๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ โ‡† ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค...

De -ASTROx

โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก?โž โ” In which Y/n; a princess decides ... Mai multe

๐‘๐”๐๐€๐–๐€๐˜
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
A Sketch
20
21
more art because i haven't been motivated to update my books...yay!!
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

06

6.8K 355 91
De -ASTROx

"Prince Shouto, are you sure you wish to stay here?"

The dual haired prince nods his head. He wanted to tour your castle on his lonesome. However, his lady knight Momo Yaoyorozu wouldn't allow it even if he refused her company. It was her job nonetheless. The two journeyed through the empty halls in silence, getting a taste of what your kingdom ought to offer. Shouto found a large painting of your family in a long hall, and besides that painting, many more occupied the rest of the hallway. Momo silently complimented the artist's work and paid her respects to the late queen. Together they continued their walk, observing the numerous paintings of the past monarchs. Those past monarchs looked more like warriors; from the beginning to the end, the trend stops at your end.

The last painting is a large portrait that seemed to be done recently. It's your portrait after your eighteen birthday, standing in the royal garden. You were dressed in a beautiful dress and a golden crown sitting upon your head.

"The princess is the last of her mother's Elementalist bloodline. They're all beautiful," Momo noticed, stopping beside Shouto. The raven-haired knight saw benevolence in your pose, giving her a glimpse of the woman you've grown up to be.

"The king's wife died from a sickness while the rest of her ancestors died in battle," Shouto explained, taking his eyes off the painting. "It would be a waste of a powerful bloodline if the wedding proceeded,"

"You shouldn't say that, Prince Shouto. Your union with princess y/n will join our kingdoms together," Momo says thoughtfully. "The future is unpredictable, and marriage is a beautiful thing. You would've been happy with Princess Y/n and lived a long loving life together,"

"Under my father's eyes. I know he was only interested in me and y/n producing powerful children." Shouto whispered below his breath. His eyes lingered on his personal guard for a little longer. "I'd like it if you stayed with me as well, Yaoyorozu. I need someone I can trust by my side while I'm here,"

"Of course, my prince, but you should know that I must report to general Hawks from time to time. I can't be around that much," Momo informs him quickly, giving the prince a slight head bow.

"It's fine," Shouto assures her and signals her to follow beside him as they continue with their self given tour of the castle. He plans on learning while he was there, giving him time to learn about his fiance and possibly more. It would take more than his father going home without Shouto to deter the prince from having a little freedom away. 

You've stripped behind a tree outside the cave until you were bare. You haven't bathed ever since you left the castle, and your attire smelled awful. The bag you brought carried more travel clothes to change into. Stepping into the lake, your body settles once the springwater touches your skin. You sank your body more and more beneath the water, running your wet finger through your hair. Sliding your hands along your curves, you washed off the stench of dragon—credits to Bakugou's cape. Diving in, you raised your head, flicking your hair back.

"Ah~that felt good," You sighed in relief, combing your hair for any knots. Rubbing at your skin, you splashed water on your face and tapped your fingers against your cheeks. As you were about to dip your head into the water, you heard rustles in the bushes like you did the night before.

Immediately, your hands covered your chest, and you called out a name as a gasp. "Bakugou?"

Seeing no one by your clothes, the mishap of it being another animal will not be your mistake. You marched out of the water, covering yourself the best you could. You hastily changed into the clothes tucked in your bag—a long sleeve short dress over leather pants and the boots rest by your things. Out of instinct, you held your hands up, prepared to use magic if necessary whilst your hair was dripping water.

The more the bushes made a noise, the more you noticed the eyes peeking through the thin branches and leaves.

"Who's there?" You asked, covering your hands with fire.

Meanwhile, Bakugou awoke. He hid his wings and adjusted his cape. Leaning on his elbow, he rubbed at his eyes. He saw the empty space on the other side of the fire pit. Tilting his head, he sat up fully. The sun was bright outside, and he could see the blue sky where he sat. Picking himself off the stone floor, he stretched out his arms before throwing his cloak around himself. He looks around, shaking his head from side to side. The more you stayed in his cave, the more your scent lingered. 

"Where is she?" He asked,  looking around the cave. Reaching for his sword, a loud scream made him jump. His head snapped, following the sounds echoing all over his cave. The scream sounded feminine, followed by a blood-curdling cry of a man. Instantly, he snatched his sword, sprinting out of the cave. Stuffing his thumb and index in his mouth, he whistled.

Blasting away the mercenaries pouncing at you, you counted seven men altogether. One managed to grab you by the throat, which led to that scream when his nails broke skin. You yelp taking the man's arm, burning his skin and forcing him to release you. You fell on your back, feeling a pair of hands on your ankles.

"Get off me!" Kicking the mercenary's hand off your leg, you tried crawling away. Another man came up behind you pushing you down on your shoulders. That same man covered your mouth, preventing the screams from leaving your lips. While the man tending to your legs tied them together, you freed the top row of your teeth. You bit down on the junction between the man's thumb and fingers hard enough to draw out blood. 

"Argh, you fucking bitch!" The man growled, slapping you across the cheek, making you yelp after letting go. You spat out the man's blood on his boots, causing the man on your legs to kneel on your back after you were kicked in the stomach.

"The boss said to teach her a lesson before delivery," The man kneeling on your back informed the man who slapped you. Three other men, including the two you sent flying, appeared. They surrounded you, watching your face contort.

'Please. By the gods, tell me he heard my voice,' you plead internally, struggling on the ground. "B-bakugou,"

"Wait, what did she say?!" Said a mercenary.

"She just said B-bakugou,"

"L-like the dragon king bakugou? t-the hellfire king bakugou?"

At that moment, a loud roar shook the entire forest. A few leaves fell off branches, and the sound of trees falling caused you and the mercenaries to freeze. Lifting your head the best you could, something wraps around your ankle. You screamed as you were pulled out of your captor's grasp and placed into another. You squirmed, slamming your fist against the stranger's chest.

"Is that how you thank someone for saving your life?" A familiar voice asked. Your eyes widen, seeing Bakugou looking down at you. Bakugou has you in his arms on the back of a large red dragon. It was the dragon's tail that grabbed your leg, and it was Bakugou holding you against him. Hiding your face behind his wings, Bakugou grits his teeth then yells. "Burn them to a crisp, Kirishima!"

*yawns very loudly* nighty night-

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

23.3K 723 19
"I wish I could go back to the past and tell you all about my feelings Katsuki.." -๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๏ฟฝ...
530K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...
60.4K 3.1K 21
A story where the royal title means nothing to a person who knows too little to spot the difference between a fantasy and a reality bakugou x FEM rea...
39.8K 1.3K 22
แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชแดษด แด‹ษชษดษข แด€แดœ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžทหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžทหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžทหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžทหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžทหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžทหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐”ธs young child, Young ๐”นakugou wanted to be the next dragon king, was then force...