𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬...

De QWUIN--

❝im a nurse. I don't need your help to recover❞ In which tenya iida meets the distant & closed off substitute... Mai multe

Prolouge
Ch.2 | STUDY SESSION

Ch.1| YOU

68 5 1
De QWUIN--

-
"YOU AGAIN?!" you both said in unison.

"why are you here??" you asked with an iritated look on you face. He frowned is brows in confusion mixed with annoyance as he spoke

"if anyone i should be asking YOU that question!" he rebuked, as he did an odd (slightly) up and down motion with his hand. He stood up as you stared at him and his odd hand motion for a second before you slightly shook your head and replied back

"well if you actually payed attention to what Mrs. Iida was saying, you would know that im her nurse!" you smiled sarcastically at the boy.

"what? Are you serious? I find it hard to believe.." he rubbed his chin in a thinking matter. You rose your brow as your hands crossed

"and why wouldn't i be?" you said in annoyance, before he answered bluntly

"well it just doesn't make sense. I mean-how.. How can my brother let a wicked woman like YOU, to take care of my mother??" he emphasized the 'you'. You being irked by the statement replied again, not remembering a woman was waiting for you on the dinner table.

"oh IM the bad one now? Where were you even from? I know for a fact that direction doesn't lead to any hospitals. And wheres that mustache of yours huh?" you spoke again, although you were talking in a quite fast pace a the end of the sentence, he seemed to understood and it was clear he wanted to answer judging by the way he opened his mouth to talk.

But before he could let out a word, the sound of the door creaking could be heard clear. Making both your heads turn to the door, to see the navy haired woman, Mrs. Iida looking into the room with concern eyes before she says

"is something the matter here?" you both made eye contact with each other, beire you put on a smile and assured you were just going to leave, with glasses guy also saying the same thing.

Mrs. Iida sighed in relief before both of you were pulled to the dining table.

you bring your bowls in your hand, before you tried put them down beside Mrs. Iida seat. But before you could even put your little rice bowl down, Mrs. Iida stopped you.

"ah dear, you should probably sit next to him. It would be easier for me to talk that way" she happily said, full of excuses.
You turned your head to the boy sitting across the table, squinting your eyes at him. When he realized, he puts on a puzzled look, and even looking back to see what you were glaring at. If he were to be honest, he felt a little threatened at the time.

Eventually you put your bowls next to his as you sat. Mrs. Iida was the one to pick up her chopsticks first before you and the boy followed, and started eating.

"so i see you've met each other?" Mrs. Iida started, eyeing both of you. You almost chocked by the sudden question, and answered

"no.. Actually we..we haven't met before" you quietly said, before the boy nodded. The woman raised her brow before she spoke again

"oh? But weren't you two just talking awhile ago? It really seemed like you two already knew each other" you both eyed each other, as you rubbed your neck and have a nervous laugh, while he cleared his throat, trying to come up with an excuse himself.

"well! It's doesn't matter. Now that you're both here, (y/n) i would like to introduce you to my youngest son! Tenya!" she clapped her hands as you choked hearing the word 'son', you instantly drank water, before you nodded and looked at him, who was looking at you with a weirded out look.

"and tenya, this is my dearest nurse. (y/n) (l/n), she's lovely, and smart too! I bet you two would be such a cute pair together!" you both choked. You were coughing, while the boy-now you know is tenya-said

"Mom!" he slightly raised his voice, not wanting to be rude.

"what? I was just being honest" she replied back as he sighed. You cleared your throat before you continued to use your chopsticks to pick up the food, eventually eating it.

"I'm sorry mother, but it's just-..me and (l/n)-san don't even know each other" he sighed as you stayed silent.

"I was just teasing you, tenya. Anyways the foods good isn't it?"

After that another conversation conveyed as you stayed silent for the rest of it. Only talking when answering questions.

_
A COUPLE OF DAYS PASSED, since the meeting. Tenya has had multiple attempts of reaching out to you, but you kept ignoring him unless it's in front of Mrs. Iida.

He tried talking to you while you were washing the dishes after lunch that day, you ignored him, pretending the sound of the running water drowned his voice. You were lucky he didn't wait for you to finish due to his mother calling for him.

He also tried to greet you in the morning as you were passing the halls, but once again you ignored him and kept going with your day.
He even tried to talk to you by aproaching you, to your room one night. Where you were re-writing your assignment, trying to remember what the heck you wrote about, as the assignment was finished quite a long ago.

He tried to small talk with you before you inderectly shoo-ed him by typing on your laptop, on your bed as you said to him

"Iida-san, i am trying my best to fix my assignment that your friend treated as nothing but something worthless, and destroyed. So i respectfully am asking you to leave my room." you said with a tired tone, your gaze not leaving your laptop. He sighed before he closed the door as he left.

Obviously he was frustrated, and annoyed. He thought what you're doing was impolite and disrespectful, concidering his brother was the one that hired you. And you tried your best to be nice to him...in front of his mother. You know it wasn't the nicest thing to do, but honestly if you did decided to have a full-on conversation with tenya iida, your words would constantly be spiteful towards him, and you did not want to cause trouble than there already was.

This time, you were walking in the hall, with a basket of laundry on your hands. You were pretty relaxed as Mrs. Iida was as usual in the living room either watching television and or drifting of to her nap.

You were turning to the laundry room, and as you entered the room, putting down the clothes. The door closes on its own, you turned around to see the youngest son of the Iida family standing infront of the door, intimidating you.

Your eyes widened in shock. Your heart was pounding out of your chest, as you imagined the possibilities that's going to happen. With a shaky breath you managed to say

"stay back! I'll scream, until the neighbors are allarmed!" you took a step back as he lifted a brow before he came to a realization. He gasped before waving his hands as a gesture of denial as he spoke

"no, it's not like that! I swear, I mean no harm!"

"oh really? You're trapping a girl in a room!" you yelled. He flinched before he spoke again

"no, it's not like that! I just wanted to talk! You've been ignoring me for the past days and i just wanted to settle things down!" he tried to reasoned.

"oh yeah? Have i not made myself clear? I don't want to speak to you, ever! Unless there's something important." you spat in annoyance.

"you leave me no choice.." he sighed. "what? What're you-" you quietly said, clueless at what's he going to do. Suddenly he turns around, opens the door and almost entered to the hall when he said "tensei!-" when you pulled his shirt, grabbing his attention.

"what're you doing??"

"telling tensei, your disrespectful acts against me. Tens-" "shhhh" he was cut of when you pulled him back to the room and closed the door.

"if you snitch, I'll snitch!" you threatened. Iida rose his brow as he said

"snitch? You have absolutely nothing on me"

"oh really? What if i said that night where you stayed in the hospital, you were actually out of town, rescuing your friend with your other friends!" his eyes widened, before he quietly asked again "where did you get this false information?"

"huh?? Whatdoyoumean how did i know?? It was literally broadcasted for the whole of Japan to see!" you whisper shouted.

"ha?!" his mouth opened in surprise, freaking out. With a terrified look on his face.

"well it's doesn't directly say who they were but it was pretty obvious by their hair on the news and your friends hair that it's a perfect match"

"so you're saying, tensei and my mother doesn't know?" he said before you nodded. He sighed in relief before you spoke again

"not for long if you keep bothering me though." you smiled, as you turned to the door and hold the handle. Tenya acted fast and hold the door, making the door that was slightly opened shut, before he said
"no!.. I mean.. Here let's make an arrangement, shall we?" he offered as you raised your brow.

"what kind of arrangements?" he rubbed his temples with one hand as he looked down, as if he was swallowing his pride. while you looked at him with your signature poker face waiting for the guy to speak again.

"I suppose...you can get away and keep ignoring me, as long as you don't tell on me."

"oh honey, that's not enough" you said in a soft tone jokingly, as his brows frowned in disbelief. "what? What do you want more? Money?"

"rich people, same as always." you mumbled
"No. I just want you, to not approach, talk to me, or bother me during my time here, again. Unless it has something to do with Mrs. Iida, i don't want to know. Do you catch all that?" you smiled sarcastically as you leaned in, teasingly. before he looked away and spoke

"fine. does that mean we have a deal?" he offered his hand. You looked down at his hand, before your eyes looked up to him, smiled and shook his hand.

"deal.."

-
AND AFTER THAT DAY, you both never interacted with each other. Just passing the Iida family mansion halls, without saying a hi or a hello. or in the morning when she was making breakfast, none of them let out a 'goodmorning' to each other.

It's as if they never met, and don't want to be.

Until one day, it was a regular saturday night in the Iida family household. Tensei stayed at home the whole day as usual at saturdays and sundays including this saturday.

As Mrs. Iida and tensei was in the living room, watching and talking together, you couldn't help but notice tenya wasnt present. Actually you honestly hadn't seen him besides for breakfast and lunch, even that he eats in his room for lunch.

So you were quite concern but shrugged it off, as you both made a deal, and a deals a deal.

As you put down a glass of water and some medicine syrup to reduce the woman's disease, you were going to get a spoon when tensei stopped and said

"ah- actually..(l/n) I know it's not your job, but can you maybe...please help tenya study? It's a big favor to ask but he's been in his room for hours I'm getting worried. You can just leave mom to me. And after that you could just rest for the day." Mrs. Iida nodded. Your face blank as you blinked, taken aback by the sudden favor.

"if it's alright by you at least" he rubbed his neck. You pondered for a while before you sighed. you spoke

"I suppose..i can help for a bit" you honestly just want a raise out of this, or at least a reputation raise. The man beamed as he thanked you. And you nodded before you left the room.

Oh what a night it's going to be.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

603K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...