Little Bird (Miya Atsumu x OC)

Da CrimsonMerc

Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her... Altro

Introduction
Part I - HYOGO
INARIZAKI HIGH
TRY OUTS
FRIENDS
WALKS
CLEARING THE AIR
TWO v TWO
THE NUMBER 7
SURPRISE VISITS
HERE FOR YOU
INTERRUPTIONS
INTER-HIGH PRELIMS
POPULAR
REPLACED
SUSAMU
CONFRONTED FEELINGS
CONFESSIONS
JEALOUSY
OFFICIAL
KNOW YOUR PLACE
PLAYTIME
SCHOOL TRIP (PART 1)
SCHOOL TRIP (PART 2)
SCHOOL TRIP (PART 3)
PRELIM STRESS
BIRTHDAY BOYS
SPRING PRELIMS
ALL JAPAN
BIRTHDAY GIRL
NATIONALS
PIECES
Part II - A NEW YEAR
INSTAGRAM
OVERKILL
INARIZAKI V INARIZAKI
OIKAWA TOORU
KISS
COMPROMISES
AS FRIENDS
OBSESSION
PANIC ATTACK
TOKYO
ATTACHMENT
FINALS
Epilogue

GIRLS PRACTICE

4.9K 155 1
Da CrimsonMerc

A P R I L

...Three days Later...

Atsumu, Osamu, Gin and Suna had all gone to the girl's gym to watch them practice for the first time since Suzume joined. Their own training had been cancelled due to an inspection.

Atsumu hadn't been able to talk to the olive eyed girl after their run in with Seki because they had been too busy in class. Aside from that, she was also pulled out of class to talk to the principal, then there was volleyball afterwards where he had to leave early so didn't get to talk to her.

To top it off, she had gone back to Miyagi over the weekend and hadn't answered her phone once. He thought maybe she was annoyed with him or something, and that thought alone made him feel uneasy.

He wanted to clear the air, badly.

They watch as Suzuya set Suzume a ball and she went in, swinging her arm with such force that when the ball hit the ground it sounded as if it were going to pop. Atsumu's eyes widen. Even Osamu's face expressed how impressed he was.

"She's got some serious power." Suna says and the others nod in agreement. A huge smile is plastered on her face as she goes over to high five the light haired girl and the rest of her team.

"It's kinda surprisin', to see a girl that small have so much power." Atsumu says dreamily. He was very impressed with her and most definitely wanted to know what it would be like to set for her.

"Yeah, not only that but she's got a good jump for someone of her height. I was helping her with blocking on Friday and-"

"Wait what? Ya practiced with her?" Atsumu asked and Suna nodded slightly irritated he had been interrupted by the blonde.

Atsumu's eyes were wide, jealously seeping into his voice at the fact that Suna had gotten to play with her before he did. Not only that, but Suna never went out of his way for extra practice, yet he did it for Suzume. Why?

He wasn't aware of the fact that she had to bribe him with two packs of jelly sticks due to her other partner in crime being too tired.

"Ya sure spend a lot'a time with her." Atsumu said in an accusing tone and Suna turned to analyse Atsumu with a stare, although he kept a deadpanned expression.

"So do you..." He counters as his lips tug up into a provoking smirk. "Why? Are you jealous?"

Suna insinuated and Osamu laughed at the green eyed boy pressing his brother's buttons.

"I am not! Just curious!" Atsumu glared trying to hit his brother.

"Sure. That's all it is." Osamu presses and the twos bickering begins to get louder and louder.

Another loud slam startled them all and they turned to see Suzume smiling from a service ace.

"Nice kill Suzu-chan!"

"Please teach me later!"

"Gah! Now ya made me miss her serve! Are ya happy stupid 'Samu?" Atsumu whines.

"Very." The two began to bicker again until Kita appeared next to them to watch, snapping them out of their childish antics.

They watched as the other side spiked a cross shot but a girl they recognised as 'Shiki' dug it up with ease.

"Say isn't that the captain?" Gin asked and Kita nodded.

"Yeah, she's really good on receiving." Kita said as a slight smile tugged at his lips. The twins were too dense to see it, but Suna noticed.

'They'd make the perfect couple.' The green eyed boy thought.

Atsumu hadn't really taken note of the conversation anyway as his honey eyes were too busy following Suzume everywhere she moved.

The more he watched her play the more his brain hurt as he tried to figure out why her play style felt so familiar.

"'Samu?"

"Yeah 'Tsumu?"

"Do ya think she seems kinda familiar? The way she plays, I swear I've seen her before?" Atsumu asked as he scratched his head.

"I'm not sure, maybe she played at nationals last year?" The grey haired twin spoke calmly.

"Maybe, I'm not so sure.... hmm." He continued trying to think and Osamu scoffed before rolling his eyes.

"Would ya quit thinkin' so hard, yer giving me a headache just watchin' ya!"

"Shut yer trap! I'm allowed!"

After the girls finished practice, the boys made their way down to talk to them. Atsumu really wanted to talk to her. However...

"Yer pretty amazin' Zume-chan!" Was the only words he managed to get out while Osamu talked with Suzuya.

"Thanks! I didn't realise you guys came to watch. Was training cancelled?" Atsumu was about to respond but she turned to Suna who spoke first.

The two dark-haired players struck up a conversation while Atsumu pretended he wasn't losing it as he stood there listening to whatever it was Gin was saying.

'Why is she talking with him more than me?' He wondered.

"Hey Zume-chan, can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked and the girl looked at him confused before saying sure. Just as the two were about to go talk, Osamu stopped him.

"Hold up 'Tsumu, we gotta go. Ma needs us for somethin' urgent remember?" Osamu said.

"Huh? No, I don't remember." He frowned trying to move past him, but Osamu stood in his way again.

"Well, she does so let's go." Osamu's voice wasn't messing around. He could tell his brother wasn't pulling some sort of trick just to piss him off but he still didn't want to hear it.

"Eh? But I-"

"Hurry up!" He shouted dragging his brother who felt nothing but annoyance at his brother's pushiness.

"Alright! Sorry Zume-chan, we'll talk later." He said dejectedly.

"Oh, okay."

'I didn't get to tell to her...' he thought.

As Atsumu was exiting the gym, he could still hear her talking to Suna and his heart sunk when he heard the two discussing staying later to practice together.

'This better be important, ma.'

Atsumu was beyond pissed. He had been dragged home to help his mother sort out their baby stuff. This was not urgent. Osamu also looked pissed but nevertheless, they helped.

"So how was training today?" She asked happily as she moved with enthusiasm to give her two 'babies' a kiss.

Their mother didn't have a Kansai dialect as she grew up in a different area of Japan. She was also rather energetic while their father was more chilled and laid back. They reflected well in their parents.

"It was cancelled." They said in unison and their mother raised a curious brow.

"Oh? So why are you two home so late?"

"We went to watch the girls practice." Atsumu said absentmindedly and Osamu's eyes widened at his brother causing him to tense up.

'Shit.' Atsumu knew he had made a mistake the moment he said "girls".

"I- I mean-" too late.

"Girls! Oh my lord! Do you two finally have girlfriends! Oh! You must bring them over!"

"Ma-"

"Osamu did you finally ask out Suzuya? I bet you did! Wha about you Atsumu? Whos your girl friend?"

"Ma-"

"Oh I bet she's gorgeous like Suzuya!"

"Ma-"

"You must invite them over to dinner some time! I'd love to meet them!"

"Ma! Seriously, we just watched the team play." Atsumu said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck but the way the twin's cheeks lightly flushed, she wasn't entirely convinced.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Osamu confirmed. This was exactly why they never told their mother anything girl related.

"So then why are you both blushing?" The twins looked at each other sharing a look before they both looked away avoiding their mother's gaze.

"We aren't." They said in unison.

"Yer just imagin' things like ya always do." Atsumu added before slumping down in a chair.

"Oh, you boys tell me nothing! Why can't you entertain your poor old mother for once?" She whined similar to the way Atsumu would and Osamu rolled his eyes at his dramatic mother. Atsumu hadn't even heard what she said, he was too busy spacing out as he thought about training tomorrow.

He was more or less trying to keep his mind occupied. He had a bad habit of overthinking things, and he wasn't in the mood for getting a shit sleep tonight.

"I'm going to head to bed. Night ma." He said as he got up to give his mother a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, me too." Osamu chimed in as a yawn left his lips.

"Alright, goodnight my babies, but don't think you've dodged me that easily!"

...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

80.5K 2.4K 54
[COMPLETED] (Book #1 of 'The Clever Series') There couldn't be two people more different than each other, but there couldn't be two people more alik...
194K 6.4K 43
โ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€?โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐“๐„." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...