati told me you wouldn't shut up about them."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I threw my arms around him causing him to pick me up. "I love them!"

"I'm glad." He smiled at me. I, without thinking, pressed my lips against his. I could tell he was surprised at first, but then eventually gave in to the kiss. The little kiss eventually turned into our tongues wrestling as he sat on the bed with me straddling his lap. My hands made my way to the hem of his shirt, slowly pulling it up and briefly breaking our kiss to pull it over his head.

I felt all over his chest and abs, this man's body was rock solid. I could feel his smile against my lips which caused me to laugh nervously.

"What you laughin' bout?" He asked as he pulled my shirt off. I shook my head and pushed him down on the bed. He looked up at me like a lion looks at his prey. I was ready to get ate up.

I leaned down and continued our kiss, moving his hands to my hips. I felt him tighten his grip on my hips as he broke up the kiss. "You sure this what you want to do?" He asked in a tone that almost felt like a challenge to me. I gulped and nodded my head, "Yes Clifford."

"Tell me what you want me to do." He looked at me with lust-filled eyes as he unbuckled my bra.

"I- I want you to fuck me." I blushed as the words escaped my lips. This felt so wrong, but very right at the same time.

He snickered with a smile as he picked me up and laid me on the bed. "Don't move." He instructed me while he pulled down my pants. I watched him as he put one finger in his mouth and pulled my panties to the side gazing at my pussy that was already soaking. He pulled my panties off completely and pushed my legs to my ears. "Hold them." He said sternly. Without missing a beat I held my legs up where he wanted them.

I hissed as he slid his finger into me. He smirked at the low moan I let out. He then added another and shoved them into me deeply, massaging my clit with his thumb. He watched me carefully as he pumped his fingers in and out of me slowly, gradually picking up the pace. I could barely control the moans that were escaping my lips one after the other. I was getting so wet that I could feel my juices creating a puddle underneath me.

Clifford quickly removed his fingers from me and entered them into his mouth. "Mm..." He moaned as he went back down, attaching his lips to my clit. I cried out as I felt his tongue swirling around me. He slid his two fingers back in me causing my back to arch off of the bed. I could feel myself getting close to needing a release.

"I-" I moaned out. "I'm about to -" Clifford instantly stopped all of his actions and stood over me causing me to sigh in disappointment. He looked down at me as he unbuckled his pants and dropped them with his underwear. My eyes grew wide as I stared at what hung between his legs. His penis looked like something that belonged in one of those Blacked pornos. Now I was scared.

I bit my lip as he placed himself at my entrance. He massaged my thighs as he struggled to slide his tip in. "Relax baby girl. It's okay."

I released the tension I was holding in my hips allowing him to slide inside slowly. My eyes rolled to the back of my head feeling how much he was stretching me out. "Look at me," He grabbed my chin. His face twisted up into a look of pure ecstasy as he slid in and out of me while playing with my hard nipples. His low groans turned into full-on moans as I got wetter allowing him to slip in and out of me with ease.

He gradually picked up the pace of his strokes until he was completely ramming into me. "I'm cumming!" I screamed out as I felt myself release. He didn't stop, he didn't even slow down. Instead, a smirk spread across his lips as he gripped my waist shoving himself deeper into me causing my moans to morph into screams. My hands flew up to my face covering my mouth as I cried out to him. I felt my body tearing apart with each of his strokes, and after a couple of seconds, I couldn't take it anymore. I felt my body shaking again with the release of another orgasm. Clifford licked his lips as he pulled his dick out of me, covered in cream.

"Come here." He grabbed my hand as he stood at the edge of the bed right in front of his mirror. I stood in front of him and he turned me around and pushed me down bending me over so that my ass was in the air. I watched him as he slowly inserted himself into me. I moaned as I felt my walls stretching around him.

"Fuck wait!" I screamed. "I can't take i-"

"You wanted me to fuck you right?" He growled, slamming himself into me at a faster pace. His aggressive demeanor just made me grow wetter. My moans escaped my lips almost nonstop as I watched him in the mirror biting on his lip as he drilled into me.

"Okay!" I moaned out as I tried to move away from him reaching my hand back to push against his abs. I was running.

"Uhn uh. Give it to me baby." He moaned as he gripped my hips bringing me back where he had me. "Give me that pussy."

I felt myself getting ready to cum again, wondering when this nigga would finally nut. Clifford pushed himself all the way into me and wrapped both of his arms around me. One was rubbing my clit, the other was covering my mouth as I screamed from the intense strokes he was giving me. I had tears rolling down my face as I felt myself release again.

"Ohhhhh shit..." He let out a deep moan. With his final three strokes, he pulled out and came all over my back, rubbing my ass while his orgasm subsided.

"Shit." He smacked my ass as he went into his bathroom to grab a wet towel to clean my back.

I bit my lip as he cleaned me off. "That was... amazing."

He let out a chuckle. "I'm glad that I could satisfy you."

I was more than satisfied. There wasn't even a word to express how I felt at that moment. I had never had sex like that, but I knew that I wanted more.

New Characters:

Alexis & Andrea

Treyvon

Marco

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.6K 132 13
Nathan, an 18-year-old teen was made to be a Sugar Baby for Alessandro, an influential man, who was recently released from Jail for his uncommitted m...
37 0 25
In a big city, you tend to get caught up in a lot of unwanted things. Blinded by the madness of it all, Jason only saw money as his main objective. A...
2.7K 44 33
All Lourdes was looking for was a roommate. She just needed someone to help with the chores and rent until she graduated. What she was not expecting...
318K 10.6K 30
Loretta Green(Lori for short) is beautiful and smart and fresh out of college. She isn't proud of choices she's made in the past, but is looking forw...