SEVEN DAYS (MICHAENG♡)✔

Door clownff

It's all started from that party... "Please i'm begging don't leave me, if you insist give me 7 days please... Meer

I Drunk in you touch🍸
NEW LIFE BEGIN♡
I FALL FOR YOU♤
I'M ALL YOURS♡
I WILL PROTECT YOU♡
I AM JELOUS♧
I AM HURT 🎭
I'M DONE WITH YOU.
I CAN'T SEE YOU♧
CONFESSION♡
ALONE♧
I LOVE YOU BUT I DON'T♡
PLEASE STOP
CAN YOU SEE MY HEART?♡
it's alright♡
kiss♧
Behind All Those Smile♡
Losing you♡
LETTER♡
SEVEN DAYS (20)
RIGHT LOVE♡
HERE WE GO AGAIN♡
SEYOUNG♡
THE DEATH♡
PROPOSING HER♡
MEETING HER♡ (is the worst thing)
HEARTs HURT
THE PARTY
EYES NEVER LIE
FINAL GOODBYE♡
THE (memories) LOSE
SEVEN DAYS♡
SEVEN DAYS♡
SEVEN DAYS♡
SEVEN DAY♡
SEVEN DAYS♡
SEVEN DAYS♡
SEVEN DAYS♡
FINAL DAYS♡

SEVEN DAYS♡

692 24 7
Door clownff

🐯🐧~ 《fourth days》

CONTINUATION

Morning come and those two lover hugging each body to spread the warm on their body. One of them groan and open her eyes.

Chaeyoung groan and she feel heavy things that press on top of her body. She rub her eyes and when it's clear. She saw mina who is sleeping while hugging her body is enough to statisfied her. She smiling when she remember about that night when they making love after 3 years they never done that. She remover her hair that covering her face carefully not to wake up the princess. "Beautiful." She mumble and kiss her forehead. 'I hope we always be like this forever. Wake up every each morning with you is the best thing ever.'

Mina groan when she feel something touch her skin. She open her eyes and lift up her face and rub her eyes. When all things clear she saw chaeyoung smiling with her cute dimple enough to make me her smile. "Morning my baby cub." She said and kiss her cheek.

Chaeyoung still can feel her naked body on her. She smile hearing that nickname. "Morning my minari." She cares her cheek. "Thanks for last night." She thankful with that.

Mina snuggle more onto her neck. "I'm still tired."

But suddenly a little knock on their door making them nervous.

"Mommy." Seyoung call her and about to cry.

Mina widen her eyes and as well chaeyoung. They stare at each other and begin to find their clothes. They help each other wearing clothes and they become more worried when they heard seyoung crying.

Chaeyoung open the door and revealing crying seyoung holding her teddy. Chaeyoung carry her and bring her to mina.

"Awwww baby why are you crying." Mina said and hugging her.

Seyoung sobbing. "I'm scared, no one at house." She crying again.

Mina look at chaeyoung and mouth something. "Her milk. Thank you." She said and stroking her hair.

Chaeyoung nod understand and she leave mina and seyoung. When she being around house she see a note on kitchen cabinet. She take it and it's from mina's mom telling that she not gonna be home today. "So mom going to meet her friends today." She smile and making a milk for seyoung. After minutes she went back to mina room.

Mina smile when chaeyoung coming with seyoung's milk. Chaeyoung give it to her and mina feed seyoung.

"Your mom leave a note that saying she went to out with her friends. I was thinking that, I want to invite dahyun and tzuyu today. Can i minari???" Chaeyoung said and smiling.

Mina can even resist that. "Okay. Ask them to bring their wifes too." She giggle.

Chaeyoung kiss her cheek and smile. But seyoung groan and play with mina finger. Mina smile and smiling. "Look chaeng, baby seyoung is jealous."

Chaeyoung pinch seyoung cheek and smile. "Mommy just only for you baby." She wink at mina and make her way to going out.

Mina chuckle and staring at seyoung. 'Why i feel this is wrong. Does she really love me now. What if she just toying me? What if she just want me because she feel pity? What if she just feel concern because am i too desperated.' She thougth and begin to worried.

Seyoung finish her milk and sit on mina lap. "Mommy." She call mina and smile.

Mina humming softly. "Hmmm."

Seyoung smile. "I love you." She hug mina.

Mina smile and stroke her hair. "I love you too baby." 'I promise myself i'm gonna gain back my memories.'

Chaeyoung pov

Cub🐯~
<heyyo! Come over to my house today!>

Yoda🦌~
<okay i will be there ;)>

Tofu🍞~
<yes i and momo will be there soon to.>

Somi🍎~
<can i bring my friend cub!>

Cub🐯~
<yeah sure somi! Be here at 3 okay!>

Rosie posie🍉~
<heyyy wanna bring something?>

Tofu🍞~
<bring some drink i guess! ;)>

Cub🐯~
<no! Seyoung here! Just bring some snacks rosie.>

Rosie posie🍉~
<okey bye!>

Chaeyoung keep her phone and begin to cleaning a little bit. She prepared some breakfast for mina and seyoung, and bring it upstairs. She knock on the door.

Mina smile. "Come in!" She said and revealing chaeyoung with foods on her hand.

"Let's eat now. I cooked all of this." Chaeyoung take a small table and put it on it.

Seyoung clap her hand and cheering. "Yeayyy. Daddy the best!" She said cutely.

Mina and chaeyoung giggle.

"Thanks chaeng, you shouldn't trouble yourself to bring it upstairs. We can eat at dinner table right." Mina protest because she don't want chaeyoung get tired.

Chaeyoung smile and feed mina and feed seyoung her pancake. "Small matter mina. I'm not tired at all."

Mina shake her head and take the spoon from her. "You must eat too."

Chaeyoung sigh and smile first before eat. "Thank you mina." She said and put seyoung on her lap.

"Yummy." Seyoung said and hiccup suddenly.

Chaeyoung shocked a bit and give her water. "No talking when eating." She mad a bit.

Seyoung pout and nod. "Okieee."

Chaeyoung smile and feed her untill she full and refuse to eat. "Now let's take a shower and play downstair okay." She carry seyoung to her room and taking care of her.

Mina pov

Mina feel that weird feelings begin to disappear and she don't know why. 'Why this happen so sudden. Is that because what i think is true.' She thougth and afraid of losing chaeyoung.

After minutes

Chaeyoung went to mina and see she sleeping. She went closer to mina and cares her bang softly. "Wake up princess. Time to shower." She whisper softly and mina groan.

"Ehmmm chaeng." She rub her eyes and smile.

Chaeyoung can't handle her cuteness. She help mina to walk to her bathroom and leave her there to do her morning routine as well.

Fast forward.

Tzuyu, sana, momo and dahyun already here.

"Rose said she gonna be late for a bit because of traffic and somi said she almost here." Chaeyoung said and sit beside mina.

"Mina did you remember anything?" Dahyun ask and receive a smack on her head from momo. She look down and rub her head.

Mina chuckle. "Not yet but i hope i will gain it soon."

Suddenly a knock on the door making chaeyoung stand and open the door.

"Hey, miss me?" He's smirk

"Not really, but what are you doing here. Does i told you stay away from us untill it's over." Chaeyoung glare at him.

Bambam push her away and went straight to mina. All of them shocked and just silent.

Bambam kiss mina cheek and hold her hand. "I miss you baby." She kiss mina hand and smile sweetly.

Mina shocked and glance at chaeyoung. "What are you doing here?" Mina pull her hand gently.

Bambam smile. "Why? Can't i visit my fiance?" He is pouting.

Mina feel weird ferlings, the same one when she with him the last day they meet. "Emmm no, i didn't said that. I like you here." She so sudden said that making bambam happy.

Chaeyoung clench her fist and the door being knock again. She open the door and somi hug her.

"Cub! I miss you soooooo much!!!" She said and pull her friend beside her.

Chaeyoung shocked and gulp. "Eunha?"

Eunha smile sweetly to her. "Long time not see you SON CHAEYOUNG."

Somi drag those two inside and greet everyone as well.

Chaeyoung feel uneasy with this situation. "Somi." She drag somi to kitchen.

"What?" She ask her and keep muching her snack.

"Why did you bring her here?" She mad a bit.

Somi sigh. "Why not? She my friend and my employee. I know cub, it's all in the past. So why not we just forget old book and open a new book?" She wiggle her eyebrow.

Chaeyoung sigh. "Okay somi, but if she hurt mina again i will kick her out on her ass!" She mad.

Somi laugh and hit her back. "Yah!! Better don't cub." She can't stop laughing.

Chaeyoung see rose here and smile at her. "Sorry, i doing some work in the kitchen." She sit beside somi and glance at mibam who keep flirting infront of her. "Guys, i will bring juices for rose and jisoo." She leave to kitchen.

Mina feel guilty and see chaeyoung and also that eunha following her. She feel uneasy and worried.

Chaeyoung grab a glass but a soft hand grab her hand. She glance at the person.

"Opss sorry." She pull her hand away and look down.

Chaeyoung sigh. "You don't have to say sorry. It's nothing." She smile.

Eunha smile. "Chaeng, i just want to say sorry for the past. I really admit all i had done is not forgiven but please forgive me. I don't want to live in the guiltiness anymore." She look down.

Chaeyoung lift her face and smile. "Hey, i'm okay with that, i already forgive you. Don't worry. We can be friend." She smile.

Eunha smile and happy. "Thanks chaeng. Can i help you please." She said with her aegyo.

Chaeyoung chuckle and give her the glass. "Okay eunha." She said and she gladly take the glass.

"Move chaeng. Let the pro show you how." She said and grab the juices.

Chaeyoung laugh at her and she poking on her waist making she laugh and slap her hand.

"Yah! Better don't!" She mad and chaeyoung run from her.

Mina feel they being there too long. She decided to walk there slowly and lying to bambam that she need to drink some water.

But eunha suddenly slip and chaeyoung catch her. They staring into each other eyes and mina shocked. Because she think they kising because she can't see proper.

"So having fun?" Mina scoff and about to walk away. Her heart hurt so much. Her tears already remain on her cheeks. She feel betrayed.

Chaeyoung shocked hearing mina voices. She help eunha stand and catch mina arms.
"Hey mina wait." She heard mina sobbing and she feel guilty.

Mina swept her hand away and slap her face. "Stay away from me." She mad.

Chaeyoung shocked as well eunha. Eunha rush to chaeyoung and check her cheek.

Mina scoff. "I hate you son chaeyoung." She said that and her head hurt. She groan in pain.

Chaeyoung want to touch her but she keep steping backward and fall. "Mina!" She screaming making everyone gathering there.

Bambam hold mina arms and glare at chaeyoung. "I will bring her to hospital." He carry mina and she already faint in his arms.

Chaeyoung mess her hair. "Arghhhh. Everything went wrong!" She frust.

Eunha look down. "I'm sorry chaeng."

Chaeyoung sigh. " no it's my fault also. I shouldn't teasing you. Now mina hate me because of my stupidity." She said and went to hospital with dahyun, tzuyu and somi. While the other leave at home with seyoung.

HOSPITAL.

Bambam approach doctor. "So what happen to her?"

Doctor bow to him and sigh. "She just stress, she resting now. But nothing serious. She will wake up soon." He bow and leave.

Bambam went to her room and hold her hand. "Wake up mina. I'm sorry." He feel guilty.

Chaeyoung and the others arrived and went straight to mina room.

Bambam saw chaeyoung and he grab her shirt. "You! Back off from mina! You keep hurting her from the begining!" He shout.

Tzuyu and dahyun tried to stop them but somi stop them first. "Just stay still." She mad and they obey.

Chaeyoung push him away. "It's not my intentions! I wish i would never hurt her. You don't know how much i love her. But she choose you back then. I'm the one who hurting." She look down and went to mina.

Somi drag everyone out include bambam.

Chaeyoung staring at her and hold her hand. "I would never hurt you again mina. Please wake up, i want to hear sweet voice from you." She smile even her tears still remain oh her cheeks. 'Thanks for teach me to not only keep by myself. Thanks for teaching me how to let go of something even it's hurt.'

Mina groan and move her hand. "My head." She hold her head and open her eyes.

Chaeyoung smile. "Mina." She said.

Mina look at her and that scene come again. "GO! I HATE YOU!" she scream.

Chaeyoung wipe her tears. "Mina, i'm sorry. It's not like what you think. It's all mistake."

Mina scoff. "So that last night was a mistake too! I hate you chaeyoung. I doubt about your feelings toward me. At first i ignored that feelings but what happen earlier making me believe that all your love just fake to me. Just please go." She said and look away.

Chaeyoung heart drop and broken into pieces when she heard all that words from mina. "Fined mina. Look i told you, you will hate me for forever. You will never forgive me. But you keep telling me you love me i accept that. Not faking at all. But you said it. I know who am i. Just a lonely kid that grown up without mom. A weak kid inside. I felt so much hurt before but no one care. I believe one day, you will see that my love toward you never fake. I truely love you from the bottom of my heart, more than i love mysefl mina. But you not happy with me. I know i promise 5 days with you. But only have 1 day leave. I'm not force you to stay, but the last day, i will be at your wedding. So plese be happier with him because it's make me happy to." She slowly walk away from mina and ignored everyone. She run and run nowhere to go. Her heart heavy just like her step to leave mina.

Mina feel guilty for not listening her words. She feel her heart hurt when she heard what chaeyoung said. 'Love is hurt.' That's all she think.

Chaeyoung pov

Chaeyoung sit on the ground under a big tree. She stare at the ring she suppose to give it to mina. "I don't think this can use anymore." She mumble and keep it inside her pocket. "Mom why i'm the one been choosen to feel all of this. First, i lose you and then i lose jennie and this time i lose mina for many times. Does i don't deserve be happy. I can't pick this broken pieces anymore. I can't i too weak for that. I can't feel myself anymore. But i'm glad i'm not drink when i feel bad." She chuckle dryly and fell asleep while hugging herself.

"How can a broken person sleep. How can they regain back theirself back when the person she love the most break her heart again and again."

She mumble and leave her there alone.

Wow mystery person huh!!!  Keep voting this chapter... hope you like this...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.4K 70 18
"Your so sweet you know?" "i know.." *Please ignore my grammar mistakes 🙏* *First MiChaeng story*
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
11.7K 912 23
Jeongyeon is an aspiring nun, but what will happen if she meet Minatozaki Sana. Update the story: March 21,2021 Ended the story: January 22, 2022
18.3K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...