nail polish • malum

starburstmuke által

"is that nail polish?" Több

calum

michael

235 21 5
starburstmuke által

9th grade.

                                                                                    September 3rd, 2011

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

A fire truck? - No my alarm clock.

I swung my hand over the side of the bed and hit snooze. Had I done that before?

I blinked my eyes, focusing on the clock on my bedside table.

SHIT!

I sprang out of bed and ran across the room stepping into some black jeans I had laying on the floor. Not really knowing if they were clean or dirty, but I had no time to check. I pulled them up, as I ran across the room, foraging (yes foraging in my own bedroom) for a shirt. I spotted one and darted for it, which I realized was a mistake considering my pants were only half pulled up.

I tripped; face planting into a pile of clothes.

I groaned and stood back up, making sure to pull them up all the way, and zip them up before throwing off the black t-shirt I had worn yesterday, and replacing it with an 'Iron Maiden' tank. I fumbled down the stairs, and into the living room, where I grabbed my chuck Taylors I had thrown by the couch last night; hopping on one foot, as I slid the other one on.

"Michael, you're running late." My mum said, appearing in the hallway.

No shit Sherlock.

"I know mum, sorry, my alarm didn't go off." I lied, not having time to be scolded for being careless again.

She nodded, "Ok, well; have a good day."

I nodded, and ran to her, kissing her cheek, before I grabbed my backpack and darted out the front door. I ran through the front yard, sloppily throwing my backpack on.

I continued to run, picking up my pace when I saw my watch.

I ran down the sidewalk, dodging neighbors, making sure to say quickly say hi to them anyway. I nearly stepped in a pile of dog shit, and almost knocked over Mrs. Lane who was strolling around with her son, Ben. 

But I made it to the school. 

I ran into the building, praying that no teachers would sport me. I sprinted down the empty halls, and between the blue lockers, as my shoes squeaked on the tile. I spotted my first class, and almost did a sort of jump, to get there even faster. 

I was about to check and see if Mr. Birdie was there yet, when I heard something.

I whipped my head around, and my eyes widened when I saw him coming down the hall. Luckily he was staring at the ground as he walked.

I cringed, before quickly pushing the door open. I slid to my seat, and sat down, just in the nick of time.

"Good morning class!" Mr. Birdie said, walking over to his desk.

I smiled, letting out a quiet breath.

Another save by the one and only Michael Clifford.

here's an update guys :)

sorry i haven't been very active on the computer at all. but i have dance, and piano and freaking school so i've been busy. I’ll try and be more active

thanks for reading, please tell me what you guys think :)

+bye+

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

105K 5.9K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
148K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 47.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...