Brothers Through Ashes(Comple...

Av ARC655

Tanjiro is the half brother of Kyojuro and Senjuro. After his brother beings training him, he's swept into a... Mer

Wedlock
Cruelty
Survival(Edited)
Cursed
Shinobi Training
Hell and Silence
Unskippable Smut
The Dance Of Sun
The Hashira, The Boyfriend, And Ruka
Dancing in the Dark
New Uniform
Dusk Till Dawn
Moving Smarter, Moving Harder
The Inlaws
The Infinity Train
Group Chat- Ship It Or Rip It
Waking Up
Ashes
Legends Never Die
Ungodly Creation
Choices
Treaty
He Lives
Declaration
Author Notes
Touch Scares Me
Oneshot
More Smut
Announcement
Ages-A/N
His Rats
Enter The Town
Where Is She?
Preparations
Hashira Training
Update

The Beginning

1.8K 37 47
Av ARC655

I am so sorry for the wait. I have writer's block on this, so I can't really put my all into it, but just see this as the last chapter, okay? Good now take this shitty chapter.

I had to call in special forces. That being SpartanAbortion113

The time has come, to put this futile conflict to an end with on decisive battle. Tanjiro brought every single demon slayer, past and present who were in fighting shape. There in Kikigiya Valley, two armies readied for battle.

"Tanjiro Kamado! Are you prepared to watch everything you've worked for burn!?" SHouted the demon king. "No, not really. Y'know why?"

"Indulge me!"

"Tell him who we are!" He commanded. All of the slayers then synchronized as if he was the hive mind and them, the victims. "We are the Demon Slayers! Loyal servants of The Ubuyashki Clan! Protectors of the land of the rising sun!"

"Demon Slayers, I ask you! What do you hold in your right hand!?"

"A Death Knell!"

"Demon slayers, I ask you! What do you hold in your left hand!?"

"A mallet! To ring the death knell!"

"Muzan! You come to us with an army of dead men! Their flesh tainted by your wicked desires and their blood tainted by your cursed ichor! You come to us with a clear advantage... But we will not submit! Our voices will be sore from wailing battle cries in the face of you monstrosities!"

There was silence and then maniacal laughter. "Tanjiro! Do you really think a mere 1000 can handle 100,000,000 of the strongest demons alive!? You are a fool, leading your men into a suicidal attempt at peace!"

"Ahaha! That's where you're wrong. You may not know but you gave me something very special. Something you'll regret!"

"That being?"

"Demon Blood Art! Eternal Atonement: Devine Retribution!"

Suddenly Tanjiro's side was covered in a thick mist like a cloud had descended. Within the gaps of the Demon slayer's ranks stood demons of their own, ready to strike at the enemy. Muzan was somewhat terrified as his own creations were summoned to combat him and at the forefront was Ume and Doma.

Tanjiro saw the fear in Muzan's eyes. The shock and that he might be screwed.

"You disgusting hypocrite!"

"Ha...haha... ahaha. Eahaha. Ahahahahahahahahahah. Rahahahahahahha. Come one you rip off Micheal fucking Jackson! My dick's throbbing for a fight! Come satisfy me ya cuck! Make sure to work the shaft ya dirty son of a bitch!"

"Ehh... I don't get it."

"Oh, I like to talk dirty when someone is about to suck my cock." He insulted gaining a chuckle from his troops. "Okay, that's it. ATTACK!"

"You heard the bastard! Give'em hell!"

The battle of the dead and living has begun. The slayers put what they had learned into practice. Their newfound speed, agility, strength and lack of fear.

They hacked down demons by the hundreds but somehow didn't make a dent in their ranks. Slowly but surely death became the norm for the good guys. As one slayer was about to be killed, Himejima got in the way and destroyed the demon. "Protect the slayers! We're running out of reinforcements!" Tanjiro shouted.

The demons began closing on the regs. "You're all pathetic!" Echoed a voice followed by a clap of thunder. Zenitsu appeared before them as they fended for their lives. "They're protecting you and you don't even have the audacity to try and fight back! They outnumber us but we are humans damn it! We never give up!" The boy shouted.

"Hey, if Monitsu is bein' this brave then y'all really are pathetic!" Inosuke agreed. "He's right. We can't just let them do all the work!"

"Yeah! Let's do this!"

"Alright let's get some!"

They all began pushing themselves to the fullest as the demons began to withdraw. Now free to their best, the Hashira unleashed their true power.

"Breath Of Water. Eleventh Form."

"Breath Of Flame! Ninth Form!"

Giyu's Deadcalm clear the path for Rengoku to hurl himself at Upper Moon 5. "You can split yourself... BUT YOU CAN'T DO SHIT WHEN YOU"RE MISSING YOUR HEAD!"

Before the moon could react, his head was severed and sending a rain of blood to bless the land. "This is too easy... Something's wrong." He said as he went on to kill more. They went on well into the night, only a few hours remained before the daybreak. The regs were exhausted. All that was left were 500 demons and Two upper moons. Upper Moon 6 and 1. "This is a veteran's battle! If you don't have faith in your skill, leave!" Shinobu commanded.

"Kyojuro."

"Hmm?"

"Let the others handle the moons. We're going for Muzan."

"Where is he?"

"Dead north. We can catch him if I use resonance."

"How? You can't throw that far without him noticing."

"Brother, why do you think this battle is so easy?"

"Don't tell me."

"Filled the valley with wysteria. Heh."

"... I fucking love you."

Hearing this, Shinobu shouted, "I had him first!"

"Shut up, Kocho-san. You're being loud." Giyu sighed. "Eh?" Muichiro then snicked, "Well, today's a good day to die."

"Ara ara. Imagine dying twice." Kanae laughed. "Heh, what a flamboyant way to go out!" Uzui exclaimed. "I hate you guys." Obanai hissed. "No one ever they liked you either," Giyu replied. "Ah, guys? Please be nice." Mitsuri pleaded. "Whatever."

"Alright. Let's do this."

"Right!" Filled with determination, they all stood as one mighty force poised to cease vengeance. Tanjiro then prayed. "Father... Guide my blade. And may strike down those who dare defy nature! Breath Of Ash! 11th Form: Resonance!"

When Tanjiro yelled out those words, He threw his sword at the ground. As the sword sunk into the dirt, multiple streams of Wysteria, almost like a curtain of death, enclosed all the demons and impaled them on spikes.Tanjiro screamed out in pain as the Wysteria injured not only Muzan's forces but himself as well. Luckily, Tanjiro was the only friendly injured by the attack. Douma and Daki had retreated before the attack had commenced. Meanwhile, a good distance away, Muzan lurched slightly and spat blood. He looked down to find a spike of wysteria piercing his heart. His eyes widened before he broke the spike and got ready for an Attack. He looked around and noted a good chunk of the remaining force were all dead. He clicked his tongue in anger upon realizing that Upper Moons 1 and 6 were heavily injured. And so was he. 

No sooner had he turned back to the battle before Tanjiro and Kyojuro suddenly burst from the trees in a full-frontal assault on the weakened Demon King. Muzan barely had time to react and sharpen his claws as he clashed with Tanjiro's blade. They glared at each other while locking blades.Moons 1 and 6 tried to help but got cut off by Kyojuro who kept up an offensive, relentlessly pushing them back away from Muzan and Tanjiro. As he pushed them back, Upper Moon 6 made a grave error. He did a flying leap in a hop to bear tackle Kyojuro. As soon as he got within range, His head was severed from his body effortlessly. Two Demons remained."Well, I suppose it's just you and me now," Kyojuro remarked to the Upper Moon. To his surprise, the Moon spoke and drew a sword. "Indeed....seems... You... Will die... I am... Upper..... Moon 1... I... Wield... The Breath... Of the Moon." He managed to speak out. Kyojuro froze. Did this Demon just say it possessed the Breath of The Moon? Kyojuro tensed. That breath was on par with the original flame... He was in for one Hell of a fight.

"First Form. Dark Moon: Evening Palace." The Moon Yelled as he swung his sword vertically resulting in multiple crescents being launched at the Flame Pillar. "Breath of Flame. Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation." Kyojuro yells while spinning his blade in a circle to block all the incoming attacks. Rengoku then immediately goes to the offensive."Breath of Flame. First Form: Unknowing Fire!" Rengoku yells as he charges towards the Moon. Kokushibo(Moon 1) responds in kind with his own attack. "Seventh Form. Mirror of Misfortune- Moonlit." He chants as he swings his sword diagonally from below. As they close in on each other, time seems to slow. 

Until finally, they contacted. There was a sickening squish of flesh, as they both froze in place. Tanjiro and Muzan look over to see His Brother and Upper Moon 1 locked in combat like them. But unlike them, their blades were in fact locked in each other's flesh.

Kokushibo had pierced his right chest and landed in between two of Kyojuro's ribs, mere inches from his right lung. Kyojuro, however, was much luckier. His blade had pierced the Demon's neck. Nothing more than a few strands of skin no thicker than hair holding his head in place for the moment. As Tanjiro and Muzan watch in silence, The Upper Moon falls first with his head falling off completely. The 12 Demon Moons Are No More. Muzan is the last Target. 

 Before the Slayers can celebrate, however, Rengoku falls as well, succumbing to his injury. It's at this point the rest of the Corps show up. They all watch in shock, thinking The Flame Hashira is dead. But none take it harder than Mitsuri. She falls to her knees in tears as the man she loves lays on the ground.Seeing Rengoku's body sends Tanjiro into a rage. He begins rapidly striking at Muzan, angling the blade instead of swinging to increase his speed. 

Muzan struggles to keep up with the ferocity of his opponent. This continued for a few minutes before Tanjiro broke Muzan's defences and slices his hands off at the wrists. Muzan's eyes widened in shock as Tanjiro bellowed out the last words he will ever hear. 

"BREATH OF ASH! FIRST FORM! RISING CINDERS!" Tanjiro Exclaimed as he sliced Muzan's head off before reversing the blade into Muzan's Chest. As everyone watches in awe, Muzan's body and head along with Upper Moon 1's head, vanish into nothing. 

 The Demon King Was Dead. 

 The War Was Over. 

 They Had Won.

Words 1710

Posted 7/6/2021

Thanks to SpartanAbortion113for doing the action scene

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.1K 23
Y/n Uzui was the daughter of Tengen Uzui and grew up in the Sound Mansion with her four parents. It was a weird experience growing up like that, bein...
142K 3.8K 91
(Name) Rengoku is the twin sister of our lovable flame hashira Kyojuro. What will happen once Tanjiro visits the Rengoku residents after Kyojuro's de...
27.2K 1.2K 26
Both of them are breathless, it means they can't use any breaths like demon slayers and pillars can do. Yumi and Senjuro are breathless and that's th...
9K 220 14
Y/N Rengoku is the twin of Senjuro Rengoku and the younger sister of Kyojuro Rengoku. A forgetful and shy young girl who couldn't master flame breath...